Don't put me on a list of Ex-Scientologists, Anonymous. I am no ex-Scientologist!

Barbara loves Marty

Oct 31, 2009, 9:59:03 PM10/31/09
I will always stay a Scientolologist even if the C of S is infiltrated
by non-Scientologists.

Scientology is my religion and this does not depend from any
management.

I am neither in the Freezone.

I do not fit on any list.

Barbara Schwarz

Richard Ford

Nov 1, 2009, 3:09:42 AM11/1/09
On 1 Nov, 01:59, Barbara loves Marty <barbaralovesmarty...@gmail.com>
wrote:

You are a recovering scientologist. This is rather like being a
recovering alcoholic... still ill but no longer drinking themselves to
death.

Barbara loves Gregory YES!!!

Nov 1, 2009, 12:34:46 PM11/1/09
"Barbara loves Marty" <barbaralov...@gmail.com> wrote in message

WRONG!

List of women who love Gregory Hall (in no particular order)

Lady Pilot
Babs Johnson
Tigger
Kat
Maureen
Dagny Taggart
Monica
Barbara Schwarz
Claire
Suzie the Floosie
and hundreds more . . .

--
Gregory Hall

Pisces

Nov 1, 2009, 1:09:38 PM11/1/09
On Nov 1, 12:34 pm, "Barbara loves Gregory YES!!!"
<gregh...@home.fake> wrote:
> "Barbara loves Marty" <barbaralovesmarty...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:ff23f620-ee7e-4ef8...@37g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...

> >I will always stay a Scientolologist even if the C of S is infiltrated
> > by non-Scientologists.
>
> > Scientology is my religion and this does not depend from any
> > management.
>
> > I am neither in the Freezone.
>
> > I do not fit on any list.
>
> WRONG!
>
> List of women who love Gregory Hall (in no particular order)
>
> Lady Pilot
> Babs Johnson
> Tigger
> Kat
> Maureen
> Dagny Taggart
> Monica
> Barbara Schwarz
> Claire
> Suzie the Floosie
> and hundreds more . . .
>
> --
> Gregory Hall

LOL! You spelled her name wrong creepy stalker.

Rev. Richard Skull

Nov 1, 2009, 2:11:00 PM11/1/09
<gregh...@home.fake> wrote:
> "Barbara loves Marty" <barbaralovesmarty...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:ff23f620-ee7e-4ef8...@37g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...

> >I will always stay a Scientolologist even if the C of S is infiltrated
> > by non-Scientologists.
>
> > Scientology is my religion and this does not depend from any
> > management.
>
> > I am neither in the Freezone.
>
> > I do not fit on any list.
>
> WRONG!
>
> List of women who love Gregory Hall (in no particular order)
>
> Lady Pilot
> Babs Johnson
> Tigger
> Kat
> Maureen
> Dagny Taggart
> Monica
> Barbara Schwarz
> Claire
> Suzie the Floosie
> and hundreds more . . .
>
> --
> Gregory Hall

Edna Flan hates Greg Hall! But she has the hots for Monty Hall and
will trade the contents of her purse for what behind door #2

Barbara loves Marty

Nov 1, 2009, 7:32:57 PM11/1/09

You are such an idiot. I joined Scientology because it contained the
most truth that I ever read anywhere else. But you know nothing about
truth.

Barbara Schwarz

Richard Ford

Nov 1, 2009, 11:51:48 PM11/1/09
On 2 Nov, 00:32, Barbara loves Marty <barbaralovesmarty...@gmail.com>

wrote:
> On Nov 1, 2:09 am, Richard Ford <doorman.f...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>

> > On 1 Nov, 01:59, Barbara loves Marty <barbaralovesmarty...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > > I will always stay a Scientolologist even if the C of S is infiltrated
> > > by non-Scientologists.
>
> > > Scientology is my religion and this does not depend from any
> > > management.
>
> > > I am neither in the Freezone.
>
> > > I do not fit on any list.
>
> > > Barbara Schwarz
>
> > You are a recovering scientologist. This is rather like being a
> > recovering alcoholic... still ill but no longer drinking themselves to
> > death.
>
> You are such an idiot. I joined Scientology because it contained the
> most truth that I ever read anywhere else. But you know nothing about
> truth.
>
> Barbara Schwarz- Hide quoted text -

Scientology is agreement with the LRH delusional universe.

You have created your own delusional universe and have therefore
created your own religion. You are no longer a scientologist.

Barbara loves Marty

Nov 2, 2009, 11:03:05 PM11/2/09
On Nov 1, 10:51 pm, Richard Ford <doorman.f...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On 2 Nov, 00:32, Barbara loves Marty <barbaralovesmarty...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> > On Nov 1, 2:09 am, Richard Ford <doorman.f...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> > > You are a recovering scientologist. This is rather like being a
> > > recovering alcoholic... still ill but no longer drinking themselves to
> > > death.
>
> > You are such an idiot. I joined Scientology because it contained the
> > most truth that I ever read anywhere else. But you know nothing about
> > truth.
>
> > Barbara Schwarz- Hide quoted text -

> Scientology is agreement with the LRH delusional universe.

L. Ron Hubbard's writings where scientific. His impostor was a
babbler.

> You have created your own delusional universe and have therefore
> created your own religion.

My universe is exactly what it is. My religion is original
Scientology.
It does not need to be founded again, we just have to get original
Scientology back and neither the C of S nor the Freezone has the
original anymore as so many people forged or altered Ron's writings.

> You are no longer a scientologist.-

In your dreams. I am a Scientologist per the orginal L. Ron Hubbard.

Barbara Schwarz

husk

Nov 3, 2009, 7:36:16 AM11/3/09
On Nov 1, 7:32 pm, Barbara loves Marty

<barbaralovesmarty...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 1, 2:09 am, Richard Ford <doorman.f...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>

> > On 1 Nov, 01:59, Barbara loves Marty <barbaralovesmarty...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > > I will always stay a Scientolologist even if the C of S is infiltrated
> > > by non-Scientologists.
>
> > > Scientology is my religion and this does not depend from any
> > > management.
>
> > > I am neither in the Freezone.
>
> > > I do not fit on any list.
>
> > > Barbara Schwarz
>
> > You are a recovering scientologist. This is rather like being a
> > recovering alcoholic... still ill but no longer drinking themselves to
> > death.
>
> You are such an idiot. I joined Scientology because it contained the
> most truth that I ever read anywhere else. But you know nothing about
> truth.
>
> Barbara Schwarz

But the definition of truth to a Scientologist is what's true for
you. It matters not that it is a lie to the majority.

Harun al Rashid

Nov 3, 2009, 12:31:45 PM11/3/09
Barbara loves Marty wrote:

> On Nov 1, 10:51 pm, Richard Ford <doorman.f...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Scientology is agreement with the LRH delusional universe.
>>

> L. Ron Hubbard's writings where scientific. His impostor was a
> babbler.

L Ron Hubbard was a science fiction writer, so his writings are science
fiction. But he was a babbler, too.

>> You have created your own delusional universe and have therefore
>> created your own religion.
>
> My universe is exactly what it is. My religion is original
> Scientology.
> It does not need to be founded again, we just have to get original
> Scientology back and neither the C of S nor the Freezone has the
> original anymore as so many people forged or altered Ron's writings.

Well, it is a science fiction story, how can you get back the original?
Maybe you plan to put in a few years of studies at Hogwarts too, just to
round it off?

>> You are no longer a scientologist.-
>
> In your dreams. I am a Scientologist per the orginal L. Ron Hubbard.

Well, in your dreams....

Astrid

Nov 3, 2009, 12:41:44 PM11/3/09
On Nov 2, 9:03 pm, Barbara loves Marty <StilllovingMa...@myway.com>
wrote:

> L. Ron Hubbard's writings where scientific. His impostor was a
> babbler.

It's a shame only his impostor got published then, isn't it. The same
impostor fool who made all those audio "lectures" too using his name.
Tell me Barbara, are you receiving the real L. Ron's "scientific" work
telepathically, using your super powers?

Richard Ford

Nov 3, 2009, 1:19:41 PM11/3/09

Science, by definition is objective and solid..

'What is true is what is true for you' is the least scientific
statement in the universe. No person can say this who even understands
what science IS.

Out_Of_The_Dark

Nov 3, 2009, 11:14:13 PM11/3/09
On Oct 31, 8:59 pm, Barbara loves Marty

I agree that you do not belong on the list. Matter of fact, you aren't
even on the list, so don't worry about it.