Dave Touretzky promotes book of criminal Cyril Vosper on his sponsored and imature CMU website

0 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Barbara Schwarz

ungelesen,
21.06.2005, 18:14:5121.06.05
an
Dave Touretzky promotes book of criminal Cyril Vosper on his sponsored
and immature CMU website.

For those who don't know, Vosper's victim below is me. My scars
are still hurting.

Barbara Schwarz

Cyril Vosper - Criminal Conviction

Back | Home

Judgement documented on 03 Feb 1988 Judgement
has been legally binding and

Office of the District Court "Amtsgericht"
enforceable since 2? Dec. 1987.

Weilheim i. OB
Weilheim i. OB, 3 Feb 1988

The document officer
Officer of the District Court

[signature]
The document officer

Garza
[signature]

Clerk of the Court
Garza

Clerk of the Court

------------------------------­------------------------------­--------------------

IN THE NAME OF THE PEOPLE

JUDGEMENT

by the Court of Lay Assessors at the District Court "Amtsgericht"
Weilheim in Upper Bavaria

[Germany]

In the criminal case against

Mathewson John Richmond

Vosper Cyril Ronald

as a result of attempted aggravated deprivation of liberty etc.

On the basis of the main proceedings of 29 December 1987 with the
following participants:

1. Judge Dr. Wanner President

2. a) Fischer Elisabeth

b) Halbritter Leni Lay
assessors

2. Public Prosecutor Ramm Officer of the
Director of Public Prosecutions

3. a) Solicitor Bockhorni f. Mathewson Defence

b) Solicitor Kraus f. Vosper Defence

4. Judicial employee Schomach Document officer
of the District Court office

------------------------------­------------------------------­--------------------

1. The accused

Cyril Ronald Vosper, date of birth 07.06.1935, place of birth
Hounslow, married, British citizen,

of [address deleted], technical author; parents [deleted]

2. The accused

John Richmond Mathewson, date of birth 07.02.1962, place of birth
Elgin, British citizen,single,

present abode [deleted], cult counsellor; parents [deleted].

are guilty

of joint deprivation of liberty legally concurring with jointly
causing bodily harm.

II

Therefore the accused Vosper is given

a prison sentence of 3 months.

Therefore the accused Mathewson is given

a prison sentence of 3 months.

III

In each case, the accused are released on probation.

IV

Costs of the proceedings are to be borne by the accused.

Regulation applying: 239 1, 223 1, 25 II of the Penal Code StGB,

Reasons:

(abbreviated according to 267 para 4. of the Code of Criminal
Procedure StPO)

------------------------------­------------------------------­--------------------

I.

1. The accused Cyril Vosper works as a technical author and
scientologist (sic). He is self-employed. His monthly net income is
approx. 1,200 British pounds. He is married, with three children aged
25, 23 and 21. He is providing financial support for his youngest son
aged 21. His other children are independent. Previously, the accused
Vosper has not made an appearance under the criminal law.

2. The accused John Mathewson works as a cult adviser. He achieved the
degree of Master of Philosophy at a British university. Immediately
after graduation he turned to cult advising. At present he lives off
unemployment money. The accused is single, has no obligations in
respect of dependants and previously has not made an appearance under
the criminal law.

------------------------------­------------------------------­--------------------

II.

On 14.11.1987 towards 13.00 hours the accused, in conscious and
intended collaboration with the person Douglas Reynolds who is being
prosecuted elsewhere, at the instigation of [deleted] who is being
prosecuted elsewhere, lured [deleted]'s daughter, [deleted], a member
of the religious society Scientology Church, from her apartment at
[deleted], to an outbuilding/annexe of the property of Dr. Schleuter
at [deleted], using a sham telephone call. In the telephone
conversation by a so far unknown woman,[deleted] was deluded into
believing that her mother had suffered a fall and was in urgent need
of an inhalation apparatus and the respective medication.

The accused and Reynolds, who is being prosecuted elsewhere,
subsequently imprisoned [deleted] against her express wishes, in the
property, in order to lead her away from her belief by using physical
and psychic force. A period of up to three days was envisaged for
carrying out deprogramming. For this purpose,[deleted], who is being
prosecuted elsewhere, had rented the building and paid 4000.00 DM to
the accused as well as to Reynolds who is being prosecuted elsewhere.
In addition, the accused and Reynolds had barred the window shutters
in the living room of the building with padlocks; had removed the
curtains, curtain rails and pictures on the wall; covered up the
ceiling light and removed door handles. And in the bathroom, they
taped over the power point and removed the wall light. During an
attempt to escape, which was stopped by force by the accused
Mathewson, [deleted] broke a window pane whereby she suffered
"haemorrhaging injuries" on her hands. After Reynolds, who is being
prosecuted elsewhere, had left towards 15.00 hours, the accused
started with deprogramming, by showering [deleted] with doctrinal
theses and opinions. When [deleted] called out for help towards 20.00
hours, the accused threw her to the ground and held her mouth closed.
Due to notification to the police by a passer-by [deleted] was however
freed by the police towards 23.30 hours on 14.11.1987.

Because of the action of the accused, [deleted] suffered blood
effusions on her right upper arm and severe shock.

Prosecution occurred in the proper format and within the prescribed
time.

Through this action, the accused are guilty of joint deprivation of
liberty legally concurring with jointly causing bodily harm according
to 239,223,25 II of the Penal Code.

In the charge statement of 21.12.1987, the accused were also charged
with having envisaged a period of 14 days for deprogramming. As far as
an attempted crime of aggravated deprivation of liberty is concerned,
a fictitious partial 'Not guilty' had to emanate from real reasons.
The main hearing did not produce the required conviction that the
accused had committed and were guilty of committing the offence. The
accused denied having planned and intended the duration of deprivation
of liberty to extend for more than one week. They both maintained that
"deprogramming" against the wish of the person who was to be
deprogrammed would at the most be carried out for up to three days,
whereby any further deprogramming would be called off at the time when
it was realised that it would not promise success. Otherwise, i.e.
with good chances of success, the person to be deprogrammed would be
in agreement with continuing deprogramming. In spite of certain
misgivings as to the veracity of this argument, in particular because
the building in question was rented for two weeks, the accused were
not rebutted. Altogether, therefore, this resulted in the accusation
of aggravated deprivation of liberty being untenable.

------------------------------­------------------------------­--------------------

III.

In regard to handing out the sentences, the fact that both accused had
not previously made an appearance under the criminal law, was in their
favour. It also counted in their favour that they admitted, openly and
without digressions, to the matters of which they were accused, as far
as they could admit them. It was further evaluated in their favour
that they, from their subjective view, committed the offence in order
to help the mother of [deleted]. It counted in John Mathewson's favour
that this offence was undisputedly his first attempt at being active
in the area of deprogramming.

Unfavourable for both accused was the fact that they proceeded with
great sophistication. In this they abused the particular relationship
of trust between mother and daughter, in order to carry out their
deed. The fact that [deleted] sustained considerable injuries also
counted against the accused.

When weighing all relevant circumstances for and against the accused,
it seems adequate on the one hand, but appropriate on the other hand,
to impose a short-term prison sentence of 5 months upon the accused
Vosper. A short-term prison sentence of 3 months for the accused John
Mathewson seemed appropriate in regard to guilt and deed. the
imposition of short-term prison sentences was indicated from the point
of view of general preventative and special preventative reasons.
Serving the sentences on probation was made possible because the
social prognosis of the accused are favourable.

------------------------------­------------------------------­--------------------

IV.

The decision regarding costs is based on 464, 465 of the Code of
Criminal Procedure.

[signature]

Dr. Wanner

Judge

Barbara Schwarz

ungelesen,
21.06.2005, 19:12:3021.06.05
an
*** WARNING: THE PRECEDING POST FROM MAD DOG SCHWARZ MAY CAUSE YOU
INTENSE FARTING, CONFUSION AND DIARRHEA ***

Barbara Schwarz is a well-established mentally disturbed schizophrenic
who lives for the attention she receives on ARS and other newsgroups
where she consistently posts hostile, defamatory insults and false
allegations against anyone and everyone she perceives to be her enemy
or critic.

Even those that treat Ms. Schwarz in a friendly and respectful manner
are ultimately cursed, attacked and defamed with every indignation that
Ms. Schwarz can muster. Recently, Schwarz post an inflammatory comment
about a disabled child. How sick is that??

A paranoid schizophrenic, Schwarz falsely claims she is a
Scientologist. Silliness and nonsense has no bounds when it comes to
this very troubled woman.

Every lawsuit she files - she loses; every appeal she files - she
loses; every complaint she has ever filed against her perceived enemies
(almost everyone but herself) - is dismissed as frivolous; anyone that
dares to criticize or ask her to behave is met with hostility, slander,
stalking and harassment, and accused of being a German Nazi secret
service agent.

Because of Barbara Schwarz' is so mentally disturbed and is a notorious
liar, the 49-yr. old malcontent has to be financially supported by her
family because she is considered too disturbed and too dangerous to
others to be employed, thus when she's not digging around in
dumpsters looking for food and half-empty bottles of beer, she spends
her days in libraries accessing computers to wage her systematic hate
campaign of stalking, harassing and filing frivolous complaints against
critics with police agencies.

Schwarz enjoys calling the people she stalks as criminals - choosing to
deny her own past history of arrest & conviction for larceny in Salt
Lake City.

One critic states it perfectly. "Barbara...has shown a level of
cluelessness and idiocy that is difficult to fake and imperviousness to
reality..."

What were Garry Scarff's blood sex crimes the old CAN was writing about?

ungelesen,
21.06.2005, 20:27:2321.06.05
an
Garry Scarff forged and lied that Barbara Schwarz wrote:
> *** WARNING: THE PRECEDING POST FROM MAD DOG SCHWARZ MAY CAUSE YOU
> INTENSE FARTING, CONFUSION AND DIARRHEA ***

Garry Scarff continues to lie about Marty Rathbun or Mark de Rothschild
and Barbara Schwarz and he goes on to forge them in hundreds of spam
defamation postings each week in all kinds of newsgroups.

Anybody on ARS knows what he is up to. Scarff is an enemy of
Scientology since several years. Before he lied that Scientologists and
their attorneys or a former LAPD officer put him up to crimes, but on
who is he blaming his current crime spees? There is nobody to blame
but the critics, the organizations behind them and Scarff himself.

#########
Research the net on Scarff and you find that he has no credibility
whatsoever. He admitted that he lied back then, and he is still in the
business of lying.

Garry Scarff
A letter and declaration from Garry Scarff were posted this week. As
part of Garry's settlement with Scientology, he is demanding that the
German TV show he participated in not be rebroadcast.
"I was a featured subject in your program 'Looking for..The Dark Side
of Scientology', which aired on station ARD/WDR. I have been told by
Ms. Mona Botros that it is going to be aired again. Having seen the
show and the ridiculous falsehoods contained in it, I demand that you
not re-air the show again.

"I lied numerous times and Mona Botros & you knew that I was lying,
that I was not a credible witness and not worthy of your trust or being
relied on. The show creates a completely false and reckless impression
of Scientology and I can imagine that Scientologists world wide in fact
find it civilly libelous. If you choose to air this program again, I
will pursue every legal claim that is available to me under the laws of
every country exposed to this trash."

###################-

And I ran into this:
German TV
German ARD television aired a show on Scientology, based on their visit
to Los Angeles in February. Michail Brzitwa, Katinka van der Linden and
Lars Baehren provided summaries and partial transcripts.
"A horribly terrified Garry Scarff... Scarff having a nervous
breakdown...."
Of course he has those. He infiltrated the Scientology organizations,
he lied, he committed crimes and some of them became public. Who would
not be terrified hand would not have a nervous breakdown with a rap
sheet like Scarff?

Too bad he was never a Scientologist and did not understand what L. Ron
Hubbard meant with: "Clean hands make a happy life."

That I read also about Scarff:
"Background of Gerry Scarff and his deposition: he left OSA because of
orders to kill a critic by cutting the wires for the breaks of the car,
otherwise suffocate with a cushion later on; if police started
investigation on him than better do TKO (Total Knock Out) - shooting
himself in the head..."

HELLO, HE NEVER WAS A SCIENTOLOGIST AND MADE THAT ALL UP.

Scarff fabricated the alleged plans of murder or he and his psychiatric
case officer had this plan to blame it on Scientologists or the
professionals they hired.

He stalks Barbara Schwarz because she is famous. He posts with the
stolen name of Marty Rathbun or Marty Rathbun because he wants
attention. Scarff failed to become somebody on his own. That is why
Scarff lied that he was told he shall shoot himself in the head. That
was a part of framing Scientologists and the professionals they hired.

###############
And I found that one:

Garry Scarff reported that he signed some agreements with Scientology
following meetings with attorney Elliott Abelson and OSA Chief Mike
Rinder. Here he claimed following, which also supports that Scarff's
lies about Scientologists alleged murder and poison plans and putting
him up to commit crimes were completely fabrications:

"No attempts were made to intimidate & browbeat me into signing false
declarations nor was I threatened. I asked for Mike Rinder to be
present for one of our discussions, as Elliot had not planned on him
being there & Mike Rinder complied. Our conversations were
straight-forward & professional. I respect him for that as I surely
have caused a lot of strife & anger in the Church.

"Am I again a member of the Church of Scientology? No. Because I was
never a member of the Church of Scientology, never on staff of the
Church of Scientology, and took only 2 introductory courses at the
Mission of Davis in Portland, Oregon. Much of what is in my 17-day
deposition in the Fishman-Geertz case are lies."

He is a liar and he is not cured, police failed to arrest him and file
charges against him, and now Barbara Schwarz is his current target of
criminal activities.

#########
I found a that line on the web, but the link was not more working

A document purportedly from Classic CAN and not Scientologists about
Scarff. "Lurid blood sex crimes".
What on earth did Scarff do?

0 neue Nachrichten