scientology/Freddie Ulan/WISE go after U.S. Senator McCain for bill that requires FDA discloses dietary supplement ingredients

Maureen

Feb 28, 2010, 3:16:15 PM2/28/10

First, the real Bill and the logic:

http://mccain.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=PressOffice.Speeches&ContentRecord_id=952dda07-b71c-4034-4f34-c38974978f7d

SENATOR JOHN MCCAIN INTRODUCES THE
DIETARY SUPPLEMENT SAFETY ACT OF 2010
"All Americans should know the exact ingredients of any
dietary supplement they use and the FDA must have the
tools necessary to ensure the safety of dietary supplements."

-----

(Hypocrites: the scientology/cchr/clams helped so greatly with
the Children's Medication Safety Act, but this will dig into revenue
I'm sure)
http://www.cchr.org/press_room/press_releases/Celebrities_Isaac_Hayes_Eduardo_Palomo_Call_on_Minority_Communities_to_Back_Federal_Bill.html

The e-mail to the WISE network:

From: Dr. Freddie Ulan <dru...@unsinc.info>
Subject: ACTION NEEDED TO STOP McCAIN'S
SO-CALLED "DIETARY SUPPLEMENT SAFETY ACT"
Date: Friday, February 26, 2010

RE: ACTION NEEDED TO STOP McCAIN'S SO-CALLED "DIETARY SUPPLEMENT
SAFETY ACT"

Dear Colleagues,

Hopefully you are already aware of this so-called "Dietary
Supplement Safety Act" (DSSA) and have already taken action, including
getting yourselves and your patients to each write, fax, and/or email
their Senators to stop this bill before it gains traction.

The following link gives a good briefing on it: (if it is not
"active", cut and paste it into your browser). IT WILL HELP YOU DO AN
AUTOMATIC EMAIL SEND TO YOUR SENATOR AS WELL.

https://secure3.convio.net/aahf/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=510

^^^^ ^^^^ ^^^^
[http://click.icptrack........]

Here are the highlights:

McCAIN’S SO-CALLED
“DIETARY SUPPLEMENT SAFETY ACT”

McCain’s bill is called The Dietary Supplement Safety Act (DSSA).
The name is very misleading. It would repeal key sections of the
Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act (DSHEA) that protect our
right to use supplements against arbitrary FDA rulings.

DSHEA protects supplements if 1) they are food products that have
been in the food supply and not chemically altered or 2) if they were
sold as supplements prior to 1994, the year that DSHEA was passed. If
a supplement fits one of these two descriptions, the Food and Drug
Administration (FDA) cannot arbitrarily ban it or reclassify it as a
drug.

These protections are far from perfect. But, McCain’s bill would
wipe out even the minimal protections contained in DSHEA. It would
give the FDA full discretion and power to compile a discreet list of
supplements allowed to remain on the market while banning all others.

Everyone knows that the FDA is friendly to drug companies (which
pay its bills and provide good revolving door jobs) and hostile to
supplement companies. Under this bill, this same Agency could quite
arbitrarily ban any supplement…

We can prevent this bill from gaining traction and protect our
access and our patients access to supplements by each of us contacting
our senators today and asking them NOT to co-sponsor the Dietary
Supplement Safety Act but rather to oppose it.

Go to the following link for the fastest way to communicate your
feelings about this bill. They provide good examples of what to say,
as well.

https://secure3.convio.net/aahf/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=510

Make this known to your patients and get them doing the same.

As a note: If we do not act, and McCain’s bill passes, we can look
to Europe for a snapshot of what we may be in for: EFSA, the European
Food Safety Authority, has sharply reduced the list of available
supplements. Europeans already look to the US to obtain their dietary
supplements. If this bill passes, where will we obtain ours? We cannot
and will not permit this to happen in our country.

Please take action immediately.

Tell your senators NOT to co-sponsor this legislation and to do
everything in their power to defeat it. And forward this to your
colleagues, patients, friends and family and ask them to do the same!

Each of us needs to take right action now – while continuing to
flourish and prosper in our [nutritional] practices through the
constant production of great clinical results and daily miracles for
our patients that each of us using Nutrition Response Testing
currently enjoys.

Sincerely, and in optimum health and freedom,

Freddie

This Email Brought to You by Ulan Nutritional Systems, Inc.
1170 NE Cleveland Street • Clearwater, FL 33755 • Phone:
1-866-418-4801
Email: in...@unsinc.info • website http://www.unsinc.info

© 2010 Ulan Nutritional Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
NUTRITION RESPONSE TESTING is a service mark owned by Freddie Ulan.
The Ulan "U and Leaves" is a Trademark owned by Ulan Nutritional
Systems, Inc.

---------

Maureen

Safe alternative for Kirstie A. to go clear
http://www.hulu.com/watch/10304/saturday-night-live-colon-blow

Maureen

Feb 28, 2010, 3:19:19 PM2/28/10
What $cientology products would this effect?

On Feb 28, 2:16 pm, Maureen <lermanet...@gmail.com> wrote:
> First, the real Bill and the logic:
>

> http://mccain.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=PressOffice.Spee...

> SENATOR JOHN MCCAIN INTRODUCES THE
> DIETARY SUPPLEMENT SAFETY ACT OF 2010
> "All Americans should know the exact ingredients of any
> dietary supplement they use and the FDA must have the
> tools necessary to ensure the safety of dietary supplements."
>
> -----
>
> (Hypocrites: the scientology/cchr/clams helped so greatly with
> the Children's Medication Safety Act, but this will dig into revenue

> I'm sure)http://www.cchr.org/press_room/press_releases/Celebrities_Isaac_Hayes...

> The e-mail to the WISE network:
>
> From: Dr. Freddie Ulan <dru...@unsinc.info>
> Subject: ACTION NEEDED TO STOP McCAIN'S
> SO-CALLED "DIETARY SUPPLEMENT SAFETY ACT"
> Date: Friday, February 26, 2010

> RE: ACTION NEEDED TO STOP McCAIN'S SO-CALLED "DIETARY SUPPLEMENT
> SAFETY ACT"
>
>     Dear Colleagues,
>
>     Hopefully you are already aware of this so-called "Dietary
> Supplement Safety Act" (DSSA) and have already taken action, including
> getting yourselves and your patients to each write, fax, and/or email
> their Senators to stop this bill before it gains traction.
>
>     The following link gives a good briefing on it: (if it is not
> "active", cut and paste it into your browser). IT WILL HELP YOU DO AN
> AUTOMATIC EMAIL SEND TO YOUR SENATOR AS WELL.
>

>    https://secure3.convio.net/aahf/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAc...

>    https://secure3.convio.net/aahf/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAc...

>     Make this known to your patients and get them doing the same.
>
>     As a note: If we do not act, and McCain’s bill passes, we can look
> to Europe for a snapshot of what we may be in for: EFSA, the European
> Food Safety Authority, has sharply reduced the list of available
> supplements. Europeans already look to the US to obtain their dietary
> supplements. If this bill passes, where will we obtain ours? We cannot
> and will not permit this to happen in our country.
>
>     Please take action immediately.
>
>     Tell your senators NOT to co-sponsor this legislation and to do
> everything in their power to defeat it. And forward this to your
> colleagues, patients, friends and family and ask them to do the same!
>
>     Each of us needs to take right action now – while continuing to
> flourish and prosper in our [nutritional] practices through the
> constant production of great clinical results and daily miracles for
> our patients that each of us using Nutrition Response Testing
> currently enjoys.
>
>     Sincerely, and in optimum health and freedom,
>
>     Freddie
>
> This Email Brought to You by Ulan Nutritional Systems, Inc.
> 1170 NE Cleveland Street • Clearwater, FL 33755 • Phone:
> 1-866-418-4801

> Email: i...@unsinc.info • websitehttp://www.unsinc.info

Tigger

Feb 28, 2010, 4:03:22 PM2/28/10
> > Safe alternative for Kirstie A. to go clearhttp://www.hulu.com/watch/10304/saturday-night-live-colon-blow- Hide quoted text -

Good find, Maureen.

Well, for one, it would have an effect on a Scientologist's business.

Scientology - Freddie Ulan a Scientologist - find out what I have
gained from Scientology...

http://scientologist.myhomepage.org/~freddieulan/myself.htm

also....maybe CalMag, Purification RunDown?

Wasn't it Orin Hatch, a Mormon, who stopped a similar bill from
passing years ago?

That letter from "Freddie" and info about $cientology should be sent
to Congress and especially to Sen. McCain.

Tigger

Hartley Patterson

Feb 28, 2010, 10:02:11 PM2/28/10
lerma...@gmail.com wrote:

> SENATOR JOHN MCCAIN INTRODUCES THE
> DIETARY SUPPLEMENT SAFETY ACT OF 2010
> "All Americans should know the exact ingredients of any
> dietary supplement they use and the FDA must have the
> tools necessary to ensure the safety of dietary supplements."

One man's drug is another man's dietary supplement. If you want to make a
million, start selling snake oil.

--
FREEDOM is a trademark owned by
Religious Technology Center

"Rev" Norle Enturbulata DTS, PLC, OD, SPG

Mar 1, 2010, 6:32:55 AM3/1/10

"Hartley Patterson" <hpt...@daisy.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

> lerma...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> SENATOR JOHN MCCAIN INTRODUCES THE
>> DIETARY SUPPLEMENT SAFETY ACT OF 2010
>> "All Americans should know the exact ingredients of any
>> dietary supplement they use and the FDA must have the
>> tools necessary to ensure the safety of dietary supplements."
>
> One man's drug is another man's dietary supplement. If you want to make a
> million, start selling snake oil.

...or 'a piece of blue sky'...

Hartley Patterson

Mar 1, 2010, 7:37:00 AM3/1/10
-earthl...@hotmail.com wrote:

> > One man's drug is another man's dietary supplement. If you want to make
> > million, start selling snake oil.
>
> ...or 'a piece of blue sky'...

I'm still laughing at the American who really did buy a Bridge...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Bridge_%28Lake_Havasu_City%29

--
"There are no limits on what you can believe, but there are limits on how
you can behave. It is called the law, and no one is above it."

"Rev" Norle Enturbulata DTS, PLC, OD, SPG

Mar 1, 2010, 7:27:58 PM3/1/10

> -earthl...@hotmail.com wrote:
>
>> > One man's drug is another man's dietary supplement. If you want to make
>> > million, start selling snake oil.
>>
>> ...or 'a piece of blue sky'...
>
> I'm still laughing at the American who really did buy a Bridge...
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Bridge_%28Lake_Havasu_City%29

Actually he built the thing, then clothed it in the original London Bridge's
facings. I forget the author - Wilde? - who said that "Americans have a
fatal affectation for all things English"..

Maureen

Mar 9, 2010, 7:36:14 PM3/9/10
From: Dr. Freddie Ulan <dru...@unsinc.info>
Subject: Your Victory on the McCain Bill
Date: Monday, March 8, 2010

RE: YOUR VICTORY ON THE MCCAIN BILL

Dear Colleagues,

Our efforts were successful in killing McCain's anti-supplement
bill.

The following briefing tells the story.

Thanks to all who took action. Now back to the business of
rapidly expanding the nutritional component of each of our practices.

Freddie Ulan, DC, CCN
Chairman of the Board

From: Alliance for Natural Health USA

Date: March 5, 2010 8:06:43 PM EST

March 5, 2010 Your Victory on the McCain Bill

We did it!

It's all thanks to the action that you took.

Hundreds of thousands of messages poured into the Senate opposing
Senator McCain's bill, the bill that would have wiped out current
legislative protections for dietary supplements. More and more
messages were arriving by the day. The entire Congress began to take
note. Senator McCain was embarrassed by our ad whose headline pointed
out that he was misrepresenting and did not seem to understand his own
bill.

Word is now racing around Capitol Hill that Senator McCain met
with Senator Orin Hatch, a champion of natural medicine, and told him
that he is withdrawing his support for the bill he authored, the so-
called Dietary Supplement Safety Act (S 3002). This means that the
bill as written is now dead.

Is this the end of the story? No. Having given his word to a
fellow senator, McCain is not likely to resume his support for the
bill. But we do need to see a declaration from McCain himself. We will
need to see if McCain will try to offer some modified version of the
bill. And there has also been no word from the other co-sponsor of the
bill, Senator Dorgan.

We will keep you posted. In the meantime, it is time to celebrate
your accomplishment. The democratic process worked. The people spoke
and a powerful senator reversed course. It was all because of you, the
active citizens willing to take time and make the effort to defend
natural and sustainable forms of health and health care in the often
hostile environment of Washington, DC. As we all know, Washington is
ringed today with special commercial interests. They have millions of
dollars of campaign contributions to hand out and gigantic lobbying
budgets. But in the end, politicians have to answer to the people.

Thank you!

Gretchen DuBeau, Executive Director
Hunter Lewis, President

Alliance for Natural Health USA

Skipper

Mar 9, 2010, 8:39:31 PM3/9/10
In article
<b831978c-e87c-48c1...@q21g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,
Maureen <lerma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Dr. Freddie Ulan <dru...@unsinc.info>
> Subject: Your Victory on the McCain Bill
> Date: Monday, March 8, 2010

Freddie's a doctor now?

The same Freddie who walked out on his wife Ginger and their two-week
old baby, putting them in a bad way?

http://www.whyaretheydead.info/krasel/aff_grb.html

Freddie Ulan is scumbag.

Maureen

Apr 15, 2010, 3:59:10 PM4/15/10
On Feb 28, 3:16 pm, Maureen <lermanet...@gmail.com> wrote:

Keeping Fred Ulan events and announcements under the same title. He
would have events to gain people to go political also, wouldn't he?
(need more doctors, etc. to attack the FDA, create more money with
bogus products like the e-meter...) real health (practitioners reading
this- beware - cult front for $cientology)

To: ARSCC (wdne)

From: Freddie Ulan, DC, CCN <in...@unsinc.info>
Subject: Attend the 2010 UNS Symposium
Date: Friday, April 9, 2010

Don't Miss Your Shot to Attend the Symposium for $695!
December 2-5, 2010 | Sheraton Sand Key Resort on Clearwater Beach

I am so glad I did not miss last year's Symposium…I plan to attend
each year and sincerely hope that each and every Nutrition Response
Testing practitioner attends so that together, we can change the
health of this nation.

The 2009 Symposium occurred only 3 months after I graduated from
the Advanced Clinical Training (ACT) program. After having flown
across the U.S. from Oregon to Florida, one weekend a month for six
months, I thought I would skip the Symposium…

Besides, I thought, “I just completed the ACT’s, why would I need
to attend?!” As the time drew nearer and I began to recall what an
awesome time I had at the prior Symposium (2008) and then considered
what I would miss, I quickly secured my ticket to attend the second
annual Symposium and ACT reunion.

Once I got there, I realized that there was no place else I would
rather be. To me, those that gather at a UNS event are some of the
finest people anywhere. Just having the opportunity to join together
for the weekend with fellow practitioners that have the same purpose,
vision and level of integrity is inspiring, invigorating and fuels
one’s purpose for many months to follow.

Visiting with many of my fellow ACT graduates was such a blast and
spending the weekend with Drs. Ulan, Bryman, Puskar and the UNS staff
made it a tremendously worthwhile weekend. Those few days had such an
impact on me that my certainty, skills and enthusiasm went up many
notches and my practice took off to new levels as soon as I returned
home.

Nancy Lach, DC
Owner, Nutritional Healing Center, LLC
http://nutritionalhealingcenter.net

-----and

From: Freddie Ulan, DC, CCN <freddieu...@unsinc.info>
Subject: What Our Clients Are Saying About the Advanced Clinical
Training Program
Date: Monday, April 12, 2010

What Our Clients Are Saying
ABOUT THE ADVANCED CLINICAL TRAINING(SM) PROGRAM

“It changed my life and my practice completely and definitely for
the better. I feel like I now have the clinical tools to handle each
case presented to me. My practice has doubled and is about to triple
and I am excited about the whole process. I feel like this is just the
beginning for me!” ~ John St. John, DC
“The Advanced Clinical Training program changed my practice and
will continue to do so for many years. I have seen clinical results
with patients, that were previously unattainable. My life is changing
from the Advanced Clinical Training program. Most notably, that my
wife who was chronically ill for 10 years is now vibrant and healthy.
The Advanced Clinical Training program saved our family. God bless
UNS! Thank you from all that I am.”
~ Greg White, DC
“This journey down the Advanced Clinical Training road has been
absolutely incredible. Upon looking back on where I was as an
individual and as a practitioner just one year ago when I started,
there is no comparison to where I am now. My level of certainty has
been raised dramatically. I had a vision and dream of where I wanted
to be as a practitioner. After going through the Advanced Clinical
Training program I have gone beyond my wildest dreams as far as my
clinical abilities. If anyone wants to do nutrition work, then doing
the Advanced Clinical Training program is an absolute must!
Dr. Bryman…you are a wonderful man! It has been a privilege to be
your student. I hope someday to be able to say I have arrived at your
level. I could not have asked for a better teacher and mentor.
I have to honestly say…doing the Advanced Clinical Training
program has been a life changing event for me as an individual and as
a practitioner.”
~ Bruce Serven, DC
“First of all, THANK YOU! The Advanced Clinical Training Program
delivered everything that I expected and more. I was searching for the
TRUTH in healing and I have found it with Nutrition Response Testing.
I feel like I am just another person telling how thorough and complete
this system is and that I feel like I now have the ability to help
handle any situation that comes to me. It is the complete truth.
Thanks again for the gift.” ~ Sean Woods, DC
“The confidence I have gained from my first Nutrition Response
Testing workshop up to now has grown immeasurably. My confidence has
steadily increased with the Advanced Clinical Training program. It’s
amazing to feel like I can handle anything that walks through the
door. I have helped people gain back their health and really, their
lives. I have given people answers when others could not. I have been
able to find what is wrong when others said there was nothing they
could find. It’s really incredible to see someone’s face when they
finally have the answer to their pain and illness. Helping others has
always been my purpose and now I am really able to do that.”
~ Francesca Elliot, RD

Learn to Master Your Un-resolving Cases. Enroll in the Advanced
Clinical Training Program.
1-866-418-4801

For more information about Nutrition Response Testing, the
Advanced Clinical Training Program or Ulan Nutritional Systems, please
visit: www.unsinc.info.

Ulan Nutritional Systems, Inc. | 1170 NE Cleveland St., Clearwater, FL
33755
Tel: 866.418.4801 | Email: in...@unsinc.info | Web: www.unsinc.info

© 2010 Ulan Nutritional Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. NUTRITION

RESPONSE TESTING is a Service mark owned by Freddie Ulan.
ADVANCED CLINICAL TRAINING is a Service Mark owned by Ulan Nutritional

Systems, Inc.
The Ulan "U and Leaves" is a Trademark owned by Ulan Nutritional
Systems,Inc.

-----
Maureen

Maureen

Apr 22, 2010, 5:10:24 PM4/22/10

From: Freddie Ulan, DC, CCN <in...@unsinc.info>

Subject: What People are Saying About Our Intermediate Workshop!
Date: Tuesday, April 20, 2010, 7:25 PM

What Our Clients Are Saying...
About the Intermediate Nutrition Response Testing Workshop

“Nutrition is the basis of your patient’s health. Nutrition Response
Testing is the way to bring them to better heath and this seminar will
teach you how.”
- Claudia Trautmann, DC
[St. Louis, MO]

“This program prepares you to handle the majority of clients that come
in your door. The drills enabled me to practice and get the right
sense of touch and the proper sequence to complete successful initial
and follow-up visits. I’m excited to bring Nutrition Response Testing
into our practice.”
- Mark Burick, DC [Seattle, WA]

“The Intermediate workshop is absolutely essential for any
practitioner looking for the next step in their clinical training. It
handles how to do a follow-up visit and increases your knowledge and
certainty on how to manage your nutrition patients. In 2.5 days I
couldn’t believe the amount of information that was provided!!!”
- Shannon K. Roznay DC [Ann Arbor, MI]

“I feel more comfortable with all skills learned at the basic seminar
and gained a lot of additional information.”
- Erin M. Cole, DC [New Albany, OH]

=======

-----

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/f/fred-ulan.html
http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/f/freddie-ulan.html
http://www.lermanet.com/scientology/IASnames.htm
http://www.lermanet.com/scientology/ottman/5x-stats-club-1974.txt
http://www.holysmoke.org/cw06.htm
http://www.xenu-directory.net/documents/corporate/people.php?n=u
http://www.lisamcpherson.org/breggin.htm

http://scientologist.myhomepage.org/~freddieulan/success.htm

---

http://www.spaink.net/cos/mpoulter/scum/fishaffi.html

Affidavit of Steven Fishman

(...)

'In the context of that same conversation, and in front of Freddie
Ulan, another executive of the Citizens' Commission on Human
Rights, Dennis Clarke told me that the "Church had made a cash
contribution to one of Elizabeth Kovakevitch's favorite pet
projects." Dennis Clarke then said, "We need more Federal Judges
like Kovakevitch in our corner."

It is standard practice for Church staff attached to the
intelligence network of the Church, particularly the
Office of Special Affairs, to do a thorough FBl-like
investigation of all judges and attorneys involved in
litigation involving the Church of Scientology, and
whenever possible, to accumulate personal and
confidential data about the targeted official which
could later be made available to influence the official.'

(...)

---

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/browse_thread...

Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Ginger Ross Breggin
From: rkel...@netaxs.com (Rod Keller)
Date: 24 Jul 1997 14:54:33 GMT

February 3, 1994

To Whom It May Concern:

My name is Virginia (Ginger) Ross Breggin

(...)

"At the time I was married to Freddie Ulan (1976-1983). He was head of
the
Safe Environment Fund and was fundraising for the defense of Mary Sue
and
other indicted Scientologists. After leaving staff I made a genuine
year-long attempt to salvage the marriage but it was beyond saving and
we
separated in 1982 at which point I also left Scientology....

Immediately after our daughter was born, I decided not to return to
staff.
My husband, Fred Ulan, left when she was less than two weeks old and
went
to Flag for more upper level auditing (maybe the Ls)... I was placed
in lower conditions due to having declared I was not returning to
staff, and had to work through conditions and return to staff prior to
receiving any auditing. During
this time my husband, away at Flag, was refusing to speak to me and
providing no emotional support, because of my lower condition and the
fact
that it could risk his auditing. "

---

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/browse_thread...

Scientology assault on Clearwater continues---St. Pete Times--Pulitzer
1980 4/5 (Series Parts 9-11)

(...)

"In early February 1976, Snyder was fired by WDCL. He said the station
was threatened with a $5-million suit if it did not stop him from
criticizing the church.
WDCL's general manager, Ross Charles, said the station attorney
advised
that Snyder be fired because of litigation expenses that "a little
station
in Dunedin" could not survive.
Snyder was rehired a month later with the understanding that he
would
not discuss Scientology on his program.
However, he began writing a newsletter and organized several
public
forums in which he criticized the church. In June, Fred Ulan, an
assistant
public relations official for the church, reported to public relations
director Artie Maren that not enough was being done to silence Snyder.
"

(...)

-----

Maureen

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Snow_White

Maureen

May 10, 2010, 7:41:26 PM5/10/10
On Apr 15, 2:59 pm, Maureen <lermanet...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 28, 3:16 pm,Maureen<lermanet...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Keeping Fred Ulan events and announcements under the same title. He
> would have events to gain people to go political also, wouldn't he?
> (need more doctors, etc. to attack the FDA, create more money with
> bogus products like the e-meter...) real health (practitioners reading
> this-  beware - cult front for $cientology)
>
>     To: ARSCC (wdne)

(two)

From: Freddie Ulan, DC, CCN <in...@unsinc.info>

Subject: 30 NEW Patients in 1 Month. WOW!
Date: Wednesday, May 5, 2010
WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING...
...About the Patient Management Secrets Seminar

As a result of attending the Patient Management Secrets Seminar,
we have had an amazing transformation take place! Upon returning to
work on December 6th, we immediately went to work on sharing the
information with the staff. We started with small amounts of the
information and were aggressive in implementing it.
As a result, these are just a few of the milestones that have
occurred:

* As soon as we started implementing the system we had 14 NEW
patients
* The next month 30 NEW patients, and the numbers continue to
increase!
* My overall stress load has diminished by easily 70%.
* Patients are happily referring more than ever.
* Compliance has improved across the board, not just from clients
but from staff as well.
* Since implementing Dr. Ulan's "Report of Findings", the
percentage of new patients accepting our recommendations and following
through with their program has increased to approximately 80%.
* My initial consultation time has gone from 1.5 hours to 30 min.
* Our follow-up appointments have reduced from 30 and 45 minutes
to 15 minutes, with time to spare.
* Workshops that used to have 3 to 6 people in attendance, now
have 32 attendees! And 26 attendees are booked for the this month's
workshop and it doesn't happen for another two weeks. We decided
today to hold an additional workshop next month and both will be
booked full.
* I even tried the tea party idea just for fun and at our first
one in January, there were 12 people; half have come through our
initial consultation system and all have become happy clients.

The bottom line is the system WORKS. Dr. Ulan’s mission is what I
have been searching for in my professional life and I look forward to
continuing to contribute to the purposes of UNS. I would like to thank
Dr. Ulan and his entire staff for their dedication, they have been
great. They had me up and running with the HRV (Heart Rate
Variability Monitor) equipment within a 2-hour time span. I feel very
confident about sharing the results we see with the HRV equipment.
I look forward to learning and growing more effectively with this
system as time goes on.

Anyone who is serious about having a nutrition-based, cash
practice, MUST attend the Practice Management seminar!

Dr. Dan Young, CTN, Naturopathic Doctor
The Country Doctor Nutritional Healing Center
Cheyanne, Wyoming

Why reinvent the wheel? Learn the secrets to manage your patients
easily and effectively, with this practice-proven system!
TO ENROLL: 866-418-4801

----------------

Can't find this one on the completion lists, or elsewhere very easily:

From: Ed Best <e...@unsinc.info>
Subject: Clinical Help
Date: Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Dear xxxxxxx,

You help your patients. Who helps you? Call now to get
effective help for you and your practice.

These workshops are a must. Until you get this course under your
belt, you will fail many clients that you really want to help, but
can’t figure out the problem.”

Kathy Stricker, ND
Ed Best
Service Consultant