Toronto org raided by more than 100 police officers!

Android Cat

Dec 17, 2006, 9:30:23 PM12/17/06
Police storm Scientology headquarters seize records

By Matt Maychak, Don Dutton and John Ferri Toronto Star

More than 100 Ontario Provincial Police officers charged out of three
chartered buses yesterday to raid the Church of Scientology's Yonge
St. headquarters.

Wearing orange armbands and bearing a battering ram, sledgehammers,
axes, tape recorders and cameras, police raced to seize documents in
the building - the controversial church's Toronto and national head
office.

Police loaded boxes of documents into a truck parked outside shortly
after 9 last night.

In a terse two-page statement, police said the massive raid, which
began at mid-afternoon, followed a two-year secret investigation of
the organization's alleged involvement in:

Tax fraud against the federal and provincial governments;

Cheating of consumers by "misrepresentations" of Scientology courses
offered to the public;

"A conspiracy to commit indictable offences by Scientology where
perceived necessary to protect the interests of Scientology."

Worked closely

OPP Commissioner James Erskine read the statement to reporters at the
force's Harbour St. headquarters, seconds after he was informed the
raid was under way.

Erskine said the OPP investigators worked closely with officials of
the attorney-general's department on the case. But neither he nor
Insp. Phil Caney, an OPP spokesman who spoke to reporters at the scene
of the raid, would provide additional details.

The raid included officers from a Tactical Rescue Unit, which had been
undergoing special training in Brampton.

There wree no arrests made and no charges laid, police said.

In a statement released last night, the church said it was surprised
at the "current attack" on their religion which, it said, was entitled
to full protection afforded by the Charter of Rights.

"Psychiatry has raised a hue and cry against our religion as well as
others and against our reforms and we can not help but wonder if they
(sic) do not lie in the background of this incident," the statement
said.

Scientology spokesmen said the church has 100,000 followers across
Canada. Members believe courses, which can cost hundreds of dollars,
can help them achieve a higher state of happiness and personal
well-being.

"I'm shattered," Toronto Scientology president Caroline Charbonneau
said about three hours after the raid began. "Naturally, we're
co-operating."

Shocked church staff emerged from the building to tell reporters
police battered down at least two inside office doors.

'Smashed it'

Nicole Crellin, a church spokesman, said one was unlocked and church
staff would have opened the other.

"The third-floor glass door was totally broken down," she said.
"Another was shut and they smashed it with a sledgehammer."

Crellin said police were "seizing everything and anything" in the
building, at 696 and 700 Yonge St., at the corner of St. Mary St.

Worried by reports Scientology members had infiltrated the U.S.
justice department, hoping to learn of coming raids there, Ontario
investigators kept their operation top secret until yesterday.

"Only those who had to know, did know," a police source said.

Belinda Macklam, a 24-year-old church secretary, said she was shown a
search warrant that directed police to seize a copy of every book
written by Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard, and to search "all the
files, all the desks, everything related to our jobs."

Macklam said police also searched her purse and took church "policy
letters."

But she said she was most upset by police seizing files containing
confidential information on people who bring their troubles to church
counsellors.

Toronto president Charbonneau, accompanied by church lawyers, was
allowed to move around the building during the search. Others could
leave, but if they elected to stay at their desks, they were not
allowed to handle any documents.

Armed with the warrants, prepared by the attorney-general's office,
Det.-Insp. Joe Crozier of the OPP Criminal Investigations branch,
along with several other detectives and five accountants, spent last
night sifting through church files.

They're expected to continue their search through most of today.

About 100 church members gathered for a service at about 11 p.m. after
they "reclaimed" their chapel from police.

Rev. Mick McCoy led the group in a service that included the
Scientology creed and a prayer for human rights.

Earl Smith, a director of the church, told members that the
organization was "going to continue as we always have."

'Won't stop us'

"They're not going to stop us, are they?" he asked the group and drew
a resounding chorus of "No" and long applause.

Those attending the half-hour service included adults, children and
some infants. Church officials had telephoned members had advised them
of the ceremony, which was designed as a show of solidarity.

"You can't kill ideas," Charbonneau told them. "There's nothing we
can't do as long as long as we're together."

As she spoke, provincial police investigators continued probing files
and records of the church in adjacent offices and in rooms on upper
floors of the building.

A large crowd of startled passersby gathered along Yonge St. as police
ringed the building yesterday afternoon, refusing to allow anyone in.

'Little bit ludicrous

"It was like something out of a war movie," said Peter Sfendelas, who
glanced out of the window of his restaurant on the building's ground
floor and saw what looked like a small blue army running past in
single file.

"I think it's a little bit ludicrous," Scientology spokesman Bob
Dobson-Smith said. "I'm actually in shock. I don't believe this is
happening."

He said he "wouldn't be a bit surprised" if the raid was the result of
a conspiracy between police and the psychiatric profession.

(Toronto Star Friday March 4 1983)

--
Ron of that ilk.
Of course, the org doesn't do that any more.

Larry T.

Dec 17, 2006, 9:52:44 PM12/17/06
"Android Cat" <androi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

This has not happened in a while but it would be really something if it did.
Everyone would want to know what is going on in that Church of Scientology.

--
Larry

"Scientologist's believe Psychiatrists are SPAMMERS."

Steve Dufour

Dec 17, 2006, 11:56:11 PM12/17/06

Android Cat

Dec 18, 2006, 12:28:45 AM12/18/06
Steve Dufour wrote:
> Police storm Scientology headquarters seize records
>
> By Matt Maychak, Don Dutton and John Ferri Toronto Star
>
> More than 100 Ontario Provincial Police officers charged out of three
> chartered buses yesterday to raid the Church of Scientology's Yonge
> St. headquarters.

Usenet troll Steve repeated my post, crossposting it to as many groups as
possible and stripping off the dateline (Toronto Star Friday March 4 1983).

Gordon

Dec 18, 2006, 6:28:30 AM12/18/06
Hello Steve,is this old news or recent,could you include the website
link and a date,from what i have found this raid happened in 1983.

bd...@earthlink.net

Dec 18, 2006, 9:25:28 AM12/18/06

*moonie* Steve, you should be SOooo proud of yerself. Yer notariety,
and fame is spreading quite far.. ..as a Usenet Troll.

bd4u

Dec 18, 2006, 10:49:20 AM12/18/06
"Steve Dufour" <stevej...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Grow up, steve. Jesus.

Raptavio

Dec 18, 2006, 11:16:37 AM12/18/06

Man, I remember seeing that org. It was downright spooky, the level of
viciousness the trolls of that org were capable of.

Seriously. You stand near that org and it just RADIATES evil. Specially
when its usual gang of parishioners was standing out there in force.

Damian J. Anderson

Dec 18, 2006, 12:23:47 PM12/18/06
Good catch, Gordon, This is OLD NEWS.

Title: Police storm Scientology headquarters, seize records
Source: Toronto Star, March 4, 1983

Damian Anderson

Zinj

Dec 18, 2006, 1:36:04 PM12/18/06
In article <1166462626.895914.134580
@n67g2000cwd.googlegroups.com>, Damian....@gmail.com
says...

> Good catch, Gordon, This is OLD NEWS.
>
> Title: Police storm Scientology headquarters, seize records
> Source: Toronto Star, March 4, 1983
>
> Damian Anderson
>
> Gordon wrote:
> > Hello Steve,is this old news or recent,could you include the website
> > link and a date,from what i have found this raid happened in 1983.

Steve Dufour is a Scientology stooge (but not a Scientologist)
whose 'MO' includes trolling multiple cross-posted newsgroups in
the hopes of bringing distraction to the
alt.religion.scientology newsgroup. Sorry about the crossposts,
and, yes, it's *very* old news intended to make people from
other newsgroups think ARS is full of nutjobs (*full* is an
exaggeration :) and clutter up the place with irrelevancy.

Hopefully everyone will trim off the excess crossposts if the
thread continues, but, I thought I'd pass the comment along.

Zinj
--
You Can Lead a Clam to Reason; but You Can't Make Him Think

bd...@earthlink.net

Dec 18, 2006, 1:42:36 PM12/18/06

Damian J. Anderson wrote:
> Good catch, Gordon, This is OLD NEWS.
>
> Title: Police storm Scientology headquarters, seize records
> Source: Toronto Star, March 4, 1983
>
> Damian Anderson

*moonie* Damian to the rescue...

;-p

http://groups.google.com/group/moons-world

bd...@earthlink.net

Dec 18, 2006, 1:49:28 PM12/18/06

Zinj wrote:
> In article <1166462626.895914.134580
> @n67g2000cwd.googlegroups.com>, Damian....@gmail.com
> says...
> > Good catch, Gordon, This is OLD NEWS.
> >
> > Title: Police storm Scientology headquarters, seize records
> > Source: Toronto Star, March 4, 1983
> >
> > Damian Anderson
> >
> > Gordon wrote:
> > > Hello Steve,is this old news or recent,could you include the website
> > > link and a date,from what i have found this raid happened in 1983.
>
> Steve Dufour is a Scientology stooge (but not a Scientologist)

Actually Steve Dufour is a *moonie* who stirs up trouble for his
Messiah
Moon. Moon likes controversy, he thrives on it. Damian is a *moonie*
too
that is why he came to this thread, to rescue *moonie* steve if he
could.

> whose 'MO' includes trolling multiple cross-posted newsgroups in
> the hopes of bringing distraction to the
> alt.religion.scientology newsgroup. Sorry about the crossposts,
> and, yes, it's *very* old news intended to make people from
> other newsgroups think ARS is full of nutjobs (*full* is an
> exaggeration :) and clutter up the place with irrelevancy.

Anybody out there using Google, just bring up a profile on Steve.
It's all ya really need to do!

> Hopefully everyone will trim off the excess crossposts if the
> thread continues, but, I thought I'd pass the comment along.

Thanks for your concern, and help.

> Zinj
> --
> You Can Lead a Clam to Reason; but You Can't Make Him Think

Bruce

Eric

Dec 18, 2006, 9:18:12 PM12/18/06

You mean unlike you?

Eric

Dec 18, 2006, 9:23:49 PM12/18/06

Really? So, Steve is just trying to make ARS look like nutjobs? When
did anyone have to try and do that? And when did Android Cat post this,
since he just claimed that Steve copied his post?

BTW, whatever happened after this raid? Was anyone, anywhere at all
actually arrested and charged? Ever, because of this raid?

Steve pays attention to issues of religious freedom and diversity. So,
your appraisal of his motivation seems pretty self-serving.

bd...@earthlink.net

Dec 18, 2006, 9:28:21 PM12/18/06

Precisely, *moonie* dude. BTW what are -you- here for?!?

bd4u

Eric

Dec 18, 2006, 10:02:27 PM12/18/06

This demonstrates a decidedly poor memory and lack of insight on your part.

bd...@earthlink.net

Dec 18, 2006, 10:05:09 PM12/18/06

Skip with the wise cracks, and PLEASE tell everybody else why yer here,
*moonie*. Cause I already know why..

bd4u

Barbara Schwarz

Dec 18, 2006, 10:06:21 PM12/18/06

Android Cat wrote:
> Police storm Scientology headquarters seize records

It was in 1983. They did the same to the Munich org in 1984. Very
organized p$ychiatric attacks. They did not find a thing that was
against the law in Munich, so what happened in Toronto, Sharpy?

As also the Toronto org continued, I have to assume that it was just
harassment just like in Munich.

Barbara Schwarz
--

Wikipedia (Wikipiggi), the brain child of porn search engine CEO Jimbo
Wales has all the characteristics of a destructive cult: Wikipiggists
(editors, admins, board, scribblers) work for free and are above the
law. They harass, defame, attack, lie, smear, conspire, misinform,
manipulate and violate the privacy of good people. Anybody, who doesn't
agree with the Wikipiggists is being blocked and banned. You are not
allowed to cite your constitutional rights as they ban you for that.
There is no justice or free speech within the Wikipiggi cult. I learned
that the average age of a Wikipiggist (who hide their own identity as
they don't want that anybody does to them what they do to others) is
only 17 years old, and besides unripe minds, you better expect criminal
histories. However, Jimbo Wales is older, and he should call his
corrupt kindergarden cult to apply decency, the laws and leave people
alone. They also violate Marty Rathbun's copyright by using
unauthorized his photo in a privacy rights violating smear article on
him.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/18a388c8bfa55125?hl=de&

U.S. Congress sees Wikipedia as foul mud. We sure need laws against the
Wikipiggi cult.
http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,635203427,00.html

Babblestop NOCEM

Dec 18, 2006, 10:06:22 PM12/18/06
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Schwarz
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Secrets/barbara_schwarz.html
http://www.ahbl.org/notices/barbschwarz.php

Android Cat

Dec 18, 2006, 10:44:52 PM12/18/06

Yes. Seven members were convicted and the Church of Scientology became the
only Canadian religious organization to be convicted for criminal breach the
public trust (2 counts). As well, the Church of Scientology was ordered to
pay a $250,000 fine.

In the process they managed to libel Crown attorney Casey Hill and had to
pay the largest libel and damages award in Canadian history.

The Supreme Court of Canada had this to say about that case:
"In summary, every aspect of this case demonstrates the very real and
persistent malice of Scientology. Their actions preceding the publication
of the libel, the circumstances of its publication and their subsequent
actions in relation to both the search warrant proceedings and this action
amply confirm and emphasize the insidious malice of Scientology. Much was
made of their apology tendered at the time of the hearing in the Court of
Appeal. There is a hollow ring to that submission when it is remembered
that it was not until the fifth day of oral argument before the Court of
Appeal that the apology was tendered. Scientology can gain little comfort
from such a late and meaningless apology."

http://scc.lexum.umontreal.ca/en/1995/1995rcs2-1130/1995rcs2-1130.html

> Steve pays attention to issues of religious freedom and diversity.

A phrase cloaked in the usual encoding. Scientology calls their attack site
"Religious Freedom Watch".

> So, your appraisal of his motivation seems pretty self-serving.

More like observation of his trolling over the years.

BBICON

Dec 18, 2006, 11:00:44 PM12/18/06

Well in case your interested ......

The Canadian National Exhibition (CNE) was founded in 1879
http://www.theex.com/index.php

and Toronto was Incorporated March 6, 1834

any more OLD & USELESS facts ?
I mean after all you bored us all with your OLD & USELESS fact

-Bruce

Eric

Dec 19, 2006, 12:09:17 AM12/19/06

Thanks for the information.

So when did you post that article he copied? Did Steve go back many
years to drag up your post?

>> Steve pays attention to issues of religious freedom and diversity.
>
> A phrase cloaked in the usual encoding. Scientology calls their attack site
> "Religious Freedom Watch".

I believe that many people practice Scientology as their religion with
sincerity and devotion. Whether or not you agree with their religious
belief doesn't really matter.

Anyone clearly breaking civil or criminal law should be held accountable.

But people should not be railroaded or singled out because of the
popularity or unpopularity of their religious belief.

The over the top nature of this raid, and the over the top seizing of
everything in the church smacks of railroading and searching for some
nitpicking details they can find to prosecute someone, anyone at all.

>> So, your appraisal of his motivation seems pretty self-serving.
>
> More like observation of his trolling over the years.

I don't think that you could define his posts as what most people
consider trolling. He cross-posts articles that he finds interesting,
and looks for other people's comments on them. I can't recall that he
has ever been uncivil or that he has flamed anyone. He has used what he
posts to generate discussion and to learn and understand others' views.

The incendiary ones here would be the ones flaming him for doing so.

Guess some people seem to be afraid of having opposing views or
discussions in "their" agenda driven little usenet bailiwicks.

bd...@earthlink.net

Dec 19, 2006, 12:23:52 AM12/19/06

Quit trying to bury the truth in garbage. Wherever *moonie* Steve goes
all he does is stir up trouble with contentious x-postings. Most of
them
are from Moon's Right Wing Newspaper, The Washington Times. All yer
doing
is trying to defend and justify his actions, or elude that it NEVER
happened.
When it just now DID, like it has many times before.

Funny how the thread started out in scientology, and ended in Moon's
unification newsgroup. Where he knew he could count on yer *moonie*
support! If that ain't TROLLING then what is? Ya'll *moonies* conspire
TOGETHER for the sake of Sun Myung Moon, that much is obvious.

bd4u

bd...@earthlink.net

Dec 19, 2006, 4:31:51 PM12/19/06

*moonies* can't argue thier way out of a paper bag. So they use
Google stars to put down thier rivals instead!!! Delusional, totally
delusional.. ..what else to expect from brainwashed *cult* fanatics.

bd4u

Bob Abendroth

Dec 19, 2006, 8:48:53 PM12/19/06

Thanks Eric. This sounds all so familiar. It's amazing how any
particular government can get away with anything it wants. Doesn't
matter to them who really is right.

Bob A.

Barbara Schwarz

Dec 19, 2006, 9:03:50 PM12/19/06

Interesting history lesson, Bruce.

Apparently, this raid in Toronto turned out in the favor of the orgs.
If they would have found something illegal, the authorities would have
closed the org down. But they did not.

Exactly the same thing happened in Munich and Berlin.

Exposing p$ychiatric agents and trolls:
If you are intelligent and think for yourself, they defame, libel and
abuse you as being mentally ill. If you are not intelligent and don't
think for yourself but adopt their mentally retarded, narrow, false,
insecure and hate filled opinions, they call you sane. - Thanks, I
rather be my own thinking person. -- Barbara Schwarz

Check these guys out:
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/

And by the way: Wikipedia (Wikipiggi) lies.
The AHBL website lies too. It is the abusive anti-free speech brain
child of Brian Bruns aka Burns, prison inmate # 445064, County of
Suffolk, NY.

butterflygrrrl

Dec 19, 2006, 9:09:24 PM12/19/06

Barbara Schwarz wrote:

> Apparently, this raid in Toronto turned out in the favor of the orgs.
> If they would have found something illegal, the authorities would have
> closed the org down. But they did not.

Apparently, you missed this post:

Bob Abendroth

Dec 19, 2006, 9:17:30 PM12/19/06

bd...@earthlink.net wrote:
> *moonies* can't argue thier way out of a paper bag. So they use
> Google stars to put down thier rivals instead!!!

what rivals?

Bob Abendroth

Dec 19, 2006, 9:26:46 PM12/19/06

He's here to give Love to you Bruce. He wouldn't be here for any other
reason.

Bob A.

Android Cat

Dec 19, 2006, 9:37:03 PM12/19/06
Bob Abendroth wrote:

> Eric wrote:
>> The over the top nature of this raid, and the over the top seizing of
>> everything in the church smacks of railroading and searching for some
>> nitpicking details they can find to prosecute someone, anyone at all.
>
> Thanks Eric. This sounds all so familiar. It's amazing how any
> particular government can get away with anything it wants. Doesn't
> matter to them who really is right.

Ah yes, nitpicking details like the Ontario Provincial Police finding their
own personnel files in the hands of Scientology.

Constable Barbara Taylor of the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) later
testified on May 19th, 1992 about her role. She had been assigned to
work undercover at the church in 1980, after documents from the Ontario
government had been found in an FBI search of the Los Angeles Church of
Scientology headquarters. [12] By 1983 she had gained a position in the
Guardian's Office of the Toronto church. In this position, she had
access to intelligence files, including files on the OPP and the
detective supervising Taylor's assignment. She said that some of the
information appeared to be from job-performance evaluations.

Anyone with a sense of irony will be amused at this. Here are the
police investigating infiltrations by doing some infiltrating of their
own. Here is an undercover officer discovering purloined information on
her own force, job-performance reviews on her own boss. And because she
copied that information, the Scientologists cry foul and accuse her of
theft. Truly a game of spy and counterspy.

12. "Secret Ontario documents found in U.S. cult's files", Globe & Mail,
January 22, 1980, p. 1 and 2.

And they only raided after government/police files were found at US
Scientology locations during the FBI raids there.
http://www.rickross.com/reference/scientology/canada/canada1.html
http://www.rickross.com/reference/scientology/canada/canada5.html

John Dorsay

Dec 19, 2006, 11:30:22 PM12/19/06
butterflygrrrl wrote:
> Barbara Schwarz wrote:
>
>> Apparently, this raid in Toronto turned out in the favor of the orgs.
>> If they would have found something illegal, the authorities would have
>> closed the org down. But they did not.
>
> Apparently, you missed this post:
>
> Android Cat wrote:
>
>>>Yes. Seven members were convicted and the Church of Scientology became the
>>>only Canadian religious organization to be convicted for criminal breach the
>>>public trust (2 counts). As well, the Church of Scientology was ordered to
>>>pay a $250,000 fine.

The cult appealed the conviction. The appeal was dismissed.

http://www.canlii.org/on/cas/onca/1996/1996onca10342.html

A little taste:

III. SIMILAR FACT EVIDENCE

The appellants submit that the trial judge erred in permitting the
Crown to introduce evidence of criminal acts, other than those in
the indictment, allegedly committed by members of the Church of
Scientology of Toronto. For example, he permitted the Crown to lead
evidence that staff from the Guardian's Office had broken into
government offices and other organizations. Evidence was led about
the arrest of the two Scientology members, Coulson and Chornopesky,
who had attempted to break into a law firm that was acting for
former members of Scientology engaged in litigation with the Church.
Evidence was also led of an attempt to obtain a file from the
Ministry of the Attorney General by impersonation of one of the
Ministry's counsel.

In our view, the trial judge did not err by admitting this "similar
act evidence". He initially held that this evidence was admissible
as tending to show that the acts charged were committed with the
knowledge and authority of the Church of Scientology of Toronto.

John

Steve Dufour

Dec 20, 2006, 12:13:45 AM12/20/06

> Steve Dufour is a Scientology stooge (but not a Scientologist)
> whose 'MO' includes trolling multiple cross-posted newsgroups in
> the hopes of bringing distraction to the
> alt.religion.scientology newsgroup. Sorry about the crossposts,
> and, yes, it's *very* old news intended to make people from
> other newsgroups think ARS is full of nutjobs (*full* is an
> exaggeration :) and clutter up the place with irrelevancy.

Would that be compared to other Usenet newgroups? :-)

Barbara Schwarz

Dec 20, 2006, 5:15:12 PM12/20/06

John Dorsay wrote:
> butterflygrrrl wrote:
> > Barbara Schwarz wrote:

I know some things for sure, John.

1) Authorities and courts can act injustly. They have done so in the
past.

2) The C of S is infiltrated by non-Scientologists who commit
deliberately rotten things to destroy L. Ron Hubbard's reputation and
destroy Scientology, the religion. But these people are no
Scientologists, they just lie that they are.

3) Pretty much at the same time of the Toronto raids, the Munich org
was raided, also by a 100 police officers. They carried out hundred of
boxes of papers. I was the President of that org during that time. They
were looking for any criminal actitivies by me or any staff. What did
they find? NOTHING because I did not run a criminal org.

Years later, the officials were found having sabotaged records from
this raid to create a criminal record, which never existed in reality.

Barbara Schwarz
--
~~~~
"I thought I was an alien myself. So I am in fact a space alien invader
disguised as psychiatrist plotting and conspiring all day long." --
Senior psychiatrist Ulf Brettstam
"ECT (Electro Convulsive Therapy), one of the best validated medical
treatment in the history of medicine." -- Senior psychiatrist Ulf
Brettstam
And now dig this: http://www.ect.org/effects.shtml
~~~~
French hate monger Roger Gonnet, spams also as "antisectes": "I am a
patented criminal, I got every vices, and I have as single fixed idea
and only obsession humanity's death, (me living, everyone else dead). I
am preaching satan and hells... I am a monarchist-royalist as well as a
Stalinist-Hitlerian strong follower; I hate every people."
~~~~

Another lying abuser who cyber stalks me is Peat Stapleton (Eru
Avatar), alsimak_three @ yahoo.com and Babblestop nocem @@ NCM
from Redding, California, a dead beat with several social security
numbers, self
confessed pimp and child rapist, and former inmate with a psychiatric
history, who runs astrology scans.

Babblestop NOCEM

Dec 20, 2006, 6:57:03 PM12/20/06

endspam...@myway.com

Dec 20, 2006, 6:02:11 PM12/20/06

Babblestop NOCEM wrote:
> http:

Ms. Schwarz, go to the admin groups and see that Stapleton uses your
name to spam false abuse claims against you! You should report him to
the Redding police station and the FBI.

----

Peat Stapleton, the child rapist and asstrollogist is completely
insane.

First he harasses Barbara Schwarz with over 90 spam postings, then he
forges her name in his e-mail address. He also accuses her of being me.

He wrote a battery of false abuse postings about Barbara Schwarz to Tim
Skirvin's admin group by forging her name in an e-mail address. What
are the moderators of this groups thinking allowing that criminality
and abuse by Stapleton?

From: Orodruin Gardening Club <babara....@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.sightings
Subject: [usenet] [open proxy 213.42.21.78] [StopSpamStopS...@myway.com
= Barbara Schwarz]
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 20:01:43 +0000 (UTC)
2006 20:01:43 GMT)

s=beta; d=gmail.com;

h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition;

b=sdn3YDH4Wi9H0ymMZEFrhX+GybUQ8eQXS6r6J8UWAJ9PN9qxJ3lEsB5LBH2bH3qjmwDqtrk25EQtUJA09SVP+Qv075Us6y3PdUpMkM34VYOKQQBWgLMwEjGuJGRHfnjeNe+Y1Hhp71FRH9NRtOzlngLlnD3ZSb7MJhKhRyYbxGI=

/

Zinj

Dec 20, 2006, 6:17:08 PM12/20/06
In article <1166655731.848217.154960
@t46g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, endspam...@myway.com says...

> Babblestop NOCEM wrote:
> > http:
>

> Ms. Schwarz, go to the admin groups and see that Stapleton uses your
> name to spam false abuse claims against you! You should report him to
> the Redding police station and the FBI.

Nah. Must be *this* 'Barbara Schwarz':

http://www.gyrotonicla.com/instructors/barbara.html

After all, Babbles has taken great pains to explain that her
nickname is *not* 'Babbles'

StopSpam...@myway.com

Dec 20, 2006, 6:29:38 PM12/20/06

Zinj wrote:
> In article <1166655731.848217.154960
> @t46g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, endspam...@myway.com says...
> >
> > Babblestop NOCEM wrote:
> > > http:
> >

> > Ms. Schwarz, go to the admin groups and see that Stapleton uses your
> > name to spam false abuse claims against you! You should report him to
> > the Redding police station and the FBI.
>
> Nah. Must be *this* 'Barbara Schwarz':
>
> http://www.gyrotonicla.com/instructors/barbara.html
>
> After all, Babbles has taken great pains to explain that her
> nickname is *not* 'Babbles'
>
> Zinj

The links that Stapleton spams is to harass another Barbara Schwarz.

I made research. I found out who Babbles is. A woman in San Diego.

Complain to abuse.alt.net (the newsserver that Stapleton uses for his
spam bot) and to abuse Google groups! He forges Barbara Schwarz with
Babara.Schwarz @ gmail.com and writes false abuse charges. I hope Ms.
Schwarz informs the FBI and the Redding Police. There is just one place
for Stapleton: back to prison.

And complain to Social Security Administration that Stapleton thief has
three social security numbers.

You want a flame war, old dirty rapist, Peat Stapleton? You got it!

http://groups.google.com/groups/search?hl=en&q=Peat+stapleton&qt_s=Search

http://religiousfreedomwatch.org/anti-religious-extremists/david-touretzky/

http://groups.google.com/groups/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=Wikipedia%2BJumbo+wales&qt_s=Search

http://groups.google.com/groups/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=Brian+Bruns%2BAHBL&qt_s=Search

Pete, (Eru Avatar, Orodruin Gardening Club and Babblesstop) you sick
phedophile pig! Stop defaming and stalking women. They don't want you
ancient convicted criminal and jail bird.

Pete, Eru Avatar, some of us want to order criminal records on your
wrinkled 81 year foul behind. You don't object, don't you? Still
interested in raping little boys, pimp "Milton"? Do you cash in three
times social security? Are you milking Uncle Sam and nothing will be
left for us young folks?

Ms. Schwarz, you should get restraining orders against your stalkers as
Peat Stapleton and the other drugged loons and kooks.

Stop harassing women, Stapleton. Your previous lawsuit went after
innocent women in an attempt to coerce others to keep quiet about your
astrology scams and your past deeds, including child support, perjury
and simulating a legal process.

There's apparently no end to your misogyny. You don't have the guts to
say that to a real man without dragging non-comatants in front of you
as a shield.

ELLISALLSPAM wrote:

>>Why has Milton Robert "Peat" Aru Avatar three social security numbers?

PEAT:

MILTON ROBERT STAPLETON

110-A South Irena Avenue, Redondo Beach, CA

460-06-8042

3/10/28 DOB
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----

Name: STAPLETON, MILTON R Possible Current Address
Address: 1864 SOUTH ST SSN: 566244086
REDDING, CA 96001- Valid SSN -- issued by California
File Since Date: 02/01/1987 Telephone: 3962704
Birth month/year: 03/1928 Date Reported: 11/01/1996

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----

Name: STAPLETON, MILTON R Possible Current Address
Address: 7220 RECTOR CREEK RD SSN: 566244086
IGO, CA 96047- Valid SSN -- issued by California
File Since Date: 02/01/1987 Telephone: 3962704
Birth month/year: 03/1928

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----

Name: STAPLETON, MILTON R Additional Address
Address: 1610 WEST ST # B SSN: 566244086
REDDING, CA 96001- Valid SSN -- issued by California
File Since Date: 02/01/1987 Telephone: 3962704
Birth month/year: 03/1928

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----

Stapleton, Milton R
1864 South St
Redding, CA 96001-1809
County/FIPS: Shasta

Name Variation(s) As Found:
Stapleton, Milton R Source Document(s)

Telephone:
396-2704 Source Document(s)

Address Variation(s):
* * * ORIGINAL * * * 1864 South St, Redding, CA 96001-1809
Source Document(s)

* * * POSTAL STANDARD * * *
1864 South St, Redding, CA 96001-1809
County/FIPS: Shasta
MSA: Redding, CA - 6690

Previous Address(es):
* * * ORIGINAL * * * 7220 Rector Creek Rd, Igo, CA 96047
Source Document(s)

7220 Rector Creek Rd, Igo, CA 96047-9721
Source Document(s)

* * * POSTAL STANDARD * * *
7220 Rector Creek Rd, Igo, CA 96047-9721
County/FIPS: Shasta
MSA: Redding, CA - 6690

* * * ORIGINAL * * * 1610 West St # B, Redding, CA 96001
Source Document(s)

1610 West St Apt B, Redding, CA 96001
Source Document(s)

1610 West Street Apt B, Redding, CA 96001
Source Document(s)

* * * POSTAL STANDARD * * *
1610 West St Apt B, Redding, CA 96001-1726
County/FIPS: Shasta
MSA: Redding, CA - 6690

ATTRIBUTES:

Gender: Male
Date of Birth: 03/1928
Source Document(s)

Social Security Number(s):
566-24-4086 Source Document(s)

Roles and Occurrences in Data:
Name Variation(s) As Found: 1
Real Property Owner: 0
Mortgage(s): 0
Aircraft Owner: 0
Boat Owner: 0
SSN: 1
Weapon Permit: 0
Bankruptcy Petitioner: 0
Other Bankruptcy Party: 0
Judgment: 0
Debtor: 0
Creditor: 0
Executive: 0
Registered Agent: 0

Name: STAPLETON, MILTON R
566-24-4086
Issued: California;

1934-1951
1864 SOUTH ST REDDING, CA 96001
7220 RECTOR CREEK RD IGO, CA 96047
1610 WEST ST #B REDDING, CA 96001

DOB: 09/01/1959
Date Rptd: 11/01/1996

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----

--- ALL NAMES ASSOCIATED WITH SUBJECT'S SSN
---
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----

1. STAPLETON, MILTON R
566-24-4086

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----

-- POSSIBLE RELATIVES AND THEIR CURRENT AND PAST ADDRESSES
---
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----

Name: STAPLETON, MILTON R
557-41-8895
Issued:
California; 1976

1610 WEST ST #B REDDING, CA 96001
1171 N KRAEMER PL ANAHEIM, CA 92806
7220 RECTOR CREEK RD IGO, CA 96047
POB 4441 REDDING, CA 96099
1864 SOUTH ST REDDING, CA 96001

DOB: No Information on file
Date Rptd: No Information on file
Phone: 530-396-2704

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----

--- MOST CURRENT REPORTED ADDRESS
---
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----

Address: 1864 SOUTH ST
REDDING, CA 96001 SHASTA COUNTY
Date Rptd: 11/01/1996
Phone: 530-396-2704

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---

-- Listed Phone Numbers at 1864 SOUTH ST, REDDING CA

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---

No Information on file

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---

-- Property Ownership at 1864 SOUTH ST, REDDING CA

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---

Primary Owner: MACKEY JANICE L
Site Address: 1864 SOUTH
REDDING CA 96001-1809
Owner Address: 1864 SOUTH
REDDING CA 96001-1809
Telephone: None Reported
APN: 041-310-02
Assessed Value: $50,441.00

> Stapleton, Malia
> (street address given)
> Residence City given
> phone number given: xxx-xxx-xxxx

Babblestop NOCEM

Dec 20, 2006, 8:14:07 PM12/20/06
Note: The Babblestop bot has been changed to consolidate the
nocems over a period of time. Ms. Schwarz's spew of hate spam had
resulted in too many individual nocem posts and the committee
deemed a delay to be desirable.

Those that find the nocems to be too much clutter as encourage to
killfile the use "babbl...@spam.free". There will be no change
in the user name and your killfile entry should remain viable
indefinately.

endspam...@myway.com

Dec 20, 2006, 7:31:11 PM12/20/06

Babblestop NOCEM wrote:
> Note:

I am not going away, old sick man. You stop your spew hate abuse or I
keep posting facts about you criminal. He wants to be killfiled by his
critics. This old man really just is after harassing that one woman.

Complain to abuse.alt.net (the newsserver that Stapleton uses for his

spew hate spam bot) and to abuse Google groups! He forges Barbara

[...]

Babblestop NOCEM

nospam...@myway.com

Dec 20, 2006, 7:54:56 PM12/20/06

Babblestop NOCEM wrote:
> Note:

Get rid of all that abusive spam by Peat Stapleton.

I am not going away, old sick man. You stop your spew hate abuse or I
keep posting facts about you criminal. He wants to be killfiled by his
critics. This old man really just is after harassing that one woman.

Complain to abuse.alt.net (the newsserver that Stapleton uses for his
spew hate spam bot) and to abuse Google groups! He forges Barbara
Schwarz with Babara.Schwarz @ gmail.com and writes false abuse
charges. I hope Ms. Schwarz informs the FBI and the Redding Police.
There is just one place for Stapleton: back to prison.

And complain to Social Security Administration that Stapleton thief has
three social security numbers.

You want a flame war, old dirty rapist, Peat Stapleton? You got it!

http://groups.google.com/groups/search?hl=en&q=Peat+stapleton&qt_s=Search

http://religiousfreedomwatch.org/anti-religious-extremists/david-touretzky/

http://groups.google.com/groups/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=Wikipedia%2BJumbo+wales&qt_s=Search

http://groups.google.com/groups/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=Brian+Bruns%2BAHBL&qt_s=Search

Pete, (Eru Avatar, Orodruin Gardening Club and Babblesstop) you sick
phedophile pig! Stop defaming and stalking women. They don't want you
ancient convicted criminal and jail bird.

> > We have to pay more taxes for parasites as Stapleton.
> >
> > Nobody is dumber than Stapleton.
> >
> > If you would be so "dumb" as the Cruise boy, you would swim in cash
> > instead in own urine like Stapleton.
> >

> > --------

> > Complain to abuse.alt.net (the newsserver that Stapleton uses for his

> > spam bot) and to abuse Google groups! He forges Barbara Schwarz with
> > Babara.Schwarz @ gmail.com and writes false abuse charges. I hope Ms.
> > Schwarz informs the FBI and the Redding Police. There is just one place
> > for Stapleton: back to prison.
> >
> > And complain to Social Security Administration that Stapleton thief has
> > three social security numbers.
> >
> > You want a flame war, old dirty rapist, Peat Stapleton? You got it!
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/groups/search?hl=en&q=Peat+stapleton&qt_s=Search
> >
> > http://religiousfreedomwatch.org/anti-religious-extremists/david-touretzky/
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/groups/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=Wikipedia%2BJumbo+wales&qt_s=Search
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/groups/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=Brian+Bruns%2BAHBL&qt_s=Search
> >

> > Pete, (Eru Avatar, Orodruin Gardening Club and Babblesstop) you sick
> > phedophile pig! Stop defaming and stalking women. They don't want you
> > ancient convicted criminal and jail bird.

Babblestop NOCEM

Babblestop NOCEM

Muldoon

Dec 21, 2006, 5:49:06 PM12/21/06

Babblestop NOCEM wrote:
> Note: The Babblestop bot has been changed to consolidate the
> nocems over a period of time. Ms. Schwarz's spew of hate spam had
> resulted in too many individual nocem posts and the committee
> deemed a delay to be desirable.
>
> Those that find the nocems to be too much clutter as encourage to
> killfile the use "babbl...@spam.free". There will be no change
> in the user name and your killfile entry should remain viable
> indefinately.

Stop doing this. You are a nuisance.

Barbara Schwarz

Dec 21, 2006, 6:07:18 PM12/21/06

A person with name Jesse just posted that this bot is the one of Robert
Griffin from Australia.
He is one awful spammer and abuser. Google his name and see his many
flame wars.

Hey, that makes a lot of sense. Robert Griffin and Peat Stapleton
spamming their abuse together against me!

Barbara Schwarz

~~~
Another lying abuser who cyber stalks me is defamer Peat Stapleton
(Eru Avatar), alsimak_three @ yahoo.com from Redding, California, a

[...]

Eru Ilúvatar

Dec 21, 2006, 5:22:29 PM12/21/06
Muldoon <bria...@dslextreme.com> wrote:

>Stop doing this. You are a nuisance.

Don't be such a crybaby. You're starting to look like Barbara.

Robert Griffin

Dec 21, 2006, 6:23:44 PM12/21/06
"Barbara Schwarz" <barbara...@gmail.com> wrote on 21 Dec 2006 15:07:18
-0800, in <1166742438....@79g2000cws.googlegroups.com>:

>A person with name Jesse

Wrong. Patrick Michael Sullivan or you posted some crap.

Muldoon

Dec 21, 2006, 6:30:52 PM12/21/06

Fact: The mindless noise you plant on this NG day after day helps the
Cult.

Zinj

Dec 21, 2006, 6:38:26 PM12/21/06
In article <1166743847.789146.163420@
80g2000cwy.googlegroups.com>, bria...@dslextreme.com says...

Sigh. There is no party line; there are no marching orders.
There is no authority.

Asking once is reasonable, in some cases, possibly a couple of
times, but, when it gets down to it, noise about noisemakers is
just noise.

Enough of the 'doing OSA's Work' already.

It's been done to death, no matter *how* much it makes Baby Xenu
cry.

Zinj

Muldoon

Dec 21, 2006, 6:47:29 PM12/21/06

-snip-

It works like this. For every 1000 garbage posts by someone like "Eru,"
I get to complain once.

I figure I had about two or three due.

And I am expressing my opinion - as you are expressing yours.

Message has been deleted

bd...@earthlink.net

Dec 21, 2006, 7:30:23 PM12/21/06

StopSpamStopS...@myway.com wrote:
> Jesse it right. Griffin wants to ruin ars with his spam bot.
> Jesse is covinced that the NOCEM spam bot StopBabbles is stalker and
> defamer Robert Griffin from Australia and that he might work together
> with stalker, forger and defamer Peat Stapleton.
>
> Let's check these guys out:
> I did research. Robert Griffin is sure a very creepy person. Many
> posters complain bitterly about his abusive behavior on and off the
> net.
> Read this about Robert Griffin and google his name:
> http://groups.google.com/groups/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=robert+Griffin%2BFAQ&qt_s=Search
>
> He seems rather cozy with a Karin Spaink who has no bad conscience when
> people drop dead: Here is a link about the activities of that scary
> person:
> http://religiousfreedomwatch.org/anti-religious-extremists/karin-spaink/
>
> NOCEM abuse and spam bot promotes the website of k00k researcher David
> Touretzky.
> Here is a link that reports about this weirdo.
> http://religiousfreedomwatch.org/anti-religious-extremists/david-touretzky/
>
> Then we have old dirty rapist, Peat Stapleton. Jesse thinks former
> inmate Stapleton work with the NOCEM bot together. They are sure are
> rotten enough to do so.
> http://groups.google.com/groups/search?hl=en&q=Peat+stapleton&qt_s=Search
>
> NOCEM abuse and spam bot also promotes the hate and defamer website
> ABHL website and their webmaster inmate Brian J. Bruns. Google groups
> reveals startling information about this abuser.
> Read this:
> http://groups.google.com/groups/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=Brian+Bruns%2BAHBL&qt_s=Search
>
> NOCEM abuse and spam bot promotes Wikipedia, while researcher know
> about false information on this unprofessional encyclopedia.
> Read this:
> http://www.petitiononline.com/wikiped/petition.html
> (I don't think that Jim Wales gives a damn. Google his name too!)

I think I mentioned before, that Babz is a mailbot, spamming for
Scientolagists.
It's not just one person spamming the globe. it's a multitude of
people, none of
which know what each other have to say about it all. That's why it all
comes
out so crooked like it does!

Best of luck..

bd4u

bd...@earthlink.net

Dec 21, 2006, 7:36:15 PM12/21/06

I reprorted the activity to Google, don't know what more I can do to
help ya'll,

bd4u

Message has been deleted