Church of Spiritual Techology's pentagram symbol

Android Cat

Feb 26, 2008, 3:30:45 PM2/26/08
I'm sure that this one has come up before, but dig CST's abandoned trademark
for an upside-down occult-looking star:

http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=ho05rg.6.2

Goods and Services (ABANDONED) IC 200. US 200. G & S: indicate membership in
the Star of Trust organization. FIRST USE: 19820831. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE:
19820831
Mark Drawing Code (2) DESIGN ONLY
Design Search Code 01.01.03 - Star - a single star with five points
26.01.02 - Circles, plain single line; Plain single line circles
26.01.17 - Circles, two concentric; Concentric circles, two; Two concentric
circles
Serial Number 75613592
Filing Date December 30, 1998
Current Filing Basis 1A
Original Filing Basis 1A
Owner (APPLICANT) Church of Spiritual Technology NON-PROFIT RELIGIOUS
CORPORATION, CALIFORNIA 4319 N. Larchmont Boulevard, #86 Los Angeles
CALIFORNIA 90004
Attorney of Record Thomas M. Small, Type of Mark COLLECTIVE MEMBERSHIP MARK
Register PRINCIPAL
Live/Dead Indicator DEAD
Abandonment Date January 18, 2000

And just what is a "Star of Trust organization", enk?

Conspiracy site:
http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/whatthehell.html

--
Ron of that ilk.

Nelson

Feb 26, 2008, 6:08:35 PM2/26/08

"Android Cat" <androi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

The link is dead and a search using the serial number provided does not
produce a result. Nelson

Android Cat

Feb 26, 2008, 6:31:13 PM2/26/08
> The link is dead and a search using the serial number provided does
> not produce a result. Nelson

Their creaky old mainframe doesn't allow permanent links, but it's there:

http://www.uspto.gov/
Select Trademark tab on left.
Option 3. Search TM database (TESS)
Structured Form Search (Boolean)
Enter 75613592 in Search Term editbox
In Field dropdown, select Serial Number
Click Submit Query

Gregg Hagglund

Feb 26, 2008, 10:28:33 PM2/26/08

Interesting design.

That looks like the Earth being beam bombarded by five cloaked Marcab
5th invader fleet ships.

And they say there ain't no justice.

Merse Faplap!

GH SP7
WBM-Nord
MMM
DAG

Nelson

Feb 27, 2008, 4:02:02 AM2/27/08

"Android Cat" <androi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Thank you, that worked. Its not a pleasing design, no wonder it was
abandoned.

Nelson

Psyborgue

Feb 27, 2008, 5:30:58 AM2/27/08
I'm not sure if there is any occult symbolism in that. Best to ask
somebody like Danny Carey, somebody in the OTO, or somebody into
numerology.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numerology
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_geometry

http://www.dannycarey.org/page2.html
(check out the art and music link under philosophy, then click
"moonchild" from the dropdown for information on what Hubbard was up
to with Parsons... I bet if you emailed Danny Carey he would know
more about it. He's somewhat of an expert on the occult as well as an
amazing drummer.)

It looks like a really bad design and the geometry is fucked up.

banchukita

Feb 27, 2008, 6:27:58 AM2/27/08
On Feb 27, 5:30 am, Psyborgue <psybor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm not sure if there is any occult symbolism in that.  Best to ask
> somebody like Danny Carey, somebody in the OTO, or somebody into
> numerology.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numerologyhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_geometry

> http://www.dannycarey.org/page2.html
> (check out the art and music link under philosophy, then click
> "moonchild" from the dropdown for information on what Hubbard was up
> to with Parsons...  I bet if you emailed Danny Carey he would know
> more about it.  He's somewhat of an expert on the occult as well as an
> amazing drummer.)
>
> It looks like a really bad design and the geometry is fucked up.

I'm not a drummer, but I am aware that a 5 pointed star has many
meanings. For instance, one point up is a US military star; two
points up can relate to satanism; it's also a symbol for People Nation
gang sets, like Latin Kings. The pentagram shape in the middle of a 5-
pointed star has occult relations, as do the circle within a circle.

Really, I think it's too common of a collective of shapes to attribute
specific meaning to it

> Android Cat wrote:
> > I'm sure that this one has come up before, but dig CST's abandoned trademark
> > for an upside-down occult-looking star:
>
> >http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=ho05rg.6.2
>
> > Goods and Services (ABANDONED) IC 200. US 200. G & S: indicate membership in
> > the Star of Trust organization. FIRST USE: 19820831. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE:
> > 19820831
> > Mark Drawing Code (2) DESIGN ONLY
> > Design Search Code 01.01.03 - Star - a single star with five points
> > 26.01.02 - Circles, plain single line; Plain single line circles
> > 26.01.17 - Circles, two concentric; Concentric circles, two; Two concentric
> > circles
> > Serial Number 75613592
> > Filing Date December 30, 1998
> > Current Filing Basis 1A
> > Original Filing Basis 1A
> > Owner (APPLICANT) Church of Spiritual Technology NON-PROFIT RELIGIOUS
> > CORPORATION, CALIFORNIA 4319 N. Larchmont Boulevard, #86 Los Angeles
> > CALIFORNIA 90004
> > Attorney of Record Thomas M. Small, Type of Mark COLLECTIVE MEMBERSHIP MARK
> > Register PRINCIPAL
> > Live/Dead Indicator DEAD
> > Abandonment Date January 18, 2000
>
> > And just what is a "Star of Trust organization", enk?

Now THAT's the question!
http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/whatthehell.html

-maggie, human being