John Sweeney, Marty Rathbun, Mike Rinder vs sad CoS stalkers

0 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Android Cat

ungelesen,
09.05.2010, 09:49:3909.05.10
an
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNpfdQyImLE (7:17)

Nice to see John Sweeney, at least. The "noisy investigation" is rather lame
this time. Did CoS/Davey really think those clowns were up to the task of
John Sweeney/BBC and the former heads of Scientology's inquisition and dirty
tricks departments?

--
Ron of that ilk.

rhill

ungelesen,
09.05.2010, 12:30:1509.05.10
an

I am at lost to understand what this was suppose to accomplish. With
hindsight of the last coverage from BBC's Panorama, this is what CoS
came up with?!

Oh wait, my mistake, I shouldn't use "hindsight" and "CoS" in the same
sentence.

Android Cat

ungelesen,
09.05.2010, 12:40:4509.05.10
an
"rhill" <rh...@xenu-directory.net> wrote in message

GO/OSA operates using three-ring binder tech. All the procedures and steps
on the pages are to be carried out to the letter, and those pages haven't
been altered since Operation Snow White (and that was only to add CYA
boilerplate of "Break no laws" to the top of the pages).

Astrid

ungelesen,
09.05.2010, 13:45:2409.05.10
an
On May 9, 7:49 am, "Android Cat" <androidca...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNpfdQyImLE(7:17)

> Nice to see John Sweeney, at least. The "noisy investigation" is rather lame
> this time. Did CoS/Davey really think those clowns were up to the task of
> John Sweeney/BBC and the former heads of Scientology's inquisition and dirty
> tricks departments?

Not that I'm defending the cult -- I think their filming of the BBC
makes them look like the paranoid nutballs they are -- but they
probably have a certain fear about the BBC taking things out of
context, or juxtaposing statements in way so as to make them look
[more] foolish. If they have their own footage of the interview, they
can have proof of what was actually said. They think that their
filming may keep the BBC in line.

Of course, it ends up being a footbullet, because the BBC reporter
will mention how freaky Scientology stalks and films them wherever
they go, and to the viewer, this looks really peculiar. I can't even
remember a 60 minutes interview, where they mentioned that the
corporation, person, or group they were interviewing/filming, was also
filming them.

As you said, it is also a form of their noisy investigation, just to
harass. It is a huge distraction to a journalist to be followed
around, and harder for the crew to have to maneuver about this OTHER
CREW taking footage with their camera(s).

In that way, it is kind of a diversion tactic for Scientology. It
makes the journalist one of the subjects of the piece, and distracts
the viewer from issues about the Church.

Scientology would probably prefer the BBC piece get mired in shots of
film crew, or even Sweeney's annoyance with being followed, rather
than having a sharp focus on the MAIN story of two top level ex-
executives, including one who admits that a few years back he was
dutifully lying that Miscavige never struck him, because that's what
Scilons do, they lie, to protect the Church.

One thing you can see from this video, Sweeney is going to lock
himself into a very low-key mode and not lose his temper. Hope he
doesn't do that for the whole interview, he'll sound like a zombie
himself. I prefer Australia's Bryan Seymour. I've read where some
people find him very annoying, but his manner and tone is just right
for dealing with Scientology.

Thinking back to an old Mike Wallace interview. He seemed exasperated
asking them about their priestly collars, like he'd never encountered
anything that was such an obvious farce, and didn't know quite know
how to deal with it.

The BBC piece is going to be good, but you can bet Scientology will
try to provoke Sweeney into something to make the show about him. In
that way, people who don't know much about Scientology might think it
is Sweeney who is being unprofessional, not realizing what we all
know, that Scientology can drive you out of your mind with their
games. They don't answer questions. They lie and divert attention to
protect the Church. It is boring to the viewer to listen to Tommy say
his practiced lines over and over, to a point the average viewer might
forget the question and the issues!

Still, the BBC is all too aware of this, and I'm sure they are going
to do a good job, with the material they have. That's probably why
they are taking so long with it.

Skipper

ungelesen,
09.05.2010, 14:33:3909.05.10
an
In article <34681$4be6e58a$adce027e$29...@PRIMUS.CA>, Android Cat
<androi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

The cult operates on asssight, because its head is planted there.

phil scott

ungelesen,
09.05.2010, 17:51:1809.05.10
an
On May 9, 11:33 am, Skipper <skipSPAMpr...@yahoo.not> wrote:
> In article <34681$4be6e58a$adce027e$2...@PRIMUS.CA>, Android Cat

> <androidca...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > "rhill" <rh...@xenu-directory.net> wrote in message

> > > I am at lost to understand what this was suppose to accomplish. With
> > > hindsight of the last coverage from BBC's Panorama, this is what CoS came
> > > up with?!
>
> > > Oh wait, my mistake, I shouldn't use "hindsight" and "CoS" in the same
> > > sentence.
>
> > GO/OSA operates using three-ring binder tech.  All the procedures and steps
> > on the pages are to be carried out to the letter, and those pages haven't
> > been altered since Operation Snow White (and that was only to add CYA
> > boilerplate of "Break no laws" to the top of the pages).
>
> The cult operates on asssight, because its head is planted there.- Hide quoted text -

ok ok skip... no need to be so forking obvious... of course it has to
look out its ass to see anything. pleeeze.

chuckbeatty77 @aol.com

ungelesen,
09.05.2010, 19:21:3909.05.10
an
On May 9, 12:40 pm, "Android Cat" <androidca...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "rhill" <rh...@xenu-directory.net> wrote in message

> > On 10-05-09 09:49 AM, Android Cat wrote:
> >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNpfdQyImLE(7:17)

> >> Nice to see John Sweeney, at least. The "noisy investigation" is rather
> >> lame this time. Did CoS/Davey really think those clowns were up to the
> >> task of John Sweeney/BBC and the former heads of Scientology's
> >> inquisition and dirty tricks departments?
>
> > I am at lost to understand what this was suppose to accomplish. With
> > hindsight of the last coverage from BBC's Panorama, this is what CoS came
> > up with?!
>
> > Oh wait, my mistake, I shouldn't use "hindsight" and "CoS" in the same
> > sentence.
>
> GO/OSA operates using three-ring binder tech.  All the procedures and steps
> on the pages are to be carried out to the letter, and those pages haven't
> been altered since Operation Snow White (and that was only to add CYA
> boilerplate of "Break no laws" to the top of the pages).
>
> --
> Ron of that ilk.

You got that right. They follow LRH, and LRH said harass, and he
said don't break the law, and they are looking for dirt to smear
people they think will hurt them.

"Our propaganda is dirty..." L. Ron Hubbard, OSA Network Order 15,
"adopted as official church policy"
"We just run propaganda campaigns...." L. Ron Hubbard, OSA Network
Order 15 "...official church policy"

"Engage in a series of campaigns which confuse past
classification...." L. Ron Hubbard, ibid

"Achieve for ourselves a dominance in classifying ourselves and
others." L. Ron Hubbard, ibid.

I am right not pressing a scholar to PLEASE study and do a paper/
chapter on Hubbard's intelligence writings and the impact those
writings have on the continuing controversies Scientology perpetrates
on society.

rhill

ungelesen,
09.05.2010, 20:13:2509.05.10
an
On 10-05-09 07:21 PM, chuckbeatty77 @aol.com wrote:
> I am right not pressing a scholar to PLEASE study and do a paper/
> chapter on Hubbard's intelligence writings and the impact those
> writings have on the continuing controversies Scientology perpetrates
> on society.

Something like that?
http://www.arts.ualberta.ca/~skent/Linkedfiles/Lane-Kent_HubbardsNarcissism_EN_December08-2008.pdf

http://tinyurl.com/5keyxn