Oliver Schaper is at it again!

peters...@gmail.com

Sep 27, 2008, 1:35:12 AM9/27/08
Video's owned by Anons, made at protests, are being removed again!
This time YouTube reveals the name of the person that filed the DMCA
complaints: Dr. Oliver Schaper!

http://www.anonnewswire.org/posts/agthbm9uYW5vdW5jZXIMCxIFUG9zdHMYrAUM

Man the harpoons!

Peter

"You mocked up your own reactive mind, you mocked up your BTs and you
mocked up your past lives.
Those ARE the EPs (End Phenomenons) of scientology.
L. Ron Hubbard told you so. This is what you are paying for, in no
uncertain terms. Hubbard makes it very clear all the way "UP" the
bridge.
He even told you he was selling you a bridge."
- Ladybird

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

feministe

Sep 27, 2008, 3:32:03 AM9/27/08
<peters...@gmail.com> a écrit dans le message de

> Video's owned by Anons, made at protests, are being removed again!
> This time YouTube reveals the name of the person that filed the DMCA
> complaints: Dr. Oliver Schaper!
>
> http://www.anonnewswire.org/posts/agthbm9uYW5vdW5jZXIMCxIFUG9zdHMYrAUM
>
> Man the harpoons!

Is that a real "doctor", or is that a doctor in scientology, like I was when
I was a bit crazy?

Fredric L. Rice

Sep 27, 2008, 12:30:00 PM9/27/08
peters...@gmail.com wrote:

>Video's owned by Anons, made at protests, are being removed again!
>This time YouTube reveals the name of the person that filed the DMCA
>complaints: Dr. Oliver Schaper!

All it would take is one victim to file a criminal complaint and the
insane Scientology criminal would stop.

---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5W8ALB0SNU
Insane woman verbally assaults 2 little girls

Tom Klemesrud

Sep 27, 2008, 1:30:48 PM9/27/08
peters...@gmail.com wrote:
> Video's owned by Anons, made at protests, are being removed again!
> This time YouTube reveals the name of the person that filed the DMCA
> complaints: Dr. Oliver Schaper!
>
> http://www.anonnewswire.org/posts/agthbm9uYW5vdW5jZXIMCxIFUG9zdHMYrAUM
>
> Man the harpoons!
>
> Peter

What this is about is the cult's attempt to get anons to reveal their
true identity by filling DCMA counter-claim notices, so they can be
attacked by OSA and their paid thugs.

TopHat

Sep 27, 2008, 4:44:38 PM9/27/08
Exactly. I think a new system is needed to avoid this.

peters...@gmail.com

Sep 27, 2008, 6:29:26 PM9/27/08
On 27 sep, 19:30, Tom Klemesrud <tomk...@netscape.delete.net> wrote:

Let the owners of the copyrights of the video's email me and give me
the copyrights. I'll file a DMCA counter claim because the CULT and
anybody else know my real name already.

Peter

"Now, get this as a technical fact, not a hopeful idea. Every time we
have investigated the background of a critic of Scientology, we have
found crimes for which that person or group could be imprisoned under
existing law.
We do not find critics of Scientology who do not have criminal pasts."
- L. Ron Hubbard, Hubbard Communications Office Bulletin, 5 November
1967, "Critics of Scientology"

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

Android Cat

Sep 27, 2008, 8:57:07 PM9/27/08

The counter claims could possibly be filed through a lawyer to avoid giving
away their identity. However, the takedowns usually sweep up several people
would are already known (and received the C&D letters).

--
Ron of that ilk.

bjoer...@gmx.de

Sep 29, 2008, 6:06:09 AM9/29/08
On 27 Sep., 09:32, "feministe" <femini...@free.fr> wrote:
> <peterschi...@gmail.com> a écrit dans le message denews:dfdfadd1-035c-41d8...@m45g2000hsb.googlegroups.com...

> > Video's owned by Anons, made at protests, are being removed again!
> > This time YouTube reveals the name of the person that filed the DMCA
> > complaints: Dr. Oliver Schaper!
>
> >http://www.anonnewswire.org/posts/agthbm9uYW5vdW5jZXIMCxIFUG9zdHMYrAUM
>
> > Man the harpoons!
>
> Is that a real "doctor", or is that a doctor in scientology, like I was when
> I was a bit crazy?

In germany he claimed to be a doctor and a lawyer. He was allowed to
do so .german police is looking for him

barbz

Sep 30, 2008, 1:29:03 PM9/30/08
bjoer...@gmx.de wrote:

May we offer them a package deal? They pay shipping and postage, we will
return Babbles Schwarz and "Dr." Asschaper to their native land.

Deal?

barbz

Sep 30, 2008, 1:37:46 PM9/30/08
peters...@gmail.com wrote:

Good idea. Finally, being namefagged comes in handy! I'll do it as well,
if anyone wants. Sign me up!