Who will write the first tell all book about the destructive harassment/defamer cult Wikipiggi (Wikipedia?)

3 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Barbara Schwarz

ungelesen,
30.09.2006, 17:23:1930.09.06
an
The truth about Wikipiggi will shock the world!

Barbara Schwarz

PART 1: BARBARA SCHWARZ VS. THE DESTRUCTIVE WIKIPEDIA (WIKIPIGGI) CULT
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/4acb4ad9404612ea?hl=de&

PART 2: BARBARA SCHWARZ VS. THE DESTRUCTIVE WIKIPEDIA (WIKIPIGGI) CULT
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/c1e6c9afe2995878?hl=de&

PART 3: BARBARA SCHWARZ VS. THE DESTRUCTIVE WIKIPEDIA (WIKIPIGGI) CULT
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/65043527af6828a5?hl=de&

PART 4: BARBARA SCHWARZ VS. THE DESTRUCTIVE WIKIPEDIA (WIKIPIGGI) CULT
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/2221227bd9449b44

PART 5: BARBARA SCHWARZ VS. THE DESTRUCTIVE WIKIPEDIA (WIKIPIGGI) CULT
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/0478f3858372733f

PART 6: BARBARA SCHWARZ VS. THE DESTRUCTIVE WIKIPEDIA (WIKIPIGGI) CULT
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/c83d655cb521ecba

PART 7: BARBARA SCHWARZ VS. THE DESTRUCTIVE WIKIPEDIA (WIKIPIGGI) CULT
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/f1ebe773364abb57

PART 8: BARBARA SCHWARZ VS. THE DESTRUCTIVE WIKIPEDIA (WIKIPIGGI) CULT
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/3c02e2d2acfafcc5?hl=de&

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/fd1176b12c9f2f47?hl=en&

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/fd1176b12c9f2f47

barbz

ungelesen,
30.09.2006, 18:05:1530.09.06
an
Barbara Schwarz wrote:
> The truth about Wikipiggi will shock the world!
>
> Barbara Schwarz

Well, I guess it's you who will write the first "tell all" book.
The only question will be, which section of the bookstore will we find
it in? Comedy? Humor? Loonytoon psychopaths with computer access?

--
"I'm for the separation of church and hate."

Barb
Chaplain, ARSCC(wdne)
xenu...@netscape.net

Crozo

ungelesen,
30.09.2006, 18:22:4230.09.06
an
Barbara's book will be less expensive than toilet paper so it will be
used by people in the bathroom or placed in bird cages. The fact that
you think a website is a "cult" is the funniest thing I've heard since
the time that you said you have friends, Poop Eater.

Paul F. Johnson

ungelesen,
30.09.2006, 18:43:2230.09.06
an
Barbara Schwarz wrote:

> The truth about Wikipiggi will shock the world!

It didn't in you last identical posting on this topic - why should it now?
--
"Der einzige Weg, Leute zu kontrollieren ist sie anzulügen" - L. Ron "Ich
kann kein Science-Fiction schreiben" Hubbard; Lügner, Betrüger, Fixer und

Barbara Schwarz

ungelesen,
30.09.2006, 18:47:4730.09.06
an

barbz wrote:
> Barbara Schwarz wrote:
> > The truth about Wikipiggi will shock the world!
> >
> > Barbara Schwarz
>
> Well, I guess it's you who will write the first "tell all" book.

I don't think so, I have more important projects than Wikipedia to take
care of.

> The only question will be, which section of the bookstore will we find
> it in? Comedy? Humor? Loonytoon psychopaths with computer access?

If you wouldn't lie so much, Barbzzzz Babbles Graham, you could write
it. But as you can't stick to the truth, you should not enter
non-fiction. Stick to your usually anti-religious horror.

-- Barbara Schwarz
http://www.thunderstar.net/~schwarz/lrh/fbidocs.html

The generosity of L. Ron Hubbard: "The hardest task one can have is to
continue to love his fellows despite all reasons he should not. And the
true sign of sanity and greatness is to so continue. For the one who
can archive this, there is abundant hope." -- L.Ron Hubbard (From What
is Greatness? Certainty Vol. 13 No. 3, March 1966)

"It takes truth to live with a swiftly changing world. Nothing less
than truth can survive." -- L. Ron Hubbard

Barbara Schwarz

ungelesen,
30.09.2006, 18:52:2630.09.06
an

Paul F. Johnson wrote:
> Barbara Schwarz wrote:
>
> > The truth about Wikipiggi will shock the world!
>
> It didn't in you last identical posting on this topic - why should it now?

Huh? Strange sentence. You could write the book about Wikipiggi.
Wikipiggi articles are just as confused.

Bozo, the destructive anti-religious poop clown could assist you for
the really really dirty parts. That guy just has toilets in his mind.
You rarely find a posting in which he doesn't mention anything from the
toilet. Perhaps he was delivered in a toilet bowl?

Anyway, no these postings are not the same. Compare word by word.

Crozo

ungelesen,
30.09.2006, 19:47:5630.09.06
an
Nah. You're really wrong on that one. The only time I reference the
toilet is when I mention you, because you eat poop. I know that you
speak Illegal Alien but my name is "Crozo". I'm surprised that you've
finally started going after me with the "destructive, anti-religious"
jive. Soon will it evolve to my list of "crimes"?

Paul F. Johnson

ungelesen,
01.10.2006, 03:27:1501.10.06
an
>> Well, I guess it's you who will write the first "tell all" book.
>
> I don't think so, I have more important projects than Wikipedia to take
> care of.

Such are trying to face reality?

>> The only question will be, which section of the bookstore will we find
>> it in? Comedy? Humor? Loonytoon psychopaths with computer access?
>
> If you wouldn't lie so much, Barbzzzz Babbles Graham, you could write
> it. But as you can't stick to the truth, you should not enter
> non-fiction. Stick to your usually anti-religious horror.

In other words, as with everything else you come up with, there is such a
small amount of research that the thought of doing actual work as
frightened you off...

Paul F. Johnson

ungelesen,
01.10.2006, 03:31:4501.10.06
an
>> > The truth about Wikipiggi will shock the world!
>>
>> It didn't in you last identical posting on this topic - why should it
>> now?
>
> Huh? Strange sentence.

Good catch. I missed the letter "r" from "your"

> You could write the book about Wikipiggi.
> Wikipiggi articles are just as confused.

Yes. I can write fiction and have several pieces published. However, why I'd
waste my time on wikipedia is one for philosophers

> Bozo, the destructive anti-religious poop clown could assist you for
> the really really dirty parts.

You mean Crozo? Right.

> That guy just has toilets in his mind.

He mentioned it once. Obviously that is enough for them to be his/her mind.

> You rarely find a posting in which he doesn't mention anything from the
> toilet. Perhaps he was delivered in a toilet bowl?

Nah, he's just heard enough shit from you.

> Anyway, no these postings are not the same. Compare word by word.

This one had one less spelling mistake. So technically, you're right.

runningwild

ungelesen,
01.10.2006, 05:53:2501.10.06
an

Barbara Schwarz wrote:
> The truth about Wikipiggi will shock the world!
>
> Barbara Schwarz

<snip>

Since you seem to be the expert on the subject I would encourage you to
create the
manuscript and shop it around to publishers.

Petunia

ungelesen,
01.10.2006, 18:41:4201.10.06
an
Here's some truth for you, Barbara:
http://www.warfolly.com/kaminski/lastwaltz.html
Die Nachricht wurde gelöscht

Barbara Schwarz

ungelesen,
01.10.2006, 22:28:1501.10.06
an

runningwild schrieb:

I think about it RW. As more and more people, including schools and
universities warn of this disinformation "enyclopedia", somebody has to
put it back where it belongs. Not in the top of the search engines but
back in the in the sandbox, for little kids to pay around with.

Crozo

ungelesen,
01.10.2006, 22:56:4201.10.06
an
The fact that you refer to an open user encyclopedia website as a cult
is utterly laughable. I think the main issue here is that if there
weren't articles about you or Scientology you wouldn't care at all. Do
you really think that "Wikipiggi" is clever or funny? Because honestly
it's neither. Wikipedia is great. It shouldn't be used for scholarly
papers but to suggest that it should be taken away is criminal and
stupid. Your "destructive harrassment/defamer cult" label is
coincidentally a perfect description of Scientology. Way to go!

antisectes

ungelesen,
02.10.2006, 03:01:3002.10.06
an

"Barbara Schwarz" <barbara...@gmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
1159651399.6...@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> The truth about Wikipiggi will shock the world!what's is shocking the small
> world of your criminal cuilt is the level of your irresponsability and
> craziness, stooped barbie.

Barbara Schwarz

ungelesen,
02.10.2006, 21:24:3802.10.06
an

antisectes wrote:
> "Barbara Schwarz" <barbara...@gmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
> 1159651399.6...@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

I don't believe that you are not on drugs, Roger.

0 neue Nachrichten