scientology scam sellers why don't you restore a.r.s to what it was?

1 Aufruf
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht
Die Nachricht wurde gelöscht

xenufrance

ungelesen,
16.03.2010, 09:09:1516.03.10
an
<George Orwell wrote:

whatever

Maureen

ungelesen,
16.03.2010, 11:07:5316.03.10
an

On Mar 15, 10:37 pm, George Orwell <nob...@mixmaster.it> wrote:
> You were here before, you know that a.r.s was once much more than a place
> for an autistic Christian with 30 socks.

sox dox, or it didn't happen?
A-PAC of sox?

Patrick Volk

ungelesen,
16.03.2010, 20:56:2916.03.10
an
On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 04:37:21 +0100 (CET), George Orwell
<nob...@mixmaster.it> wrote:

>You were here before, you know that a.r.s was once much more than a place
>for an autistic Christian with 30 socks.

All I can do is provide the conversation I've tried to provide when
I've been here. The only thing I promise to anyone, Scientologist or
critic, is, I will try and make you THINK.

I know what happened to Dennis back in '93 I think it was (the reason
I came here in the first place). I can only imagine how difficult it
is. But I see Dennis in the same light as Monica, appreciate the good
things they do. The bickering back and forth, I really wish they
wouldn't do, but I know they so won't listen to me there.

>Il mittente di questo messaggio|The sender address of this
>non corrisponde ad un utente |message is not related to a real
>reale ma all'indirizzo fittizio|person but to a fake address of an
>di un sistema anonimizzatore |anonymous system
>Per maggiori informazioni |For more info
> https://www.mixmaster.it

Dennis L Erlich

ungelesen,
16.03.2010, 21:15:0416.03.10
an
Patrick Volk <pjv...@comcast.net> wrote:

>I know what happened to Dennis back in '93 I think it was (the reason
>I came here in the first place).

February of 1995. 15 years ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dauM5JhFYXY

>I can only imagine how difficult it
>is. But I see Dennis in the same light as Monica, appreciate the good
>things they do.

Thanks, Patrick.

>The bickering back and forth, I really wish they
>wouldn't do, but I know they so won't listen to me there.

I listen, Pat. But it's more than simple bickering. Her use of
sliemy Dead Agent tactics, her finding and fabricating stink to put on
me because I point out her hypocrisy ... it's a point of interest for
me and I will continue to comment on it.

----------------

"At this point, if we could go back in time and get rid of the internet
altogether, I would be all for it." - Dr. Monica Pignotti (Nov 2009)

The Alien Krlll

ungelesen,
16.03.2010, 22:54:2516.03.10
an
On 3/16/2010 8:15 PM, Dennis L Erlich wrote:

> I listen, Pat. But it's more than simple bickering. Her use of
> sliemy Dead Agent tactics, her finding and fabricating stink to put on
> me

With all the stink that has been put on you from multiple sources for
the last few years, all of Palm Springs must REEK!

--
"The giving aspect of Erlich and his InFormer Ministry seem confined to
his graciousness in letting us know who among us are cocksuckers, lying

Patrick Volk

ungelesen,
17.03.2010, 22:28:2117.03.10
an
On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 18:15:04 -0700, Dennis L Erlich
<info...@informer.org> wrote:

>Patrick Volk <pjv...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>>I know what happened to Dennis back in '93 I think it was (the reason
>>I came here in the first place).
>
>February of 1995. 15 years ago.
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dauM5JhFYXY

Wow, I didn't think it was that close to when I graduated college
(that took me 11 years, I thought I used to Pitt account longer here
though).

>>I can only imagine how difficult it
>>is. But I see Dennis in the same light as Monica, appreciate the good
>>things they do.
>
>Thanks, Patrick.
>
>>The bickering back and forth, I really wish they
>>wouldn't do, but I know they so won't listen to me there.
>
>I listen, Pat. But it's more than simple bickering. Her use of
>sliemy Dead Agent tactics, her finding and fabricating stink to put on
>me because I point out her hypocrisy ... it's a point of interest for
>me and I will continue to comment on it.

You do have the right to defend yourself, and so does she. I have to
admit I wasn't here to see all the back and forth stuff, but I know
it's there. I know I don't want to get in the middle of it, it
wouldn't do anybody any good.

0 neue Nachrichten