Pierre Ethier 's real pc, Mario Majorski vs his arm chair evaluation of Jason Beghe

Out_Of_The_Dark

Nov 24, 2008, 11:47:14 PM11/24/08
Where the heck is Pierre Ethier? He has some explaining to do about
his failed L-11 expanded product.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/a6264761665891bf?hl=en

Perhaps that odd cloud hovering over Clearwater yesterday was Mario
Majorski fuming at Flag and it's Class VIII 's because of how messed
up L-11 made him.
http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/m/mario-majorski.html
http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=4890

L-11

" L11 - New Life Rundown - Addresses areas where one introverts and
the things that diminish one's power, supposed to deliver a new level
of rationality "
http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=4890

Look at what this guy was promised L-11 would do for him, the stuff
that madnesss is made of:

INCREASE YOUR PERCEPTION AND ABILITY

GET AUDITED ON THE FAMOUS FLAG-ONLY RUNDOWNS

On the fabulous Flag-only Rundowns L 10, L 11, L 12, the auditing is
done by specially trained Class XII Flag Auditors. There are no Class
XIIs auditing anywhere else in the world. The Case Supervision is done
by Flag Class XII Case Supervisors. These rundowns are made available
to selected public persons.

The Flag Rundowns do not supplant any other Grade or Class. After them
one can get any other grade. The higher a person is on the Grade Chart
the more gains come from them.

Set ups to prepare your case for these rundowns are all done at
regular Flag Case Completion Intensive rates.

L 11® NEW LIFE RUNDOWN® advanced pastoral counselling

Developed as a result of L 10 OT Research. Handles the basic
aberration on the case.

Gives one a new life.

Minimum initial intensive: 25 hours
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/1cd078c2f4e3b77d?hl=en

Epic FAIL, Pierre. Jason Beghe was right that the L-s "f__k " people
up.

Mary

xenufrance

Nov 25, 2008, 12:21:46 AM11/25/08
The biggest reproach I'd set against Pierre is that he wrote an excellent
start of a report against the crime cult, then he left the second part.

Seems that he's not completely off. Many people having had these long
trainings can't easily make up their minds really differently than when they
were in.

"Out_Of_The_Dark" <xscilen...@yahoo.com> a écrit dans le message de
news: 3f2c7fdd-6faa-4830...@r40g2000yqj.googlegroups.com...

Out_Of_The_Dark

Nov 25, 2008, 11:23:58 AM11/25/08
On Nov 25, 12:21 am, "xenufrance" <xenufra...@free.fr> wrote:
> The biggest reproach I'd set against Pierre is that he wrote an excellent
> start of a report against the crime cult, then he left the second part.
>
> Seems that he's not completely off. Many people having had these long
> trainings can't easily make up their minds really differently than when they
> were in.
>
> "Out_Of_The_Dark" <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com> a écrit dans le message denews: 3f2c7fdd-6faa-4830-ad0b-2f56e98cc__BEGIN_MASK_n#9g02mG7!__...__END_MASK_i?a63jfAD$z...@r40g2000yqj.googlegroups.com...

> Where the heck is Pierre Ethier? He has some explaining to do about
> his failed L-11 expanded product.http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/a62647616...

> Perhaps that odd cloud hovering over Clearwater yesterday was Mario
> Majorski fuming at Flag  and it's Class VIII 's because of how messed
> up L-11 made him.http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/m/mario-majorski.htmlhttp://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=4890

> L-11
>
> " L11 - New Life Rundown - Addresses areas where one introverts and
> the things that diminish one's power, supposed to deliver a new level
> of rationality "http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=4890
>
> Look at what this guy was promised L-11 would do for him, the stuff
> that madnesss is made of:
>
> INCREASE YOUR PERCEPTION AND ABILITY
>
> GET AUDITED ON THE FAMOUS FLAG-ONLY RUNDOWNS
>
> On the fabulous Flag-only Rundowns L 10, L 11, L 12, the auditing is
> done by specially trained Class XII Flag Auditors. There are no Class
> XIIs auditing anywhere else in the world. The Case Supervision is done
> by Flag Class XII Case Supervisors. These rundowns are made available
> to selected public persons.
>
> The Flag Rundowns do not supplant any other Grade or Class. After them
> one can get any other grade. The higher a person is on the Grade Chart
> the more gains come from them.
>
> Set ups to prepare your case for these rundowns are all done at
> regular Flag Case Completion Intensive rates.
>
> L 11® NEW LIFE RUNDOWN® advanced pastoral counselling
>
> Developed as a result of L 10 OT Research. Handles the basic
> aberration on the case.
>
> Gives one a new life.
>
> Minimum initial intensive: 25 hourshttp://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.scientology/msg/1cd078c2f...

> Epic FAIL, Pierre. Jason Beghe was right that the L-s "f__k " people
> up.
>
> Mary

yes, he should complete it, except he reveals private information
obtained under confidenmtial sessions. I find that unacceptable.
http://www.lermanet.com/cos/inside.html

Interestingly, in that Part 1 of Questionaire, Pierre reveals these
admissions about L-11 in Part 1 and since he was Mario's auditor, I
wonder why he didn't think of this when he was auditing the poor guy:

"Being highly trained, I read many sessions C/Sed by LRH for XDN, CL
VIII, OT 1II repairs, L-10,11,12, when the person had become
psychotic, even suicidal. Most of L-11 for instance was developed from
the case of a staff member who had become intensely and violently
psychotic on the Apollo. (In C/S 22 LRH mentions that a CL XI has a
different approach to handle psychosis). After all throughout those
materials, LRH boasts that he has the cure to insanity Unfortunately
checking into the later track of all those pcs, one finds the bulk of
them, far from being the Supermen they were made to attest to, were
for the most part later declared SP, showed very aberrated behaviour
and failed as execs. The original psychotic out of whom L-11 was
derived was named Peggy McCall and her auditor was Liese Klingsvall.
According to the case history she had been found to be raving hostile
remarks against LRH and had been "violent" (no specifics). LRH
invented from the top of his head a process later known as C/S series
37R claiming she would be permanently cured of her insanity by it.
After auditing that action and a few other steps (which is textually
L-11 as given today) she was made to attest and offloaded. This shows
that a powerful rundown claimed to cure insanity, was piloted on ONE
person beside LRH doing it solo on himself before being labelled as
"full3,' researched and vindicated". The name of the pc on whom L-11
is based is Peggy McCall who went crazy and was locked up on the
Apollo in 1971. " http://www.lermanet.com/cos/inside.html

This explains in part why Mario Majorski was a madman.