The Dissolution of the crime cult has been asked by the Paris Parquet

xenufrance

Jun 15, 2009, 1:56:37 PM6/15/09
Hey guys, it's not yet done, but it is asked.

=========

The Prosecutor asked the dissolution of the crime cult, twice times 2
million euros amend (5.2 million dollars), and suspended jail for the crime
cultists, plus 150000 euros amend and 4 years jail for Alain Frank
Rosenberg, OT8, CC ED .
I wonder if the scientologists have still convincing lie trainings. It seems
that the Prosecution and the Court have heard the lies very well. I wonder
why the cretin criminal David Miscavige has imposed such a stupid way to
defend his troops: my OPINION is that he imagined that making some of his
troppers look victimized and martyrs forntheir "religion" was the effect he
was looking at.

------------

The prosecution requires the dissolution of the two main structures of the

Scientology

PARIS, June 15, 2009 (AFP) - The prosecution has requested the dissolution
of Monday
two main structures of the French Church of Scientology, continued
before the Correctional Court of Paris for swindling gang.
The two public prosecutors, Maud Morel-Coujard and Nicolas Ba�eto have
also asked the judges of the 12th Chamber to order the Association
Church of Scientology - Celebrity Center (ASES-CC) - and its
Library (SEL) to each pay a fine of 2 million.
In addition, 150,000 euros fine, four-year prison sentence and
five years' deprivation of civil and civic rights have been required against
the
responsible spiritual Celebrity Center, Alain Rosenberg.
The prosecution also requested the prison sentences and fines against
the other five accused Scientologists.
The case dates back to the late 1990s. Four former members had
complained, saying he was abused, some even destroyed, by
the Church of Scientology. Since then, two of them have abandoned their
action.
The Correctional Court of Paris on Tuesday and Wednesday will hear the
argument of the defense, prior to his decision under advisement several
weeks.

---

Le parquet requiert la dissolution des deux principales structures de la

Scientologie

PARIS, 15 juin 2009 (AFP) - Le parquet a requis lundi la dissolution des
deux principales structures fran�aises de l'Eglise de Scientologie,
poursuivie
devant le tribunal correctionnel de Paris pour escroquerie en bande
organis�e.
Les deux repr�sentants du parquet, Maud Morel-Coujard et Nicolas Ba�eto, ont
en outre demand� aux magistrats de la 12e chambre de condamner l'Association
spirituelle de l'Eglise de Scientologie - Celebrity Centre (ASES-CC) - et sa
librairie (SEL) � payer chacune une amende de 2 millions d'euros.
Par ailleurs, 150.000 euros d'amende, quatre ans de prison avec sursis et
cinq ans de privation des droits civiques et civils ont �t� requis contre le
responsable spirituel du Celebrity Centre, Alain Rosenberg.
Le parquet a requis �galement de la prison avec sursis et des amendes contre
les cinq autres pr�venus scientologues.
L'affaire remonte � la fin des ann�es 1990. Quatre anciens adeptes avaient
port� plainte, estimant avoir �t� abus�s, voire pour certains ruin�s, par
l'Eglise de Scientologie. Depuis, deux d'entre eux se sont d�sist�s de leur
action.
Le tribunal correctionnel de Paris entendra mardi et mercredi les
plaidoiries de la d�fense, avant de mettre sa d�cision en d�lib�r� �
plusieurs
semaines.

phil scott

Jun 15, 2009, 2:06:19 PM6/15/09
On Jun 15, 10:56 am, "xenufrance" <xenufra...@free.fr> wrote:
> [...]

> spirituelle de l'Eglise de Scientologie - Celebrity Centre (ASES-CC) - et sa
> librairie (SEL) à payer chacune une amende de 2 millions d'euros.

> Par ailleurs, 150.000 euros d'amende, quatre ans de prison avec sursis et
> cinq ans de privation des droits civiques et civils ont été requis contre le

> responsable spirituel du Celebrity Centre, Alain Rosenberg.
> Le parquet a requis également de la prison avec sursis et des amendes contre
> les cinq autres prévenus scientologues.
> L'affaire remonte à la fin des années 1990. Quatre anciens adeptes avaient
> porté plainte, estimant avoir été abusés, voire pour certains ruinés, par
> l'Eglise de Scientologie. Depuis, deux d'entre eux se sont désistés de leur

> action.
> Le tribunal correctionnel de Paris entendra mardi et mercredi les
> plaidoiries de la défense, avant de mettre sa décision en délibéré à

world class work Roger... if the cult doesnt manage to blackmail
enough French officials
to stifle these actions, the final judgement and imprisonment of so
many cult members
and sactons against the organization for fraud will make world wide
headlines and
serve as a trigger for simillar charges in other nations....

all this as the criminally insane cult keeps shrinking into its own
microscopic pit.

Phil scott

John Dorsay

Jun 15, 2009, 2:06:55 PM6/15/09
xenufrance wrote:
> Hey guys, it's not yet done, but it is asked.

<snip>

See also
http://ca.reuters.com/article/entertainmentNews/idCATRE55E5M420090615

PARIS (Reuters) - A French prosecutor on Monday recommended a Paris
court should dissolve the Church of Scientology's French branch when
it rules on charges of fraud against the organization.

Registered as a religion in the United States, with celebrity
members such as actors Tom Cruise and John Travolta, Scientology
enjoys no such legal protection in France, where it has faced
repeated accusations of being a money-making cult.

The Church's Paris headquarters and bookshop are defendants in a
fraud trial that began on May 25. Summing up her views on the case,
state prosecutor Maud Coujard urged the court to return a guilty
verdict and dissolve the organization in France.

The Church of Scientology denies the fraud charges and says the case
against it violates freedom of religion.

A ruling is expected within months....

John

--

"Phenobarbital is also helpful in getting off Xanax."

Paul Horner
dba silver...@gmail.com (http://tinyurl.com/8japvj)
dba kand...@gmail.com (http://tinyurl.com/clpvqw)
dba lifecasa...@gmail.com (http://tinyurl.com/dyqt86)
aka Fred Durks
aka BarbaraSc...@gmail.com
aka JamesWestfa...@gmail.com
aka kennethno...@gmail.com
aka netskril...@gmail.com
aka pa...@netskrill.com
aka paul.step...@gmail.com
http://tinyurl.com/dmzayd

> HAHAHA when u go to lifecds and respond to them for a contact, it
> links you to a porn site called "fighttofuck". this guy is an outright
> liar and scammer.
>
> noisewater, you are SCUM

Those are called outgoing links. It's for SEO, you stupid fuck.

SEO expert Paul Stephen Horner educates the rabble in alt.drugs.heroin
http://tinyurl.com/cfykzh, message ID
<e89c2142-3c00-40b5...@r31g2000prh.googlegroups.com>

Eldon

Jun 15, 2009, 2:13:05 PM6/15/09
On Jun 15, 8:06 pm, John Dorsay <restimula...@gmail.com> wrote:
> xenufrance wrote:
> > Hey guys, it's not yet done, but it is asked.
>
> <snip>
>
> See alsohttp://ca.reuters.com/article/entertainmentNews/idCATRE55E5M420090615

> PARIS (Reuters) - A French prosecutor on Monday recommended a Paris
> court should dissolve the Church of Scientology's French branch when
> it rules on charges of fraud against the organization.
>
> Registered as a religion in the United States, with celebrity
> members such as actors Tom Cruise and John Travolta, Scientology
> enjoys no such legal protection in France, where it has faced
> repeated accusations of being a money-making cult.
>
> The Church's Paris headquarters and bookshop are defendants in a
> fraud trial that began on May 25. Summing up her views on the case,
> state prosecutor Maud Coujard urged the court to return a guilty
> verdict and dissolve the organization in France.
>
> The Church of Scientology denies the fraud charges and says the case
> against it violates freedom of religion.
>
> A ruling is expected within months....

Maybe two months? I don't think it will take long.

> John
>
> --
>
> "Phenobarbital is also helpful in getting off Xanax."
>
>         Paul Horner

>         dba silverquic...@gmail.com (http://tinyurl.com/8japvj)
>         dba kandm...@gmail.com (http://tinyurl.com/clpvqw)
>         dba lifecasadesie...@gmail.com (http://tinyurl.com/dyqt86)
>         aka Fred Durks
>         aka BarbaraSchwarzR...@gmail.com
>         aka JamesWestfallTheOcta...@gmail.com
>         aka kennethnoisewat...@gmail.com
>         aka netskrillsupp...@gmail.com
>         aka p...@netskrill.com
>         aka paul.stephen.hor...@gmail.com

>        http://tinyurl.com/dmzayd
>
> > HAHAHA when u go to lifecds and respond to them for a contact, it
> > links you to a porn site called "fighttofuck". this guy is an outright
> > liar and scammer.
>
> > noisewater, you are SCUM
>
> Those are called outgoing links.  It's for SEO, you stupid fuck.
>
>         SEO expert Paul Stephen Horner educates the rabble in alt.drugs.heroin
>        http://tinyurl.com/cfykzh, message ID

> <e89c2142-3c00-40b5-b93d-1a17a6a61...@r31g2000prh.googlegroups.com>

Eldon

Jun 15, 2009, 2:23:29 PM6/15/09
On Jun 15, 7:56 pm, "xenufrance" <xenufra...@free.fr> wrote:
> [...]

> spirituelle de l'Eglise de Scientologie - Celebrity Centre (ASES-CC) - et sa
> librairie (SEL) à payer chacune une amende de 2 millions d'euros.

> Par ailleurs, 150.000 euros d'amende, quatre ans de prison avec sursis et
> cinq ans de privation des droits civiques et civils ont été requis contre le

> responsable spirituel du Celebrity Centre, Alain Rosenberg.
> Le parquet a requis également de la prison avec sursis et des amendes contre
> les cinq autres prévenus scientologues.
> L'affaire remonte à la fin des années 1990. Quatre anciens adeptes avaient
> porté plainte, estimant avoir été abusés, voire pour certains ruinés, par
> l'Eglise de Scientologie. Depuis, deux d'entre eux se sont désistés de leur

> action.
> Le tribunal correctionnel de Paris entendra mardi et mercredi les
> plaidoiries de la défense, avant de mettre sa décision en délibéré à

From Le Figaro:

Scientology: Ban demanded
AP
15/06/2009 | Updated
The Paris public prosecutor's office today requested a verdict
ordering the dissolution of the spiritual association of the Church of
Scientology and the bookstore SEL (Scientology free space) judged as a
legal entity by the Correctional Court of Paris for "organized fraud."
He requested a fine of two million euros against each of the two
companies.

Conditional sentences have been claimed against four of the six former
executives of the Church of Scientology who were tried. The decision
of the 12th chamber will be discussed at the end of the arguments

xenufrance

Jun 15, 2009, 2:54:14 PM6/15/09

"Eldon" <Eldo...@aol.com> a �crit dans le message de news:
e3e0bbfb-cfb4-49d9...@l12g2000yqo.googlegroups.com...

On Jun 15, 8:06 pm, John Dorsay <restimula...@gmail.com> wrote:
> xenufrance wrote:
> > Hey guys, it's not yet done, but it is asked.
>
> <snip>
>
> See
> alsohttp://ca.reuters.com/article/entertainmentNews/idCATRE55E5M420090615
>
> PARIS (Reuters) - A French prosecutor on Monday recommended a Paris
> court should dissolve the Church of Scientology's French branch when
> it rules on charges of fraud against the organization.
>
> Registered as a religion in the United States, with celebrity
> members such as actors Tom Cruise and John Travolta, Scientology
> enjoys no such legal protection in France, where it has faced
> repeated accusations of being a money-making cult.
>
> The Church's Paris headquarters and bookshop are defendants in a
> fraud trial that began on May 25. Summing up her views on the case,
> state prosecutor Maud Coujard urged the court to return a guilty
> verdict and dissolve the organization in France.
>
> The Church of Scientology denies the fraud charges and says the case
> against it violates freedom of religion.
>
> A ruling is expected within months....

Maybe two months? I don't think it will take long.

I think it'll be in september. The problem is that the files there are 20
and are thick, that the attorneys are 9, and that the prosecutors (they were
exceptionnally TWO prosecutors with some sense of humour and of the Laws,)
have explained two hours along how much the whole thing was indeed built to
extract money unduely from its victims. Too bad I was'nt there to listen the
charges they did, wich were described to me as implacable and terrible.

The prosecutor quoted me when she tried to explain how the accused were so
bizarrely defending themselves , lying etc: he quoted me saying that when I
was in the cult, I had been cretinized.

Eldon

Jun 15, 2009, 3:02:48 PM6/15/09
On Jun 15, 8:54 pm, "xenufrance" <xenufra...@free.fr> wrote:
> "Eldon" <EldonB...@aol.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
> e3e0bbfb-cfb4-49d9-bda4-fe13bd996...@l12g2000yqo.googlegroups.com...

Well gosh, Roger, we are all very glad to know you are better after
your Scientology experience, and nearly de-cretinized.
Congratulations! If you eat enough oysters each week, you will be
fully recovered befire the court verdict. Just keep up the good
work ;-)~

LOLOL

xenufrance

Jun 15, 2009, 3:27:18 PM6/15/09

"Eldon" <Eldo...@aol.com> a �crit dans le message de news:
0ffcd545-98eb-4c69...@s12g2000yqi.googlegroups.com...

On Jun 15, 8:54 pm, "xenufrance" <xenufra...@free.fr> wrote:
> "Eldon" <EldonB...@aol.com> a �crit dans le message de news:

---Yes, and I'm sure it's not that often that Prosecutor have such a good
job to do: imagine, writing the"exeution" of a fraudulous scam having been
built 59 years go by an ill minded dangerous psychopath ? No surprise that
US judges or UK judges, or Australian Governors, or NZ governors, or South-
Africa ones, or Supreme Courts in many countries have finally observed the
same, even if in some cases, the cult has been able to escape the facts by
some ways we know ...

---as a conclusion for the moment, sort of; I'd say that it's not needed to
repeat things ad nauseam to be believed: you just have to say the facts and
the truth of the facts. It's not needed either to say that people are sooooo
bad when they say the truth, it'd be much better to admit one has been wrong
doing so and so.

---r

LOLOL

:-))

Out_Of_The_Dark

Jun 15, 2009, 3:31:00 PM6/15/09
On Jun 15, 1:56 pm, "xenufrance" <xenufra...@free.fr> wrote:
> [...]

> spirituelle de l'Eglise de Scientologie - Celebrity Centre (ASES-CC) - et sa
> librairie (SEL) à payer chacune une amende de 2 millions d'euros.

> Par ailleurs, 150.000 euros d'amende, quatre ans de prison avec sursis et
> cinq ans de privation des droits civiques et civils ont été requis contre le

> responsable spirituel du Celebrity Centre, Alain Rosenberg.
> Le parquet a requis également de la prison avec sursis et des amendes contre
> les cinq autres prévenus scientologues.
> L'affaire remonte à la fin des années 1990. Quatre anciens adeptes avaient
> porté plainte, estimant avoir été abusés, voire pour certains ruinés, par
> l'Eglise de Scientologie. Depuis, deux d'entre eux se sont désistés de leur

> action.
> Le tribunal correctionnel de Paris entendra mardi et mercredi les
> plaidoiries de la défense, avant de mettre sa décision en délibéré à

hallelujah! Good work to you and all who have worked on this. Progress
has been made, for sure. Let's see what happens :)

Fredric L. Rice

Jun 15, 2009, 10:09:50 PM6/15/09
John Dorsay <restim...@gmail.com> wrote:
>xenufrance wrote:
>> Hey guys, it's not yet done, but it is asked.
><snip>
>See also
>http://ca.reuters.com/article/entertainmentNews/idCATRE55E5M420090615
>PARIS (Reuters) - A French prosecutor on Monday recommended a Paris
>court should dissolve the Church of Scientology's French branch when
>it rules on charges of fraud against the organization.
>Registered as a religion in the United States

Good fucking grief. Why do they always make that outrageous stupid claim?

---
Q: Why do Republicans always lose at cards?
A: Because they refuse to play with the black cards! La la la.

John Dorsay

Jun 15, 2009, 10:47:20 PM6/15/09
Fredric L. Rice wrote:
> John Dorsay <restim...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>xenufrance wrote:
>>> Hey guys, it's not yet done, but it is asked.
>><snip>
>>See also
>>http://ca.reuters.com/article/entertainmentNews/idCATRE55E5M420090615
>>PARIS (Reuters) - A French prosecutor on Monday recommended a Paris
>>court should dissolve the Church of Scientology's French branch when
>>it rules on charges of fraud against the organization.
>>Registered as a religion in the United States
>
> Good fucking grief. Why do they always make that outrageous stupid claim?

Evidence of criminal activity?