Grant Cardone's Wikipedia vanity page explodes, dies in a fire

Android Cat

Sep 6, 2008, 8:33:29 AM9/6/08
There seems to be a small trend among Scientologist bidnizmen to gather a
few socks together and create a Wikipedia article about how wonderful their
bidniz and themselves are. Like Durks, they can never grasp that Wikipedia
is not their personal advertising space. I didn't have to do a thing, and
it finally suffered a speedy deletion. (I made a good faith effort to tidy
it up a little, and re-slapped a "reads like an advert" tag on it.)

http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache:foqhtClUsScJ:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grant_Cardone+Grant+Cardone+wiki&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=ca

He reminds of Mr. Morden a little--without the charm.

--
Ron of that ilk.

Android Cat

Sep 6, 2008, 9:00:52 AM9/6/08

And Patrick Clouden's article also got hit with a Speedy G11 (probably
because it was in spoon with the other artcle).
http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache:LvdYQSSYn7kJ:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_J_Clouden+Patrick+J+Clouden+wiki&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=ca

It doesn't look good for Oliver Schaper's page (please leave it alone, it is
on the way to destruction, and has no chance to survive):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peephole_TV

The usual failure to grasp that they are obvious to everyone watching and
the elronic indignation when called on it:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Oschaper#Sockpuppetry_case
There should be a make-up word like Hubbard's Obnosis for that. Hmm, how
about Obnoxious?

what?

SirLagsAlot

Sep 6, 2008, 10:56:46 AM9/6/08

"Android Cat" <androi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

toefooty: a scientology dish where one shoots ones self in the foot then
shoves it into their mouth and chews vigorously. (see also: footbullet)

xenubarb

Sep 6, 2008, 11:06:15 AM9/6/08

Grant Cardone is a Scientology dream; a successful car salesman seminar
fellow who swallowed Ron's bait hook, line and sinker. He's not been in
that long, under a decade, and has embraced Scientology so firmly, the
last I read people were complaining that his seminars were getting to
resemble Scientology infomercials. His twin brother sucked him into the
cult. Eeuugghhh. Another happy slappy gladhander stumping for Ron!

barb
Chaplain, ARSCC (wdne)

"$cientology sees the world this way: One man with a picket sign:
terrorism. Five thousand people dead in a deliberate inferno: business
opportunity.

$cientology oozes _under_ terrorists to hide."
-Chris Leithiser

phil scott

Sep 6, 2008, 11:31:59 AM9/6/08
On Sep 6, 5:33 am, "Android Cat" <androidca...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> There seems to be a small trend among Scientologist bidnizmen to gather a
> few socks together and create a Wikipedia article about how wonderful their
> bidniz and themselves are. Like Durks, they can never grasp that Wikipedia
> is not their personal advertising space.  I didn't have to do a thing, and
> it finally suffered a speedy deletion.  (I made a good faith effort to tidy
> it up a little, and re-slapped a "reads like an advert" tag on it.)
>
> http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache:foqhtClUsScJ:en.wikipedia.org/wik...

> He reminds of Mr. Morden a little--without the charm.
>
> --
> Ron of that ilk.

btw..whatever the hell ever happened to Tony Robbins... all over late
nite tee veee for years... books all over the place.. helicopter..
yatch yacht/ whatever... pooof? is he still at it or did his
teeth wear out.

phil scott

Sep 6, 2008, 11:38:00 AM9/6/08
On Sep 6, 6:00 am, "Android Cat" <androidca...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Android Cat wrote:
> > There seems to be a small trend among Scientologist bidnizmen to
> > gather a few socks together and create a Wikipedia article about how
> > wonderful their bidniz and themselves are. Like Durks, they can never
> > grasp that Wikipedia is not their personal advertising space.  I
> > didn't have to do a thing, and it finally suffered a speedy deletion.
> > (I made a good faith effort to tidy it up a little, and re-slapped a
> > "reads like an advert" tag on it.)
>
> >http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache:foqhtClUsScJ:en.wikipedia.org/wik...

> > He reminds of Mr. Morden a little--without the charm.
>
> And Patrick Clouden's article also got hit with a Speedy G11 (probably
> because it was in spoon with the other artcle).http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache:LvdYQSSYn7kJ:en.wikipedia.org/wik...

> It doesn't look good for Oliver Schaper's page (please leave it alone, it is
> on the way to destruction, and has no chance to survive):http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peephole_TV

is Ollie a scientologist? is he plugged into that whore house on the
Reno/tahoe Industrial Park ppty? (south of carson city nev on I-80 ..
da Wild Horse Ranch and Spa (4 stars).

xenubarb

Sep 6, 2008, 12:01:45 PM9/6/08

He's in the movies now. At least, he had a bit part in Shallow Hal...

phil scott

Sep 6, 2008, 12:11:55 PM9/6/08
On Sep 6, 9:01 am, xenubarb <xenub...@netscape.net> wrote:
> phil scott wrote:
> > On Sep 6, 5:33 am, "Android Cat" <androidca...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >> There seems to be a small trend among Scientologist bidnizmen to gather a
> >> few socks together and create a Wikipedia article about how wonderful their
> >> bidniz and themselves are. Like Durks, they can never grasp that Wikipedia
> >> is not their personal advertising space.  I didn't have to do a thing, and
> >> it finally suffered a speedy deletion.  (I made a good faith effort to tidy
> >> it up a little, and re-slapped a "reads like an advert" tag on it.)
>
> >>http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache:foqhtClUsScJ:en.wikipedia.org/wik...
>
> >> He reminds of Mr. Morden a little--without the charm.
>
> >> --
> >> Ron of that ilk.
>
> > btw..whatever the hell ever happened to Tony Robbins... all over late
> > nite tee veee for years... books all over the place.. helicopter..
> > yatch yacht/ whatever...  pooof?      is he still at it or did his
> > teeth wear out.
>
> He's in the movies now. At least, he had a bit part in Shallow Hal...

wow..
with his charisma and acting ability his movie career should last
about 20 seconds.

> --
> --
> barb
> Chaplain, ARSCC (wdne)
>
> "$cientology sees the world this way: One man with a picket sign:
> terrorism. Five thousand people dead in a deliberate inferno:  business
> opportunity.
>
> $cientology oozes _under_ terrorists to hide."

>                 -Chris Leithiser- Hide quoted text -

xenubarb

Sep 6, 2008, 4:32:52 PM9/6/08
phil scott wrote:
> On Sep 6, 9:01 am, xenubarb <xenub...@netscape.net> wrote:
>> phil scott wrote:
>>> btw..whatever the hell ever happened to Tony Robbins... all over late
>>> nite tee veee for years... books all over the place.. helicopter..
>>> yatch yacht/ whatever... pooof? is he still at it or did his
>>> teeth wear out.
>> He's in the movies now. At least, he had a bit part in Shallow Hal...
>
> wow..
> with his charisma and acting ability his movie career should last
> about 20 seconds.

Yep. That's about right. Okay, maybe he had a whole two minutes face time.

feministe

Sep 7, 2008, 3:17:18 AM9/7/08
"xenubarb" <xenu...@netscape.net> a écrit dans le message de

> Android Cat wrote:
>> There seems to be a small trend among Scientologist bidnizmen to gather a
>> few socks together and create a Wikipedia article about how wonderful
>> their bidniz and themselves are. Like Durks, they can never grasp that
>> Wikipedia is not their personal advertising space. I didn't have to do a
>> thing, and it finally suffered a speedy deletion. (I made a good faith
>> effort to tidy it up a little, and re-slapped a "reads like an advert"
>> tag on it.)
>>
>> http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache:foqhtClUsScJ:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grant_Cardone+Grant+Cardone+wiki&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=ca
>>
>> He reminds of Mr. Morden a little--without the charm.
>>

> Grant Cardone is a Scientology dream; a successful car salesman seminar
> fellow who swallowed Ron's bait hook, line and sinker. He's not been in
> that long, under a decade, and has embraced Scientology so firmly, the
> last I read people were complaining that his seminars were getting to
> resemble Scientology infomercials. His twin brother sucked him into the
> cult. Eeuugghhh. Another happy slappy gladhander stumping for Ron!

At least, he's a living demo that scioentology is something leading to
sales, more sales, more more sales!

dlohc...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2008, 7:59:40 PM10/7/08
On Sep 6, 7:56 am, "SirLagsAlot" <texassold...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> "Android Cat" <androidca...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> news:d6cd5$48c277fc$d15a8d47$29...@PRIMUS.CA...> Android Cat wrote:
> > > There seems to be a small trend among Scientologist bidnizmen to
> > > gather a few socks together and create a Wikipedia article about how
> > > wonderful their bidniz and themselves are. Like Durks, they can never
> > > grasp that Wikipedia is not their personal advertising space.  I
> > > didn't have to do a thing, and it finally suffered a speedy deletion.
> > > (I made a good faith effort to tidy it up a little, and re-slapped a
> > > "reads like an advert" tag on it.)
>
> http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache:foqhtClUsScJ:en.wikipedia.org/wik...

> > > He reminds of Mr. Morden a little--without the charm.
>
> > And Patrick Clouden's article also got hit with a Speedy G11 (probably
> > because it was in spoon with the other artcle).
>
> http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache:LvdYQSSYn7kJ:en.wikipedia.org/wik...

> > It doesn't look good for Oliver Schaper's page (please leave it alone, it
> is
> > on the way to destruction, and has no chance to survive):
> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peephole_TV
>
> > The usual failure to grasp that they are obvious to everyone watching and
> > the elronic indignation when called on it:
> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Oschaper#Sockpuppetry_case
> > There should be a make-up word like Hubbard's Obnosis for that. Hmm, how
> > about Obnoxious?
>
> toefooty: a scientology dish where one shoots ones self in the foot then
> shoves it into their mouth and chews vigorously. (see also: footbullet)
>

> > what?
>
> > --
> > Ron of that ilk.

Well Andriod Cat was one of the Wiki editors instumental in removing
my Wikipedia Page for the word "obnosis" which has been my word and
domain for a great long time, suffering from those of you can't handle
the truth.

The archived page in it's many formats includes sufficient references
from both pro and anti scientology sites.

My IP's were harrassed, my Wiki editor login was breeched. What good
did it do Andriod Cat to remove it? You have joined the enemy - there
is no distinction between who you fight!

Obnosis.com

Android Cat

Oct 7, 2008, 10:05:35 PM10/7/08
dlohc...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sep 6, 7:56 am, "SirLagsAlot" <texassold...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>> http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache:foqhtClUsScJ:en.wikipedia.org/wik..

>>> And Patrick Clouden's article also got hit with a Speedy G11
>>> (probably because it was in spoon with the other artcle).
>>
>> http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache:LvdYQSSYn7kJ:en.wikipedia.org/wik..
>>

>>> It doesn't look good for Oliver Schaper's page (please leave it
>>> alone, it is on the way to destruction, and has no chance to
>>> survive): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peephole_TV
>>
>>> The usual failure to grasp that they are obvious to everyone
>>> watching and the elronic indignation when called on it:
>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Oschaper#Sockpuppetry_case
>>> There should be a make-up word like Hubbard's Obnosis for that.
>>> Hmm, how about Obnoxious?
>>
>> toefooty: a scientology dish where one shoots ones self in the foot
>> then shoves it into their mouth and chews vigorously. (see also:
>> footbullet)
>>

>>> what?
>>
>>> --
>>> Ron of that ilk.
>
> Well Andriod Cat was one of the Wiki editors instumental in removing
> my Wikipedia Page for the word "obnosis" which has been my word and
> domain for a great long time, suffering from those of you can't handle
> the truth.
>
> The archived page in it's many formats includes sufficient references
> from both pro and anti scientology sites.
>
> My IP's were harrassed, my Wiki editor login was breeched. What good
> did it do Andriod Cat to remove it? You have joined the enemy - there
> is no distinction between who you fight!
>
> Obnosis.com

And so you admit that you were editing a Wikipedia article to promote your
website and "your" word. (Same IP as used on Wikipedia.) You also
multi-voted in the AfD discusion.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Obnosis

Good luck with that COI report. :-P

henri

Oct 7, 2008, 11:17:17 PM10/7/08
On Tue, 7 Oct 2008 16:59:40 -0700 (PDT), dlohc...@gmail.com wrote:

>> toefooty: a scientology dish where one shoots ones self in the foot then
>> shoves it into their mouth and chews vigorously. (see also: footbullet)
>>

>> > what?
>>
>> > --
>> > Ron of that ilk.
>
>Well Andriod Cat was one of the Wiki editors instumental in removing
>my Wikipedia Page for the word "obnosis" which has been my word and
>domain for a great long time, suffering from those of you can't handle
>the truth.
>
>The archived page in it's many formats includes sufficient references
>from both pro and anti scientology sites.
>
>My IP's were harrassed, my Wiki editor login was breeched. What good
>did it do Andriod Cat to remove it? You have joined the enemy - there
>is no distinction between who you fight!
>
>Obnosis.com

LOL WUT