Good video with the new spoke person of the crime cult

xenufrance

Jun 16, 2009, 11:11:32 AM6/16/09
that's in french, but you could at least see good french critics

La Scientologie jug�e comme une Entreprise
par Philippe Gras
http://www.lemague.net/dyn/spip.php?article6258 - 16 juin 2009

Video avec une interview de Nono le clown
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQSbZQRiJ2Q 31 mai 2009

this show a number of distinguished anticultists as well as the "new"
spokeperson called Agn�s Bron.

Poor Dani�le Gounord, OT8, she look so thin that I think she is no longer
eating her vitamins every day with her fruit and cakes; unless Agn�s Bron
has taken her dinner , we can wonder.

Hartley Patterson

Jun 16, 2009, 11:44:23 AM6/16/09
xenuf...@free.fr says:

> Poor Danièle Gounord, OT8, she look so thin that I think she is no
longer
> eating her vitamins every day with her fruit and cakes; unless Agnès Bron

> has taken her dinner , we can wonder.

LOL!!! That's coffee over my keyboard again Roger...

--
69 Ways to spot a Suppressive Person
http://www.newsfrombree.co.uk/stolgy_10.htm

Eldon

Jun 16, 2009, 11:51:54 AM6/16/09
On Jun 16, 5:11 pm, "xenufrance" <xenufra...@free.fr> wrote:
> that's in french, but you could at least see good french critics
>
> La Scientologie jugée comme une Entreprise
> par Philippe Grashttp://www.lemague.net/dyn/spip.php?article6258- 16 juin 2009
>
> Video avec une interview de Nono le clownhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQSbZQRiJ2Q31 mai 2009

> this show a number of distinguished anticultists as well as the "new"
> spokeperson called Agnès Bron.
>
> Poor Danièle Gounord, OT8, she look so thin that I think she is no longer
> eating her vitamins every day with her fruit and cakes; unless Agnès Bron

> has taken her dinner , we can wonder.

Damn! We should buy poor Agnès a copy of this book... but I don't
think it's been translated into French.
www.amazon.com/French-Women-Dont-Get-Fat/dp/0375710515/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1245167130&sr=1-1

xenufrance

Jun 16, 2009, 4:05:24 PM6/16/09

"Eldon" <Eldo...@aol.com> a �crit dans le message de news:
0a11fa13-14c1-43e4...@m19g2000yqk.googlegroups.com...

On Jun 16, 5:11 pm, "xenufrance" <xenufra...@free.fr> wrote:
> that's in french, but you could at least see good french critics
>
> La Scientologie jug�e comme une Entreprise

> par Philippe Grashttp://www.lemague.net/dyn/spip.php?article6258- 16 juin
> 2009
>
> Video avec une interview de Nono le
> clownhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQSbZQRiJ2Q31 mai 2009
>
> this show a number of distinguished anticultists as well as the "new"
> spokeperson called Agn�s Bron.
>
> Poor Dani�le Gounord, OT8, she look so thin that I think she is no longer
> eating her vitamins every day with her fruit and cakes; unless Agn�s Bron

> has taken her dinner , we can wonder.

Damn! We should buy poor Agn�s a copy of this book... but I don't

yes, but those who don't get fat are perhaps much practicing some sports. I
mean, s. sport.