Shawn Lonsdale suicide?

anon...@yahoo.com

Feb 17, 2008, 12:28:37 AM2/17/08
Just received word from a reliable source that he heard from a
reliable source that Shawn Lonsdale is dead of apparent suicide.
Anyone can confirm?

Kilia

Feb 17, 2008, 1:09:32 AM2/17/08

OMG!!!!!!!!!! Please let this be NOT TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!

Out_Of_The_Dark

Feb 17, 2008, 1:21:45 AM2/17/08
Who told you that?

dptei...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2008, 2:28:52 AM2/17/08

If he's reliable, why do you need confirmation? If it's an op, you're
an asshole.

anothers...@hotmail.com

Feb 17, 2008, 3:58:18 AM2/17/08

With only one post, it's hard to give credibility to this poster.

Another Surfer

Les Hemmings

Feb 17, 2008, 4:43:19 AM2/17/08

A little background on Shawn....

http://www.scientomogy.com/scientologist_assaults_protester.php

--
Remove Frontal Lobes to reply direct.

http://armsofmorpheus.blogspot.com/

Les Hemmings a.a #2251 SA

Beth

Feb 17, 2008, 10:13:23 AM2/17/08

I agree. This could be bogus. I hope it is.

Someone here must know Shawn's e-mail address or have other contact
info. Hopefully they'll try to get in touch with him.

beth

anon...@yahoo.com

Feb 17, 2008, 10:18:21 AM2/17/08
dpteich...@gmail.com schrieb:

Information of interest to this group has come to our attention. We
are passing it along, do what you will with it.

We are anonymous
We do not care about your friend or his death
We do not care about scientologists or their beliefs
We are not your private army
We do what we do because we have chosen to

We are legion

Expect us

Anoncritic08

Feb 17, 2008, 10:39:16 AM2/17/08

You are not representitive of anonymous in saying that we do not care
about this person's death but will pass it along. You never did pass
it along, I suspect a clamhead posing as anonymous. We chose this
cause becuase it is a great injustice! We hope your friend is ok, and
blew and is undercover somewhere.

Quiet One

Feb 17, 2008, 10:52:48 AM2/17/08

Fakeanon is fake.

FAIL.

anon...@yahoo.com

Feb 17, 2008, 11:05:28 AM2/17/08
On 17 Feb., 10:52, Quiet One <sile...@theclams.com> wrote:

For the sake of your comrade, pray that is so.

Kilia

Feb 17, 2008, 12:29:01 PM2/17/08

Thank you...after calming down and re-reading the post, I had a
feeling it was the CoS after all.
The perpetrator of this thread is now on my SHIT LIST!!!

You're gonna get yours boy..ever hear of karma?

jerald

Feb 17, 2008, 1:02:23 PM2/17/08
On Feb 17, 12:28 am, anonny...@yahoo.com wrote:

I have spent some time checking it out. He is not listed in any
obit, nor is his name or any suicide listed in the police files in
the areas he lives in. In fact no one has commited suicide in the
past few days in St Pete, Clearwater or the Tampa area that I could
find.

While I can't say for sure and I pray Shawn is fine there is no public
record of him passing.

jerald

barb

Feb 17, 2008, 1:07:33 PM2/17/08

Teh Kult would like it if this happened. This could be some of their
Mightee Oatee Pustulations, a feeble attempt to sway the physical
universe to do their bidding.

If true, perhaps the cult "helped him with that." It would certainly be
suspicious.
If false, there will be information. I will await confirmation before
getting twisted knickers.

This dipstick who posted does not reflect what Anonymous has said in the
past so I am tempted to dismiss it as troll.

--
Barb
Chaplain, ARSCC (wdne)

Ball of Fluff

Feb 17, 2008, 1:11:36 PM2/17/08

<anon...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Just received word from a reliable source that he heard from a
> reliable source that Shawn Lonsdale is dead of apparent suicide.
> Anyone can confirm?

Oh my god, I sure hope it's not true.

www.claireswazey.com

Message has been deleted

anon...@yahoo.com

Feb 17, 2008, 1:59:25 PM2/17/08
On 17 fév, 13:16, FTSOH <FT...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 21:28:37 -0800 (PST).
> In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
> With the Message-ID:
> <c9a545be-ce71-485d-80d1-3ab59ba56...@n77g2000hse.googlegroups.com>
> And the Organization Header:http://groups.google.com.
> The famous author: anonny...@yahoo.com.
> Wrote on the subject: Shawn Lonsdale suicide?:

> >Just received word from a reliable source that he heard from a
> >reliable source that Shawn Lonsdale is dead of apparent suicide.
> >Anyone can confirm?
>
> If that were the truth, how come you have to hide yourself behind a
> proxy/Tor Node in Thessaloniki Greece?
>
> Ah well, more Miscavige directed obfuscation...

Anonymous poster is anonymous.
How clever of you to figure that out.

And you? What is your name?

Wait, let's make that naem so that you will know I am truly anonymous.

Like all the posers here that try to speak in memes to ingratiate
themselves to anonymous.

All the while trying to control and manipulate anonymous.

We do not need memes to communicate.
We do not need old fail critics telling us what to do and feeding us
lies.
We do what we chose for our own reasons

We are not your private army

The information on your comrade was passed to you as received. True or
false, it is without significance.

The cult of Scientology will fall
You would do well to stand back and watch and stop interfering with
anonymous

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

"Rev" Norle Enturbulata, DTS, COD

Feb 17, 2008, 2:32:29 PM2/17/08

<anon...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Just received word from a reliable source that he heard from a
> reliable source that Shawn Lonsdale is dead of apparent suicide.
> Anyone can confirm?

Why? Aren't you sure before you spit these Black PR pieces out?

Postulating your enemies' demise is no way to go through life, son.

--
SP Goodman
The Usually Right "Reverend" Norle Enturbulata DDT, DTS
*
http://www.flickr.com/photos/enturbulata/
http://tinyurl.com/yre7c6
http://www.xenu.net
http://www.xenutv.com
http://www.scientology-lies.com
http://www.whyaretheydead.net
http://www.scientology-kills.org
*
* " You can write that down in your book in great big letters. The only way
you can control anybody is to lie to them."
* -- L. Ron Hubbard, "Technique 88"
*
* "...Never discuss Scientology with the critic. Just discuss his or her
crimes, known and unknown. And act completely confident that those crimes
exist...."
* L. Ron Hubbard, "Critics of Scientology", November 5, 1967

Out_Of_The_Dark

Feb 17, 2008, 2:42:08 PM2/17/08
On Feb 17, 1:16 pm, FTSOH <FT...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 21:28:37 -0800 (PST).
> In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
> With the Message-ID:
> <c9a545be-ce71-485d-80d1-3ab59ba56...@n77g2000hse.googlegroups.com>
> And the Organization Header:http://groups.google.com.
> The famous author: anonny...@yahoo.com.
> Wrote on the subject: Shawn Lonsdale suicide?:
>
> >Just received word from a reliable source that he heard from a
> >reliable source that Shawn Lonsdale is dead of apparent suicide.
> >Anyone can confirm?
>
> If that were the truth, how come you have to hide yourself behind a
> proxy/Tor Node in Thessaloniki Greece?
>
> Ah well, more Miscavige directed obfuscation...

Sten, Could you ask someone from the IRC chat to contact Luke Lirot to
look into this? He was Shawns's attorney.
Thanks

Friendly Xenu

Feb 17, 2008, 2:46:44 PM2/17/08
anon...@yahoo.com wrote:
>dpteich...@gmail.com schrieb:
>> On Feb 16, 9:28 pm, anonny...@yahoo.com wrote:
>> > Just received word from a reliable source that he heard from a
>> > reliable source that Shawn Lonsdale is dead of apparent suicide.
>> > Anyone can confirm?
>> If he's reliable, why do you need confirmation? If it's an op, you're an asshole.
>Information of interest to this group has come to our attention. We
>are passing it along, do what you will with it.

The suggestion is almost certainly false. The ARSCC would have been
informed about the death within a few hours or days had it been true.
There is a pseudo network of activists, after all, still in place who
have fingers in various pies. This report doesn't seem credible.

---
"Every time Tory waves to OSA, David Miscaviage gets shorter."

barb

Feb 17, 2008, 2:47:37 PM2/17/08

Fake anonymous is fail.

Message has been deleted

Ball of Fluff

Feb 17, 2008, 5:06:09 PM2/17/08

>The information on your comrade was passed to you as received. True or
>false, it is without significance.

>The cult of Scientology will fall
>You would do well to stand back and watch and stop interfering with
>anonymous

People here're quite suspicious of OSA ops. I'm not saying you're OSA- just
that people don't know and so they think the worst at first.

If you're part of what I call the neo-Anon brigade, then, thank you very
much for the info.

www.claireswazey.com

Message has been deleted

blackdove

Feb 17, 2008, 5:28:38 PM2/17/08
> blew and is undercover somewhere.- Hide quoted text -

I care about Scientologists. That's interesting.. it's like CoS wants
to portray Anon as this uncaring, faceless mass that wants to mow them
over.
Shawn isn't "in," he's a critic who was making some cool provocative
videos for a Clearwater cable access show, he was doing a one man
picket show in Clearwater and stirring up all kinds of
enturbulation... they had to re-route Sea Org to walk AROUND where he
was picketing so they wouldn't hear his questions. He really pissed
'em off. Cojones d'steel.
I hope he's ok.
-blackdove

Patty Pieniadz

Feb 17, 2008, 5:29:24 PM2/17/08

You could always email Luke. I believe I gave you his email address.

Patty

blackdove

Feb 17, 2008, 5:30:32 PM2/17/08
> anonymous- Hide quoted text -

Baaaaaahahahahahaha. Nice try.

anonymousAltF4

Feb 17, 2008, 5:43:24 PM2/17/08

The anonymous OSA plant is obviously fake.

Using memes does not one legitimate make. Only expression of ideas
makes one legitimate. Your failure is clear.

OSA cannot infiltrate anonymous because, even if they learn all of the
memes, all of the culture, and all of the jokes, the OSA will always
present Bad Ideas.

Memes are simply a way to generate the lulz. An anonymous (like plenty
of new ones clearly demonstrate) could know and use zero memes and
still be valuable to us because the offer Good Ideas. Using memes does
not generate credibility. ANYone can learn the memes. That's the point
of sharing our culture.

We don't give a shitz about memes or mimicry.

Good Ideas -- evading OSA brains for 50 years strong!

Fappafappashoopshoop

Feb 17, 2008, 6:36:35 PM2/17/08
anon...@yahoo.com wrote in news:572b0045-829e-4524-8e83-f37cde12684e@
64g2000hsw.googlegroups.com:

Bait. It is funny, and telling how desperate the keystone flops of OSA
are getting. SO any bets on whether this is Alan/Tom posting or one of
the usuals?

--
The usefulness of a cup, is in it's emptiness

Fappafappashoopshoop

Feb 17, 2008, 6:37:30 PM2/17/08
barb <xenu...@netscape.net> wrote in news:ob0uj.2996$f8.857
@newsfe23.lga:

Lol, why don't we turn in that email address for the $5k to RFW and use
the money to support the anon pickets?

Out_Of_The_Dark

Feb 17, 2008, 8:03:14 PM2/17/08
> Patty- Hide quoted text -

I could do that but I would think he would address the email quicker
if it was coming from someone he is in contact with, Patty ( or PG
depending upon who the author is). Corect me if I'm wrong but it was
my impression that there were people on the IRC who had been concerned
about Shawn who also happen to have an established relationship with
Lirot. If it's not a concern for anyone there, then I guess I
should'nt be concerned either.

Out_Of_The_Dark

Feb 17, 2008, 8:07:10 PM2/17/08
On Feb 17, 2:47 pm, FTSOH <FT...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Feb 2008 11:42:08 -0800 (PST).

> In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
> With the Message-ID:
> <e92bb6d7-ed74-4dce-805c-fe285d28d...@p73g2000hsd.googlegroups.com>

> And the Organization Header:http://groups.google.com.
> The famous author: Out_Of_The_Dark <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com>.
> Wrote on the subject: Re: Shawn Lonsdale suicide?:
> I can not, since I am not on the IRC-chat channels i question, and will
> not enter them either.- Hide quoted text -

Oh, I think I mixed up old information with the current.Comes from
reading those logs that were mentioned on that thread a while back.
You were so active on the IRC and seemed so tight with Patricia
Greenway back then. Hard to keep up with all this stuff, lol!!

barb

Feb 18, 2008, 4:08:50 AM2/18/08

Wait...you won't email Lirot out of an impression that he'd answer
quicker if someone else writes to him?

What kind of logic is that?

Out_Of_The_Dark

Feb 18, 2008, 12:04:45 PM2/18/08
> I can haz Legion?- Hide quoted text -

Barb, there is a thing called attorney client relationship. Lirot is
not allowed to discuss his client without the client's permission.
Some have already been ok'd to talk to Lirot about Shawn. Since no one
in the IRC seems to have any apparent concern to email him, I'll just
email him this:

Mr Lirot, Is Shawn ok? Could you get a reply out about this rumor that
he's committed suicide? Thanks

Out_Of_The_Dark

Feb 18, 2008, 12:09:52 PM2/18/08
On Feb 18, 12:04 pm, Out_Of_The_Dark <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> he's committed suicide? Thanks- Hide quoted text -

actually, Patty never sent me Lirot's email address, so I'll have to
get that from her first. You satisfied now, Barbz?

Out_Of_The_Dark

Feb 18, 2008, 12:11:26 PM2/18/08
On Feb 17, 5:29 pm, "Patty Pieniadz" <ppieni...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Patty- Hide quoted text -

I just checked all my emails from you and none have Lirot's email
address in them. Please email me the address so I can send him the
posted question.

jerald

Feb 18, 2008, 12:29:54 PM2/18/08
On Feb 18, 12:11 pm, Out_Of_The_Dark <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> posted question.- Hide quoted text -

I have checked every paper, tv station and county goverment site in
the four counties area again today and nothing. This wouldn't be the
first time they have tried to use a critic who is no longer around to
stir the pot.

I hope Shawn is ok and will think that untill i see differently.

jerald

barb

Feb 18, 2008, 1:27:33 PM2/18/08

So, if Lirot answers, you'll know Lonsdale's dead.
Simple!

> Some have already been ok'd to talk to Lirot about Shawn. Since no one
> in the IRC seems to have any apparent concern to email him, I'll just
> email him this:
>
> Mr Lirot, Is Shawn ok? Could you get a reply out about this rumor that
> he's committed suicide? Thanks

Out_Of_The_Dark

Feb 18, 2008, 2:02:19 PM2/18/08

Barb, that's messed up. I really care about Shawn and it would be a
tremendous loss for me if something happened to him like that. He and
I had quite a few conversations and email correspondences and I helped
him as I could, including getting a list of local & state resources he
could contact so he would know what to do and where to go if he wound
up destitute or in need of legal, spiritual and mental health help.

It turns out that during the time of this eviction thing we all tried
to help out on, that Shawn was set. He was supposedly being evicted
from the home he lived in because his longtime landlord was selling
it. In the process of it being ontht emarket, a scientologist was
bidding on it and Shawn was told that the landlord was able to get a
higher bidder and that was why he had to move. The landlord was
offering him another place, so he agreed to move but the truth is that
the house was never sold. maggie and I checked for months and no
transaction occurred. Last time I looked a few months ago, the
landlord still owned it.

One of the main factors in him deciding to take a needed break from
criticizing scientology was the harassment in being able to get a job
in the Clearwater area. He never knew who to trust completely and
always knew that CoS was a problem for him in there. I don't know
anyone who has had communication with Shawn since he moved except
Lirot, who represented him in the injunction case.
The way I understand it, if anyone can find out if Shawn is ok, it's
Lirot. If this rumor is anything, it's an indication that CoS is
trying to mess with him in some way. I think it would help everyone
here to know if he's ok in spite of this.

You really need to reconsider where and how you get your information
about me because it clouds your opinion and makes you look ignorant
instead of the smaret person you are.

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!

Feb 18, 2008, 2:20:15 PM2/18/08
On Feb 17, 12:28 am, anonny...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Just received word from a reliable source that he heard from a
> reliable source that Shawn Lonsdale is dead of apparent suicide.
> Anyone can confirm?

Yes, I just received a telephone call, from a reliable source, in
Clearwater,
the police are investigating.
Shawn Lonsdale was found dead in his room, a hose had been connected
from the exhaust of his car and run into a window.

I have no further data so don't ask me...

anothers...@hotmail.com

Feb 18, 2008, 2:25:02 PM2/18/08
On Feb 18, 11:20 am, "Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10

If this is true, it's terribly sad.

anothers...@hotmail.com

Feb 18, 2008, 2:28:50 PM2/18/08
On Feb 18, 11:20 am, "Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10
years!" <ale...@verizon.net> wrote:

This from clearwater police stie:
http://www.clearwaterpolice.org/cfs/active.asp?PageSize=5&Desc=SUICIDE&txtPageNo=1&Submit=Go&SortField=Master_Incident_Number+ASC&SortBtn=DATE%2FTIME

No additional info. Was this his address? 27000 BLOCK US HIGHWAY 19

The "call" is listed as having occurred today.

Another Surfer

intergalactic...@hotmail.com

Feb 18, 2008, 2:32:11 PM2/18/08
On Feb 17, 2:43 pm, anonymousAltF4 <anonma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> OSA cannot infiltrate anonymous because, even if they learn all of the
> memes, all of the culture, and all of the jokes, the OSA will always
> present Bad Ideas.

I couldn't infiltrate anonymous. While I have been online for
decades, I would make too many jokes about vintage commodore 64
memes. Zeros rather than Os, Zs rather than Ss, and everything is k-
rad d00d.

But I would be concerned about someone who's a part of this culture
being tempted by OSA with a huge $100,000 check to become a spy.

anothers...@hotmail.com

Feb 18, 2008, 2:39:57 PM2/18/08
On Feb 18, 11:28 am, anothersurfer...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Feb 18, 11:20 am, "Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10
>
> years!" <ale...@verizon.net> wrote:
> > On Feb 17, 12:28 am, anonny...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > > Just received word from a reliable source that he heard from a
> > > reliable source that Shawn Lonsdale is dead of apparent suicide.
> > > Anyone can confirm?
>
> > Yes, I just received a telephone call,  from a  reliable source, in
> > Clearwater,
> > the police are investigating.
> > Shawn Lonsdale was found dead in his room, a hose had been connected
> > from the exhaust of his car and run into a window.
>
> > I have no further data so don't ask me...
>
> This from clearwater police stie:http://www.clearwaterpolice.org/cfs/active.asp?PageSize=5&Desc=SUICID...

> No additional info.  Was this his address? 27000 BLOCK US HIGHWAY 19
>
> The "call" is listed as having occurred today.
>
> Another Surfer

I called the Clearwater Police dept. Info line (727-562-4420). The
person answering the phone could not give out the information
regarding the suicide (I asked if it was Shawn Lonsdale).
Unfortunately, the Public Information Officer's office is closed today
(the only person authorized to give out that information.

The Public Information Officer's name is Beth Daly-Watts and the
number is 727-562-4333. It was suggested to me to call that number in
the morning.

I explained to her that Shawn is an outspoken critic of Scientology
and that there was a large community to whom this information was very
important.

She seemed touched by that. She was very nice, but I couldn't get any
further.

She did not know when the press might be informed.

Another Surfer

R. Hill

Feb 18, 2008, 2:44:23 PM2/18/08
On Feb 18, 2:28 pm, anothersurfer...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Feb 18, 11:20 am, "Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10
>
> years!" <ale...@verizon.net> wrote:
> > On Feb 17, 12:28 am, anonny...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > > Just received word from a reliable source that he heard from a
> > > reliable source that Shawn Lonsdale is dead of apparent suicide.
> > > Anyone can confirm?
>
> > Yes, I just received a telephone call, from a reliable source, in
> > Clearwater,
> > the police are investigating.
> > Shawn Lonsdale was found dead in his room, a hose had been connected
> > from the exhaust of his car and run into a window.
>
> > I have no further data so don't ask me...
>
> This from clearwater police stie:http://www.clearwaterpolice.org/cfs/active.asp?PageSize=5&Desc=SUICID...

> No additional info. Was this his address? 27000 BLOCK US HIGHWAY 19
>
> The "call" is listed as having occurred today.
>
> Another Surfer

I see "theft", not "suicide". And the original message was posted
yesterday, so it can't be on this list if I am not mistaken.

Ray.

Poofy

Feb 18, 2008, 2:45:48 PM2/18/08

Spying on anonymous is pointless. All anonymous information is presented
and offered publically. Heck, anonymous even comes here to explain
themselves to scientologists.

And they still fail to get it.

Les Hemmings

Feb 18, 2008, 2:46:51 PM2/18/08

Now that is weird! Into his house? You'd do it in the car surely! Never
heard of that before.

Car = small space = high concentration on c monoxide quicker.

Room = large space = forever to work!

--
Remove Frontal Lobes to reply direct.

http://armsofmorpheus.blogspot.com/

Les Hemmings a.a #2251 SA

R. Hill

Feb 18, 2008, 2:47:33 PM2/18/08

Yeah, that spy could find out that there is a peaceful protest planned
for this coming March 15, and that in fact the Marcabs are all over
this.

Ray.

banchukita

Feb 18, 2008, 2:59:33 PM2/18/08
On Feb 18, 2:28 pm, anothersurfer...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Feb 18, 11:20 am, "Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10
>
> years!" <ale...@verizon.net> wrote:
> > On Feb 17, 12:28 am, anonny...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > > Just received word from a reliable source that he heard from a
> > > reliable source that Shawn Lonsdale is dead of apparent suicide.
> > > Anyone can confirm?
>
> > Yes, I just received a telephone call,  from a  reliable source, in
> > Clearwater,
> > the police are investigating.
> > Shawn Lonsdale was found dead in his room, a hose had been connected
> > from the exhaust of his car and run into a window.
>
> > I have no further data so don't ask me...
>
> This from clearwater police stie:http://www.clearwaterpolice.org/cfs/active.asp?PageSize=5&Desc=SUICID...

> No additional info.  Was this his address? 27000 BLOCK US HIGHWAY 19
>
> The "call" is listed as having occurred today.
>
> Another Surfer

This address is a strip mall across from Countryside Mall, not a
residential area.

anothers...@hotmail.com

Feb 18, 2008, 3:03:26 PM2/18/08
> Ray.- Hide quoted text -

(creepy for sure -- the post was yesterday or the day before, and the
report I saw was dated today)

See my other post -- sorry if I somehow messed up. But I swear I saw
it, twice on two different searches.

Copypasta:

Wow -- I don't know what to say. I believe it was listed as incident
#021808-00192 -- but now I can't find it.

I am really sorry if I somehow got it wrong. Or maybe it USED to say
suicide and then got updated (it updates every sixty seconds).

I don't want to sound paranoid, but I saw it, it showed up as a
suicide when I searched using "all". And when I searched
specifically
for suicide, it showed again.

When I called and explained why I was calling (trying to confirm if
the suicide reported this morning was Shawn Lonsdale) she only said
she was sorry and couldn't give out that information -- she did not
say "what suicide?" However, it's quite possible she wouldn't be
aware of the report or be trained to simply not give out info at all,
whether or not there was one reported.

I am still trying to figure out a way to look it up by #.

Sorry for any false alarms.

:(

Another Surfer

Beth

Feb 18, 2008, 3:04:34 PM2/18/08
On Feb 18, 2:46 pm, "Les Hemmings" <les.frontalcla...@lobesvirgin.net>
wrote:

> Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years! wrote:
>
> > On Feb 17, 12:28 am, anonny...@yahoo.com wrote:
> >> Just received word from a reliable source that he heard from a
> >> reliable source that Shawn Lonsdale is dead of apparent suicide.
> >> Anyone can confirm?
>
> > Yes, I just received a telephone call,  from a  reliable source, in
> > Clearwater,
> > the police are investigating.
> > Shawn Lonsdale was found dead in his room, a hose had been connected
> > from the exhaust of his car and run into a window.
>
> > I have no further data so don't ask me...
>
> Now that is weird! Into his house? You'd do it in the car surely! Never
> heard of that before.
>
> Car = small space = high concentration on c monoxide quicker.
>
> Room = large space = forever to work!

That's what I was thinking. It's a very strange thing to do.

beth

JAFAW

Feb 18, 2008, 3:19:48 PM2/18/08

<anothers...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Copypasta:

:(

Another Surfer

========================

It looks to be a page for currently active calls. I think once the call has
been attended to and is under investigation then it gets purged from the
list. Since it has been quite some time from the original post then I doubt
you'd see it on the list.

Also, did Shawn still even live in Clearwater? I know he had to quit the
house he was living in but I can't remember whether he stayed in Clearwater
or moved outside (Tampa? or thereabouts?)

BTW, for those that don't know, he posted as "girvin" on ARS and "proflex"
on Operation Clambake.

intergalactic...@hotmail.com

Feb 18, 2008, 4:18:00 PM2/18/08
On Feb 18, 11:47 am, "R. Hill" <rh...@xenu-directory.net> wrote:

> > But I would be concerned about someone who's a part of this culture
> > being tempted by OSA with a huge $100,000 check to become a spy.
>
> Yeah, that spy could find out that there is a peaceful protest planned
> for this coming March 15, and that in fact the Marcabs are all over
> this.

Well.... be that as it may... keep in mind that it's OSA's MO to
infiltrate and dig up unrelated dirt on people. For example there is
the Jessie Prince case where a PI gave him pot and then called the
cops.

Though I have to admit, Anonymous it self, an org where most people
are 100% isolated from each other's identity, is a tough nut to
crack. But still I have concerns about individual cities where anons
organize.

barb

Feb 18, 2008, 4:27:07 PM2/18/08

I don't have *any* information about you. WTF whut?

realpch

Feb 18, 2008, 4:43:12 PM2/18/08

Ohhh. That's too bad.

Peach
--
Extra! Extra! Read All About It!
Save some dough, save some grief:

Seebs

Feb 18, 2008, 4:46:15 PM2/18/08
On 2008-02-18, intergalactic...@hotmail.com <intergalactic...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> But I would be concerned about someone who's a part of this culture
> being tempted by OSA with a huge $100,000 check to become a spy.

I wouldn't. What would they spy on?

Part of the beauty of the thing is the complete lack of secrets. It's not
as though they're going to finally confirm the real location of the ARSCC
(wdne) HQ.

--
Copyright 2008, all wrongs reversed. Peter Seebach / usenet...@seebs.net

jerald

Feb 18, 2008, 5:04:13 PM2/18/08

This is all I have found so far. I am a bit worried about the top one
as it won't link.

SEARCH RESULTS FOR
Name Exact Spelling Sex Race Date Of Birth
LONSDALE,SHAWN X

2 names, LONSDALE,SHAWN to LONSDALE,SHAWN ALAN
Link To Name Sex Race DOB City
LONSDALE,SHAWN M U 99/99/9999 UNKNOWN
LONSDALE,SHAWN ALAN M W 06/04/1968 CLEARWATER

http://search%20results%20for/

Still looking. I don't know Shawn well as I would have liked, but I
do think of him as a friend.

jerald

jerald

Feb 18, 2008, 5:34:46 PM2/18/08
> jerald- Hide quoted text -

Hi everyone,

I have been on the net ane the phone since 9 am over this. I have
checked every online site I know of and no news about Shawn or anyone
for that matter hurting themselfs.
I have phoned each and every newspaper and tv station from Clearwater,
to St Pete to Tamba. I explained to them the story going around and
that after last weeks protest it might be something they would want to
look in to. Bay news 9 took lots of notes as they have done stories
on Shawn in the past.

But no one seem to know anything about this. At least one paper said
its almost unhead of for them not to know about it.

Keep your hopes up and your prayers going.

jerald

banchukita

Feb 18, 2008, 5:52:05 PM2/18/08

If they haven't notified next of kin that might be keeping it out of
the media.
Today was a holiday; tomorrow morning maybe people will be back in
their offices.

-maggie, human being

barb

Feb 18, 2008, 6:05:54 PM2/18/08

Then how did this notice go up yesterday?

realpch

Feb 18, 2008, 6:14:13 PM2/18/08

He seems to have led a hanging-on-by-his-fingernails lifestyle. For a
look at his engaging personality, see his deposition at http://alerma.powweb.com/persecution/lonsdale3.htm.

barb

Feb 18, 2008, 6:07:56 PM2/18/08
Les Hemmings wrote:
> Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years! wrote:
>> On Feb 17, 12:28 am, anonny...@yahoo.com wrote:
>>> Just received word from a reliable source that he heard from a
>>> reliable source that Shawn Lonsdale is dead of apparent suicide.
>>> Anyone can confirm?
>> Yes, I just received a telephone call, from a reliable source, in
>> Clearwater,
>> the police are investigating.
>> Shawn Lonsdale was found dead in his room, a hose had been connected
>> from the exhaust of his car and run into a window.
>>
>> I have no further data so don't ask me...
>
> Now that is weird! Into his house? You'd do it in the car surely! Never
> heard of that before.
>
> Car = small space = high concentration on c monoxide quicker.
>
> Room = large space = forever to work!

Hm. No kidding. But I guess we'll find out tomorrow. If it's true, it's
a pity he didn't turn to us for support. He is a brave guy.

realpch

Feb 18, 2008, 6:19:23 PM2/18/08

That page has links to Part 1 and Part 2 also.

henri

Feb 18, 2008, 6:28:38 PM2/18/08
On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 14:34:46 -0800 (PST), jerald <jerald...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Hi everyone,

>I have been on the net ane the phone since 9 am over this. I have
>checked every online site I know of and no news about Shawn or anyone
>for that matter hurting themselfs.
>I have phoned each and every newspaper and tv station from Clearwater,
>to St Pete to Tamba. I explained to them the story going around and
>that after last weeks protest it might be something they would want to
>look in to. Bay news 9 took lots of notes as they have done stories
>on Shawn in the past.

>But no one seem to know anything about this. At least one paper said
>its almost unhead of for them not to know about it.

>Keep your hopes up and your prayers going.

It's true ;-(

What I wonder is who was posting about it before anyone knew.
Very suspicious. Through TOR, too.

barb

Feb 18, 2008, 6:29:22 PM2/18/08
If any stranger approaches you and you know you've been identified by
teh kult, it's a good idea to say, thanks, but no thanks.
Whatever "it" is.

barb

Feb 18, 2008, 6:36:37 PM2/18/08
Seebs wrote:
> On 2008-02-18, intergalactic...@hotmail.com <intergalactic...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> But I would be concerned about someone who's a part of this culture
>> being tempted by OSA with a huge $100,000 check to become a spy.
>
> I wouldn't. What would they spy on?
>
> Part of the beauty of the thing is the complete lack of secrets. It's not
> as though they're going to finally confirm the real location of the ARSCC
> (wdne) HQ.

We met. Picketed. Dispersed. Nobody knows nobody. "That guy in the V
mask. That chick in the kitty mask." Good luck. Beware the guy who says,
"Let's all have a beer after." Although, technically, you CAN drink beer
thru a mask with a straw. Don't ask me how I know that...

Feisty

Feb 18, 2008, 6:52:01 PM2/18/08

Sorry for any false alarms.

:(

I'm glad I didn't give condolences and have long comm lags (President's Day
w/a house full o'kids up here in the great white north)

Welcome back Mr. Lonsdale.

Maureen

This post is made without corporate
or religious consideration

Randy

Feb 18, 2008, 6:55:48 PM2/18/08
I just spoke with a reporter in Tampa who stated that the police are
ruling this a suicide.
I am told that Shawn did leave a note. Content of the note is not
disclosed at this time.
The story will be in tomorrow's St. Pete Times.

Beth

Feb 18, 2008, 7:04:17 PM2/18/08

What? o_0

Feisty

Feb 18, 2008, 7:06:52 PM2/18/08

"Randy" <ra...@enerson1.com> wrote in message

Thanks for the info.
Condolences to the family.

Maureen

John

Feb 18, 2008, 7:29:59 PM2/18/08

"barb" <xenu...@netscape.net> wrote in message

Has anyone contacted the Clearwater media about this? Would it be the right
thing to do?

Out_Of_The_Dark

Feb 18, 2008, 7:32:36 PM2/18/08

Jerald,
This just makes me sick. I'm glad you are searching. I have been too.
If my research and information from Shawn as I recall it is correct,
his father died in th 90's, his mother was in FL but moved back to NH.
In looking up stuff, I see that his parents names were Richard A
Lonsdale and Susan A Murphy Lonsdale who lived in Brevard Co and in
NH. Sadly, a Susan A Lonsdale of Newbury, N.H.NH ( same name in search
records and Brevard Co records) died Mar 3, 2007 . There is a brother
named Keith Logan Lonsdale, last known residence Springfield, MA and
of NH, listed in the Merrimack co records of as a property co-owner
Newbury, N.H.& New London , NH with the mother and settled property of
her estate as recently as 12/19/07

Can't find any number or resource for Keith. Maybe the New London, NH
Police Department 603-526-2626 or Newbury, NH PD 603- 763-2221 can be
of help in tracking him down via court records. I was only able to
access the indexes, not originals.

Email me if you want to discuss this further.
Mary

Beth

Feb 18, 2008, 7:57:52 PM2/18/08
On Feb 18, 7:29 pm, "John" <j...@junk.com> wrote:
> "barb" <xenub...@netscape.net> wrote in message

I think it would be. Not just Clearwater, either. Any media that have
shown an interest in Scientology. I imagine people have started
contacting the media, but I wouldn't discourage others from doing the
same.

beth

Out_Of_The_Dark

Feb 18, 2008, 8:03:48 PM2/18/08
On Feb 18, 6:52 pm, "Feisty" <Lermanet...@gmail.com> wrote:

maureen, I'm sorry .. you seem to have misunderstood the posts. Arnie
already posted that he called and spoke to the police and that in
fact, Shawn is dead. The facts cannot be released until next-of-kin
are notified. This is so sad. :(
Mary

Feisty

Feb 18, 2008, 8:13:25 PM2/18/08

"Out_Of_The_Dark" <xscilen...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

---------
Yes. I read all the posts. It was sarcasm about overexplanation in general.

Maureen

Henri Ladd

Feb 18, 2008, 8:24:40 PM2/18/08

Somebody in the media should call Tom Davis at the Celebrity Center, Los
Angeles and asking for comment about how he feels, given that he took
the criminal rap sheet of Sean Lonsdale to John Sweeney of the BBC, to
look at while he was in the middle of an interview foreign international
TV show.

I think this whole thing is really too bad and shameful. But I don't
want to commit to it until the Reverend Dennis Erlich comes along and
tells me how I should feel.

barb

Feb 19, 2008, 10:19:38 AM2/19/08

Oh, shut the fuck up you whiny bitch. This isn't about you, but you're
trying to make it so. Now Erlich will get on this thread and you two can
drag it into oblivion, cuz it's all about YOU.
How dare you use Shawn Lonsdale's thread to continue your perpetual
squabbles?

Tasteless as hell, boy. And as insensitive as .lily. I just compared you
to a Scientologist. How do you like THAT?

Message has been deleted

Rev Dennis L Erlich

Feb 19, 2008, 10:30:43 PM2/19/08
barb <xenu...@netscape.net> wrote:

>Now Erlich will get on this thread and you two can
>drag it into oblivion, cuz it's all about YOU.

No worries, Babz.

I have Tom Klemsrud, Jerry Ladd, Henri Ladd and any other sockpuppet
the drunk puts up in the future, quietly sequestered in my iggy-bin.

"Everybody's doin' somethin'
I heard it in a dream
But when there's too much of nothing
It just makes a fella mean." - B Dylan