"The Profit" Lawyer Blames Anonymous for Spreading Unauthorized Version of Movie

1 view

Out_Of_The_Dark

Mar 23, 2008, 1:37:44 PM3/23/08
The baloney never ends.......

Luke Lirot
Newbie

Group: Members
Member No.: 63
Joined: 22-March 08

My firm represents Peter Alexander, managing member of Courage
Productions, LLC, the producers and copyright holders of the film,
"The Profit." It has been brought to my attention that several
unauthorized transmissions and downloads of this protected work have
taken place over the last 72 hours. Such actions are copyright
violations and are unlawful. I request that any further distribution
and/or dissemination of this important work cease immediately and any
copies of the work that have been downloaded please be deleted.

If the efforts in distributing/downloading this work are well
intended, please discontinue any such efforts so that the film can be
commercially released and realize its full potential as an important
statement on its subject topic. If anyone associated with "Anonymous"
is actively participating in these acts, we approve wholeheartedly of
the exercise of your First Amendment rights, but diluting the
marketplace with unauthorized and unfinished/unedited versions of this
work will only serve to harm the goal of vast distribution, as well as
destroying the ability to recoup the millions of dollars and countless
hours of creative effort and investment that went into producing this
work. Please be advised that such unauthorized distribution only harms
the greater goal of distributing this work in a more customary
fashion, thus limiting the ultimate audience that can view this
important statement, and ultimately reaching less people to be
educated by this work.

I have personally been trying to secure the distribution of "The
Profit" for several years, first, thwarted by the courts at the behest
of Scientology, and, more recently, thwarted by the efforts of Robert
Minton (erstwhile co-member of Courage Productions, LLC) and his
counsel. We are on the verge of overcoming the last hurdle of this
long journey and we would respectfully, but formally, request and
demand that any further unauthorized distribution cease immediately.
We need your cooperation if the true potential of this film's goals is
to be realized. Thank you.
http://z6.invisionfree.com/theprofit/index.php?showtopic=21

phil scott

Mar 23, 2008, 2:14:54 PM3/23/08
On Mar 23, 10:37 am, Out_Of_The_Dark <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

alas.... this is similar to one of a guys oldest laments, if only he
could unscrew his pregnant girlfriend...but there she is knocked up,
pecker tracks all over her bed, dents in the hood of his car..... its
over.

the film is out now, and will forever be available in the underground
or otherwise, imo it might even spur
movie ticket sales....hard to say with the mixed reviews it gets
though..

Phil Scott

Out_Of_The_Dark

Mar 23, 2008, 2:50:57 PM3/23/08
> Phil Scott- Hide quoted text -

yes, but I don't like that Alexander and Patricia set it up for
Anonymous to be the bad guys in this. This is a copyright issue, a
legal issue and Anonymous' may well be dragged into courts because of
it.

barb

Mar 23, 2008, 4:54:31 PM3/23/08

LOL! Like this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ar9XL4e9dI&NR=1

--
Barb
Chaplain, ARSCC (wdne)

“I think that the protections that we enjoy for freedom of worship exist
so long as we don’t step over the line. When religious worship and
belief cross over into things like fraud, victimization of others and
the disruption of the political arena, that protection is no longer
appropriate.”

--Robert Goff
Professor Emeritus, UCSC

EvilZoe

Mar 23, 2008, 3:55:52 PM3/23/08
On Mar 23, 11:50 am, Out_Of_The_Dark <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

The original leak is the one responsible, and no member of Anonymous
had the original movie until it was leaked.

That leaves the very few who had possession of the movie liable.

beech...@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2008, 4:01:39 PM3/23/08
Actually, when you think about it, this was the absolute time to
release the movie. If the legal battle had dragged on for a few more
years, the current wave of interest in it would have waned. If it had
been released theatrically then, it would have died a quick death in
the few theaters that ran it.

By being released now, there's far more chance of it going viral and
paving the way for a lucrative DVD release.

clam....@googlemail.com

Mar 23, 2008, 4:12:53 PM3/23/08
On Mar 23, 5:37 pm, Out_Of_The_Dark <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> It has been brought to my attention that

> tens of thousands of unauthorized transmissions

> and downloads of this protected work have taken
> place over the last 72 hours.

er... i fixed that sentence for you, mr. lirot.

JAFAW

Mar 23, 2008, 4:12:55 PM3/23/08

"Out_Of_The_Dark" <xscilen...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

================

All the IP addresses were wearing Guy Fawkes masks or Fedora hats and
sunglasses except an innocent Starbucks IP on its day off.

Out_Of_The_Dark

Mar 23, 2008, 4:37:48 PM3/23/08
> LOL! Like this?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ar9XL4e9dI&NR=1

> --
> Barb
> Chaplain, ARSCC (wdne)

Barb, is that the justification? If I recall correctly, you were
bitching and moaning about the thought of that 10 million Bart Simpson
money going into the IAS coffers to investigate others, including
yourself.

This letter from Lirot demonstrates that the intention was to set it
up so that the release of the movie was intended to be done under the
guise of Anonymous so that Anonymous would bear the brunt of the legal
attacks that are certainly pending. 12 innocent people were dragged
into court last time the CoS lost in court. Just because the CoS lost
in court does not mean that innocent people didn't suffer and incur
legal fees defending themselves.

The amusement falls flat on presentation of the reality.

Anonology

Mar 23, 2008, 4:45:20 PM3/23/08
Like the judge said in the clearwater failed injunction case, you
can't sue 'anonymous'... the only way to take legal action on this is
to do what the RIAA did, which is to catch someone in the act of
sharing it, then sue them... however, that will not be effective if
their aim is to take the movie off the internet... it will only serve
to punish that particular person who shared it...

this cat will never be put back in the bag...

How successful was RIAA in stopping online sharing of music?

Feisty

Mar 23, 2008, 4:48:52 PM3/23/08

"Anonology" <shroom...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Mass propagation!

Would it do any differently in foreign countries, Sweden?

Out_Of_The_Dark

Mar 23, 2008, 4:51:18 PM3/23/08
On Mar 23, 4:12 pm, "JAFAW" <a...@anon.net> wrote:
> "Out_Of_The_Dark" <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> sunglasses except an innocent Starbucks IP on its day off.- Hide quoted text -

See my reply to Barbs, above

Out_Of_The_Dark

Mar 23, 2008, 4:58:32 PM3/23/08

I agree it was a perfect time for release but to pin the blame for
it's release all over the net on Anonymous means more legal attacks on
Anonymous for something it had little to do with starting.

12 innocent people got dragged into court last time by the cult, even
if the judge through out the case it effected the lives of those
people. There are 2 court orders on this movie that have been violated
because of this release.The lawyetr is trying to pin the violations on
Anonymous.

JAFAW

Mar 23, 2008, 5:31:04 PM3/23/08

"Out_Of_The_Dark" <xscilen...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

=========================

The movie doesn't belong to the Co$.
Legally, it has nothing to do with them.
There are no Co$ injunctions against this movie.

JAFAW

Mar 23, 2008, 5:34:30 PM3/23/08

"Out_Of_The_Dark" <xscilen...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

=======================

There is only one and it's nothing to do with Co$ (the one you are thinking
of was lifted in 2007).
There is some conflict between the owners which has not been settled.

Out_Of_The_Dark

Mar 23, 2008, 6:28:57 PM3/23/08
On Mar 23, 5:31 pm, "JAFAW" <a...@anon.net> wrote:
> "Out_Of_The_Dark" <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> There are no Co$ injunctions against this movie.- Hide quoted text -

In part, technically, no. But in Minton v Alexander case, the CoS
attorney McGowan holds power of attorney for Bob Minton on his
partnership interest as co manager of Courage Productions LCC, owner
of the film and because of that, and the earlier injunction in Estate
of Lisa McPherson v Church of Scientology case ( which has not been
lifted per court records on line), there are unfinished legal
m,atters, which Lirot's letter eludes to.

Eldon

Mar 23, 2008, 7:51:14 PM3/23/08
On Mar 23, 6:37 pm, Out_Of_The_Dark <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The baloney never ends.......
>
> Luke Lirot
> Newbie
>
> Group: Members
> Member No.: 63
> Joined: 22-March 08
>
> My firm represents Peter Alexander, managing member of Courage
> Productions, LLC, the producers and copyright holders of the film,
> "The Profit." It has been brought to my attention that several
> unauthorized transmissions and downloads of this protected work have
> taken place over the last 72 hours. Such actions are copyright
> violations and are unlawful. I request that any further distribution
> and/or dissemination of this important work cease immediately and any
> copies of the work that have been downloaded please be deleted.

This is starting to sound like Edison Chen's plea to destroy the pics
he took of himself cavorting with various Hong Kong starlets.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=io9n4XwJQG0

That didn't work, and neither will this, of course. For more about the
evolution of copyright, see John Perry Barlow's various writings.

Eldon

Mar 23, 2008, 7:58:45 PM3/23/08
On Mar 23, 9:12 pm, "JAFAW" <a...@anon.net> wrote:
> "Out_Of_The_Dark" <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

ROFLMAO! Exactly.

Oh, poor Anonymous, having the blame pinned on its amorphous entity.
Does one through ten thousand? Bwahahaha!

beech...@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2008, 8:34:06 PM3/23/08
On Mar 23, 7:58 pm, Eldon <EldonB...@aol.com> wrote:
> Oh, poor Anonymous, having the blame pinned on its amorphous entity.

Exactly... IMO...

1.) This is the best time to "leak" the film

2.) Anonymous, by its very amorphous (love that word, BTW) quality, is
the PERFECT scapegoat.
Even if Anonymous is blamed, without being able to pin down the
original poster of the film, nobody can be prosecuted.

3.) Profit

Quite frankly, it would be foolish to NOT leak the film, at the height
of the interest in it. Far more people want to see it now than when it
was first made. I know that's what I would do, if it were me.

cultxpt

Mar 23, 2008, 8:45:08 PM3/23/08

Release it on a dvd officially. Put in lotsa extras like The Making
of The Profit, interviews with director, etc.

Scientology is a cult

Mar 24, 2008, 1:54:58 AM3/24/08
Out_Of_The_Dark <xscilen...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:60b6daca-eaf4-
4b90-be85-8...@d62g2000hsf.googlegroups.com:

> My firm represents Peter Alexander, managing member of Courage
> Productions, LLC, the producers and copyright holders of the film,
> "The Profit." It has been brought to my attention that several
> unauthorized transmissions and downloads of this protected work have
> taken place over the last 72 hours. Such actions are copyright
> violations and are unlawful. I request that any further distribution
> and/or dissemination of this important work cease immediately and any
> copies of the work that have been downloaded please be deleted.

Well that settles it then. I'm finding and downloading the movie and the
burning some copies on DVD for my friends.

Eldon

Mar 24, 2008, 6:15:29 AM3/24/08
On Mar 24, 6:54 am, Scientology is a cult <Y...@ema.yil> wrote:
> Out_Of_The_Dark <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:60b6daca-eaf4-
> 4b90-be85-8793d83e5...@d62g2000hsf.googlegroups.com:

> > My firm represents Peter Alexander, managing member of Courage
> > Productions, LLC, the producers and copyright holders of the film,
> > "The Profit." It has been brought to my attention that several
> > unauthorized transmissions and downloads of this protected work have
> > taken place over the last 72 hours. Such actions are copyright
> > violations and are unlawful. I request that any further distribution
> > and/or dissemination of this important work cease immediately and any
> > copies of the work that have been downloaded please be deleted.
>
> Well that settles it then. I'm finding and downloading the movie and the
> burning some copies on DVD for my friends.

After some reflection, I see this letter as a cover-yer-ass
notification designed to document that Courage Productions didn't want
the video leaked, and thus acted in the best interest of the
partnership, bla-bla.

Scientology is a cult

Mar 24, 2008, 5:38:29 AM3/24/08
Eldon <Eldo...@aol.com> wrote in

In that case I retract my statement.

I haven't downloaded it anyway. I hear it's worse than bad.

Eldon

Mar 24, 2008, 6:40:42 AM3/24/08
On Mar 24, 10:38 am, Scientology is a cult <Y...@ema.yil> wrote:

Well, you can watch it on YouTube and then decide. I assume the
torrent copy on Piratebay is better qualtiy. There are 12 segments
there (unless it has been disappeared. I thought Segment 4 was pretty
good actually, and so were some other bits.

hel...@online.no

Mar 24, 2008, 6:42:54 AM3/24/08
On Mar 23, 6:37 pm, Out_Of_The_Dark <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com> wrote:

At least mr. Lirot has changed his language and become less aggressive
than when he sent me an unsolicited threat a while back. Not that he
then bothered to clear that with me.

era...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2008, 6:53:54 AM3/24/08
can you bring a comatose patient out of coma using
"urine therapy" 156,000 web-pages and http://spacetimemotion.tripod.com
Dr Bhavasar who brought a brain-dead person heart still beating back
life and he reported on March 8th Doordarshan Sahyadri 7:30 am show.

Erach Irani

Hartley Patterson

Mar 24, 2008, 7:34:29 AM3/24/08
Eldo...@aol.com:

> After some reflection, I see this letter as a cover-yer-ass
> notification designed to document that Courage Productions didn't want
> the video leaked, and thus acted in the best interest of the
> partnership, bla-bla.

Of course. After watching uncountable courtroom dramas on TV in which
lawyers say to witnesses "You murdered Miss Scarlett in the Dining Room
with the Lead Pipe did you not Professor Plum?" and the witness gets upset
because the lawyer "doesn't believe him" you'd think people would remember
that lawyers are paid to serve the best interests of their clients, not to
state their personal opinions. But no, if Mr X is a villain then his
lawyer must be as well.

--
Hartley Patterson
http://www.newsfrombree.co.uk

JAFAW

Mar 24, 2008, 7:57:44 AM3/24/08

<hel...@online.no> wrote in message

for newcomers..
I believe that was during the preparations for the Operation Clambake 10
year Anniversary party in Norway 2006 when you announced that you were going
to premier a movie critical of scientology (not mentioning the title). The
producers of "The Profit" shat their knickers.
The movie turned out to be the far superior "The Bridge" by Brett Hanover.

Eldon

Mar 24, 2008, 8:47:58 AM3/24/08

Wow, what a great memory you have! Are you a Dianetic Clear? ;-)

Lirot really should have apologized to Andreas for that. He could have
sent a polite, hypothetical warning. He would have had one hell of a
time bringing a copyright suit in Norway for a one-time showing there
anyway.

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!

Mar 24, 2008, 8:55:49 AM3/24/08

Consider the character of his client.

Beware of _________ bearing gifts.

Lets see trying to get anonymous teid up with that old LMT
injunction...= FAIL

Getting anonymous tied up with a court order that a bad movie not be
seen.. = To Be Determined

It takes multiple criminal predicate acts to invoke the color of law
for a frivolous RICO case.

I bet.. they get the court spun up, and start issuing subpeonas...
to depose folks, to fid out WHO leaked it..

As the person THAT leaked it is guilty of Contempt of Court... NOT
Anonymous..

However, this will be glossed over and attention will be placed on
the violation of a court order by multiple parties.

The person WHO GAVE THIS MATERIAL UP for posting is the primary one
in CONTEMPT of a court order.

If they had courage they would come forward NOW...

But no, this will get spun up into a series of depositions for
intelligence gathering
and then maybe a rico case..

I hope I am wrong

I believe this was a Trojan Horse.

Arnie Lerma

diarrhetics

Mar 24, 2008, 9:38:01 AM3/24/08
On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 10:37:44 -0700, Out_Of_The_Dark wrote:

> Luke Lirot

someone needs to tell this guy, that the right target for
legal threats is at http://thepiratebay.org

:P

R. Hill

Mar 24, 2008, 9:47:14 AM3/24/08
On Mar 24, 8:55 am, "Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!"

<ale...@verizon.net> wrote:
> On Mar 24, 6:42 am, "hel...@online.no" <hel...@online.no> wrote:

<snip>

> The person WHO GAVE THIS MATERIAL UP for posting is the primary one
> in CONTEMPT of a court order.
>
> If they had courage they would come forward NOW...
>
> But no, this will get spun up into a series of depositions for
> intelligence gathering
> and then maybe a rico case..
>
> I hope I am wrong
>
> I believe this was a Trojan Horse.
>
> Arnie Lerma

I will speculate from my non-lawyer perspective.

From what I gather, someone found and posted a link to a torrent which
happened to be The Profit movie. To find out the leaker, the first
step I can see is a judge can do is to ask thepiratepay.org (and the
other torrent provider) do disclose information that would allow the
poster of the original torrent to be found (if that is possible, which
I don't know). And from what I understand, thepiratebay.org is not
easily impressed with legal stuff.

The judges in Clearwater refused to go along the Church of Scientology
silliness that "Anonymous" was even remotely a structured
organization. Anybody can come along and call themselves "Anonymous"
without asking permission. It is still the case. So I don't see a
judge deposing anybody assumed to belong to "Anonymous" at random just
because somebody posted *anonymously* a torrent.

So I don't agree that the leaker should come forward. Who would be
deposed in your scenario?

Ray.

Eldon

Mar 24, 2008, 9:50:18 AM3/24/08
On Mar 24, 1:55 pm, "Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!"

Well Arnie, I think you need to look at this on a global scale. They
might get as far as finding the person who put it on YouTube, since
that is a case of blatant copyright infringement in the US, and Google
does have deep pockets..

But.... the Pirate Bay, where it was originally seeded as a torrent,
is in Sweden, and has survived quite a few onslaughts. It'll be pretty
hard to find out who put it there.

And I'll bet that if Peter and Patricia made a list of possible
sources for this version, it would be a pretty long list. So where are
they going to start? In Canada where they sent a copy for a film
festival? Oops, it's hard to depose Canadians from the US.

R. Hill

Mar 24, 2008, 9:51:22 AM3/24/08
On Mar 24, 7:57 am, "JAFAW" <a...@anon.net> wrote:
> <hel...@online.no> wrote in message

<snip>

> for newcomers..
> I believe that was during the preparations for the Operation Clambake 10
> year Anniversary party in Norway 2006 when you announced that you were going
> to premier a movie critical of scientology (not mentioning the title). The
> producers of "The Profit" shat their knickers.
> The movie turned out to be the far superior "The Bridge" by Brett Hanover.

From memory too, I think Andreas asked on OCMB something like "What if
The Profit movie was shown" at his 10-year anniversary event. He *did*
mention the title. (Just to be clear, I am not saying the legal
threat was appropriate. There seem to be often assumption of bad faith
with Mr. Lirot, I am also thinking about the silly idea that Mark
Bunker was out to destroy the movie.)

Ray.

Eldon

Mar 24, 2008, 10:23:12 AM3/24/08

Well Ray, thanks to you as well for demonstrating your Perfect Memory!
How many hours of Dianetics did it take to achieve that state? ;-)

The person who was out to sabotage the movie, according to Patricia
G., was Stacy. To say the two didn't get along is a major
understatement.

I'm not saying that Stacy was out to sabotage anything else, but she
was obviously in over her head as a manager at the LMT, and hadn't
fully recovered from her cult conditioning.

JAFAW

Mar 24, 2008, 10:55:07 AM3/24/08

"R. Hill" <rh...@xenu-directory.net> wrote in message

Your engrams are strong with the Force old Jedi. :-)
http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=14356&start=15

Zinj

Mar 24, 2008, 11:20:58 AM3/24/08
It's nice that it's out. It's an historic document (not in its content;
just in its history) and it should be availabe.

The nice side effect is that there's one less hobby-horse for the
distractionists to ride around on, at least once the current flapple
goes poof.

Let's see; Lisa Case settled and gagged; Profit available; Bob recused;
LMT dead.

What's left?

Nuthin but noise? Good. Now back to the raizing of Evil UFO Cult
already in progress.

Zinj
--
Scientology may be the first 'religion' best comprehended by forensic
accountants.

Ronnie Marks

Mar 24, 2008, 1:28:57 PM3/24/08
Sometime near Mon, 24 Mar 2008 14:38:01 +0100, diarrhetics
<implan...@invalid.invalid> may have written:

Probably not, but they have the deepest pockets, by far. (Or the most to lose,
in any case.)

How many people had a copy of the film two weeks ago?

Which one of that probably very small number of people let it get out (or put it
out) to the world in general?

There is somewhat well over 1000 full copies out in the world right now with
that number climbing every day.

But who made the FIRST copy available on the net?

--
"Religion is the monumental chapter in the history of human egotism."
- William James

Ronnie Marks

Mar 24, 2008, 1:47:59 PM3/24/08
Sometime near 24 Mar 2008 09:38:29 GMT, Scientology is a cult <Yo...@ema.yil> may
have written:

>I haven't downloaded it anyway. I hear it's worse than bad.

Worse than "Battlefield Earth"?

--
"I think that the protections that we enjoy for freedom of worship exist so long as we don't step over the line. When religious worship and belief cross over into things like fraud, victimization of others and the disruption of the political arena, that protection is no longer appropriate."
--Robert Goff, Professor Emeritus, UCSC

Mark Bunker

Mar 24, 2008, 2:01:42 PM3/24/08

<hel...@online.no> wrote in message

Or when he sent a threatening letter to Tory after she said she saw the
movie and thought it sucked. They demanded to know where she saw it and
give the names of everyone else who was there and yada, yada, yada.

Ananamuss

Mar 24, 2008, 2:03:55 PM3/24/08
On Mar 24, 12:47 pm, Ronnie Marks <Ron...@RonnieMarks.org> wrote:
> Sometime near 24 Mar 2008 09:38:29 GMT, Scientology is a cult <Y...@ema.yil> may

> have written:
>
> >I haven't downloaded it anyway. I hear it's worse than bad.
>
> Worse than "Battlefield Earth"?
>
> --
> "I think that the protections that we enjoy for freedom of worship exist so long as we don't step over the line. When religious worship and belief cross over into things like fraud, victimization of others and the disruption of the political arena, that protection is no longer appropriate."
> --Robert Goff, Professor Emeritus, UCSC

It''s hard to say... They're both bad, in their own unique ways. The
Profit has tit and devil worship, though, so it might be just a little
bit better, if by better you mean: "Not quite at the stage where I
want to poke out my own eyes with forks to make it stop."

...and I always get a good laugh over Mr. Johnson being in the pink.
Heh.

Mark Bunker

Mar 24, 2008, 2:10:28 PM3/24/08

"Eldon" <Eldo...@aol.com> wrote in message

Stacy could get along with Patricia fine. I never heard her say anything
about her other than "Why is she doing this?" concerning all the time
Patricia spent stabbing Stacy in her back and then lying to Bob about the
vicious things Patricia was saying about Stacy to others.

> I'm not saying that Stacy was out to sabotage anything else, but she
> was obviously in over her head as a manager at the LMT, and hadn't
> fully recovered from her cult conditioning.

We were all in over our heads. I won't suggest Stacy did a perfect job but
I always find it ironic that Patricia would complain about Stacy's
performance when the film she was producing was heading over the cliff. Her
attention should have been focused on making sure the movie didn't fail.

Call me crazy but there's just something bat-shit insane about Person A
complaining about Person B while Person B is doing just as poor a job and
wasting just as many millions of dollars.

But I suppose I am working for Scientology to suggest that.

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!

Mar 24, 2008, 9:19:19 PM3/24/08
On Mar 24, 9:47 am, "R. Hill" <rh...@xenu-directory.net> wrote:
> On Mar 24, 8:55 am, "Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!"
>

> So I don't agree that the leaker should come forward. Who would be
> deposed in your scenario?
>
> Ray.

Perhaps Ms Greenway?

Fredric L. Rice

Mar 24, 2008, 11:27:57 PM3/24/08
Scientology is a cult <Yo...@ema.yil> wrote:
>Out_Of_The_Dark <xscilen...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:60b6daca-eaf4-
>4b90-be85-8...@d62g2000hsf.googlegroups.com:

>> My firm represents Peter Alexander, managing member of Courage
>> Productions, LLC, the producers and copyright holders of the film,
>> "The Profit." It has been brought to my attention that several

>Well that settles it then. I'm finding and downloading the movie and the
>burning some copies on DVD for my friends.

Mr. Lirot is one of the good guys. Seriously, as an attorney he is
without question one of the good guys. He has helped a whole slew
of Scientology critics and he has fought Scientology Fair Game and
racketeering for a decade. What he asks is reasonable though rather
impossible. }:-} I want to buy copies.

---
Anonymous = Herd of Cats Latched on to the Same Wildebeest
"Operation Freakout 2.0 is failing miserably for the cult." - Anonymous