To the Sea Org Kids

xenubarb

Jul 9, 2011, 5:45:09 PM7/9/11
If you're reading this, you obviously were allowed libs this weekend.
Can you recall a time when you were denied, even though it wasn't your
fault? Perhaps right now, you are happy enough to be roaming around,
away from the control of the Sea Org. But, you know you'll have to
return in a while.

Perhaps you know people who were thrown into the RPF. While you're out
and about, what are they doing right now?

Have you ever been prevented from going to berthing at night because
some task wasn't completed?

Have you ever been punished by being fed nothing but rice and beans?

Have you ever been denied the ability to visit with your family, or
prevented from spending holidays with them?

That's life in the Sea Org, isn't it! Perhaps you're resigned to it;
after all, you signed a lot of documents when you joined, agreeing to
place your life and your youth in the hands of CSI. Perhaps you feel
trapped and hopeless that your life will ever get any better. Well,
guess what!

SOMETHING CAN BE DONE ABOUT IT!

Marc Headley was an executive at Golden Era Productions in Riverside
County. Located on 400 acres, this compound is surrounded by fences
with security spikes on the inside; clearly not meant to keep people
out. There, people are subjected to the same harsh treatment you've
doubtless seen in LA. It's even worse, though. There is literally
nowhere to run, it's out in the desert, miles from civilization.

Marc Headley made his run to escape on a dirt bike. He was run off the
road by security guards, rescued by police, and given an escort into
town to prevent him being recaptured by the guards.

Marc's wife, Claire, was coerced into having two abortions while in
the Sea Org. Maybe you know of someone that suffered the same thing.
The Sea Org does not want its members having kids.

Laura DeCrescenzo joined the Sea Org at age 12. This child worked long
hours, received little schooling, and her youth was spent working to
make money for Scientology. She was coerced into having an abortion at
age 16.

These people have something in common. They all worked long hours for
far less than minimum wage. They received no health insurance, and
their medical problems, if treated, were provided by public clinics
and paid for by taxpayers. They endured privation, abuse, and their
every move was controlled. They were completely dependent upon
Scientology for food, medical care and lodging. And Scientology failed
them.

These people have one more thing in common. They left the Sea Org and
their lives of toil and abuse at slave wages, and they are suing.

They are suing for compensation for their years of hard work at well
under minimum wage.

They are suing for emotional distress, as well as the children they
might have had, aborted at the direction of Sea Org policy.

The papers you signed when you joined are not legal agreements. You
should be made aware of that. Those agreements which violate your
civil rights are unenforceable.You cannot be made to sign those rights
away. Those documents you signed will not hold up in court.

Perhaps you were told that, because you're a "religious worker," CSI
doesn't have to pay you minimum wage, and that your room and board
counts as part of your compensation. This is false. The courts have
determined in past cases that minimum wage must be paid, regardless of
the "religious" nature of the work. Slavery is illegal. Religions are
not exempt from labor laws. Any written agreements that violate these
laws are void. Okay? They are not legally binding!

YOU DID NOT SIGN YOUR RIGHTS AWAY WHEN YOU JOINED THE SEA ORG!

You may have been told that you're a volunteer. However, Scientology's
own websites refers to Sea Org members as "employees." As such, they
have certain rights which may not be waived, given up, or ignored.

You should also be aware that documents signed under duress, that is,
under threat, are not legally binding.

People who join the Sea Org at a young age may find that, when they
leave, they have nothing. No education, no savings, no idea where to
go from there. The threat of "flipping burgers" is held as an example
of what life may hold outside the Sea Org and Scientology.

Yet, people who work in fast food restaurants work eight hour days.
They have days off that are truly theirs. They receive health
insurance. They are not subjected to punishment and abuse. They are
not sec-checked. Many people work these jobs to pay for college.

Marc and Claire Headley, Laura DeCrescenzo have one more thing in
common.
They are suing CSI for compensation. Slave wages, abuse, forced
abortions are illegal in this country. You simply cannot subject
people to this kind of totalitarian control, but Scientology has been
getting away with it for years.

If you're tired of living this way, you can leave. Just walk away and
don't look back. The exit process is designed to break you down and
convince you to stay. You don't have to route out. The contracts you
signed are not binding.

Marc Headley escaped on a motorcycle. Laura DeCrescenzo swallowed
bleach. You can just walk away. There are people on the outside who
are ready and willing to help.

Should you make the decision to leave, you can do that right now. Put
down the mouse and get to a phone. Call 1-866-XSEAORG. It is a toll-
free call. There is an ex-Sea Org member at the other end of the line,
someone who knows what you've been through.

Then call attorney Barry Van Sickle, who is handling these cases for
the Headleys and DeCrescenzo. His number is (916) 549-8784.

You don't have to work your life away so that David Miscavige can have
his thousand dollar suits and Ducati motorcycles. While you slave, he
lives in luxury. You know that is true. He is saving the planet, one
expensive luxury at a time, while you go without medical care and live
under horrible conditions.

It is time for CSI to pay back its loyal workers for the privation and
abuses they've suffered. These three people are only the beginning of
a flood of lawsuits.

Right now, Tommy Davis is visiting ex-Sea Org members, trying to get
them to sign statements declaring that they were volunteers. He is
doing this at DM's instruction; it is a desperate attempt to cover
their asses for years of truly horrendous treatment suffered by
members who worked hard in the belief that they were saving the
planet.

You have the right to receive minimum wage for your labor. You have
the right to see your family, get married, have children. Nobody can
take that away from you, but you can give up these rights if you're
not aware of them. You have the right to a decent education, decent
food, time off. You have the right to work an eight hour day, and
enough time for sleep and personal business. You have the right to
call your family and receive mail without being monitored.

In a world where your every move is controlled and directed, you have
the right to make one decision. Walk away. You can leave, and there
are people who will help you find a place to stay and help you return
to normal society. With all its flaws, it isn't as bad as you've been
told. It's certainly better than what you endure now. You know those
scary masked protesters? If you were to run up to them and tell them
you want to leave, they will help you and protect you from the Sea Org
personnel who will try to force your return.

We don't wear masks to scare you. We wear masks to protect ourselves
from Scientology retribution. If we were the monsters Scientology
claims we are, why would we spend our free time fighting for your
rights?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

k2

Jul 13, 2011, 2:16:48 AM7/13/11
On Jul 10, 12:07 pm, xenubarb <remai...@reece.net.au> wrote:
> If you're reading this, you obviously were allowed libs this
> weekend.
>
> Have you ever been prevented from smoking pot at night because
> some task wasn't completed? Punished for masturbating?
>
> Have you ever been forced to give David Miscavige or some staffer
> oral sex, vaginal sex or anal sex? Have you been beaten or
> tortured?

> Have you ever been denied the ability to visit with your family,
> or
> prevented from spending holidays with them?
>
> SOMETHING CAN BE DONE ABOUT IT!
>
> CONTACT ME! I will see to it that the oral, anal and vaginal
> sex you are forced to have is voluntary and with ME, a woman.
> An ugly old woman but a woman nonetheless.
>
> I bet you young boys, at least, would love to have sex with a
> woman
> like me, wouldn't you? It sure beats being forced to give Sicko
> DM a
> blowjob, don't you think?
>
> I'm into bondage, discipline and sado-masochism. Sound exciting?
> CONTACT ME! I'm into anal toy sex - the bigger the better. Sound
> like fun?

> YOU DID NOT SIGN YOUR RIGHTS AWAY WHEN YOU JOINED THE SEA ORG!
>
> YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO unforced SEX - THE NASTIER THE BETTER, I SAY.
>
> CONTACT ME: xenubarb <barbis...@gmail.com>
>
> I'll fuck your little brains out, kids!
>
> --
> xenubarb

I will say this.. Barb has put into the universe, along with the posts
on ARS a moral
and valuable communication to awaken kids and parents to the path of
Scientolgy.. well done Barb...Your persistence is admirable..

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Jul 13, 2011, 11:26:18 AM7/13/11
"k2" <kcass...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

You call her depravity quoted above 'moral and valuable communication?'

Good grief!

--
Gregory Hall

t_shuffle

Jul 17, 2011, 10:39:02 AM7/17/11

You still here trolling Greg? How truly pathetic and sad. Tell me, have
you ever been mistaken for a grown man?

xenubarb