Jason Beghe is ready to do media: Anyone have good ideas?

Magoo

Apr 15, 2008, 2:26:38 AM4/15/08
As you've read, Actor Jason Beghe has left Scientology and now, via
www.xenutv.com done a great interview about his life "in".
The entire video isn't up, yet, but there's an excellent teaser you can see
on youtube. Just type in his name. It was put up less
than 24 hours a go, and there are over 131,000 hits on it!

It's a ***HOT*** interview, and he really can communicate on the subject
quite well.

If you have anyone you can call to set up an interview with him,
please give it a shot. Pretty soon he'll be booked beyondo, but for right
now he said, "YEAH!" when I asked if he wanted to do any media, yet?

My best to all, and thanks to Jason and Mark!
--
Tory/Magoo~Dancing in the moonlight~
In Scientology for 30 years, out happily for 7 years!
X-Sea Org, X-Staff, X-OT 7, X-Class 4 auditor, X-OSA Volunteer after 20
years (Mostly in PR)X-Executive Director of SPL to handle media
X-Top Secret OSA Int Internet Mafia, Until I realized what they were really
doing and soon after left C of S forever.
For thinking and speaking my mind, Scientology declared me
a "Suppressive Person" (SP 6 ^Cumulative Cluster :)
& Expelled me from The Church of $cientology :)
Free at LAST!
www.xenu.net (What Scientology Doesn't want you to know)
www.xenutv.com (Excellent videos)
www.torymagoo.org (My writings about Scientology from ARS)
www.lermanet.com/cos/toryonosa.htm (Top Secret Int Mafia)
or Type in Scientology in Google
(Read, Look, Listen, Make up your ~own~Mind)

mag...@charter.net
Burbank, CA
(818) 588-3044

"They, who give up essential liberty
to purchase a little temporary safety,
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-- Benjamin Franklin

scientolog...@paris.com

Apr 15, 2008, 2:52:08 AM4/15/08
On Apr 14, 11:26 pm, "Magoo" <mago...@charter.net> wrote:
> As you've read, Actor Jason Beghe has left Scientology and now, viawww.xenutv.comdone a great interview about his life "in".

> The entire video isn't up, yet, but there's an excellent teaser you can see
> on youtube. Just type in his name. It was put up less
> than 24 hours a go, and there are over 131,000 hits on it!
>
> It's a ***HOT*** interview, and he really can communicate on the subject
> quite well.
>
> If you have anyone you can call to set up an interview with him,
> please give it a shot. Pretty soon he'll be booked beyondo, but for right
> now he said, "YEAH!" when I asked if he wanted to do any media, yet?
>
> My best to all, and thanks to Jason and Mark!
> --
> Tory/Magoo~Dancing in the moonlight~
> In Scientology for 30 years, out  happily for 7 years!
> X-Sea Org, X-Staff, X-OT 7, X-Class 4 auditor,  X-OSA Volunteer after 20
> years (Mostly in PR)X-Executive Director of SPL to handle media
>  X-Top Secret OSA Int Internet Mafia, Until I realized what they were really
> doing and soon after left C of S forever.
> For thinking and speaking my mind, Scientology declared me
>  a "Suppressive Person"  (SP 6 ^Cumulative Cluster :)
> & Expelled me from The Church of $cientology :)
>  Free at LAST!www.xenu.net(What Scientology Doesn't want you to know)www.xenutv.com(Excellent videos)www.torymagoo.org(My  writings about Scientology from ARS)www.lermanet.com/cos/toryonosa.htm(Top Secret Int Mafia)

> or Type in Scientology in Google
>  (Read, Look, Listen, Make up your ~own~Mind)
>
> mago...@charter.net

> Burbank, CA
> (818) 588-3044
>
> "They, who give up essential liberty
>  to purchase a little temporary safety,
> deserve neither liberty nor safety."
>  -- Benjamin Franklin

He also needs support and perhaps protection from fair-game.

Psyborgue

Apr 15, 2008, 2:54:24 AM4/15/08
On Apr 15, 8:26 am, "Magoo" <mago...@charter.net> wrote:
> As you've read, Actor Jason Beghe has left Scientology and now, viawww.xenutv.comdone a great interview about his life "in".

> The entire video isn't up, yet, but there's an excellent teaser you can see
> on youtube. Just type in his name. It was put up less
> than 24 hours a go, and there are over 131,000 hits on it!
>
> It's a ***HOT*** interview, and he really can communicate on the subject
> quite well.
>
> If you have anyone you can call to set up an interview with him,
> please give it a shot. Pretty soon he'll be booked beyondo, but for right
> now he said, "YEAH!" when I asked if he wanted to do any media, yet?
>
> My best to all, and thanks to Jason and Mark!
> --
> Tory/Magoo~Dancing in the moonlight~
> In Scientology for 30 years, out  happily for 7 years!
> X-Sea Org, X-Staff, X-OT 7, X-Class 4 auditor,  X-OSA Volunteer after 20
> years (Mostly in PR)X-Executive Director of SPL to handle media
>  X-Top Secret OSA Int Internet Mafia, Until I realized what they were really
> doing and soon after left C of S forever.
> For thinking and speaking my mind, Scientology declared me
>  a "Suppressive Person"  (SP 6 ^Cumulative Cluster :)
> & Expelled me from The Church of $cientology :)
>  Free at LAST!www.xenu.net(What Scientology Doesn't want you to know)www.xenutv.com(Excellent videos)www.torymagoo.org(My  writings about Scientology from ARS)www.lermanet.com/cos/toryonosa.htm(Top Secret Int Mafia)

> or Type in Scientology in Google
>  (Read, Look, Listen, Make up your ~own~Mind)
>
> mago...@charter.net

> Burbank, CA
> (818) 588-3044
>
> "They, who give up essential liberty
>  to purchase a little temporary safety,
> deserve neither liberty nor safety."
>  -- Benjamin Franklin

It may be a hot interview, but I just noticed two things:

1: the view count on YouTube is going down (WTF!!!!!!)
2: the link to the video on the fox news article is broken (I emailed
em, but it's probably best if a few people do).

Psyborgue

Apr 15, 2008, 2:59:04 AM4/15/08
On Apr 15, 8:54 am, Psyborgue <psybor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 15, 8:26 am, "Magoo" <mago...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > As you've read, Actor Jason Beghe has left Scientology and now, viawww.xenutv.comdonea great interview about his life "in".

> > The entire video isn't up, yet, but there's an excellent teaser you can see
> > on youtube. Just type in his name. It was put up less
> > than 24 hours a go, and there are over 131,000 hits on it!
>
> > It's a ***HOT*** interview, and he really can communicate on the subject
> > quite well.
>
> > If you have anyone you can call to set up an interview with him,
> > please give it a shot. Pretty soon he'll be booked beyondo, but for right
> > now he said, "YEAH!" when I asked if he wanted to do any media, yet?
>
> > My best to all, and thanks to Jason and Mark!
> > --
> > Tory/Magoo~Dancing in the moonlight~
> > In Scientology for 30 years, out  happily for 7 years!
> > X-Sea Org, X-Staff, X-OT 7, X-Class 4 auditor,  X-OSA Volunteer after 20
> > years (Mostly in PR)X-Executive Director of SPL to handle media
> >  X-Top Secret OSA Int Internet Mafia, Until I realized what they were really
> > doing and soon after left C of S forever.
> > For thinking and speaking my mind, Scientology declared me
> >  a "Suppressive Person"  (SP 6 ^Cumulative Cluster :)
> > & Expelled me from The Church of $cientology :)
> >  Free at LAST!www.xenu.net(WhatScientology Doesn't want you to know)www.xenutv.com(Excellentvideos)www.torymagoo.org(My writings about Scientology from ARS)www.lermanet.com/cos/toryonosa.htm(TopSecret Int Mafia)

> > or Type in Scientology in Google
> >  (Read, Look, Listen, Make up your ~own~Mind)
>
> > mago...@charter.net
> > Burbank, CA
> > (818) 588-3044
>
> > "They, who give up essential liberty
> >  to purchase a little temporary safety,
> > deserve neither liberty nor safety."
> >  -- Benjamin Franklin
>
> It may be a hot interview, but I just noticed two things:
>
> 1: the view count on YouTube is going down (WTF!!!!!!)
> 2: the link to the video on the fox news article is broken (I emailed
> em, but it's probably best if a few people do).

Oh. It's worth noting that it wasn't broken a few hours ago.

jail_for_sc...@madrid.com

Apr 15, 2008, 3:47:14 AM4/15/08
On Apr 14, 11:54 pm, Psyborgue <psybor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 15, 8:26 am, "Magoo" <mago...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > As you've read, Actor Jason Beghe has left Scientology and now, viawww.xenutv.comdonea great interview about his life "in".

> > The entire video isn't up, yet, but there's an excellent teaser you can see
> > on youtube. Just type in his name. It was put up less
> > than 24 hours a go, and there are over 131,000 hits on it!
>
> > It's a ***HOT*** interview, and he really can communicate on the subject
> > quite well.
>
> > If you have anyone you can call to set up an interview with him,
> > please give it a shot. Pretty soon he'll be booked beyondo, but for right
> > now he said, "YEAH!" when I asked if he wanted to do any media, yet?
>
> > My best to all, and thanks to Jason and Mark!
> > --
> > Tory/Magoo~Dancing in the moonlight~
> > In Scientology for 30 years, out happily for 7 years!
> > X-Sea Org, X-Staff, X-OT 7, X-Class 4 auditor, X-OSA Volunteer after 20
> > years (Mostly in PR)X-Executive Director of SPL to handle media
> > X-Top Secret OSA Int Internet Mafia, Until I realized what they were really
> > doing and soon after left C of S forever.
> > For thinking and speaking my mind, Scientology declared me
> > a "Suppressive Person" (SP 6 ^Cumulative Cluster :)
> > & Expelled me from The Church of $cientology :)
> > Free at LAST!www.xenu.net(WhatScientology Doesn't want you to know)www.xenutv.com(Excellentvideos)www.torymagoo.org(My writings about Scientology from ARS)www.lermanet.com/cos/toryonosa.htm(TopSecret Int Mafia)

> > or Type in Scientology in Google
> > (Read, Look, Listen, Make up your ~own~Mind)
>
> > mago...@charter.net
> > Burbank, CA
> > (818) 588-3044
>
> > "They, who give up essential liberty
> > to purchase a little temporary safety,
> > deserve neither liberty nor safety."
> > -- Benjamin Franklin
>
> It may be a hot interview, but I just noticed two things:
>
> 1: the view count on YouTube is going down (WTF!!!!!!)
> 2: the link to the video on the fox news article is broken (I emailed
> em, but it's probably best if a few people do).

Well you can see the video at

http://xenutv.wordpress.com/

I'll go check the other.

jail_for_sc...@madrid.com

Apr 15, 2008, 3:47:54 AM4/15/08
On Apr 14, 11:54 pm, Psyborgue <psybor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 15, 8:26 am, "Magoo" <mago...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > As you've read, Actor Jason Beghe has left Scientology and now, viawww.xenutv.comdonea great interview about his life "in".

> > The entire video isn't up, yet, but there's an excellent teaser you can see
> > on youtube. Just type in his name. It was put up less
> > than 24 hours a go, and there are over 131,000 hits on it!
>
> > It's a ***HOT*** interview, and he really can communicate on the subject
> > quite well.
>
> > If you have anyone you can call to set up an interview with him,
> > please give it a shot. Pretty soon he'll be booked beyondo, but for right
> > now he said, "YEAH!" when I asked if he wanted to do any media, yet?
>
> > My best to all, and thanks to Jason and Mark!
> > --
> > Tory/Magoo~Dancing in the moonlight~
> > In Scientology for 30 years, out happily for 7 years!
> > X-Sea Org, X-Staff, X-OT 7, X-Class 4 auditor, X-OSA Volunteer after 20
> > years (Mostly in PR)X-Executive Director of SPL to handle media
> > X-Top Secret OSA Int Internet Mafia, Until I realized what they were really
> > doing and soon after left C of S forever.
> > For thinking and speaking my mind, Scientology declared me
> > a "Suppressive Person" (SP 6 ^Cumulative Cluster :)
> > & Expelled me from The Church of $cientology :)
> > Free at LAST!www.xenu.net(WhatScientology Doesn't want you to know)www.xenutv.com(Excellentvideos)www.torymagoo.org(My writings about Scientology from ARS)www.lermanet.com/cos/toryonosa.htm(TopSecret Int Mafia)

> > or Type in Scientology in Google
> > (Read, Look, Listen, Make up your ~own~Mind)
>
> > mago...@charter.net
> > Burbank, CA
> > (818) 588-3044
>
> > "They, who give up essential liberty
> > to purchase a little temporary safety,
> > deserve neither liberty nor safety."
> > -- Benjamin Franklin
>
> It may be a hot interview, but I just noticed two things:
>
> 1: the view count on YouTube is going down (WTF!!!!!!)
> 2: the link to the video on the fox news article is broken (I emailed
> em, but it's probably best if a few people do).

I got it just fine.

Tralfamador

Apr 15, 2008, 3:49:41 AM4/15/08
Magoo wrote:
> As you've read, Actor Jason Beghe has left Scientology and now, via
> www.xenutv.com done a great interview about his life "in".
>
> My best to all, and thanks to Jason and Mark!

They'll try to bury this one Tory... It's up on Digg at

http://digg.com/celebrity/Ex_Scientologist_actor_Jason_Beghe_talks_Scientology

Where's me shovel! :o)

jail_for_sc...@madrid.com

Apr 15, 2008, 3:50:49 AM4/15/08
On Apr 14, 11:54 pm, Psyborgue <psybor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 15, 8:26 am, "Magoo" <mago...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > As you've read, Actor Jason Beghe has left Scientology and now, viawww.xenutv.comdonea great interview about his life "in".

> > The entire video isn't up, yet, but there's an excellent teaser you can see
> > on youtube. Just type in his name. It was put up less
> > than 24 hours a go, and there are over 131,000 hits on it!
>
> > It's a ***HOT*** interview, and he really can communicate on the subject
> > quite well.
>
> > If you have anyone you can call to set up an interview with him,
> > please give it a shot. Pretty soon he'll be booked beyondo, but for right
> > now he said, "YEAH!" when I asked if he wanted to do any media, yet?
>
> > My best to all, and thanks to Jason and Mark!
> > --
> > Tory/Magoo~Dancing in the moonlight~
> > In Scientology for 30 years, out happily for 7 years!
> > X-Sea Org, X-Staff, X-OT 7, X-Class 4 auditor, X-OSA Volunteer after 20
> > years (Mostly in PR)X-Executive Director of SPL to handle media
> > X-Top Secret OSA Int Internet Mafia, Until I realized what they were really
> > doing and soon after left C of S forever.
> > For thinking and speaking my mind, Scientology declared me
> > a "Suppressive Person" (SP 6 ^Cumulative Cluster :)
> > & Expelled me from The Church of $cientology :)
> > Free at LAST!www.xenu.net(WhatScientology Doesn't want you to know)www.xenutv.com(Excellentvideos)www.torymagoo.org(My writings about Scientology from ARS)www.lermanet.com/cos/toryonosa.htm(TopSecret Int Mafia)

> > or Type in Scientology in Google
> > (Read, Look, Listen, Make up your ~own~Mind)
>
> > mago...@charter.net
> > Burbank, CA
> > (818) 588-3044
>
> > "They, who give up essential liberty
> > to purchase a little temporary safety,
> > deserve neither liberty nor safety."
> > -- Benjamin Franklin
>
> It may be a hot interview, but I just noticed two things:
>
> 1: the view count on YouTube is going down (WTF!!!!!!)
> 2: the link to the video on the fox news article is broken (I emailed
> em, but it's probably best if a few people do).

Ah... you are right. I get the article but not the video. But you

Psyborgue

Apr 15, 2008, 3:53:36 AM4/15/08
On Apr 15, 9:47 am, jail_for_scientologi...@madrid.com wrote:
> On Apr 14, 11:54 pm, Psyborgue <psybor...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Apr 15, 8:26 am, "Magoo" <mago...@charter.net> wrote:
>
> > > As you've read, Actor Jason Beghe has left Scientology and now, viawww.xenutv.comdoneagreat interview about his life "in".

> > > The entire video isn't up, yet, but there's an excellent teaser you can see
> > > on youtube. Just type in his name. It was put up less
> > > than 24 hours a go, and there are over 131,000 hits on it!
>
> > > It's a ***HOT*** interview, and he really can communicate on the subject
> > > quite well.
>
> > > If you have anyone you can call to set up an interview with him,
> > > please give it a shot. Pretty soon he'll be booked beyondo, but for right
> > > now he said, "YEAH!" when I asked if he wanted to do any media, yet?
>
> > > My best to all, and thanks to Jason and Mark!
> > > --
> > > Tory/Magoo~Dancing in the moonlight~
> > > In Scientology for 30 years, out  happily for 7 years!
> > > X-Sea Org, X-Staff, X-OT 7, X-Class 4 auditor,  X-OSA Volunteer after 20
> > > years (Mostly in PR)X-Executive Director of SPL to handle media
> > >  X-Top Secret OSA Int Internet Mafia, Until I realized what they were really
> > > doing and soon after left C of S forever.
> > > For thinking and speaking my mind, Scientology declared me
> > >  a "Suppressive Person"  (SP 6 ^Cumulative Cluster :)
> > > & Expelled me from The Church of $cientology :)
> > >  Free at LAST!www.xenu.net(WhatScientologyDoesn't want you to know)www.xenutv.com(Excellentvideos)www.torymagoo.org(Mywritings about Scientology from ARS)www.lermanet.com/cos/toryonosa.htm(TopSecretInt Mafia)

> > > or Type in Scientology in Google
> > >  (Read, Look, Listen, Make up your ~own~Mind)
>
> > > mago...@charter.net
> > > Burbank, CA
> > > (818) 588-3044
>
> > > "They, who give up essential liberty
> > >  to purchase a little temporary safety,
> > > deserve neither liberty nor safety."
> > >  -- Benjamin Franklin
>
> > It may be a hot interview, but I just noticed two things:
>
> > 1: the view count on YouTube is going down (WTF!!!!!!)
> > 2: the link to the video on the fox news article is broken (I emailed
> > em, but it's probably best if a few people do).
>
> >http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,351287,00.html
>
> I got it just fine.

Clarification: the link to the video from inside the article I linked
to is broken. They link to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07m-IvvpK2E.
<--note the extra period on the end.
It should be http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07m-IvvpK2E . I emailed
fox asking em to fix the link, but it might help if a few more people
do it.

Psyborgue

Apr 15, 2008, 3:56:40 AM4/15/08
On Apr 15, 9:50 am, jail_for_scientologi...@madrid.com wrote:
> On Apr 14, 11:54 pm, Psyborgue <psybor...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Apr 15, 8:26 am, "Magoo" <mago...@charter.net> wrote:
>
> > > As you've read, Actor Jason Beghe has left Scientology and now, viawww.xenutv.comdoneagreat interview about his life "in".

> > > The entire video isn't up, yet, but there's an excellent teaser you can see
> > > on youtube. Just type in his name. It was put up less
> > > than 24 hours a go, and there are over 131,000 hits on it!
>
> > > It's a ***HOT*** interview, and he really can communicate on the subject
> > > quite well.
>
> > > If you have anyone you can call to set up an interview with him,
> > > please give it a shot. Pretty soon he'll be booked beyondo, but for right
> > > now he said, "YEAH!" when I asked if he wanted to do any media, yet?
>
> > > My best to all, and thanks to Jason and Mark!
> > > --
> > > Tory/Magoo~Dancing in the moonlight~
> > > In Scientology for 30 years, out  happily for 7 years!
> > > X-Sea Org, X-Staff, X-OT 7, X-Class 4 auditor,  X-OSA Volunteer after 20
> > > years (Mostly in PR)X-Executive Director of SPL to handle media
> > >  X-Top Secret OSA Int Internet Mafia, Until I realized what they were really
> > > doing and soon after left C of S forever.
> > > For thinking and speaking my mind, Scientology declared me
> > >  a "Suppressive Person"  (SP 6 ^Cumulative Cluster :)
> > > & Expelled me from The Church of $cientology :)
> > >  Free at LAST!www.xenu.net(WhatScientologyDoesn't want you to know)www.xenutv.com(Excellentvideos)www.torymagoo.org(Mywritings about Scientology from ARS)www.lermanet.com/cos/toryonosa.htm(TopSecretInt Mafia)

> > > or Type in Scientology in Google
> > >  (Read, Look, Listen, Make up your ~own~Mind)
>
> > > mago...@charter.net
> > > Burbank, CA
> > > (818) 588-3044
>
> > > "They, who give up essential liberty
> > >  to purchase a little temporary safety,
> > > deserve neither liberty nor safety."
> > >  -- Benjamin Franklin
>
> > It may be a hot interview, but I just noticed two things:
>
> > 1: the view count on YouTube is going down (WTF!!!!!!)
> > 2: the link to the video on the fox news article is broken (I emailed
> > em, but it's probably best if a few people do).
>
> >http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,351287,00.html
>
> Ah... you are right.  I get the article but not the video.  But you
> can see the video at:
>
> http://xenutv.wordpress.com/

What sucks is that most of the views were probably coming from that
Fox article (large site, lots of traffic) before it got broken.
Hopefully this doesn't happen with future clips from Mark.

Scientology is a cult

Apr 15, 2008, 8:37:39 AM4/15/08
"Magoo" <mag...@charter.net> wrote in

> As you've read, Actor Jason Beghe has left Scientology and now, via
> www.xenutv.com done a great interview about his life "in".
> The entire video isn't up, yet, but there's an excellent teaser you
> can see on youtube. Just type in his name. It was put up less
> than 24 hours a go, and there are over 131,000 hits on it!
>
> It's a ***HOT*** interview, and he really can communicate on the
> subject quite well.
>
> If you have anyone you can call to set up an interview with him,
> please give it a shot. Pretty soon he'll be booked beyondo, but for
> right now he said, "YEAH!" when I asked if he wanted to do any media,
> yet?
>
> My best to all, and thanks to Jason and Mark!

Tory,

I've sent you an email regarding some contacts north of you (the true
north) with some phone numbers. I can't book Jason for you, so
unfortunately you'll have to do the leg-work. I was able to give one of
them (with the initials VM in the email) the heads-up that you might be in
touch.

I hope they're helpful.

Scientology is a cult

Apr 15, 2008, 8:44:27 AM4/15/08
Psyborgue <psyb...@gmail.com> wrote in news:ae3a5fff-2801-4c77-a002-
c87bcd...@a70g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:

>> It may be a hot interview, but I just noticed two things:
>>
>> 1: the view count on YouTube is going down (WTF!!!!!!)
>> 2: the link to the video on the fox news article is broken (I emailed
>> em, but it's probably best if a few people do).
>>
>> http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,351287,00.html
>
> Oh. It's worth noting that it wasn't broken a few hours ago.

Youtube itself has flaws in its counting system. It's a huge database
spanning several servers, and hiccups are common.