American Chronicle August 26, 2008 "Germany: Neo-Nazies vs Scientology in September?"

Gerry Armstrong

Aug 27, 2008, 10:01:43 AM8/27/08
Alert: This article needs a serious response

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/72407

Germany: Neo-Nazies vs Scientology in September?
Diane Rose
August 26, 2008

If you live in Germany and are not either a Catholic or a German
Christian (Lutheran in the U.S.) you may well run into State
sanctioned prejudice reminiscent of that nation´s fascist past. While
freedom of religion is guaranteed under Article 4 of the German
Constitution, churches such as LDS (Mormons), Jehovah´s Witness,
Church of Christ Scientist, and even so mainstream as Baptist may mean
you can be discriminated against because your faith is considered a
cult. For example, Dr. Erich Geldbach was denied a position at
Protestant Theological Faculty of the Ruhr University Bochum, a state
university in North Rhine-Westphalia, because he was Baptist.*

One controversial politician from Hamburg, Ursula Caberta, heads a
special working group known as "AGS" (Arbeits-Gruppe Scientology) that
monitors these so-called cults and especially Scientology. Caberta is
holding a special conference in 04 September 2008 in her on-going
efforts to have that group thrown out of Germany even though the
courts have declared Scientology a religion and she herself has been
found guilty of taking a bribe to pursue the eradication of that
religion and for the misuse of her position. The conference is a
continuance of her thumbing her nose at the law as this kind of
anti-religious effort is illegal in Germany.

More disturbing than the effort to illegally destroy a recognized
religion is the local connections between Caberta´s primary support
group which calls itself Anonym (Anonymous) and the growing neo-Nazi
movement in Germany.

Anonymous is an international group dedicated to destroying
Scientology. Its public face is a group of young adults who picket the
churches around the world wearing masks and costumes. The most common
mask in the US and the UK is the Guy Fawkes mask from the movie V is
for Vendetta. In Germany, the image is far more ominous. More and more
often the imagery used is from the Nazi movement of the 1930s and ´40s
and sometimes mixed with Islamists from the Middle East.

The early efforts of Anonymous were aimed at hacking Scientology
websites, doing denial of service attacks and other hostile online
(and illegal) exploits. The group has moved away from these original
hackers known by the new generation as "Old Fags." The new generation
is broken into cells with a few coordinating committees that remain
behind the scenes and unknown even to most members. Those committees
seem to be backed financially from Germany – some no doubt from
Caberta, but some from unknown, and likely neo-Nazi, sources. This
because, as the upcoming conference nears, Anonym websites display
their connections to both Caberta and the past with appeals to
heritage, blood, honor, and a call to attend the conference.

On http://www.crawldog.com/anonym the Guy Fawkes mask mixes with one
KKK-type image, a SS officer´s hat, a death´s head sign, the building
decorated with the Adolf Hitler flag on the wall.

http://anonym.wetpaint.com/ recycles an old propaganda image into Tod
Der Scientology – Death to Scientology.

A strange leather masked Nazi stands in front of the Hamburg
Scientology center at http://www.geocities.com/gegen.sekten while the
text gives the schedule for the September conference.

One http://anoym.110mb.com even tells the women where to buy a skirt
that conceals a swastika (Urban Outfitters) and asks them to flash it
at the conference.

If one goes to the Encyclopedia Dramatica online and looks through
their alphabetical listing "Heil Lutz" will appear. Clicking on that
link will take the curious to a page with a film of a WWII Nazi march
– again promoting the September conference.

The conference is not just for Germans. Skirting German law, the
conference is an international one that will feature several American
speakers including: attorney Graham Berry, actor Jason Beghe, and
Scientology drop outs Larry Brennan and Mark Headley.

Even if these individuals are rabidly against Scientology it seems a
bit extreme to support a conference so closely allied with neo-Nazis
and take part in a conference that is illegal in the nation where it
is to be held.

The conference will be held on 04 September at the Handwerkskammer
(Chamber of Trade) Hamburg, Holstenwall 12 from 5 to 8 p.m. Members of
Anonymous are specifically invited and the directions say that members
do not need to give their names if they are wearing their masks. It
will be interesting to see how many of their masks and costumes
reflect a recent movie and how many a Nazi past.

http://www.accessmylibrary.com/coms2/summary_0286-1400296_ITM

***********

Diane Rose has been a journalist for over ten years specializing in
the workings of Western Eruopean governments and cultures. After
working for the European Union and the United Nations she is now a
Ph.D. candidate in political science at UNLV.

author's email

author's web site

view author's other articles

Join this author's mailing list

Your Name:

E-mail Address:

© Gerry Armstrong
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org

feministe

Aug 27, 2008, 10:44:41 AM8/27/08
"Gerry Armstrong" <ge...@gerryarmstrong.org> a écrit dans le message de

> Alert: This article needs a serious response
>
> http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/72407

american chronicle is a nothingness, as would have called it Hubbie the
nazie.

I can't understand how such nullities can be on google. Anybody can write
such inanities...

> seem to be backed financially from Germany - some no doubt from

> Caberta, but some from unknown, and likely neo-Nazi, sources. This
> because, as the upcoming conference nears, Anonym websites display
> their connections to both Caberta and the past with appeals to
> heritage, blood, honor, and a call to attend the conference.
>

> On http://www.crawldog.com/anonym the Guy Fawkes mask mixes with one
> KKK-type image, a SS officer´s hat, a death´s head sign, the building
> decorated with the Adolf Hitler flag on the wall.
>
> http://anonym.wetpaint.com/ recycles an old propaganda image into Tod

> Der Scientology - Death to Scientology.

> A strange leather masked Nazi stands in front of the Hamburg
> Scientology center at http://www.geocities.com/gegen.sekten while the
> text gives the schedule for the September conference.
>
> One http://anoym.110mb.com even tells the women where to buy a skirt
> that conceals a swastika (Urban Outfitters) and asks them to flash it
> at the conference.
>
> If one goes to the Encyclopedia Dramatica online and looks through
> their alphabetical listing "Heil Lutz" will appear. Clicking on that
> link will take the curious to a page with a film of a WWII Nazi march

> - again promoting the September conference.

Eldon

Aug 27, 2008, 10:49:44 AM8/27/08
> Onhttp://www.crawldog.com/anonymthe Guy Fawkes mask mixes with one

> KKK-type image, a SS officer´s hat, a death´s head sign, the building
> decorated with the Adolf Hitler flag on the wall.
>
> http://anonym.wetpaint.com/recycles an old propaganda image into Tod

> Der Scientology – Death to Scientology.
>
> A strange leather masked Nazi stands in front of the Hamburg
> Scientology center athttp://www.geocities.com/gegen.sektenwhile the

> text gives the schedule for the September conference.
>
> Onehttp://anoym.110mb.comeven tells the women where to buy a skirt

Nasty bitch can't take a joke (or understand one), can she?

gandow

Aug 27, 2008, 11:25:32 AM8/27/08
Gerry Armstrong schrieb:

> Alert: This article needs a serious response

Hi Gerry,

it seems, that the linked websites are manufactured to
create "evidence" as 10 years ago in:The Rise of hatred &
violence in Germany, published as a public service by
Freedom Magazine , ca. 1995,
See fotocopy here.
http://forums.enturbulation.org/15-media/hamburg-scientology-org-attacked-windows-broken-not-anonymous-21804/6/#post418228

Link to my website here:
http://www.ekbo.sekteninformation.de/resources/manufacturedP181.jpg
http://www.ekbo.sekteninformation.de/resources/manufacturedP80.JPG

Also today You can see, that the new fake is done by
overworked US-OSA Staff because of a lot of typos and
mistakes including Umlautproblems.
I hope, the OPC will check this.
TG

> [...]

> KKK-type image, a SS officerŽs hat, a deathŽs head sign, the building

> decorated with the Adolf Hitler flag on the wall.
>

> http://anonym.wetpaint.com/ recycles an old propaganda image into Tod
> Der Scientology ? Death to Scientology.

> A strange leather masked Nazi stands in front of the Hamburg

> Scientology center at http://www.geocities.com/gegen.sekten while the

> text gives the schedule for the September conference.
>

> One http://anoym.110mb.com even tells the women where to buy a skirt

> that conceals a swastika (Urban Outfitters) and asks them to flash it
> at the conference.
>
> If one goes to the Encyclopedia Dramatica online and looks through
> their alphabetical listing "Heil Lutz" will appear. Clicking on that
> link will take the curious to a page with a film of a WWII Nazi march

> ? again promoting the September conference.

Android Cat

Aug 27, 2008, 11:25:47 AM8/27/08
Gerry Armstrong wrote:
> Alert: This article needs a serious response
>
> http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/72407
>
> Germany: Neo-Nazies vs Scientology in September?
> Diane Rose
> August 26, 2008

Fake author.

American Chronical has been CoS's favourite PR dumping ground for years. I
wonder if this is really Linda Wieland?

--
Ron of that ilk.

Tilman Hausherr

Aug 27, 2008, 11:46:24 AM8/27/08
On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 14:03:49 GMT, Gerry Armstrong
<ge...@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote:

>Alert: This article needs a serious response
>
>http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/72407
>
>Germany: Neo-Nazies vs Scientology in September?

It looks like a rather primitive attempt of black propaganda. Plus, this
site had a lot scientology propaganda in the past (of the kind
"Volunteer Ministers bring help to Lampukistan"), by one
"Linda Wieland". It is not a real news site.

--
Tilman Hausherr [SP5.55] Entheta * Enturbulation * Entertainment
http://home.snafu.de/tilman/scientology_ger.html

Hartley Patterson

Aug 27, 2008, 1:08:03 PM8/27/08
tilman...@snafu.de:

> It looks like a rather primitive attempt of black propaganda. Plus, this
> site had a lot scientology propaganda in the past (of the kind
> "Volunteer Ministers bring help to Lampukistan"), by one
> "Linda Wieland". It is not a real news site.

It's run by idiots who think adding a disclaimer that they are not
responsible for submitted articles means they have no responsibility,
ethically or legally, for what they publish. Right, try telling that to a
judge and jury.

--
Hartley Patterson
http://www.newsfrombree.co.uk/

Ackerland

Aug 27, 2008, 1:38:01 PM8/27/08
Tilman Hausherr wrote:

> On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 14:03:49 GMT, Gerry Armstrong
> <ge...@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote:
>
>>Alert: This article needs a serious response
>>
>>http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/72407
>>
>>Germany: Neo-Nazies vs Scientology in September?
>
> It looks like a rather primitive attempt of black propaganda. Plus, this
> site had a lot scientology propaganda in the past (of the kind
> "Volunteer Ministers bring help to Lampukistan"), by one
> "Linda Wieland". It is not a real news site.

If you look at the dreadful german they are using, it is very obvious the
nazi-anonymous stuff was not created by a native german.
Indeed, it's a rather embarassing attempt at using Photoshop to place nazi
symbolism into fotos from out protests :-)
In my opinion it's also too targeted at the conference to originate
from /b/tards.
Considering that representatives all over Europe are going to attend and the
who is who of SPs are going to speak, it is obvious with this latest
dead-agenting job, that this cult is right now on the toilet shitting giant
rectangular bricks over this.

Personally, I am absolutely looking forward to attending this conference.

- Ackerland

jj33...@sogetthis.com

Aug 27, 2008, 6:50:40 PM8/27/08
http://www.crawldog.com/anonym/
Holy Crap,
Thats a bad shoop I can tell by the absolute fail and from having seen
more then a few bad shoops in my day.

AnoNotAmused

Aug 27, 2008, 6:56:43 PM8/27/08
On Aug 27, 7:01 am, Gerry Armstrong <ge...@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote:
> Alert: This article needs a serious response
>
> http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/72407
>
> Germany: Neo-Nazies vs Scientology in September?
> Diane Rose
> August 26, 2008

I would SO much rather be opposing Nazi's than $cientologists.. sick
as it is to say it, it's saner to demonize other human beings based on
some sort of genetic flaw than it is to do so based upon the idea that
they haven't properly medicated their space cooties. Hard to imagine
something more irrational than hating a Jew for being a Jew, however
hating a Jew because he's a Jew infested with space aliens TOPS IT!

YOU ARE IN A UFO CULT YOU ARE IN A UFO CULT YOU ARE IN A UFO CULT YOU
ARE IN A UFO CULT YOU ARE IN A UFO CULT

SME

Aug 27, 2008, 8:35:41 PM8/27/08
On Aug 27, 10:01 am, Gerry Armstrong <ge...@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote:

> The conference is not just for Germans. Skirting German law, the
> conference is an international one that will feature several American
> speakers including: attorney Graham Berry, actor Jason Beghe, and
> Scientology drop outs Larry Brennan and Mark Headley.
>
> Even if these individuals are rabidly against Scientology it seems a
> bit extreme to support a conference so closely allied with neo-Nazis
> and take part in a conference that is illegal in the nation where it
> is to be held.
> >
> © Gerry Armstronghttp://www.gerryarmstrong.org

Speaking as the "drop out" in this thread, I must say that this whole
thing does make me think of nazi-like practices.

So here is what it makes me think of (from my posting on
enturbulation.org earlier today):

"If you want to read something that contains no lies and that makes
one really think of the nazis, read on:

A) Some Hubbard quotes about his "undesirables" and what he would do
with them:

“Perhaps at some distant date only the unaberrated person will be
granted civil rights before law. Perhaps the goal will be reached at
some future time when only the unaberrated person can attain to and
benefit from citizenship. These are desirable goals…
“Even now the codes of jurisprudence can be reformed…”
[Dianetics.]

“In any event, any person from 2.0 down on the Tone Scale should not
have, in any thinking society, any civil rights of any kind. …none
below 2.0, chronically or acutely, should be used as a witness or
jurors in courts of law…”
[Science of Survival]

“There are only two answers for the handling of people from 2.0 down
on the Tone Scale, neither one of which has anything to do with
reasoning with them or listening to their justification of their acts.
The first is to raise them on the Tone Scale by ( ..using scientology
processes) The other is to dispose of them quietly and without
sorrow.”
[Science of Survival]

What does that mean? Who is at 2.0 or below on the Tone Scale? Well
these are the ones Hubbard considers undesirable in society who should
have no civil rights and who need to be put away. These include
homosexuals and also people who are chronically in pain, who are
anxious, who live in fear, despair or terror. These are people who
Hubbard feels are overly sympathetic, propitiative, overly grieve, are
hopeless, “undeserving”, feel useless and more. There is no pity
whatsoever for those who are downtrodden and who thus need help. It is
a very cruel attitude.

Do you have any family members or friends in any of those conditions
or do you know any people in those conditions? If so, you would have
to say goodbye to them in a world run by organized scientology as they
would have no rights and would be sent away to camps to be held
against their will until they are either reprogrammed per scientology
policy or “disposed of quietly and without sorrow”

Hubbard spoke of scientologists becoming a new breed of man known as
“Homo Novis”, superior to non scientologists, many of whom, as covered
earlier, would be deprived of all of their civil rights.

B) Speaking of nazis and those who really have nazi-like goals here is
a preview of part of a speech to be given in September:

"What most people in government around the world don’t understand is
that organized scientology eventually intends to take over their
government, cancel their policies and run their area on scientology
policy as per Hubbard’s quotes mentioned earlier.

Imagine here in Germany its constitution being abolished and Miscavige
overseeing the scientology policies of disconnection, RPF, fair game,
etc. in its place.

The last time I was in Germany I went to Berlin with Ursula and saw a
piece of the Berlin wall that was there to remind everyone of the
horrors of the past in the hopes that never again can something like
that happen here. Imagine now such a wall rebuilt and behind it are
isolated in camps the “undesirables” that Hubbard said should have no
civil rights at all.

To those who would argue this I point out again the words of Hubbard
himself mentioned earlier as to the plans of world takeover by
organized scientology and what would happen to those he considers
undesirable.

I also would ask that you simply look at the horrid penal camps in the
Sea Organization of organized scientology today, the horrid abuses of
staff at the top of organized scientology by David Miscavige and those
he controls and the complete lack of basic human rights to those staff
they consider undesirable there. This is not theory. This is what is
happening now.

The truth is the greatest weapon against the lies, crimes and abuses
within organized scientology as controlled by David Miscavige
especially at the top. They will fight hard to keep that truth from
you but it is there for viewing if you look hard enough. Even their
own people outside of the top echelons do not know of all the abuses
and lies found at the top. I would like to give my thanks to Ursula,
those concerned in the German and other governments of the world,
those speaking out, those present who want to stop the lies and abuses
and the like. And thanks to Anonymous who are legion and who do not
forget for helping get the truth out over and over again around the
world and for giving wings to the voices of others who could not speak
out before.

Thank you all for caring."

Anyway, just some thoughts from a drop out.

Larry Brennan - SME

Barbara loves Marty

Aug 27, 2008, 9:58:14 PM8/27/08
On Aug 27, 9:01 am, Gerry Armstrong <ge...@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote:
> Alert:  This article needs a serious response

Read also this:

http://groups.google.com/group/rattle-users/browse_thread/thread/920c521a661d867a

Bruns retaliates and smears my name also in anonymous Blogspot that is
filled with factual lies about me for which he can be sued. It
wouldn't be the first defamation lawsuit brought against him.

MY OTHER STALKER IS TILMAN JOERG HAUSHERR FROM GERMANY, BERLIN,
EMPLOYED BY SIEMENS, WHICH HAS COZY RELATIONSHIP WITH THE GERMAN
SECRET SERVICE OPC.
Hausherr posted that it is a good idea to hurt American tourism.

Click here for information on Tilman Hausherr:

http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/media-newsroom/tilman-hausherr/

http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/media-newsroom/tilman-hausherr/
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/intolerance-hate/whistle-blowers/the-clearwater-letters/tilman-hausherr/
http://bernie.cncfamily.com/sc/kids.htm#Debate_with_Tilman_Hausherr
http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=Hausherr&btnG=Google+Search&domains=BERNIE.CNCFAMILY.COM&sitesearch=BERNIE.CNCFAMILY.COM
http://www.alarmgermany.org/tilman.htm

Here are factual criminal records about Hausherr's friend, the
habitual offender, defamer and forger Korey Jerome Kruse from Olathe,
Kansas. I am very certain that Kruse defames himself in ridiculous
postings saying about himself that he is convicted Nazi spy, etc. to
DISTRACT from his REAL rotten activities and criminal past, which is
here:
http://stalkerkoreykruse.wordpress.com/
http://phorums.com.au/archive/index.php/t-156307.html

He also is suspect no. 1, stalking and defaming me on Wikipedia under
ID Anynobody and other IDs.

AnoNotAmused

Aug 27, 2008, 10:01:22 PM8/27/08