A huge disturbance in the Force...

Anonymous

Feb 15, 2008, 4:26:49 PM2/15/08
It's 8:24 AM in my part of the world.
Within 12 hours there will be felt a huge disturbance in the Force.

After more than 50 years, we're now on the homestretch.

Rejoice.

Anonymous

Michael Pattinson

Feb 15, 2008, 5:09:13 PM2/15/08

Wow, sounds exciting

.:-))

anothers...@hotmail.com

Feb 15, 2008, 5:23:32 PM2/15/08
On Feb 15, 1:26 pm, Anonymous <Anonymous...@live.com> wrote:

Hmmm...

anonymousAltF4

Feb 15, 2008, 6:31:28 PM2/15/08

I guess the only way to fight space opera is with moar references to
space opera. XD

cultxpt

Feb 15, 2008, 6:48:57 PM2/15/08

Should I be standing outside looking up?

eddieVroom

Feb 15, 2008, 6:59:32 PM2/15/08

Is someone dropping a satellite on the Freewinds?

--
the Tortured Spark - a Light in the Dark
the Mystical RevvedErrand Doktor eddieVroom

http://psyop13013.blogspot.com/

He only comes out when I drink my Djinn...

"Rev" Norle Enturbulata, DTS, COD

Feb 15, 2008, 7:26:07 PM2/15/08

"anonymousAltF4" <anon...@gmail.com> wrote in message

"The cult's not gonna teake anna more, Commodore! They're all gonna BLOW!"

--
SP Goodman
The Usually Right "Reverend" Norle Enturbulata DDT, DTS
*
http://www.flickr.com/photos/enturbulata/
http://tinyurl.com/yre7c6
http://www.xenu.net
http://www.xenutv.com
http://www.scientology-lies.com
http://www.whyaretheydead.net
http://www.scientology-kills.org
*
* " You can write that down in your book in great big letters. The only way
you can control anybody is to lie to them."
* -- L. Ron Hubbard, "Technique 88"
*
* "...Never discuss Scientology with the critic. Just discuss his or her
crimes, known and unknown. And act completely confident that those crimes
exist...."
* L. Ron Hubbard, "Critics of Scientology", November 5, 1967

desusui...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2008, 8:22:05 PM2/15/08

Hahahaha. I didn't quite get it from the OP, but when you mentioned
the satellite, it all made sense. ^_^

barb

Feb 15, 2008, 9:33:13 PM2/15/08

Yes, moar! Teh vid of the armored cop squadron marching in with the
Darth vader theme music just busted me up!

--
Barb
Chaplain, ARSCC (wdne)

"Rev" Norle Enturbulata, DTS, COD

Feb 15, 2008, 9:35:02 PM2/15/08

"eddieVroom" <glass...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> cultxpt wrote:
>> On Feb 15, 2:26 pm, Anonymous <Anonymous...@live.com> wrote:
>>> It's 8:24 AM in my part of the world.
>>> Within 12 hours there will be felt a huge disturbance in the Force.
>>>
>>> After more than 50 years, we're now on the homestretch.
>>>
>>> Rejoice.
>>>
>>> Anonymous
>>
>> Should I be standing outside looking up?
>
> Is someone dropping a satellite on the Freewinds?

Now I'm not sure. My contact called to say the joystick's broke.

barb

Feb 15, 2008, 9:35:55 PM2/15/08

Depends. Are there pigeons up there?

Quaoar

Feb 16, 2008, 12:34:22 AM2/16/08

Whatever you do, look busy. Jesus is coming.

stopsci...@hushmail.com

Feb 16, 2008, 9:19:12 AM2/16/08

Can't wait. Go for it.

londo...@googlemail.com

Feb 16, 2008, 1:12:55 PM2/16/08

Which timezone are you in?

If you are really Anon then great.

If you are a $cifag, then fuck off.

Howard

Feb 16, 2008, 2:35:46 PM2/16/08

and if you're chrishollandfag, do likewise.

--
hedmundoatmacmaildotcom

Friendly Xenu

Feb 17, 2008, 12:36:36 AM2/17/08
barb <xenu...@netscape.net> wrote:

>anonymousAltF4 wrote:
>> I guess the only way to fight space opera is with moar references to
>> space opera. XD
>Yes, moar! Teh vid of the armored cop squadron marching in with the
>Darth vader theme music just busted me up!

And then the music from Michael Jackson's "Thriller" as the fag pigs
spread out prior to doing their gay ballet. That was good.

---
"Every time Tory waves to OSA, David Miscaviage gets shorter."

Friendly Xenu

Feb 17, 2008, 12:36:34 AM2/17/08
anonymousAltF4 <anon...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Feb 15, 4:23=A0pm, anothersurfer...@hotmail.com wrote:

>> On Feb 15, 1:26=A0pm, Anonymous <Anonymous...@live.com> wrote:
>> > It's 8:24 AM in my part of the world.
>> > Within 12 hours there will be felt a huge disturbance in the Force.
>> > After more than 50 years, we're now on the homestretch.
>> > Rejoice.
>> > Anonymous
>> Hmmm...
>I guess the only way to fight space opera is with moar references to
>space opera. XD

Must be Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursdays.

Tom Newton

Feb 18, 2008, 8:28:24 AM2/18/08
On 2008-02-15, Anonymous <Anonym...@live.com> wrote:

<snip>

So Anus. What got on that FTP server you are running at home?

And why, for God's sake, are you running Vista?

Windows is for amateurs. You should be running Linux.

You could replace that proxy-plus with _free_ software
that would make it look like the toy it is.

Tom

--
calhobbit (at) | Artificial Intelligence:
gmail [DOT] com | When the real thing just won't do.

Android Cat

Feb 20, 2008, 12:00:21 AM2/20/08

While foreshadowing "Anonymous <Anonym...@live.com>" poster used a TOR
proxy for his seven posts to ARS (from Feb 3rd), there is the interesting
browser string:

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.8.0.7) Gecko/20060909
Firefox/1.5.0.7,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

For comparison, I have a Win98se box that sends "User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0
(Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11", so
the poster's seems likely to be a fairly rare configuration these days.

In the last year, other posters who have used the same browser string are:
SEGNPMSS <segn...@hotmail.com> "Re: The Poodle? or Your hatred towards
Christianity and LaserClam's hatred seems to com from one mind eh JonoLaser"

PsychBuster <Psych....@hotmail.com> "WARNING WARNING !!! TOR nodes
compromised."

Rador <rador_...@hotmail.com> "BREAKING NEWS !!! BREAKING NEWS !!!"

Gomorrha <SodomG...@hotmail.com>

Ronnie H ElRon_...@hotmail.com "I have returned!!"

oran_...@hotmail.com

Most of these seem to have the same style. The recent ones also use TOR
proxies, but I'm not so sure about the older ones. I'll sift through all of
them to make sure.

--
Ron of that ilk.

barb

Feb 20, 2008, 1:16:13 AM2/20/08
Android Cat wrote:
> Anonymous wrote:
>> It's 8:24 AM in my part of the world.
>> Within 12 hours there will be felt a huge disturbance in the Force.
>>
>> After more than 50 years, we're now on the homestretch.
>>
>> Rejoice.
>>
>> Anonymous
>
> While foreshadowing "Anonymous <Anonym...@live.com>" poster used a TOR
> proxy for his seven posts to ARS (from Feb 3rd), there is the interesting
> browser string:
>
> Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.8.0.7) Gecko/20060909
> Firefox/1.5.0.7,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)
>
> For comparison, I have a Win98se box that sends "User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0
> (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11", so
> the poster's seems likely to be a fairly rare configuration these days.
>
> In the last year, other posters who have used the same browser string are:
> SEGNPMSS <segn...@hotmail.com> "Re: The Poodle? or Your hatred towards
> Christianity and LaserClam's hatred seems to com from one mind eh JonoLaser"
>
> PsychBuster <Psych....@hotmail.com> "WARNING WARNING !!! TOR nodes
> compromised."
>
> Rador <rador_...@hotmail.com> "BREAKING NEWS !!! BREAKING NEWS !!!"
>
> Gomorrha <SodomG...@hotmail.com>

Isn't the above Kevin Brady?

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!

Feb 20, 2008, 1:59:11 AM2/20/08
On Feb 20, 12:00 am, "Android Cat" <androidca...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Anonymous wrote:
> > It's 8:24 AM in my part of the world.
> > Within 12 hours there will be felt a huge disturbance in the Force.
>
> > After more than 50 years, we're now on the homestretch.
>
> > Rejoice.
>
> > Anonymous
>
> While foreshadowing "Anonymous <Anonymous...@live.com>" poster used a TOR

> proxy for his seven posts to ARS (from Feb 3rd), there is the interesting
> browser string:
>
> Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.8.0.7) Gecko/20060909
> Firefox/1.5.0.7,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)
>
> For comparison, I have a Win98se box that sends "User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0
> (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11", so
> the poster's seems likely to be a fairly rare configuration these days.
>
> In the last year, other posters who have used the same browser string are:
> SEGNPMSS <segnp...@hotmail.com> "Re: The Poodle? or Your hatred towards

> Christianity and LaserClam's hatred seems to com from one mind eh JonoLaser"
>
> PsychBuster <Psych.Bus...@hotmail.com> "WARNING WARNING !!! TOR nodes
> compromised."
>
> Rador <rador_kig...@hotmail.com> "BREAKING NEWS !!! BREAKING NEWS !!!"
>
> Gomorrha <SodomGomor...@hotmail.com>
>
> Ronnie H ElRon_Hubb...@hotmail.com "I have returned!!"
>
> oran_gut...@hotmail.com

> Most of these seem to have the same style. The recent ones also use TOR
> proxies, but I'm not so sure about the older ones. I'll sift through all of
> them to make sure.
>
> --
> Ron of that ilk.

email me your top 5 please and any comments you might not want to post
Thanks
LERMANET.COM Exposing the CON of Scientology since 1996
Arnie Lerma
703-241-1498
http://ocmb.lermanet.us/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=381
http://www.Lermanet.com Exposing the CON
WE COME BACK
for our friends and family
to get them out of scientology
before they end up here:
http://www.whyaretheydead

Anonymous

Feb 20, 2008, 3:43:15 PM2/20/08
On Feb 20, 6:00 am, "Android Cat" <androidca...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Anonymous wrote:
> > It's 8:24 AM in my part of the world.
> > Within 12 hours there will be felt a huge disturbance in the Force.
>
> > After more than 50 years, we're now on the homestretch.
>
> > Rejoice.
>
> > Anonymous
>
> While foreshadowing "Anonymous <Anonymous...@live.com>" poster used a TOR

> proxy for his seven posts to ARS (from Feb 3rd), there is the interesting
> browser string:
>
> Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.8.0.7) Gecko/20060909
> Firefox/1.5.0.7,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)
>
> For comparison, I have a Win98se box that sends "User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0
> (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071127 Firefox/2.0.0.11", so
> the poster's seems likely to be a fairly rare configuration these days.
>
> In the last year, other posters who have used the same browser string are:
> SEGNPMSS <segnp...@hotmail.com> "Re: The Poodle? or Your hatred towards

> Christianity and LaserClam's hatred seems to com from one mind eh JonoLaser"
>
> PsychBuster <Psych.Bus...@hotmail.com> "WARNING WARNING !!! TOR nodes
> compromised."
>

> Rador <rador_kig...@hotmail.com> "BREAKING NEWS !!! BREAKING NEWS !!!"
>
> Gomorrha <SodomGomor...@hotmail.com>
>
> Ronnie H ElRon_Hubb...@hotmail.com "I have returned!!"
>
> oran_gut...@hotmail.com
>
> Most of these seem to have the same style. The recent ones also use TOR
> proxies, but I'm not so sure about the older ones. I'll sift through all of
> them to make sure.
>
> --
> Ron of that ilk.

It is an utterly futile exercise trying to trace me through the X-HTTP-
UserAgent header. I can change that and all other headers too at will,
as you can see in the headers of this message.

The subject I used in this thread had nothing whatsoever to do with
the untimely and very sad news about Shawn Lonsdale's death (or
murder)

The news about the huge disturbance in the force I was talking about,
haven't filtered out yet.

You would all benefit from connecting your brains, before you run amok
with your conspiracy theories.

We are Anonymous.

We are Legion.

We do not forgive.

WE DO NOT FORGET.

Expect us.

Anonymous

R. Hill

Feb 20, 2008, 4:48:17 PM2/20/08
On Feb 20, 3:43 pm, Anonymous <Anonymous...@live.com> wrote:
> On Feb 20, 6:00 am, "Android Cat" <androidca...@hotmail.com> wrote:

<snip>

> The subject I used in this thread had nothing whatsoever to do with
> the untimely and very sad news about Shawn Lonsdale's death (or
> murder)
>
> The news about the huge disturbance in the force I was talking about,
> haven't filtered out yet.
>
> You would all benefit from connecting your brains, before you run amok
> with your conspiracy theories.

You can't blame. A mysterious, theatrical announcement that something
will happen within 12-hour, and then nothing. How about dropping the
theatrical performance, talk in normal, tone and actually announce
something concrete, *that* connects brains.

<snip>

barb

Feb 20, 2008, 7:04:37 PM2/20/08

Drama queens can't do that. It's against their religion...

How many times have we heard 'SOMETHING BIG IS GONNA HAPPEN SOON!"

Oddly, nothing ever does.

Android Cat

Feb 20, 2008, 9:08:47 PM2/20/08
Anonymous wrote:
> On Feb 20, 6:00 am, "Android Cat" <androidca...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Anonymous wrote:
>>> It's 8:24 AM in my part of the world.
>>> Within 12 hours there will be felt a huge disturbance in the Force.
>>
>>> After more than 50 years, we're now on the homestretch.
>>
>>> Rejoice.
>>
>>> Anonymous
>>
>> While foreshadowing "Anonymous <Anonymous...@live.com>" poster used
>> a TOR proxy for his seven posts to ARS (from Feb 3rd), there is the
>> interesting browser string:
>>
>> Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.8.0.7) Gecko/20060909
>> Firefox/1.5.0.7,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

> It is an utterly futile exercise trying to trace me through the

> X-HTTP- UserAgent header. I can change that and all other headers too
> at will, as you can see in the headers of this message.

Woopie. Who can't? The question is, did you before this post? I doubt it.
At least some of the other identities share the same posting style.
Personally I doubt you did know anything, and just happened to post yet
another of your "something big is going to happen!" posts just before
something did happen.

> The subject I used in this thread had nothing whatsoever to do with
> the untimely and very sad news about Shawn Lonsdale's death (or
> murder)
>
> The news about the huge disturbance in the force I was talking about,
> haven't filtered out yet.
>
> You would all benefit from connecting your brains, before you run amok
> with your conspiracy theories.

Shawn Lonsdale is dead. Anyone who knew that before discovery of his body
would be involved in a criminal conspiracy.

All possiblities, *no matter how remote* will be investigated.

No one cares what you think.

I am dedicated to bringing down the criminal organization of Scientology,
and seeing justice done for those who no longer have voices.

Never doubt that.

> We are Anonymous.
>
> We are Legion.
>
> We do not forgive.
>
> WE DO NOT FORGET.
>
> Expect us.
>
> Anonymous

You do not speak for all of Anonymous.

ARS is not your private dumping ground for stupid rumours.

The Badger

Feb 21, 2008, 4:51:22 AM2/21/08

The only way to fight BAD space opera is with references to GOOD space
opera.

*nods, satisfied that the order of the universe restored*