CHANOLOGY EXPOSED: Who is behind the internet hacking group Anonymous also known as Chanology?

sixan...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2008, 11:53:35 PM1/31/08
CHANOLOGY EXPOSED: Who is behind the internet hacking group Anonymous
also known as Chanology?

They appear to be rogue hackers out to prove their own abilities.

But who else would benefit from their actions?

Only within the last two months, the German intelligence agency OPC
stated that it was unlikely that Scientology would be banned in
Germany. We can only speculate that other solutions for Scientology
were found. The recent internet attacks on Scientology web sites plus
the upcoming Chanology picket are too well organized to be the work of
lone hackers looking to make a name for themselves.

If something appears too good to be true then it probably is.
Chanology is a foreign intelligence front group and anyone who is
gullible enough to lend them a hand will be named as accomplices in
later legal proceedings. The real masterminds behind it will disappear
while the volunteers who joined later will go to prison for the
group's terrorist activities.

Dianet...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2008, 12:07:44 AM2/1/08
The hackers in question are from the site Ebaumsworld. You can find
the site although I won't link to it in my post for fear of
retaliation by these ruthless hackers on steroids. You can however
find all information about said group in a youtube video that explains
their ideology their origin and their ultimate intent.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

Out_Of_The_Dark

Feb 1, 2008, 12:21:19 AM2/1/08

You paranoid twit! Scientology is infamous for declaring such
propaganda.

eddieVroom

Feb 1, 2008, 12:22:58 AM2/1/08

Sorry, but exposure to "the tech" has flattened my paranoia buttons.
And, where DM is concerned, my empathy buttons.

--
the Tortured Spark - a Light in the Dark
the Mystical RevvedErrand Doktor eddieVroom

http://psyop13013.blogspot.com/

He only comes out when I drink my Djinn...

Alert

Feb 1, 2008, 12:33:03 AM2/1/08

sixanth...@gmail.com wrote:
> CHANOLOGY EXPOSED: Who is behind the internet hacking group Anonymous
> also known as Chanology?
>
> They appear to be rogue hackers out to prove their own abilities.

Noy everyting is how it "appears".

Its the same as not everything is as it "seems"

> But who else would benefit from their actions?

All those in the scientology gulags, the members still chasing the
carrot like a mouse on a wheel

> Only within the last two months, the German intelligence agency OPC
> stated that it was unlikely that Scientology would be banned in
> Germany.

Golly, there's a huge difference between "unlikely" and definately.

Got a dictionary?
You need one

> We can only speculate that other solutions for Scientology
> were found. The recent internet attacks on Scientology web sites plus
> the upcoming Chanology picket are too well organized to be the work of
> lone hackers looking to make a name for themselves.

*puts tinfoil hat on*

> If something appears too good to be true then it probably is.

Wordclear Jonathon, wordclear the word "appears"

> Chanology is a foreign intelligence front group and anyone who is
> gullible enough to lend them a hand will be named as accomplices in
> later legal proceedings.

Oi! That's not sheppards pie in OSA's pants

> The real masterminds behind it will disappear
> while the volunteers who joined later will go to prison for the
> group's terrorist activities.

Yes, all those execs at Cult HQ Scientology will certainly flee like
rats from a sinking ship, and leave many loyal victims for the eddy to
suck them under.

VROOOM VROOOOOM! Jonathon

aihhhhhhhhhhhh
aihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
aihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
aihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

alexi...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2008, 12:33:29 AM2/1/08
Nice. Dirty tricks and lies :) as prophesied. :D
Rick Roll music video as ultimate intent? Nice love song, liked it for
years. how its declares intent... God knows.
I'm certainly amused.

Clue for you: Project Chanology may have been started by a group of
hackers but it has outgrown its humble roots to a true Legion way
bigger than you want to imagine or admit :)

Kilia

Feb 1, 2008, 1:11:59 AM2/1/08

You $cieno twits are so fuckin' stupid. But I'm sure you already know
that.

JAFAW

Feb 1, 2008, 1:30:22 AM2/1/08
Ooo is this going to be like the "BBC Panorama Exposed!" failure that the
cult pulled out of its boney ass last year in response to the Panorama:
Scientology & Me doucmentary? I hope so because that really was the
dictionay definition of FAIL. It was such a PR flap that it even caused top
cult exec Mike Rinder to blow. I wonder who'll blow this time? Heber?
:)

<sixan...@gmail.com> wrote in message

anothers...@hotmail.com

Feb 1, 2008, 1:37:22 AM2/1/08

Cute! You could almost convince someone that you are serious :)

Howard

Feb 1, 2008, 1:37:17 AM2/1/08

This laughable little bit of paranoid dribble is brought to by
courtesy of the poster also known as:

michaelm...@yahoo.com
Samiro...@lycos.com
Loveandmanymany...@googlemail.com
Pedo.Wa...@googlemail.com

Howard
--
hedmundoatmacmaildotcom

fairp...@googlemail.com

Feb 1, 2008, 2:00:25 AM2/1/08
On 1 Feb., 05:53, sixanth...@gmail.com wrote:

> If something appears too good to be true then it probably is.
> Chanology is a foreign intelligence front group and anyone who is

FAIL

needs more xenu

roger gonnet

Feb 1, 2008, 4:56:12 AM2/1/08
<sixan...@gmail.com> a écrit dans le message de

> CHANOLOGY EXPOSED: Who is behind the internet hacking group Anonymous
> also known as Chanology?
>
> They appear to be rogue hackers out to prove their own abilities.
>
> But who else would benefit from their actions?
>
> Only within the last two months, the German intelligence agency OPC
> stated that it was unlikely that Scientology would be banned in
> Germany. We can only speculate that other solutions for Scientology
> were found.

One of them is to keep on eductaing people and populations on the stupid
crimecult.

Rev Norle Enturbulata, XYZZY

Feb 1, 2008, 6:19:09 AM2/1/08

<sixan...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> CHANOLOGY EXPOSED: Who is behind the internet hacking group Anonymous
> also known as Chanology?

Why can't you seem to come up with a clear and substantiated answer, instead
of vague suppositions and insinuations?

Start over.

--
http://tinyurl.com/yre7c6
http://xenutv.wordpress.com/2007/05/15/panorama-scientology-and-me/

Rev. Norle Enturbulata
"Church" of Cartoonism
*
* " You can write that down in your book in great big letters. The only way
you can control anybody is to lie to them."
* -- L. Ron Hubbard, "Technique 88"
*
* "...Never discuss Scientology with the critic. Just discuss his or her
crimes, known and unknown. And act completely confident that those crimes
exist...."
* L. Ron Hubbard, "Critics of Scientology", November 5, 1967
*
* "All men shall be my slaves! All women shall succumb to my charms! All
mankind shall grovel at my feet and not know why!"
- L. Ron Hubbard, "Personal Affirmations"

wheat...@googlemail.com

Feb 1, 2008, 8:17:53 AM2/1/08
That's freaking hilarious! I swear I can't look at this and take it
serious. Tell me its a prank. Congratulations, your idiocy will be
spread for all anon to see. I can't stop laughing.

Peace.

xenu...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2008, 8:23:13 AM2/1/08
On Jan 31, 11:53 pm, sixanth...@gmail.com wrote:

----

EPIC FAIL.

Pls don't forget to take your psych meds...especially the ones for
your bipolar disorder and paranoid schizophrenia kthnx.

Hephaestus

Feb 1, 2008, 8:29:13 AM2/1/08

hackers on steriods? When do they work out?

anonem...@googlemail.com

Feb 1, 2008, 8:37:27 AM2/1/08

Care to back any of that up with some evidence?

I'm sure lots, and lots of people would listen to you if you had
some..*coughxenu.netcough*

Jinkii

Feb 1, 2008, 10:31:55 AM2/1/08

haha you really dont know what your talking about, Ebaums VS 4chan has
been going for years, always blame each other for stuff, and you got
taken in, you been trolled live with it.

Jinkii

john smith

Feb 1, 2008, 11:27:35 AM2/1/08
oh good lord hubbard I hoe you're right!
That means it's an organized community that can do REAL damage to
scientology's facade.

Justanother

Feb 1, 2008, 12:57:41 PM2/1/08
On Jan 31, 11:53 pm, sixanth...@gmail.com wrote:
> CHANOLOGY EXPOSED: Who is behind the internet hacking group Anonymous
> also known as Chanology?

> Chanology is a foreign intelligence front group . . .

Errrr. Wrong target.

Let me give you a clue as to what this is about.

"POOL'S CLOSED DUE TO AIDS"

OP, If your opinion is indicative of Church thinking then it is just
more of the same, misunderstanding the internet. And misunderstanding
the internet is what led up to most of this.

Kinda makes me think of the way the US, and esp. some US politicos,
resolutely misunderstand Islam. And why their "handlings" and
"solutions" are not only ineffective but often have the exact opposite
of the intended effect.

It's the same with the E-meter . . . and that's why they call me the
Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

Much Love
Justanother

Fresh Prince of Bel Air

Friendly Xenu

Feb 1, 2008, 11:40:00 PM2/1/08
sixan...@gmail.com wrote:

>They appear to be rogue hackers out to prove their own abilities.

No. Project Chanology's initial wave was comprised almost
entirely of script kiddies, not hackers.

---
"Don't break your back scrubbing floors. Get yourself a nigger, that's
what they were born for." -- L. Ron Hubbard, in a letter to his 2nd wife
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,972865,00.html?imw=Y

Friendly Xenu

Feb 2, 2008, 12:17:28 AM2/2/08
"JAFAW" <an...@anon.net> wrote:

> I wonder who'll blow this time? Heber? :)

LOL! Dude, Heber was blown like 30 years ago.

Trevor

Feb 2, 2008, 12:26:34 AM2/2/08

I don't really think anyone cares about threats, honestly. You make it
sound like Chanology is the only project out there to vaporize this
cult. There is a lot of anti-$ci sentiment everywhere and even if/when
anon crumbles a better organization will rise up that will have learned
from the mistakes of the past.

Anoncritic08

Feb 2, 2008, 3:26:51 AM2/2/08
On Feb 2, 12:26 am, Trevor <translation_c...@a41.athens.empire.gr>
wrote:
> from the mistakes of the past.- Hide quoted text -

Chanology is merely one of many sites that legally helps diseminate
information added by ANYONE to the anti-scientology movement and the
picket movement. We are not "hackers on steroids" or foriegn intel. I
am a citizen of the US and want the dangerous cult of scientology out
of my country. I do it legally!

Android Cat

Feb 2, 2008, 3:32:09 AM2/2/08
sixan...@gmail.com wrote:
> CHANOLOGY EXPOSED: Who is behind the internet hacking group Anonymous
> also known as Chanology?
>
> They appear to be rogue hackers out to prove their own abilities.

@@@@@@
@@@@@@
@@@@@@
@@@@@@
@@@@@@
@@@@@@

And it looks like there's a lot of them too!

--
Ron of that ilk.

Captain AMYrica

Feb 2, 2008, 5:50:04 PM2/2/08
"Howard" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

> This laughable little bit of paranoid dribble is brought to by
> courtesy of the poster also known as:
>
> michaelm...@yahoo.com
> Samiro...@lycos.com
> Loveandmanymany...@googlemail.com
> Pedo.Wa...@googlemail.com

Oooooooooooo.....sock puppets!!!!
Nobody told me there would be a puppet show!

xponent
Grabbing A Seat Maru
rob

xen...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2008, 6:35:40 PM2/2/08
On Jan 31, 11:53 pm, sixanth...@gmail.com wrote:
> CHANOLOGY EXPOSED: Who is behind the internet hacking group Anonymous
> also known as Chanology?
>
> They appear to be rogue hackers out to prove their own abilities.
>
> But who else would benefit from their actions?
>
> Only within the last two months, the German intelligence agency OPC
> stated that it was unlikely that Scientology would be banned in
> Germany. We can only speculate that other solutions for Scientology
> were found. The recent internet attacks on Scientology web sites plus
> the upcoming Chanology picket are too well organized to be the work of
> lone hackers looking to make a name for themselves.
>
> If something appears too good to be true then it probably is.
> Chanology is a foreign intelligence front group and anyone who is
> gullible enough to lend them a hand will be named as accomplices in
> later legal proceedings. The real masterminds behind it will disappear
> while the volunteers who joined later will go to prison for the
> group's terrorist activities.

German intelligence, eh?

Ich bin ein Anonymous?

Message has been deleted

Barbara Schwarz

Feb 2, 2008, 9:02:03 PM2/2/08

You are right. The Germans are behind it. Anonymous are like cultists.
German case officers run them through their ear implants.

Tom Cruise and Scientology orgs had the right to remove that video. As
a Scientologists, I can tell you that Tom Cruise basically just said
that Scientologists shouldn't be easy on those who enslave mankind.
However, as non-Scientologists have a hard time understanding internal
Scientology speeches, they had a right to remove the video.

There is no reason to use a little video as justification to destroy
the religion of millions of people.

It makes no sense, except that "Anonymous" is indeed just a little
German secret service robot. I hope all the people working for
Anonymous know that doing German secret service actions on American
soil is a very serious offense that could even include the death
penalty.

It is typically German to select people who don't have the IQ to
investigate thoroughly.

Let's hope that "Anonymous" knows what they are getting themselves
into.

--
Barbara Schwarz
ABOUT THE AHBL AND THE VERY TWISTED BRIAN J. BRUNS :

Abusive transsexual BRIAN J, BRUNS aka BURNS aka "Bri", "Brielle" or
"Brielle-Jillian", born on
06/24/81, a "registered sex slave: and owner/webmaster of the abusive
AHBL ("Abusive Host Blocking
List") website and the SOSDG ("Summit open source development group")
is a CONVICTED FELON. (Felon Indictment # I-1577-02,S-2423-02 and
SAPD. Police Report # 05071019). INMATE; BRUNS, BRIAN # 445064.
The AHBL SOSDG is allegedly "non-profit" but stops free speech,
blackmails ISPs and defames people.
Bruns lies that the ABHL is non-profit. He hosted the sex pages of his
master "Lady-Arielle" who offers one hour of her perversion for over
$300,-- profit on the SOSDG server!
Bruns actually HACKED the computers of his former employer Access
Highway (http://
accesshighway.com). Bruns was many months incarcerated and has a FBI
file. Realists think that Bri (also called "the cheese") never will
change but will go back to prison.

COMMACK MAN INDICTED FOR HACKING
http://www.co.suffolk.ny.us/da/press/2002/06_26_02.htm

Read also this: http://groups.google.com/group/rattle-users/browse_thread/thread/920c521a661d867a

Bruns retaliates and smears my name also in anonymous Blogspot that is
filled with factual lies about me for which he can be sued. It
wouldn't be the first defamation lawsuit brought against him.

MY OTHER STALKER IS TILMAN JOERG HAUSHERR FROM GERMANY, BERLIN,
EMPLOYED BY SIEMENS, WHICH HAS COZY RELATIONSHIP WITH THE GERMAN
SECRET SERVICE OPC.

Click here for information on Tilman Hausherr:
http://tilmanjoerghausherrgermanharasser.blogspot.com/

Here are factual criminal records about Hausherr's friend, the
habitual offender, defamer and forger Korey Jerome Kruse from Olathe,
Kansas. I am very certain that Kruse defames himself in ridiculous
postings saying about himself that he is convicted Nazi spy, etc. to
DISTRACT from his REAL rotten activities and criminal past, which is
here:
http://stalkerkoreykruse.wordpress.com/
http://phorums.com.au/archive/index.php/t-156307.html
He also is suspect no. 1, stalking and defaming me on Wikipedia under
ID Anynobody.

wearel...@googlemail.com

Feb 2, 2008, 9:09:25 PM2/2/08
On 3 Feb, 02:02, Barbara Schwarz <BarbaraSchwarz2...@excite.com>
wrote:

> It makes no sense, except that "Anonymous" is indeed just a little
> German secret service robot. I hope all the people working for
> Anonymous know that doing German secret service actions on American
> soil is a very serious offense that could even include the death
> penalty.

Yeah but we have had assurances that it will be overlooked since we
are acting against the organisation that carried out the biggest
infiltration of the US government in history.

Alert

Feb 2, 2008, 9:12:55 PM2/2/08
On Feb 3, 1:02 pm, Barbara Schwarz <BarbaraSchwarz2...@excite.com>
wrote:

> Tom Cruise and Scientology orgs had the right to remove that video.

Removed?

LOL!

http://gawker.com/5002269/the-cruise-indoctrination-video-scientology-tried-to-suppress

sir...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2008, 7:33:10 PM2/3/08
On Jan 31, 8:53 pm, sixanth...@gmail.com wrote:
> CHANOLOGY EXPOSED: Who is behind the internet hacking group Anonymous
> also known as Chanology?
>
> They appear to be rogue hackers out to prove their own abilities.
>
> But who else would benefit from their actions?
>
> Only within the last two months, the German intelligence agency OPC
> stated that it was unlikely that Scientology would be banned in
> Germany. We can only speculate that other solutions for Scientology
> were found. The recent internet attacks on Scientology web sites plus
> the upcoming Chanology picket are too well organized to be the work of
> lone hackers looking to make a name for themselves.
>
> If something appears too good to be true then it probably is.
> Chanology is a foreign intelligence front group and anyone who is
> gullible enough to lend them a hand will be named as accomplices in
> later legal proceedings. The real masterminds behind it will disappear
> while the volunteers who joined later will go to prison for the
> group's terrorist activities.

WOW!

Hahahahahahaha.

xen...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2008, 8:26:23 PM2/3/08
On 2月2日, 午後9:02, Barbara Schwarz <BarbaraSchwarz2...@excite.com>
wrote:

> On Jan 31, 10:53 pm, sixanth...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > CHANOLOGY EXPOSED: Who is behind the internet hacking group Anonymous
> > also known as Chanology?
>
> > They appear to be rogue hackers out to prove their own abilities.
>
> > But who else would benefit from their actions?
>
> > Only within the last two months, the German intelligence agency OPC
> > stated that it was unlikely that Scientology would be banned in
> > Germany. We can only speculate that other solutions for Scientology
> > were found. The recent internet attacks on Scientology web sites plus
> > the upcoming Chanology picket are too well organized to be the work of
> > lone hackers looking to make a name for themselves.
>
> > If something appears too good to be true then it probably is.
> > Chanology is a foreign intelligence front group and anyone who is
> > gullible enough to lend them a hand will be named as accomplices in
> > later legal proceedings. The real masterminds behind it will disappear
> > while the volunteers who joined later will go to prison for the
> > group's terrorist activities.
>
> You are right. The Germans are behind it. Anonymous are like cultists.
> German case officers run them through their ear implants.

<snip>

> It makes no sense, except that "Anonymous" is indeed just a little
> German secret service robot. I hope all the people working for
> Anonymous know that doing German secret service actions on American
> soil is a very serious offense that could even include the death
> penalty.

I read online today that the OP of this thread is, in fact, a German
citizen and likely in the US illegally. Who knows? She may just know
what she's talking about! ;-)

Have you had your ear implants checked lately?????

:-)