Wikipedia is a glowing mass of entheta

Dave Touretzky

Mar 4, 2006, 6:27:36 AM3/4/06
My god, what is Scientology going to *do* about Wikipedia???

The "Scientology series" on Wikipedia is now up to 43 articles,
covering everything from ARC to Xenu. Go to any of these articles and
you'll see this huge yellow Scientology template with links to all the
rest. Wikipedia has evolved into a huge, glowing mass of entheta. An
entheta-palooza!

But that's not all...

Check out the Tom Cruise article: there's a lengthy discussion of his
Scientology involvement, and a link to ScienTOMogy.info.

Check out the John Travolta article: there are juicy Scientology
tidbits there, about Primary Colors, Battlefield Earth, etc.

Check out the Catherine Bell article: the description of her
Scientology involvement is none too flattering.

And don't forget Kirstie Alley.

Everywhere you look, Wikipedia has been infused with entheta.
Somebody's been really busy lately. (Congrats to Chris Owen, Android
Cat, Modemac, Antaeus Feldspar, and the many others who have
contributed to these articles.)

What are the mighty OTs of Scientology doing about this situation?
Not a blessed thing. They're frustrated, impotent, and growing
increasingly bitter because their "tech" doesn't work in the wog
world. They have a few obstructionists vandalizing web pages, but
they're easily outmaneuvered by the Wiki-SPs.

Isn't that right, Gavino Idda? Your stats suck. There's a new
disaster every week, and the future isn't looking any brighter.

Oh, by the way: thanks OSA for the very nice Wikipedia biography of
me. I realize it's not what you wanted. But it's what you deserve.

2006 is a wonderful year to be an SP. And it's only March...

-- Dave Touretzky: "No wonder Scientology hates the Internet."
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Secrets

banchukita

Mar 4, 2006, 6:51:01 AM3/4/06

Dave Touretzky wrote:
> My god, what is Scientology going to *do* about Wikipedia???
>
> The "Scientology series" on Wikipedia is now up to 43 articles,
> covering everything from ARC to Xenu. Go to any of these articles and
> you'll see this huge yellow Scientology template with links to all the
> rest. Wikipedia has evolved into a huge, glowing mass of entheta. An
> entheta-palooza!

Sweet Baby Xenu!

"Entheta-palooza" has *got* to be the name of the benefit concert we do
for the RPFers when they're liberated.

> But that's not all...
>
> Check out the Tom Cruise article: there's a lengthy discussion of his
> Scientology involvement, and a link to ScienTOMogy.info.
>
> Check out the John Travolta article: there are juicy Scientology
> tidbits there, about Primary Colors, Battlefield Earth, etc.
>
> Check out the Catherine Bell article: the description of her
> Scientology involvement is none too flattering.
>
> And don't forget Kirstie Alley.
>
> Everywhere you look, Wikipedia has been infused with entheta.
> Somebody's been really busy lately. (Congrats to Chris Owen, Android
> Cat, Modemac, Antaeus Feldspar, and the many others who have
> contributed to these articles.)

So *that*'s where some of my favorite posters have been applying their
considerable skills. How useful!

> What are the mighty OTs of Scientology doing about this situation?
> Not a blessed thing. They're frustrated, impotent, and growing
> increasingly bitter because their "tech" doesn't work in the wog
> world. They have a few obstructionists vandalizing web pages, but
> they're easily outmaneuvered by the Wiki-SPs.

The Tech Doesn't Work In The Wog World fits on a picket sign really
well.

> Isn't that right, Gavino Idda? Your stats suck. There's a new
> disaster every week, and the future isn't looking any brighter.
>
> Oh, by the way: thanks OSA for the very nice Wikipedia biography of
> me. I realize it's not what you wanted. But it's what you deserve.
>
> 2006 is a wonderful year to be an SP. And it's only March...

Thanks, Dave, for all you do.

-maggie, human being

the even harder to handle .Lily Firered.

Mar 4, 2006, 7:04:13 AM3/4/06

banchukita wrote:
> Dave Touretzky wrote:

<snip>

> The Tech Doesn't Work In The Wog World fits on a picket sign really
> well.

Because even you scientologists could wear it, couldn't you?

<snip>

> -maggie, human being

.Lily.

Android Cat

Mar 4, 2006, 8:51:41 AM3/4/06
Dave Touretzky wrote:
> My god, what is Scientology going to *do* about Wikipedia???

> Everywhere you look, Wikipedia has been infused with entheta.

> Somebody's been really busy lately. (Congrats to Chris Owen, Android
> Cat, Modemac, Antaeus Feldspar, and the many others who have
> contributed to these articles.)
>
> What are the mighty OTs of Scientology doing about this situation?
> Not a blessed thing. They're frustrated, impotent, and growing
> increasingly bitter because their "tech" doesn't work in the wog
> world. They have a few obstructionists vandalizing web pages, but
> they're easily outmaneuvered by the Wiki-SPs.

Actually, their pecking sometimes serves a good purpose by subjecting the
information on pages to pre-stress, pre-shrink testing. After a number of
years, there are a lot of things that I know, but when put on the spot, I
couldn't quickly or easily tell you exactly what the sources were. Anything
on the Wiki pages is usually forced to be supported or referenced, and means
that when someone uses stuff from Wiki in the field, it can't easily be
batted aside by a drilled CoS rep--because that's already been tried.

It does make for some strange reflexes when I visit non-Scientology Wiki
pages like the Motorcycle Safety one recently. I spotted a questionable
paragraph, and *bam* I was checking the page references to see if it was
supported, the History page to see who put it in, the Talk page to see if it
had been mentioned, tracked down and added an contrary solid reference, and
I'll probably go back and change the paragraph...

Someone made mistake and it wasn't caught because that page doesn't have
groups of people checking each other's work with a fine-tooth (and hostile)
comb.

It reminds a bit of David Brin's book _Earth_ where battling between
opposing groups causes a product greater than either.

Here's a few Wiki pages to peruse (lots more where those came from):

Alt.religion.scientology
Applied Scholastics
Association for Better Living and Education
Auditing (Scientology)
Author Services Inc.
Bridge Publications (Scientology)
Church of Scientology
Church of Spiritual Technology
Citizens Commission on Human Rights
Citizens for Social Reform
Commodore's Messenger Organization
Concerned Businessmen's Association of America
Criminon
David Miscavige
Dianetics
Dianetics: The Evolution of a Science
Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health
Don Pearson
Downtown Medical
E-meter
Fair Game (Scientology)
Free Zone (Scientology)
Galaxy Press
Gold Base
Golden Era Productions
Hubbard Association of Scientologists International
International Association of Scientologists
Introspection Rundown
L. Ron Hubbard
L. Ron Hubbard bibliography
List of Scientologists
List of Scientology organizations
List of trademarks owned by the Church of Scientology and its affiliates
MEST (Scientology)
Narconon
Office of Special Affairs
Operation Clambake
Operation Freakout
Operation Snow White
Purification Rundown
Religious Technology Center
Robert Vaughn Young
Ronald DeWolf
Scientology
Scientology Justice
Scientology and psychiatry
Scientology and the legal system
Scientology beliefs and practices
Scientology controversy
Scientology versus The Internet
Sea Org
Space opera in Scientology doctrine
Study Tech
Suppressive Person
Taxi (1998 film)
The Way to Happiness
Volunteer Ministers
World Institute of Scientology Enterprises
Writers of the Future

--
Ron of that ilk.

Gilbert Roland (sponge diver)

Mar 4, 2006, 9:12:56 AM3/4/06
On 4 Mar 2006 06:27:36 -0500, d...@cs.cmu.edu (Dave Touretzky) wrote:

>My god, what is Scientology going to *do* about Wikipedia???
>
>The "Scientology series" on Wikipedia is now up to 43 articles,
>covering everything from ARC to Xenu. Go to any of these articles and
>you'll see this huge yellow Scientology template with links to all the
>rest. Wikipedia has evolved into a huge, glowing mass of entheta. An
>entheta-palooza!

Which is part of a Wikipedia milestone this past week:
http://www.zdnet.com.au/news/software/soa/Wikipedia_racks_up_one_million_articles/0,2000061733,39241387,00.htm
Wikipedia racks up one million articles
03 March 2006 07:55 AM

The team behind Wikipedia, the online encyclopaedia written by its
users, is celebrating after the English version of Wikipedia racked up
its one millionth article.

The Wikimedia Foundation announced late on Wednesday that the target
had been reached, after an article about the Jordanhill railway
station in Scotland was created.

Wikipedia was created in January 2001 and almost immediately proved
extremely popular with Web users who welcomed the fact that its
collaborative, Wiki-based approach allowed anyone to contribute to it.
At present, it is growing by around 1,700 new articles every day.

However, last year it faced accusations that it was inaccurate, and
was forced to block access from the US Senate and House of
Representatives after political aides had heavily edited entries
referring to their allies and opponents.

Wikipedia acknowledged on Wednesday that it had faced criticism in
2005, but pointed to a study published in Nature which found it was
almost as trustworthy as the Encyclopaedia Britannica.

Wikipedia users have been guessing when the one millionth article
would be published. This pool was won by Mészáros András. Some users
had predicted that the target would never be reached."

Gilbert Roland (sponge diver)
http://www.briansdriveintheater.com/westerns/gilbertroland/gilbertroland2.jpg
ľalaka~

Hartley Patterson

Mar 4, 2006, 10:04:29 AM3/4/06
Android Cat androi...@hotmail.com:

and of course
Wog

--
Alt.Religion.Scientology FAQ
http://www.daisy.freeserve.co.uk/faq.htm

William Y.

Mar 4, 2006, 10:13:55 AM3/4/06

yes peruse and dont forget to peruse xenu

B***

yeez

roger gonnet

Mar 4, 2006, 3:44:41 PM3/4/06

"Dave Touretzky" <d...@cs.cmu.edu> a écrit dans le message de news:
440979a8$1...@news2.lightlink.com...

> My god, what is Scientology going to *do* about Wikipedia???
>
> The "Scientology series" on Wikipedia is now up to 43 articles,
> covering everything from ARC to Xenu. Go to any of these articles and
> you'll see this huge yellow Scientology template with links to all the
> rest. Wikipedia has evolved into a huge, glowing mass of entheta. An
> entheta-palooza!

not to speak of the pages in french...

> But that's not all...
>
> Check out the Tom Cruise article: there's a lengthy discussion of his
> Scientology involvement, and a link to ScienTOMogy.info.
>
> Check out the John Travolta article: there are juicy Scientology
> tidbits there, about Primary Colors, Battlefield Earth, etc.
>
> Check out the Catherine Bell article: the description of her
> Scientology involvement is none too flattering.
>
> And don't forget Kirstie Alley.
>
> Everywhere you look, Wikipedia has been infused with entheta.
> Somebody's been really busy lately. (Congrats to Chris Owen, Android
> Cat, Modemac, Antaeus Feldspar, and the many others who have
> contributed to these articles.)
>
> What are the mighty OTs of Scientology doing about this situation?
> Not a blessed thing. They're frustrated, impotent, and growing
> increasingly bitter because their "tech" doesn't work in the wog
> world.

*
i did not see it running either in the scientology world, except for one thing:
stealing defrauding money to unsuspecting people.

Simkatu

Mar 4, 2006, 4:34:29 PM3/4/06

Android Cat wrote:

> Here's a few Wiki pages to peruse (lots more where those came from):
>
> Alt.religion.scientology
> Applied Scholastics
> Association for Better Living and Education

<snip>

And "thetan", "body thetan", and "Oxford Capacity Analysis" among many
others!

David Miscavige

Mar 4, 2006, 4:48:40 PM3/4/06

I never liked March...

DM

"There is none more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they
are free!" Goethe.

Fredric L. Rice

Mar 4, 2006, 4:54:02 PM3/4/06
d...@cs.cmu.edu (Dave Touretzky) wrote:

>My god, what is Scientology going to *do* about Wikipedia???
>The "Scientology series" on Wikipedia is now up to 43 articles,
>covering everything from ARC to Xenu. Go to any of these articles and
>you'll see this huge yellow Scientology template with links to all the
>rest. Wikipedia has evolved into a huge, glowing mass of entheta. An
>entheta-palooza!

Quick! Find the Suppressive Person! It must be Miscaviage! No,
wait! It's Helena Kobrin! Got to be! Or maybe it's Tom Cruis!
No, can't be: he's got too much money. LOL!

---
http://www.rightard.org/ -- Impregnate Republican's daughters

Message has been deleted

William Y.

Mar 4, 2006, 5:30:43 PM3/4/06
> http://www.cs.cmu.eu/~dst/Secrets

It is by far not enough, guys and gals.
I want each and every wikipedia article at least each and every theme
on wikipedia to link to one of our sites in the beginning it would be
okay if they link to the wikipedia pages you have written so far, yet
what you have done so far is nothing! I say nothing compared to what
the wogs have written. So far nobody can find us, unless one enters the
name of our Church of Scientologay in the search box. I WANT that the
people find the only path to clear! We have to give them the chance to
find it from each and every wiki page they must be lead to Rons sites.
So care for each and every theme and later for each and every page of
wikipedia that the wogs will click on what you have written so far.
Just keep that kind of "critical view" up, that is fine. Those morons
think in fact that the critics have written the stuff. They will become
curious, the rest is done on our homepages, so don't care too much
about what you write - just LEAD them to our homepages.

Bill

Android Cat

Mar 4, 2006, 5:38:49 PM3/4/06
William Y. wrote:
> so don't care too much about what you write - just LEAD them to our
> homepages.

/{Rv Appears mental}/

Ball of Fluff

Aug 29, 2006, 10:04:19 AM8/29/06

"Dave Touretzky" <d...@cs.cmu.edu> wrote in message

> My god, what is Scientology going to *do* about Wikipedia???
>
> The "Scientology series" on Wikipedia is now up to 43 articles,
> covering everything from ARC to Xenu. Go to any of these articles and
> you'll see this huge yellow Scientology template with links to all the
> rest. Wikipedia has evolved into a huge, glowing mass of entheta. An
> entheta-palooza!

I like the Wikipedia articles about Scn, too.

Barbara Schwarz

Aug 30, 2006, 2:40:40 AM8/30/06

"Ball of Fluff" <getof...@fluffentology.com> wrote in message

> "Dave Touretzky" <d...@cs.cmu.edu> wrote in message
>> My god, what is Scientology going to *do* about Wikipedia???

Wikipedia will go down in history in shame. Sort of like you, porn and bomb
instruction prof.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/6d0746fa85f2f217?hl=en&

Barbara Schwarz

XeniXenu

Aug 30, 2006, 2:48:10 AM8/30/06

Wikipedia rules and you know it. Wikipedia will be remembered as a good
thing that encouraged freedom of speech. Yes, people have the freedom
on the internet to speak out against the Church of Scientology.

I am being defamed and forged here

Aug 30, 2006, 3:16:25 AM8/30/06

XeniXenu schrieb:

In your crazy little dreams only. Wikipedia policies are anti-American.
Even member Congress notice that it is a big pile of mud.

Barbara Schwarz

XeniXenu

Aug 30, 2006, 1:46:28 PM8/30/06

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/main?url=www.wikipedia.org
Wikipedia is the 17th most viewed website according to Alexa's web
studies.
The trend of traffic going to wikipedia is constantly increasing. You
can't handle the internet. Public opinion of scientology is just going
down thanks to the freedom of speech on the internet. What do you say
to that? What's going through your mind Barbara, Is it something about
nazis or something about psychs?

Just because idiots like you exist I'm actually considering sending a
small donation to Wikipedia. I use their service a lot so I might as
well send in a small donation.

Barbara Schwarz

Aug 30, 2006, 1:58:00 PM8/30/06

XeniXenu schrieb:

> I am being defamed and forged here wrote:
> > XeniXenu schrieb:

> > > Wikipedia rules and you know it. Wikipedia will be remembered as a good
> > > thing that encouraged freedom of speech. Yes, people have the freedom
> > > on the internet to speak out against the Church of Scientology.
> >
> > In your crazy little dreams only. Wikipedia policies are anti-American.
> > Even member Congress notice that it is a big pile of mud.
> >
> > Barbara Schwarz
>
> http://www.alexa.com/data/details/main?url=www.wikipedia.org
> Wikipedia is the 17th most viewed website according to Alexa's web
> studies.

And this will change once people find out what an anti-free speech and
smear cult Wikipiggi really is. Members of Congress called it already a
large pile of mud.

> The trend of traffic going to wikipedia is constantly increasing.

Yes, trend of traffic of people who want to take it down for law
violations.

> You
> can't handle the internet.

Lol.

> Public opinion of scientology is just going
> down thanks to the freedom of speech on the internet.

There is no freedom of speech, esp. not at Wikipiggi as gangs rule
what's get on it. As you are a part of this, you know very well what I
mean.

>What do you say
> to that? What's going through your mind Barbara, Is it something about
> nazis or something about psychs?

What's going through my mind? Lol! That I disovered a new sock puppets
of yours, Korey.

> Just because idiots like you exist I'm actually considering sending a
> small donation to Wikipedia. I use their service a lot so I might as
> well send in a small donation.

Lol. Yes, small donation as you are chronically out of a job or
arrested. If that Wikipedia mess goes legal, and it is just a matter of
time, you are one of the first who will be held liable. But look at the
bright side, Korey, you might share the cell this time with somebody
famous, as Jimbo Wales.

-
Barbara Schwarz (Looking for the original Mark [Marty] Rathbun. No
impostor, please!)
http://www.thunderstar.net/~schwarz/lrh/fbidocs.html
--
(I am concerned about Dave Touretzky's activities.)
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/

Read the pages on terrorist-friendly Andreas Heldal-Lund (arrested for
harassment):
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/lund/Lund04.html

Wikipedia defamation scribbler and pro eugenics Tilman Joerg Hausherr,
linked to the fanatical German secret service OPC, enemy of the USA
wants to hurt American tourism.
http://www.parishioners.org/extremists/hauser1.html
http://www.alarmgermany.org/tilman.htm
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/8962a9830812112f?hl=en&

Wikipedia defames and denies constitutional rights. The anti-free
speech leadership of Wikipedia banned me from correcting lies and
defamation around their article on me! Wikipedia is a destructive cult.

XeniXenu

Aug 30, 2006, 3:29:05 PM8/30/06
"What's going through my mind? Lol! That I disovered a new sock puppets
of yours, Korey."

Who's Korey? one of your imaginary friends you found while on your so
called bridge to total freedom?

And my name is Mike not Korey. You're delusional. I posted a link to
your post, to Operation Clambake. Everyone there, even the Freezoners
can see by your ramblings that you have some serious issues. You have a
distorted view of the world around you. You beleive that today's psychs
are nazi-like so you attack them. But you claim people are harrassing
you whenever they call you out on your nutty ideas. Thats how criticism
on the internet works. When you say something stupid publicly you will
be expected to explain yourself. People will question you. That's what
free speech protects.

"Lol. Yes, small donation as you are chronically out of a job or
arrested."

Well, I'm not posting from a correctional facility so i'm not arrested.
Heck, I've never been arrested. I don't think I've ever been in the
backseat of a police car either. And I've definitely have never been
handcuffed.

And nice assumption on the small donation. I'm a college student so I
work and save up money for when I'm in college. Second, my donation
will be small because i don't beleive that I owe Wikipedia any money.
I'm thinking maybe a 10 dollar donation, with a nice thank you note.
It's simply to show that there are many Wikipedia fans out there that
appreciate the free and easy to use service offered by Wikipedia.

"If that Wikipedia mess goes legal, and it is just a matter of
time, you are one of the first who will be held liable. But look at the
bright side, Korey, you might share the cell this time with somebody
famous, as Jimbo Wales."

sarcasm: OMG I'm so scared. Help me Tom Cruise with you OT powers. Help
Me L Ron.

LMAO. I'll be the first one to be held liable for what? Sending 10
dollars to wikipedia as a donation possibly to go towards maintaining
server upkeep or something?

Message has been deleted

Barbara Schwarz

Sep 6, 2006, 9:41:46 PM9/6/06

Anonymous via Panta Rhei wrote:
> On 30 Aug 2006, "I am being defamed and forged here"
> <Stilllov...@myway.com> babbled to herself whilst shuffling aimlessly
> to the library:
> You sound like you think that being anti-American is a bad thing. It
> isn't.

I am close tor Uncle Sam than the average person, as his nephews and
nieces. I am more Uncle Sam's daughter or granddaughter. The USA rid
the world of the Third Reich, and despite that the USA, it's government
is infiltrated by non-American forces to bring it down, it still is the
torch that shines and will be again the country that stands for freedom
in the ages to come.

As long as the USA has me, it isn't doomed. ;)

Scamology

Sep 6, 2006, 9:44:06 PM9/6/06
*BUMP* for the thread hijackers

Eru Ilúvatar

Sep 6, 2006, 12:21:08 PM9/6/06
Barbara Schwarz <Barbara...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Wikipedia will go down in history in shame.

Why? Because you, an illegal alien and convicted criminal, don't
life it? What a hoot.

Barbara Schwarz

Sep 7, 2006, 1:01:21 AM9/7/06

"Scamology" <scam...@hush.com> wrote in message

> *BUMP* for the thread hijackers
> XeniXenu wrote:
>> I am being defamed and forged here wrote:
>> > XeniXenu schrieb:

I was in town today and saw a couple of computer people. I didn't tell them
what I think of Wikipedia but they suddenly mentioned it. None of them liked
it, despite they were the lucky people who were not smeared by Wikipiggi.
They couldn't have spoken more low of it. Scientology has a much better
reputation than Wikipedia.

Wikipedia is unprofessionell scum. What can be expected by a porn engine CEO
as Jimmy Jimbo Wales.