Earth-shaking news from DM

Dave Touretzky

Jun 19, 2007, 6:51:49 PM6/19/07

I'm posting this for an anonymous source who will be going public shortly.
Bottom line: DM is finally admitting that LRH's name is mud in civilized
society. So to hell with KSW: it's time to re-brand!

-- Dave

On July 7th of this year a major event will be held at FLAG. Scientologists
from around the world will be flying into Clearwater to hear what DM is
touting as the BIGGEST NEWS SINCE THE TAX EXEMPTION Event.

This event, the Freewinds Maiden Voyage Event will be held for the first
time at FLAG with the intention of disseminating this most important news.

Of course Scientology is prone to exageration, but they claim that 250,000
Scientologists will start arriving in Clearwater on the 5th and 6th in
preparation for this earth-shattering news.

What those arriving Scientologists DON'T know is what it is DM will be
announcing:

ALL the books are being pulped---in that they have all been RE-EDITED to
read more smoothly. Even DM is claiming that this is the first time he's ever
been able to get all the way through Dianetics ---Imagine that~

So they will roll out all the newly re-edited books....yes, Science of
Survival, New Slant on Life...all of them.

But is that the big news? Not quite.

DM will also announce that both the Buffalo Org and the Berlin Org have
achieved St. Hill size.

He will announce that if these two suppressive places could go St. Hill
size, then there's hope for the rest of the planet.

But is that the biggest news?

No---but this is:

Scientology is attempting to mainstream itself---in a covert fashion. DM has
ordered and provided that all the admin tech books marketed to the outside
world will no longer carry any mention of LRH!!!

DM's plan is to get regular business people hooked on the "tech"
without knowing it's Scientology and then when they are convinced that
this tech is workable or valuable, they will, at that point, be
brought into the fold and told that the genius behind these works is
none other than LRH.

Can you say OUT-TECH?

It appears that DM has replaced his former lieutenants with professional
business people who are helping to rewrite the admin crap and make it more
palatable for non-scientologists.

Following the roll-out study tech will be introduced to the schools without
one mention of LRH or Scientology----same plan.

DM has finally cog'd to the fact that Scientology has a bad name----so he's
going to market it by playing down the "religion angle" and get people buying
the books and tapes without knowing they're based on the works of LRH.

There will be a copyright holder----a subsidiary--the name is as yet
unknown, but the old crap will no longer give credit in print to LRH.

Even David Singer will be turning out new courses without the use of the
name Scientology or LRH---and all this is with DM's blessing.

Once we find out the name of the "subsidiary", we should be able to thwart
DM's plans to HIDE the fact that they're pushing the same old crap on
unsuspecting people.

Larry T.

Jun 19, 2007, 6:57:12 PM6/19/07
"Dave Touretzky" <d...@cs.cmu.edu> wrote in message

The texts may be being re-written but most likely the ORIGINALS are
somewhere well stocked away.

Let's wait to hear more.

--
Larry

Confidential Material Link:
http://mysite.verizon.net/toomajan

Stephen Von Hatten

Jun 19, 2007, 7:09:14 PM6/19/07

How about that. I thought of that when I was in and mentioned it in
one of my write-ups.

-Steve

Larry T.

Jun 19, 2007, 7:15:09 PM6/19/07
"Larry T." <xxxxx...@xxxxx.xxx> wrote in message

Dave:

I am sorry, but I just thought about this and this really makes me laugh.

Now they are trying to act "normal just like everybody else about the tech
they have" and then won't these people be surprised when they find out it's
LRH stuff.

You gotta be kidding?! {LOL}

Well anyway, I wish them the best.

WolfyRik

Jun 19, 2007, 7:15:34 PM6/19/07

If this is true, it's very disturbing. They are becoming so insidious
that they'll write out their creator, so non-one knows what they're
seeing is Co$ bull? Sinking to new lows in desperation eh Miscabbage?

Android Cat

Jun 19, 2007, 7:25:44 PM6/19/07
Dave Touretzky wrote:

> Scientology is attempting to mainstream itself---in a covert fashion.
> DM has ordered and provided that all the admin tech books marketed
> to the outside world will no longer carry any mention of LRH!!!
>
> DM's plan is to get regular business people hooked on the "tech"
> without knowing it's Scientology and then when they are convinced that
> this tech is workable or valuable, they will, at that point, be
> brought into the fold and told that the genius behind these works is
> none other than LRH.

The only thing new is that they'll remove Hubbard's name from their "Not
Scientology, just Hubbard Tech" stealth operations.

Removing Hubbard in order to Keep Scientology Working, hahahahahahhaha!!

--
Ron of that ilk.
Yeah, that'll work.

Larry T.

Jun 19, 2007, 7:32:12 PM6/19/07
"Android Cat" <androi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Think of how many Scientologists are going to blow staff after this event.

The are probably all geared up for the event.

The staff may "virtually chained" to their posts {jobs}.

Dave Touretzky

Jun 19, 2007, 8:24:54 PM6/19/07
In article <1182294934....@o61g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>,

WolfyRik <Wolf...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> If this is true, it's very disturbing. They are becoming so insidious
> that they'll write out their creator, so non-one knows what they're
> seeing is Co$ bull? Sinking to new lows in desperation eh Miscabbage?

What's disturbing is that they think this could possibly work. How
far removed from reality do you have to be, to believe that you can
"stealth market" LRH tech with no one in the ARSCC noticing or caring?
Especially after you announce this latest brilliant plan to take over
the world at a mass spectacle attended by every remaining
Scientologist on the planet. Shhhh! It's a secret!

They are fatally stuck in pre-Internet thinking. It's killing them.

So here's what I want to know: when they re-edit Dianetics, will there
be a chapter on functional magnetic resonance brain imaging? No? How
about a chapter on how auditing affects serotonin levels? Not that
either? Well, surely will there be a chapter on genetic factors in
schizophrenia and depression, right? Right????

Or is it going to be the same old "mommy tried to abort me with a coat
hangar and now I have engrams" crap, just condensed (a la Readers
Digest) and with a smaller vocabulary?

Oh, the humanity!

-- Dave

Larry T.

Jun 19, 2007, 8:29:40 PM6/19/07
"Stephen Von Hatten" <stephen....@gmail.com> wrote in message

| On Jun 19, 3:51 pm, d...@cs.cmu.edu (Dave Touretzky) wrote:
| > I'm posting this for an anonymous source who will be going public
shortly.
| > Bottom line: DM is finally admitting that LRH's name is mud in
civilized
| > society. So to hell with KSW: it's time to re-brand!
| >
| > -- Dave
| >
| > ================================================================
| >
| > On July 7th of this year a major event will be held at FLAG.
Scientologists
| > from around the world will be flying into Clearwater to hear what DM is
| > touting as the BIGGEST NEWS SINCE THE TAX EXEMPTION Event.
| >
| > This event, the Freewinds Maiden Voyage Event will be held for the first
| > time at FLAG with the intention of disseminating this most important
news.

| > Of course Scientology is prone to exageration, but they claim that
250,000
| > Scientologists will start arriving in Clearwater on the 5th and 6th in
| > preparation for this earth-shattering news.

Where are they going to fit 250,000 Scientologist's for this event?

There is not ARENA in the world that houses that many people.

Scientologists will have to stay in hotels, pay out their asses for seats at
Flag at the actual event or watch in their hotel rooms or other places in
town being booked for a satellite broadcast of the event.

Who in the hell in the fucking world would even bother to worry about
security measures for such a thing?

I sure would not.

--
Larry

Confidential Material Link:
http://mysite.verizon.net/toomajan

(SNIP)

Jommy Cross

Jun 19, 2007, 10:01:09 PM6/19/07
On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 19:25:44 -0400, "Android Cat"
<androi...@hotmail.com> wrote in msg
<53847$46786600$cf70292e$16...@PRIMUS.CA>:

>Dave Touretzky wrote:
>
>> Scientology is attempting to mainstream itself---in a covert fashion.
>> DM has ordered and provided that all the admin tech books marketed
>> to the outside world will no longer carry any mention of LRH!!!
>>
>> DM's plan is to get regular business people hooked on the "tech"
>> without knowing it's Scientology and then when they are convinced that
>> this tech is workable or valuable, they will, at that point, be
>> brought into the fold and told that the genius behind these works is
>> none other than LRH.
>
>The only thing new is that they'll remove Hubbard's name from their "Not
>Scientology, just Hubbard Tech" stealth operations.

So now it's just going to be the "Tech", huh? I think the world has high
standards for technology. Blue laundry balls, anyone? Plato water?

>Removing Hubbard in order to Keep Scientology Working, hahahahahahhaha!!

Smashed Out Of History. Poor Ron.

Incident zero: Ron trolled them

Ever yours in fandom,
Jommy Cross

This message brought to you by Radio Free Albemuth:
before you hallucinate

Stephen Von Hatten

Jun 19, 2007, 11:29:20 PM6/19/07
On Jun 19, 5:24 pm, d...@cs.cmu.edu (Dave Touretzky) wrote:
> In article <1182294934.402200.92...@o61g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>,

I'm not sure I understand what all the big hooplah is about. You
aren't scared of them, are you? All will work itself out in time.

-Steve

Magoo

Jun 20, 2007, 12:24:53 AM6/20/07

"Dave Touretzky" <d...@cs.cmu.edu> wrote in message

I have some history on a similar plan already tried, but I'd rather let them
find out for themselves.....:)

Thanks, Dr.Dave....You *bad* SP!

Tory/Magoo~~

zeeorger

Jun 20, 2007, 1:22:21 AM6/20/07

IIRC this was already tried with the new "VM" book and
the new booklets that came with them. The original VM
book listed the source (HCOPL and/or HCOB), the new
ones did not.

This will probably all get justified under a need for
"undercutting the gradient" for the increasingly stupid
PTS psych-druged wogs, who otherwise can't "get it".

I do wonder if the IRS might toss a penalty flag at
attempts by DM to pass off "non-scientology" "non-LRH"
texts and courses as tax-exempt.

Quaoar

Jun 20, 2007, 2:22:04 AM6/20/07
Dave Touretzky wrote:
> I'm posting this for an anonymous source who will be going public shortly.
> Bottom line: DM is finally admitting that LRH's name is mud in civilized
> society. So to hell with KSW: it's time to re-brand!

Well, if true, Davie's biz experts certainly have not cogged to Amway's
failed rebranding to Quixtar to unburden the Internet's destruction of
the Amway brand by exposure of their crimes and excesses and frauds.
Quixtar is once again "Amway" since the principals knew something about
defending the Amway brand, but failed in defending the Quixtar brand.

If true, this is desperation from catastrophic decline in raw meat and
gross income from current "members"; it signals Davie's recognition that
the kult has but a few years of existence left to itself before the
funding runs out.

Frankly, if this is true, it is prime evidence that the Internet, the
ARSCC, and derivative words-of-mouth have conspired to educate the world
at large of the mental infection that is the Church (sic) of Scientology.

No change in the published works or elimination of the Founder's name
will have any effect on the public's loathing of the kult of Scientology.

antisectes

Jun 20, 2007, 2:36:16 AM6/20/07
Dave Touretzky wrote:
> I'm posting this for an anonymous source who will be going public
> shortly. Bottom line: DM is finally admitting that LRH's name is mud
> in civilized society. So to hell with KSW: it's time to re-brand!
>
> -- Dave

> On July 7th of this year a major event will be held at FLAG.
> Scientologists from around the world will be flying into Clearwater
> to hear what DM is touting as the BIGGEST NEWS SINCE THE TAX
> EXEMPTION Event.

My opinion is that Hubbard himself could have launched such a method
(after all, he had signed some transfers of "his" money); he could have
decided that the religious angle was great indeed to get some tax wins,
then, the next move was to have big buildings, and the next, to
transform Orgs etc into sort of formation centers, or "universities" or
schools, so as to get the system mainstream.

OR, the crime cult leader could have decided to put his own name in
GoldFire letters on the planet by deciding it all by himself. Both
hypothesis could be real.

Eldon

Jun 20, 2007, 3:03:23 AM6/20/07

They have done bits and pieces of the brand cloaking thing over the
years and sneaked in minor edits, but this is way overboard. If it
hadn't come from such a trusted source, I would consider it a hoax.

It will be interesting to see how many people do show up in
Clearwater. If they mount an urgent, all-hands promo campaign, we
might estimate the attendance as what? --maybe one-fourth of the total
active US membership?

Then it will be interesting to see how many of the fervently loyal
members cannot, despite DM's best spin efforts, refrain from calling
it out tech. They've read so many admonishments about squirreling and
alteration that some will surely freak out, protest and leave the Cof$
in disgust.

This also provides the Ron's Org segment of the Freezone with an
interesting marketing message: Where the tech is still standard!

navy.intern...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2007, 3:46:27 AM6/20/07

And the next step? Removing all Hubbards posters from the ORGs?
Replacing them with pictures of little Davey Miscarriadge?

Eldon

Jun 20, 2007, 4:17:38 AM6/20/07

Yes, surely they've already got an important sculptor working on the
new bust, and a "biographer" concocting Davey's life story. Can't wait
to see the www.davidmiscavige.org website when they get it up. Sure
enough, it's registered and ready to go:

Domain ID:D25755758-LROR
Domain Name:DAVIDMISCAVIGE.ORG
Created On:27-Apr-2000 04:26:21 UTC
Last Updated On:10-Apr-2007 20:49:35 UTC
Expiration Date:27-Apr-2008 04:26:21 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Spot Domain LLC dba Domainsite.com (R87-LROR)
Status:OK
Registrant ID:ODN-52798
Registrant Name:Religious Technology Center
Registrant Organization:Religious Technology Center
Registrant Street1:1710 Ivar Avenue
Registrant Street2:Suite 1100
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Los Angeles
Registrant State/Province:CA
Registrant Postal Code:90028
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.3236633258

Stephen Von Hatten

Jun 20, 2007, 4:20:22 AM6/20/07
> to see thewww.davidmiscavige.orgwebsite when they get it up. Sure

> enough, it's registered and ready to go:
>
> Domain ID:D25755758-LROR
> Domain Name:DAVIDMISCAVIGE.ORG
> Created On:27-Apr-2000 04:26:21 UTC
> Last Updated On:10-Apr-2007 20:49:35 UTC
> Expiration Date:27-Apr-2008 04:26:21 UTC
> Sponsoring Registrar:Spot Domain LLC dba Domainsite.com (R87-LROR)
> Status:OK
> Registrant ID:ODN-52798
> Registrant Name:Religious Technology Center
> Registrant Organization:Religious Technology Center
> Registrant Street1:1710 Ivar Avenue
> Registrant Street2:Suite 1100
> Registrant Street3:
> Registrant City:Los Angeles
> Registrant State/Province:CA
> Registrant Postal Code:90028
> Registrant Country:US
> Registrant Phone:+1.3236633258- Hide quoted text -

So his motives are finally revealed. Maybe this is what he had planned
all along and why Warren McShane and Mark Rathbun disappeared maybe?

-Steve

Hartley Patterson

Jun 20, 2007, 4:32:24 AM6/20/07
d...@cs.cmu.edu:

> ALL the books are being pulped---in that they have all been RE-EDITED to
> read more smoothly. Even DM is claiming that this is the first time he's ever
> been able to get all the way through Dianetics ---Imagine that~

This if true - I'm having trouble getting my head round it - would be like
pulping the King James bible or Shakespeare or Chaucer because they were
written in old fashioned English. Well, not to me but to a lot of
Scientologists it would be. What about all the titanium plates, are they
going to landfill them?

The 'LRH Library' editions are all about purity, hammering out typos in
the original editions. They are factually and exactly not about changing
what LRH wrote. That has always been Miscavige's line against the
squirrels, they are changing Source and we are not even when we are.

This would be... Julius Ceasar walking into the Senate with a 'Stab me'
toga.

> Scientology is attempting to mainstream itself---in a covert fashion. DM has
> ordered and provided that all the admin tech books marketed to the outside
> world will no longer carry any mention of LRH!!!

Where is Jane Kember when Scientology needs her?

From "69 ways to spot an SP"
http://www.daisy.freeserve.co.uk/stolgy_10.htm

GUARDIAN ORDER GO Staff 30 November 1971

** The orgs have failed us, so I am taking Scientology to (teaching,
business, banking etc.)

** Scientology is an interesting technique which should be used in pshyco-
therapy [sic], business, efficiency, education etc etc.

** In my book, essay, film, etc I have used L. Ron Hubbard's ideas with my
own, improved the TRs, processes, English, etc.

** L. Ron Hubbard may appeal to the Americans but his books will have to
be rewritten for the English, French, Germans etc.

** If the orgs had wonderful expensive premises, with deep pile carpets,
chandaliers, etc. then they would be successful.

** I know Scientology is a religion, but VIPs will be scared off if its
presented that way.

** The best method of dissemination is to give them data they can use, and
when they have had lots of wins, tell them its Scientology.

--
FREEDOM is a trademark owned by
Religious Technology Center

Eldon

Jun 20, 2007, 5:24:06 AM6/20/07
On Jun 20, 10:32 am, Hartley Patterson <hptt...@daisy.freeserve.co.uk>
wrote:

> d...@cs.cmu.edu:
>
> > ALL the books are being pulped---in that they have all been RE-EDITED to
> > read more smoothly. Even DM is claiming that this is the first time he's ever
> > been able to get all the way through Dianetics ---Imagine that~
>
> This if true - I'm having trouble getting my head round it - would be like
> pulping the King James bible or Shakespeare or Chaucer because they were
> written in old fashioned English. Well, not to me but to a lot of
> Scientologists it would be. What about all the titanium plates, are they
> going to landfill them?

Good question. I was taken aback too, but I tend to trust Dr. Dave's
"scholarship" implicitly. This reeks of the "Mr. Safe" research
project some years back when they went totally berserk outing him for
detecting small, subtle alterations in the books. I was happy enough
to help "Safe" by sending him a box of LRH books from the early 1970s.
Cleaned up my shelf, and good riddance.

At one point, I remember a small initiative just to upgrade the awful
cover art, which was immediately nixed because the gross finger
painting illustrations were done by Arthur and contained "whole track"
innuendos. Blech!

> The 'LRH Library' editions are all about purity, hammering out typos in
> the original editions. They are factually and exactly not about changing
> what LRH wrote. That has always been Miscavige's line against the
> squirrels, they are changing Source and we are not even when we are.
>
> This would be... Julius Ceasar walking into the Senate with a 'Stab me'
> toga.

It will be interesting to see if any Scientology showbiz celebs or big
shot members like Craig Jensen rebel against the forthcoming tech
alterations. I mean, it is Risky Business. Will Tommy Cruise flub some
lines in his new script?

[insert Schism Ahead warning sign]

After the event happens and the precise details are made public, I'm
sure the press will ask some interesting questions. (Hey, John
Sweeney, why don't you make a followup call to Tommy Davis and ask how
much this pisses him off?) Likewise, everyday acquaintances of
Scientologists may be asking if Hubbard has been deposed from his
revered place in history by the dwarf pretender.

Meanwhile, I hope those Belgian prosecutors have assigned top priority
to the criminal racketeering case. Hey guys, late-breaking evidence!
This skulduggery will have far-reaching implications.

Ed

Jun 20, 2007, 7:53:18 AM6/20/07

Indeed.... LRH at least had quite a bit of magic and mystique
that he built up as his main purpose in life, so that at the very
least a newcomer could consider him an interesting dude who might
actually have some adept knowledge or something like that. With DM,
nada. There is nothing whatsoever about DM that is interesting or
appealing in any way.

When Hubbard ran the show he was able to constantly remind people of
the possibility and hope that if you just stuck to it, there was
enlightenment at the end of the trail. This is what kept people going.
With DM there is nothing positive, just pressure, regging, ethics,
stress, restrictions and maximum us-against-the-world cult mode all
the time 24x7. There's nothing about the movement of Scn that is
appealing in any way that is easily communicated to a new person, so
the message has to be one on one to a newbie "trust me, it's a long
and complicated story, it's better than it looks, everything the media
says about us is lies, and above all, you are a good soul better than
other people, I recognize your greatness and your discernment and I
know you won't be swayed by all the negative propaganda the evil
powers that be are spreading about us." Etc. Pure cult technology.

Every cult has a leader who has charismatic appeal of some sort that,
at minimum, strongly attracts the inner circles of members. DM doesn't
have that, and I doubt that anyone in the upper ranks of the SO likes
him. His position is rather like that of an all-powerful warden of a
jail.

Ed

banchukita

Jun 20, 2007, 8:59:16 AM6/20/07

Now something I heard finally makes sense.

I heard from a local reporter that a friend of his at another media
outlet called about the event and was told he wouldn't be allowed
inside because he "wouldn't understand" it.

If any other 'religion' had a gathering of thousands for a Teegeeack-
shaking event, they'd be loving the coverage; Scientology tells wog
press they're out of the loop.

-maggie, human being

Howard

Jun 20, 2007, 8:55:05 AM6/20/07
Dave Touretzky wrote:

<minisnip>

> What those arriving Scientologists DON'T know is what it is DM will be
> announcing:
>
> ALL the books are being pulped---in that they have all been RE-EDITED to
> read more smoothly. Even DM is claiming that this is the first time he's ever
> been able to get all the way through Dianetics ---Imagine that~
>
> So they will roll out all the newly re-edited books....yes, Science of
> Survival, New Slant on Life...all of them.

<briskly polishes crystal ball>

... massive increase in second hand price of earlier hubbard tomes

... wholesale defection of scores of thousands from CoS to Freezone

... DM flees to Bulgravia, leaving the keys to the castle with phil scott

... peace perpetual reigns on earth (actually I'm not sure about
this one)

Howard
--
hedmundoatmacmaildotcom

Eldon

Jun 20, 2007, 9:11:48 AM6/20/07

Good basic distinction here, Ed. Another advantage LRH had as Founder,
Source and Ultimate Authority was his strategic ability to stage
periodic shakeups. He could claim to have discovered "outpoints,"
suppression, misinterpretation -- or occasionally just something he
hadn't discovered yet -- and promise everybody that now, at long last,
the Bridge was going to work after all. He pulled that bullshit act
over and over.

DM doesn't have that luxury. He either has to repudiate Source or
"discover" some lost pearl of LRH wisdom that was lost in the
archives.

If you know some Scientologist friends, do give them a "rumor line"
preview of what to expect at the big event. I guarantee they won't
believe it, and he CAN'T spin it effectively enough to convince some
of them.

At least I don't think so. What's he going to do, shred every existing
copy of KSW? Gimme a break, DM?

Android Cat

Jun 20, 2007, 10:39:11 AM6/20/07
Eldon wrote:
> If you know some Scientologist friends, do give them a "rumor line"
> preview of what to expect at the big event. I guarantee they won't
> believe it, and he CAN'T spin it effectively enough to convince some
> of them.
>
> At least I don't think so. What's he going to do, shred every existing
> copy of KSW? Gimme a break, DM?

What about The Way To Happiness?

Will they hope that removing Hubbard's name from it will fool people, or
will they publish it under another name?

The *Other* Way To Happiness
The Pathway To Perfection
Read This You Stupid Wog!
This Book Steals YOU!
Stairway To Heaven
A Bridge Too Far...?
The Seven Cent Gross Prophet

Damn! Think of all the royalty contracts, copyrights, trademarks that will
have to be rewritten, reissued, resigned, etc, etc, with the new front group
that produces these versions. (Bit of a give away to have Bridge
Publications or the L. Ron Hubbard Library [CST] on them.)

antisectes

Jun 20, 2007, 11:30:56 AM6/20/07
Larry T. wrote:
> "Android Cat" <androi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Dave Touretzky wrote:
>>
>>> Scientology is attempting to mainstream itself---in a covert
>>> fashion. DM has ordered and provided that all the admin tech books
>>> marketed to the outside world will no longer carry any mention of
>>> LRH!!!
>>>
>>> DM's plan is to get regular business people hooked on the "tech"
>>> without knowing it's Scientology and then when they are convinced
>>> that this tech is workable or valuable, they will, at that point, be
>>> brought into the fold and told that the genius behind these works is
>>> none other than LRH.
>>
>> The only thing new is that they'll remove Hubbard's name from their
>> "Not Scientology, just Hubbard Tech" stealth operations.
>>
>> Removing Hubbard in order to Keep Scientology Working,
>> hahahahahahhaha!!
>>
>> --
>> Ron of that ilk.
>> Yeah, that'll work.
>>

> Think of how many Scientologists are going to blow staff after this
> event.

another possibility, though improbable, would be that the scam leader
would promise them normal salaries ands social insurances even where
their stats are low -- and getting rid of discilplining low-conditions,
or sending them to EPFs and RPFs, or RPF's RPF!

antisectes

Jun 20, 2007, 11:34:06 AM6/20/07

LOL, you've a lot a good sense and logic, my friend -- on can see you're
far from being a sclamologist!!

roger

> -maggie, human being

Mike O'Connor

Jun 20, 2007, 11:59:01 AM6/20/07
In article <467874f9$1...@news2.lightlink.com>,
"Larry T." <xxxxx...@xxxxx.xxx> wrote:

> Where are they going to fit 250,000 Scientologist's for this event?
>
> There is not ARENA in the world that houses that many people.

They could stack 'em up like cordwood in the empty, empty husk of the
Super Duper Power building!

--
LYING IS A SCIENTOLOGY SACRAMENT
ASK THEM ABOUT XENU

Android Cat

Jun 20, 2007, 12:43:36 PM6/20/07
Mike O'Connor wrote:
> In article <467874f9$1...@news2.lightlink.com>,
> "Larry T." <xxxxx...@xxxxx.xxx> wrote:
>
>> Where are they going to fit 250,000 Scientologist's for this event?
>>
>> There is not ARENA in the world that houses that many people.
>
> They could stack 'em up like cordwood in the empty, empty husk of the
> Super Duper Power building!

Will they serve Kool-aid? =8-0

banchukita

Jun 20, 2007, 12:47:35 PM6/20/07
On Jun 20, 11:59 am, Mike O'Connor <m...@leptonicsystems.com> wrote:
> In article <467874f...@news2.lightlink.com>,

> "Larry T." <xxxxxxx...@xxxxx.xxx> wrote:
>
> > Where are they going to fit 250,000 Scientologist's for this event?
>
> > There is not ARENA in the world that houses that many people.
>
> They could stack 'em up like cordwood in the empty, empty husk of the
> Super Duper Power building!

Heh. That's what I was thinking. They'd still probably have to open
up all the rest of the closed downtown buildings.

Even the Raymond James stadium, the largest area venue [located across
the bay in Tampa], can only hold 75,000 in general seating with 12,000
box seats. They could even toss in the 225 media box seats, since they
won't allow media coverage, and not be able to contain half of their
expected turnout.

Maybe they added a couple zeros on the end of the figure to make it
look good?

-maggie, human being

R. Hill

Jun 20, 2007, 12:59:14 PM6/20/07
On Jun 20, 12:43 pm, "Android Cat" <androidca...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Mike O'Connor wrote:
> > In article <467874f...@news2.lightlink.com>,

> > "Larry T." <xxxxxxx...@xxxxx.xxx> wrote:
>
> >> Where are they going to fit 250,000 Scientologist's for this event?
>
> >> There is not ARENA in the world that houses that many people.
>
> > They could stack 'em up like cordwood in the empty, empty husk of the
> > Super Duper Power building!
>
> Will they serve Kool-aid? =8-0
>
> --
> Ron of that ilk.

Weren't they looking to hire a Photoshop expert lately?

Ray.

cultxpt

Jun 20, 2007, 1:14:44 PM6/20/07

Can they actually "secularize" Hubbard's "religious" writings? I think
not.
http://www.lisamcpherson.org/scripture.htm

banchukita

Jun 20, 2007, 1:14:53 PM6/20/07

Ooo, good catch, Ray!

It was a position opening for a "photoshop illustrator" with Epicenter
Advertising and was posted in May on a San Diego craigslist site.

IIRC, there was a background check and nondisclosure string attached
to the job.

-maggie, human being
> Ray.

Hartley Patterson

Jun 20, 2007, 2:36:52 PM6/20/07
banch...@yahoo.com:

> I heard from a local reporter that a friend of his at another media
> outlet called about the event and was told he wouldn't be allowed
> inside because he "wouldn't understand" it.

I would imagine that for a Truth adjustment the first meeting will be
packed with sec checked loyalists with Sea Orgers guarding the exits.

--
Hartley Patterson
www.newsfrombree.co.uk

Tilman Hausherr

Jun 21, 2007, 1:29:43 AM6/21/07
On 19 Jun 2007 18:51:49 -0400, d...@cs.cmu.edu (Dave Touretzky) wrote:

>I'm posting this for an anonymous source who will be going public shortly.

He (Christian Markert) went to the press yesterday.

Tilman

--
Tilman Hausherr [KoX, SP5.55] Entheta * Enturbulation * Entertainment
http://www.xenu.de

Resistance is futile. You will be enturbulated. Xenu always prevails.

Find broken links on your web site: http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html
The Xenu bookstore: http://home.snafu.de/tilman/bookstore.html

Woggle

Jun 21, 2007, 2:10:58 AM6/21/07
On Jun 21, 1:29 pm, Tilman Hausherr <tilman-use...@snafu.de> wrote:
> On 19 Jun 2007 18:51:49 -0400, d...@cs.cmu.edu (Dave Touretzky) wrote:
>
> >I'm posting this for an anonymous source who will be going public shortly.
>
> He (Christian Markert) went to the press yesterday.

Who is Christian Markert?

Eldon

Jun 21, 2007, 2:27:49 AM6/21/07

A recent German defector who left Scientology after seven years. You
can run this link through a translator to get the idea:
http://www.morgenpost.de/content/2007/06/21/berlin/906473.html

Peter Widmer

Jun 21, 2007, 5:29:48 AM6/21/07
Eldon schrieb:
Freed from the talons from scientology
Christian Markiert got out with help of authority.

Protest against Tom Cruise as an actor of von Stauffenberg
Of Stefan Schulz

High-profile politicians of the Berlin CDU and SPD have declared yesterday that
the scientology ambassador Tom Cruise plays the German resistance fighter Claus
Schenk count von Stauffenberg in a Hollywood film. "This is an absolute bad
taste", said CDU Secretary General Frank Henkel. "This puts everything into
question what Stauffenberg has stood for." Henkel now wants to prevent with a
letter to Federal Minister of Defence Franz Josef Jung that live shootings are
allowed with Cruise in the Bendler-Block.

The SPD member of the Bundestag Klaus Uwe Benneter also took the same line:
"Stauffenberg was ready to let its life in the fight against oppression and
authoritarian power. He of all people shall be represented by an actor now whose
sect tries with dubious methods to lure people and to bring to heel." This is,
Benneter said, a "blow into the face of all upright democrats, of all resistance
fighters in the Third Reich, of all victims of the scientology cult". Benneters
fellow party member, the expert for Verfassungsschutz Tom Schreiber, sees this a
little differently and offered to the CDU Secretary General Henkel to apply
himself instead of Cruise as an actor.

SPD: Not scientology desired

"It is difficult, to separate with Tom Cruise . However, it cannot be that he
uses its role to advertise scientology." Other than the ruling mayor Klaus
Wowereit (SPD), Schreiber would get opposite the Hollywood mime " find clear
words, that scientology here is not desired ". "It is a foul-smelling busyness
concern with a religious touch", so Schreiber. Minister for internal affairs
Ehrhart Körting (SPD has therefore decided recently, to let observe the
scientologists by the Verfassungsschutz., In addition, today the parliament will
decide to improve education of the population and advanced training of educators
and teachers in the problematic situation with scientology. This is not enough
for the Berlin CDU. The union has demanded a measure package yesterday to draw
one's attention to the risks by the organisation. Scientology has its Berlin
seat at the Charlottenburg Otto Suhr Allee, there is a branch office at the
Meinekestraße since short time.

CDU demands competence-center

Secretary general Henkel, at the same time domestic spokesman of the CDU
parliamentary group, demanded yesterday the institution of a "competence-center"
after a panel discussion for the difficulties with scientology after the example
of Hamburg. It shall be established at the Innenbehörde and bundle all
procedures: Informing of the public about the activities of the organisation,
offers for dropouts and analyses for the structure.

The Sektenbeauftragte of the Protestant church, Thomas Gandow and Ursula Caberta
whom conducts the Arbeitsgruppe Scientology for the Hamburg Innenbehörde,
pointed intensively to the risks of the organisation yesterday. Who gets into
the talons of scientology is sucked financially and personally. First one faces
a personality test, this one does not bring any positive result and then would
be brought to heel. An exit is almost impossible. Christian Markert has made it
nevertheless. With the help of the Hamburg authorities he has pulled all bridges
down. He reported yesterday that he has been addressed as a business consultant
and took part for seven years. Scientology runs a secret service and prisons.
The complete environment of the organisation becomes intimidated, informed
Klaus-Dieter Schiemann of the Landesamt für Verfassungsschutz in
Baden-Württemberg. Schiemann: "In order to have a chance against them, we need
mature citizens."

--
Peter Widmer <pwi...@quicknet.ch>
3803 Beatenberg <http://www.pewid.ch>

Tilman Hausherr

Jun 21, 2007, 1:35:11 PM6/21/07
On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 23:10:58 -0700, Woggle <weeble...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

He's the defector. However I couldn't find any trace of him in google.
Either he was really stealth in all these years (like Hans Bschorr
before he was "outed" in the mid 90ies), or the papers didn't spell his
name correctly.

Eldon

Jun 21, 2007, 2:37:41 PM6/21/07
> Peter Widmer <pwid...@quicknet.ch>
> 3803 Beatenberg <http://www.pewid.ch>

Thanks, Peter. That gets the idea across.

i'm sure Der Speigel and other German publications will have more to
say shortly.

Message has been deleted

Kilia

Jun 21, 2007, 7:25:18 PM6/21/07
On Jun 20, 12:22 am, Quaoar <qua...@marcabfleet.com> wrote:
>No change in the published works or elimination of the Founder's name
will have any effect on the public's loathing of the kult of
Scientology.

That's absolutely correct Q. We know where they are, we know how to
find them and stay ahead of the cults dirty work with warnings galore
to the general public.

Message has been deleted

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

Jun 21, 2007, 8:28:45 PM6/21/07
>,,,,, An exit is almost impossible.ChristianMarkerthas made it

> nevertheless. With the help of the Hamburg authorities he has pulled all bridges
> down. He reported yesterday that he has been addressed as a business consultant
> and took part for seven years. Scientology runs a secret service and prisons.
> The complete environment of the organisation becomes intimidated, informed
> Klaus-Dieter Schiemann of the Landesamt für Verfassungsschutz in
> Baden-Württemberg. Schiemann: "In order to have a chance against them, we need
> mature citizens."
>
> --
> Peter Widmer <pwid...@quicknet.ch>
> 3803 Beatenberg <http://www.pewid.ch>

Dear Peter, Tilman,

Thanks for the translation.

I drove from Pittsburgh to Buffalo, last Wednesday morning, picked up
Christian, who had blown Buffalo staff and I picked him up and we went
up to Niagra Falls for a late lunch, saw the American Falls at least,
then came back to Pittsburgh, and he stayed here at my sister's place
for a couple days, then I got him to JFK, and then he got to Germany
and to Ursula's competent hands, etc.

http://tinyurl.com/2gekmx (the staff member I helped was Christian)

Christian years ago, while at Dublin Mission, had donated over 200,000
Euros for the Dublin Mission's building which is where I believe
Christian got into Scn years ago. The Dublin Scientology mission I
believe they expect to move Dublin eventually to the next stage which
is "Ideal Org."

Christian came into Scientology on the WISE consultant route, and I
hope people interested in the WISE angle of recruitment contact
Christian for how Scientology hooked him.

Christian has very fresh information about the Class 5 org scene, and
tons of info on an org today going Saint Hill sized. Buffalo and
Berlin are the two orgs slated to be announced in the weeks to come,
as having achieved Saint Hill size.

Christian was already a high level successful consultant (making
hundreds of thousands of Euros per year) when he was convinced that
Hubbard's admin tech would work even better. He became a
Scientologist, helped the Dublin Mission, joined Mission staff there,
donated tons of money for Dublin to get their building, then he
volunteered to even help out at higher levels of staff, he was
completely willing to be a staff in the Sea Org, and he ended up being
given to Buffalo org to help Buffalo in Buffalo's push to become Saint
Hill size.

Christian also I hope will unload all the behind the scenes stat
pushing at Buffalo. He told me some details.

Buffalo isn't really Saint Hill sized, and Buffalo has really only
about 30 (at most) stably attending public daily. There is much
double and triple counting of public on multiple stats, they are
fudging, counting public who are doing courses in Div 6 and Div 4, and
counting every possible stat they can squeeze out of the same public.
Again the middle management and upper management are looking the other
way, not seeing the false stats, and Buffalo's active public are
triple counted every possible way they can count them on the Div 4 and
Div 6 stats, painting the almost guaranteed false picture, due to all
the pressure to make Buffalo Saint Hill sized by the target date.

It is the same old desperate stat pushing story, lots of hype, hope,
and false stats, there's NOT a genuine huge demand of the public in
Buffalo for Scientology. I drove by the org on my way to pick up
Christian, and it was empty Thursday morning, I thought they were
renoing it. Disheveled typical all night dazed washed out look on the
face of the young staff member I saw standing in front of the org.
It's the normal hype and hope and false good reassuring news going up
to management, and the same old staff at all echelons buckling to the
pressure to false report.

Buffalo's NOT Saint Hill sized by a long shot.

Good thing for Ursula and her safety zone there in Germany. She's got
an excellent setup and good support. Christian's in good hands!

Christian remarkably in only 3 weeks of internet surfing, in limited
time, saw all sorts of excellent sites, things crumbled in his head,
and he made his decision to get out, and he contacted Ursula.

It's a lesson for any other German Scientologists who are staff here
in the US, or in OSA Int!
(Kurt Weiland, no, he's Austrian, oh well!)

Ursula will help any German Scientologists who need help transitioning
back into life in Germany!

All you OSA people who get to read these internet posts, any of you
OSA people who are EU citizens, I'll bet Ursula would help you out
anyways, if you decide to abruptly quit Scientology staff, defect, and

She's a very nice lady. Once you meet all these "SPs" you see what
decent nice people they actually are! All you OSA volunteers, same
for you too! You ought to meet some of these "SPs" and see how
laughingly wrong Hubbard is about these supposed "enemies."

I recommend you OSA staff come back to reality and see how actually
normal the people you currently have mislabelled as "enemies."

I invite all the OSA people and volunteers to defect, and get back to
a normal life again.

Chuck Beatty
Ex-Sea Org (lifetime staffer, 1975-2003)
Flag Dec 1975-Jun 1983 (TTC, Sup, Word Clearer, D of T, etc.)
Int Base 1983-1984 (Routing Forms Pjt)
Snr HCO Int in the FB in LA 1984-87 Re-Training (Int and LA) 87-88
Int Training Org, LA 88 (Sec Checker Sup)
LRH Tech Research and Comps, CMO Int, (Sept 88-Feb 89)
Int RPF (Feb-Mar 89)
PAC RPF (Mar-May 89)
Int Training Org (May-Sept 89) (Admin Sup)
INCOMM Sep 89-Sept 90 (Routing Forms Pjt)
INCOMM Sept 90-May92 (Computer Room LA & Int)
ASI May 92-Dec95 (Computer Room, In-Training Esto)
Decks Int (Dec 95-Jun 96)
Int RPF (Jun 96-Nov 2000)
PAC RPF (Nov 2000-Mar2003)
Routed out March 29, 2003.
Join XSO and network to old Sea Org friends:
Chuckbeatty77 @aol.com
http://www.freewebs.com/chuckbeatty77/
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05205/542899.stm
http://www.flickr.com/photos/13716306@N00/
I live in Pittsburgh, anyone feel free to call
me anytime: 412-260-1170

Tilman Hausherr

Jun 22, 2007, 4:24:51 PM6/22/07
On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 17:28:45 -0700, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com"
<chuckb...@aol.com> wrote:

>Christian remarkably in only 3 weeks of internet surfing, in limited
>time, saw all sorts of excellent sites, things crumbled in his head,
>and he made his decision to get out, and he contacted Ursula.
>
>It's a lesson for any other German Scientologists who are staff here
>in the US, or in OSA Int!

He told us that one thing that really "showed it" to him was that
despite having contact with an "ennemy", he passed several sec checks
without any trouble, including one with a very senior security checker.
(I forgot his name, he's probably already in the RPF by now) That he
passed the sec checks so easily proved to him that the whole thing was
really a scam.

Jommy Cross

Jun 22, 2007, 11:19:09 PM6/22/07
On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 22:24:51 +0200, Tilman Hausherr
<tilman...@snafu.de> wrote in msg
<iqbo731ct38alkadq...@4ax.com>:

>On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 17:28:45 -0700, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com"
><chuckb...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>>Christian remarkably in only 3 weeks of internet surfing, in limited
>>time, saw all sorts of excellent sites, things crumbled in his head,
>>and he made his decision to get out, and he contacted Ursula.
>>
>>It's a lesson for any other German Scientologists who are staff here
>>in the US, or in OSA Int!
>
>He told us that one thing that really "showed it" to him was that
>despite having contact with an "ennemy", he passed several sec checks
>without any trouble, including one with a very senior security checker.
>(I forgot his name, he's probably already in the RPF by now) That he
>passed the sec checks so easily proved to him that the whole thing was
>really a scam.

Having taken a few stress tests I can confirm it's pretty simple to produce
any kind of read you want on a $cientology E Meter.

Evil rock slammer? Keyed out, pan determined super being? You decide.

Incident zero: Ron trolled them

Ever yours in fandom,
Jommy Cross

This message brought to you by Radio Free Albemuth:
before you hallucinate

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

Jun 23, 2007, 12:13:00 PM6/23/07

> He told us that one thing that really "showed it" to him was that
> despite having contact with an "ennemy", he passed several sec checks
> without any trouble, including one with a very senior security checker.
> (I forgot his name, he's probably already in the RPF by now) That he
> passed the sec checks so easily proved to him that the whole thing was
> really a scam.
>
> Tilman

Yes, good for those people who are bright enough to disprove
conclusively to themselves the lack of validity of the e-meter. (I
wasn't that bright.)

I hope Christian at some point lets himself be interviewed and he does
some writing.

He's fresh from a Class 5 org which is on the edge of attaining Saint
Hill size.

Chuck

Muldoon

Jun 23, 2007, 12:49:50 PM6/23/07
On Jun 22, 8:19 pm, jommycross@[127.1] (Jommy Cross) wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 22:24:51 +0200, Tilman Hausherr
> <tilman-use...@snafu.de> wrote in msg
> <iqbo731ct38alkadqjqk3ff78occvdf...@4ax.com>:

If you think that touching the cans together for a rock slam, or
loosening or tightening your grip for for a rise, fall, or floating
needle would fool an experienced auditor, your mistaken.

The way to influence an e-meter is by internally controlling
reactions. If that's what you did, then you consciously influenced the
meter.

Let's not become as silly as the Rondroids, please.

Muldoon

Jun 23, 2007, 1:10:41 PM6/23/07
On Jun 23, 9:13 am, "chuckbeatty77 @aol.com" <chuckbeatt...@aol.com>
wrote:

An e-meter is 1/4 of a polygraph, in a totalist (totalitarian)
environment, with a variety of coercive and manipulative influences,
how accurate is 1/4 of a polygraph?

Can it measure fear in an apprehensive cultist? Can it be used to
"teach" him to not think "critical thoughts," so as to not "read" on
the "all knowing" e-meter? You bet it can.

So, is this an example of e-meters "working"?

Dave Touretzky

Jun 23, 2007, 1:18:01 PM6/23/07
In article <iqbo731ct38alkadq...@4ax.com>,

Tilman Hausherr <tilman...@snafu.de> wrote:

>He told us that one thing that really "showed it" to him was that
>despite having contact with an "ennemy", he passed several sec checks
>without any trouble, including one with a very senior security checker.
>(I forgot his name, he's probably already in the RPF by now) That he
>passed the sec checks so easily proved to him that the whole thing was
>really a scam.

It's a good thing he left, then. Because the one fatal sin in
Scientology -- the one thing you can never make amends for -- is to
put "the tech" to an objective test. Once you've done that, there's
no going back; you've lost your eternity.

-- Dave

Muldoon

Jun 23, 2007, 2:28:13 PM6/23/07
> So, is this an example of e-meters "working"?- Hide quoted text -

There is a description by Bent Corydon, in the 1987 'Messiah or
Madman?', of his controlling the reactions of the e-meter while being
security checked by Scientology's "Finance Police." ('Thousands Break
from Hubbard's Church' chapter, in 87 ed., 'Breaking Free' chapter in
later ed.)

The point is not that a few - inside Scientology - can influence the e-
meter, but that the average Scientologist is subjected to it, both as
a "truth detector" (which it definitely is not, although most
Scientologists believe it is, thus Xenu is "real" as "Xenu" causes the
meter to react, etc.), and also as a police interrogation device, that
(just by the threat of its use) encourages (full time) "thought-
stopping" of any critical kind towards Scientology.

Roughly, 1/10th, or maybe even 1/50th of everything in Scientology has
to be "true" for Scientology to "work" on enough people to make
Scientology, then, "work."

Then, that tiny fraction of Scientology can be placed on display.

Jommy Cross

Jun 23, 2007, 11:40:51 PM6/23/07
On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 09:49:50 -0700, Muldoon <bria...@dslextreme.com>
wrote in msg <1182617390....@d30g2000prg.googlegroups.com>:

>On Jun 22, 8:19 pm, jommycross@[127.1] (Jommy Cross) wrote:
>> On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 22:24:51 +0200, Tilman Hausherr
>> <tilman-use...@snafu.de> wrote in msg
>> <iqbo731ct38alkadqjqk3ff78occvdf...@4ax.com>:

>> >He told us that one thing that really "showed it" to him was that
>> >despite having contact with an "ennemy", he passed several sec checks
>> >without any trouble, including one with a very senior security checker.
>> >(I forgot his name, he's probably already in the RPF by now) That he
>> >passed the sec checks so easily proved to him that the whole thing was
>> >really a scam.
>>
>> Having taken a few stress tests I can confirm it's pretty simple to produce
>> any kind of read you want on a $cientology E Meter.
>>
>> Evil rock slammer? Keyed out, pan determined super being? You decide.

<snip>

>If you think that touching the cans together for a rock slam, or
>loosening or tightening your grip for for a rise, fall, or floating
>needle would fool an experienced auditor, your mistaken.

I have no idea who I was dealing with. Some of them were old enough to be
experienced in something, but I had no way of knowing what that might be.

Muscular control was all I needed to produce these effects. Nor did I need
to touch the cans together to produce a rock slam.

>The way to influence an e-meter is by internally controlling
>reactions. If that's what you did, then you consciously influenced the
>meter.

If I changed muscle tension in a finger I consciously inflenced the meter.
Since I can't externally control reactions, I assume I did that internally.

I have good control over what my hands do, possibly due to some hobbies of
mine. As the deluded cultie was kind enough to "show me a thought" by
letting me see the meter and the controls, it was easy to show one right
back.

>Let's not become as silly as the Rondroids, please.

I'm silly, but your touching belief in the magic of a GSR meter isn't? How
does that work?

I'm simply applying the well known Ohm's Law. What are these "internally
controlled reactions" you're talking about supposed to be?

Incident zero: Ron trolled you

Muldoon

Jun 24, 2007, 1:20:49 AM6/24/07
On Jun 23, 8:40 pm, jommycross@[127.1] (Jommy Cross) wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 09:49:50 -0700, Muldoon <brian9...@dslextreme.com>

It's not that complicated. Changing muscle tension in a finger won't
fool a person experienced in working with a meter.

cmark...@hotmail.com

Jun 24, 2007, 6:14:42 AM6/24/07

> Yes, good for those people who are bright enough to disprove
> conclusively to themselves the lack of validity of the e-meter. (I
> wasn't that bright.)
>
> I hope Christian at some point lets himself be interviewed and he does
> some writing.
>
> He's fresh from a Class 5 org which is on the edge of attaining Saint
> Hill size.
>
> Chuck

Hi Chuck,

hi everyone else ,

so here I am alive , Thetan free , and SP .... lol I sure will be here
once in a while and answer your questions, but at the moment I am
rather busy as I get pulled from the press in all directions. lol .
Then you have to know that I am working with Ursula Caberta to publish
a book , so my time is rather limited at the moment , aswell the
things I can talk about until the book release. But I hope I can
answer you some questions ... so just shoot if you have any.

Ok guys great to be here , and you all are doing an awesome job in
showing the world what SCN is really about . Without webpages like
these I would not be sitting here now in Hamburg , free , and without
my Thetan .... lol

All the best
Christian

Eldon

Jun 24, 2007, 6:25:07 AM6/24/07

Welcome to the real world, Christian! Hello to your thetan too,
wherever that is ;-)

I'm sure you are enjoying your "detoxification rundown."

> All the best
> Christian

Kim P

Jun 24, 2007, 9:04:35 AM6/24/07

Welcome Chuck. Glad you are out - take your time and share as you feel
comfortable. Good luck as you continue to live in the wog world.

Kim P

cmark...@hotmail.com

Jun 24, 2007, 9:40:02 AM6/24/07
On 24 Jun., 15:04, Kim P <yduzitmat...@cogeco.ca> wrote:
> Kim P- Zitierten Text ausblenden -
>
> - Zitierten Text anzeigen -

Hi Kim ,

well name confusion ...lol I am Christian .... Chuck is out quite a
while now ...lol ... Don´t worry I don´t hold that against
you .... ;-)

Yeah I am enjoying Hamburg and the WOG World , it would be more fun if
I wouldn´t have the OSA behind my a** all the time , my god how many
pictures do they need ...
So here I challange you OSA , come and talk to me to set up a photo
session , and you can take all the photos you want ..... can I have
some copies then aswell , I will need some good photos for job
applications .... and certainly a good one for the book.
My oh My .... the poor Hamburg Org has to do double production this
week to finance all this photo material .

Chris ....
Thetan Free ( OT Levels without E-Meter !!!! )

Kim P

Jun 24, 2007, 10:10:13 AM6/24/07

I realized the name confusion after I sent it -- oops - not enough
coffee yet I guess ;-)

Sorry about the OSA ops - what a pain that is I am sure - but your
positive attitude towards them is a good thing. Hamburg is such an
interesting city - I was there many years ago (visiting my Mother's old
stomping grounds). Once day I will take my family to Germany so they
can see where their Oma once lived.

Kim P

barb

Jun 24, 2007, 2:16:07 PM6/24/07

If you can get them to set up a photo shoot, make them agree to get your
good side. :)

barb

ida...@aol.com

Jun 24, 2007, 3:32:47 PM6/24/07
On Jun 24, 11:16?am, barb <xenub...@netscape.net> wrote:
> barb- Hide quoted text -

Welcome Chris. Now that you are a wog either side will look good.
Nothing
like being free!

Ida Camburn

"You must have crossed the river to tell the crocodile he has bad
breath"
Chinese proverb

cmark...@hotmail.com

Jun 24, 2007, 3:36:15 PM6/24/07
On 24 Jun., 20:16, barb <xenub...@netscape.net> wrote:
> barb- Zitierten Text ausblenden -

> - Zitierten Text anzeigen -

Barb,

if they would have enough balls to talk to me ... but hey I am SP and
they are not allowed ... lol

I mean I am friendly , I greet them , I smile at them , I stop for
them so they can take a better picture , but god dammit do you think
they talk to me ... NO ....
What a bunch of kidos ... shi**** in their pants . This German OSA is
more a bunch of Muppets that tries hard to follow LRH PL´s but are to
scared to step up the plate .
Oh well I wonder if my next visit to the US will bring more action ...
lol

I walked past the Hamburg Org the other day , they are lucky that I
was not fired out there one day . What a dillitant Org , Bookstore a
mess , no lights in DIV 6, .... window broken on 2nd floor ....

Knowing that you might understand why they are not getting their act
together in keeping me under their surveillance .
DM your CORP is going downhill in Germany .

To finish with his words .: " Here you go , Game over ! "
We have a Clear FREE Germany .... without the "Church" of Scientology.

Chris

banchukita

Jun 24, 2007, 3:51:07 PM6/24/07
> Thetan Free ( OT Levels without E-Meter !!!! )- Hide quoted text -

Welcome, Chris! I look forward to hearing your story as time permits;
I hope the book will be published in an English-language version.

Congratulations!

-maggie, human being

barb

Jun 24, 2007, 3:56:56 PM6/24/07
>>> while now ...lol ... Don愒 worry I don愒 hold that against

>>> you .... ;-)
>>> Yeah I am enjoying Hamburg and the WOG World , it would be more fun if
>>> I wouldn愒 have the OSA behind my a** all the time , my god how many

>>> pictures do they need ...
>>> So here I challange you OSA , come and talk to me to set up a photo
>>> session , and you can take all the photos you want ..... can I have
>>> some copies then aswell , I will need some good photos for job
>>> applications .... and certainly a good one for the book.
>>> My oh My .... the poor Hamburg Org has to do double production this
>>> week to finance all this photo material .
>>> Chris ....
>>> Thetan Free ( OT Levels without E-Meter !!!! )
>> If you can get them to set up a photo shoot, make them agree to get your
>> good side. :)
>>
>> barb- Zitierten Text ausblenden -
>>
>> - Zitierten Text anzeigen -
>
> Barb,
>
> if they would have enough balls to talk to me ... but hey I am SP and
> they are not allowed ... lol

Quite so. For talking and distraction, they send out shiny, smiley
"handlers" to waste your time.

> I mean I am friendly , I greet them , I smile at them , I stop for
> them so they can take a better picture , but god dammit do you think
> they talk to me ... NO ....

Yep. Ungrateful bastards, eh?

> What a bunch of kidos ... shi**** in their pants . This German OSA is

> more a bunch of Muppets that tries hard to follow LRH PL愀 but are to

> scared to step up the plate .
> Oh well I wonder if my next visit to the US will bring more action ...
> lol

Come to San Diego, and I can guarantee you some action! :)

> I walked past the Hamburg Org the other day , they are lucky that I
> was not fired out there one day . What a dillitant Org , Bookstore a
> mess , no lights in DIV 6, .... window broken on 2nd floor ....
>
> Knowing that you might understand why they are not getting their act
> together in keeping me under their surveillance .
> DM your CORP is going downhill in Germany .
>
> To finish with his words .: " Here you go , Game over ! "
> We have a Clear FREE Germany .... without the "Church" of Scientology.

And good riddance to bad rubbish!

> Chris

barb

cmark...@hotmail.com

Jun 24, 2007, 3:58:38 PM6/24/07
On 24 Jun., 21:51, banchukita <banchuk...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jun 24, 9:40 am, cmarker...@hotmail.com wrote:

> > > Welcome Chuck. Glad you are out - take your time and share as you feel
> > > comfortable. Good luck as you continue to live in the wog world.
>
> > > Kim P- Zitierten Text ausblenden -
>
> > > - Zitierten Text anzeigen -
>
> > Hi Kim ,
>
> > well name confusion ...lol I amChristian.... Chuck is out quite a

> > while now ...lol ... Don´t worry I don´t hold that against
> > you .... ;-)
>
> > Yeah I am enjoying Hamburg and the WOG World , it would be more fun if
> > I wouldn´t have the OSA behind my a** all the time , my god how many
> > pictures do they need ...
> > So here I challange you OSA , come and talk to me to set up a photo
> > session , and you can take all the photos you want ..... can I have
> > some copies then aswell , I will need some good photos for job
> > applications .... and certainly a good one for the book.
> > My oh My .... the poor Hamburg Org has to do double production this
> > week to finance all this photo material .
>
> > Chris ....
> > Thetan Free ( OT Levels without E-Meter !!!! )- Hide quoted text -

> Welcome, Chris! I look forward to hearing your story as time permits;
> I hope the book will be published in an English-language version.
>
> Congratulations!
>
> -maggie, human being- Zitierten Text ausblenden -

> - Zitierten Text anzeigen -

Hi Maggie ,

I will make sure that it will come out in English aswell. Don´t
worry , and if I have to translate it myself I will do so .
I know that even the english speaking market will need a book about
the recent changes under DM´s control .

Thanks for the welcome ....

All the best
Christian
"You can leave the room. It's your choice. You can also jump off a
bridge and blow your brains out."
Orientaion Film Scientology

cmark...@hotmail.com

Jun 24, 2007, 4:08:33 PM6/24/07
On 24 Jun., 21:56, barb <xenub...@netscape.net> wrote:
> cmarker...@hotmail.com wrote:

> >> If you can get them to set up a photo shoot, make them agree to get your
> >> good side. :)
>
> >> barb- Zitierten Text ausblenden -
>
> >> - Zitierten Text anzeigen -
>
> > Barb,
>
> > if they would have enough balls to talk to me ... but hey I am SP and
> > they are not allowed ... lol
>
> Quite so. For talking and distraction, they send out shiny, smiley
> "handlers" to waste your time.
>

> > I mean I am friendly , I greet them , I smile at them , I stop for
> > them so they can take a better picture , but god dammit do you think
> > they talk to me ... NO ....
>
> Yep. Ungrateful bastards, eh?
>
> > What a bunch of kidos ... shi**** in their pants . This German OSA is
> > more a bunch of Muppets that tries hard to follow LRH PL´s but are to

> > scared to step up the plate .
> > Oh well I wonder if my next visit to the US will bring more action ...
> > lol
>
> Come to San Diego, and I can guarantee you some action! :)
>

> > I walked past the Hamburg Org the other day , they are lucky that I
> > was not fired out there one day . What a dillitant Org , Bookstore a
> > mess , no lights in DIV 6, .... window broken on 2nd floor ....
>
> > Knowing that you might understand why they are not getting their act
> > together in keeping me under their surveillance .
> > DM your CORP is going downhill in Germany .
>
> > To finish with his words .: " Here you go , Game over ! "
> > We have a Clear FREE Germany .... without the "Church" ofScientology.
>
> And good riddance to bad rubbish!
>
> > Chris
>
> barb- Zitierten Text ausblenden -
>
> - Zitierten Text anzeigen -

Hey Barb,

now you are tempting me to come to San Diego .... hehe
Well but who is shiny here in Germany ??? Sabine Weber , well they
have to send more than her ....
I tell you they are ungrateful bastards , I spend all this time to
pose for them ....
Vogue ..... LOL
With this constant interruption I will never finish the book ....

Àhhhh now I get it, that´s the game they are playing .... stop me from
writing.... well well ....

Hugs
Chris

Jommy Cross

Jun 24, 2007, 4:20:58 PM6/24/07
On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 22:20:49 -0700, Muldoon <bria...@dslextreme.com>
wrote in msg <1182662449....@e9g2000prf.googlegroups.com>:

>On Jun 23, 8:40 pm, jommycross@[127.1] (Jommy Cross) wrote:
>> On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 09:49:50 -0700, Muldoon <brian9...@dslextreme.com>
>> wrote in msg <1182617390.688233.72...@d30g2000prg.googlegroups.com>:

<snip>

>> If I changed muscle tension in a finger I consciously inflenced the meter.
>> Since I can't externally control reactions, I assume I did that internally.
>>
>> I have good control over what my hands do, possibly due to some hobbies of
>> mine. As the deluded cultie was kind enough to "show me a thought" by
>> letting me see the meter and the controls, it was easy to show one right
>> back.
>>

>> >Let's not become as silly as the Rondroids, please.
>>
>> I'm silly, but your touching belief in the magic of a GSR meter isn't? How
>> does that work?
>>
>> I'm simply applying the well known Ohm's Law. What are these "internally
>> controlled reactions" you're talking about supposed to be?

<snip>

>It's not that complicated. Changing muscle tension in a finger won't
>fool a person experienced in working with a meter.

You're saying what you think won't do it. I'm asking what you think will do
it. So far you've advanced "internally controlled reactions", which sounds
vague.

Or do you think Christian Markert *wasn't* able to do it?

cmark...@hotmail.com

Jun 24, 2007, 4:27:40 PM6/24/07
On 24 Jun., 22:20, jommycross@[127.1] (Jommy Cross) wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 22:20:49 -0700, Muldoon <brian9...@dslextreme.com>

> wrote in msg <1182662449.591168.13...@e9g2000prf.googlegroups.com>:
>
> >On Jun 23, 8:40 pm, jommycross@[127.1] (Jommy Cross) wrote:
> >> On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 09:49:50 -0700, Muldoon <brian9...@dslextreme.com>
> >> wrote in msg <1182617390.688233.72...@d30g2000prg.googlegroups.com>:
>
> <snip>
>

> >> If I changed muscle tension in a finger I consciously inflenced the meter.
> >> Since I can't externally control reactions, I assume I did that internally.
>
> >> I have good control over what my hands do, possibly due to some hobbies of
> >> mine. As the deluded cultie was kind enough to "show me a thought" by
> >> letting me see the meter and the controls, it was easy to show one right
> >> back.

> >> I'm silly, but your touching belief in the magic of a GSR meter isn't? How
> >> does that work?
>
> >> I'm simply applying the well known Ohm's Law. What are these "internally
> >> controlled reactions" you're talking about supposed to be?
> <snip>
>
> >It's not that complicated. Changing muscle tension in a finger won't
> >fool a person experienced in working with a meter.
>
> You're saying what you think won't do it. I'm asking what you think will do
> it. So far you've advanced "internally controlled reactions", which sounds
> vague.
>
> Or do you think ChristianMarkert*wasn't* able to do it?

> Ever yours in fandom,
> Jommy Cross

> This message brought to you by Radio Free Albemuth:
> before you hallucinate
> --------------------------------------------------- Zitierten Text ausblenden -

> - Zitierten Text anzeigen -

Hi ,

well I was able to do it 3 times and my last sec check was not a short
one . And as I said I had Ryan Kimble , one of the highest trained
Flag Etics officers facing me . You can get around the meter , just
put your intention into it , it works ... it worked for me .... all I
thought about was that I will be free soon ... that was all ....
I am sure if you thought about cheesecake with strawberries it would
work aswell ....now I am getting nasty ....

I just got a star registered ... so if the Church looks for my
Thetan , here you go the coordinates ....

http://www.yourstar.com/star_lookup.php?star_id_1=1316752&star_id_2=22

All the best
Chris

realpch

Jun 24, 2007, 4:58:03 PM6/24/07

Shred your trash/garbage, Chris!!

: )

Peach
--
Extra! Extra! Read All About It!
Save some dough, save some grief:

banchukita

Jun 24, 2007, 6:23:23 PM6/24/07
> Orientaion Film Scientology- Hide quoted text -

If you need any help editing the American English version, please let
me know.
I haven't done much editing for a good cause lately. :D

-maggie, human being

Barbara Schwarz

Jun 27, 2007, 11:21:02 PM6/27/07
On Jun 20, 2:20 am, Stephen Von Hatten <stephen.vonhat...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> On Jun 20, 1:17 am, Eldon <EldonB...@aol.com> wrote:

> > > And the next step? Removing all Hubbards posters from the ORGs?
> > > Replacing them with pictures of little Davey Miscarriadge?
>
> > Yes, surely they've already got an important sculptor working on the
> > new bust, and a "biographer" concocting Davey's life story. Can't wait
> > to see thewww.davidmiscavige.orgwebsitewhen they get it up. Sure
> > enough, it's registered and ready to go:
>
> > Domain ID:D25755758-LROR
> > Domain Name:DAVIDMISCAVIGE.ORG
> > Created On:27-Apr-2000 04:26:21 UTC
> > Last Updated On:10-Apr-2007 20:49:35 UTC
> > Expiration Date:27-Apr-2008 04:26:21 UTC
> > Sponsoring Registrar:Spot Domain LLC dba Domainsite.com (R87-LROR)
> > Status:OK
> > Registrant ID:ODN-52798
> > Registrant Name:Religious Technology Center
> > Registrant Organization:Religious Technology Center
> > Registrant Street1:1710 Ivar Avenue
> > Registrant Street2:Suite 1100
> > Registrant Street3:
> > Registrant City:Los Angeles
> > Registrant State/Province:CA
> > Registrant Postal Code:90028
> > Registrant Country:US
> > Registrant Phone:+1.3236633258- Hide quoted text -

> So his motives are finally revealed. Maybe this is what he had planned
> all along and why Warren McShane andMarkRathbundisappeared maybe?

I wrote that for Joe Lynn but it is funny how the same text fits for
you, Steve. :)

Is that what Linda Simmons Hights told? She "knows" anything, doesn't
she? Where is she by the way? How come anybody is interested in Marty
but nobody in Linda? I know she is not exactly in the age group of
girls you are interested in but you should miss her at least a bit.

Some people just disappear (like Linda) and nobody cares, and Marty
just goes in the other room, and the world goes nuts, all scream for
him, as they can't make it without a leader like him.

Exposing p$ychiatric agents and trolls:
if you are intelligent and think for yourself, they defame, libel, and
abuse you as being mentally ill. If you are not intelligent and don't
think for yourself but adopt their mentally retarded, narrow, false,
insecure, and hate filled opinions, they call you sane. - Thanks, I
rather be my own thinking person.

By the way: Wikipedia (Wikipiggi) lies, defames, abuses and harasses.
-- Barbara Schwarz