Ex-Scientologist story #85, Scientology: “no human decency.” -for RR

Farewell to Sicily

Jun 7, 2011, 9:29:05 PM6/7/11
Carmel Farraj joined Scientology under the impression that it would
“give me more energy, make me happier, end my phobias, give me a
Utopia-like environment of friends with similar beliefs, improve my
memory and ambition.”

She didn’t find any of those things. Her view of Scientology after
seeing it up close and personal:

“Scientology is a (not very successful) attempt at a Fourth
Reich. . . just a bunch of pricks pretending that they are really
living life. . . at a gathering I saw higher-up-the-bridge members
like a lot of OTs and that showed no personality, life drive, purpose,
love, ambition; and they mentioned L. Ron Hubbard countless times when
we were just supposed to be enjoying each others company.”

To read her full statement go here: http://alley.ethercat.com/cgi-bin/door/door.cgi?184

To read other stories in this series go to the index:
http://androvillans.wordpress.com/category/ex-scientology-story-index/

Where did Hubbard come up with the story of OT III? You only have to
look at the science fiction of his era.
http://androvillans.wordpress.com/category/origins-of-ot-iii/

To see an OT IX use his powers go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPKP86P8Fwc