Program of the crime cult trial, Paris, 2009

xenufrance

May 24, 2009, 9:12:28 AM5/24/09
It's at the 12th Chambre Correctionnelle du Tribunal de Grande Instance,
Palais de Justice, Boulevard du Palais, Ile de la Cit�, Paris.
Starts each day at 13:30. Better be there half an hour before.

---

Jour 1:
lundi 25 mai, 13h30

jour 2:
mardi 26 mai, 13h30

jour 3:
mercredi 27 mai, 13:30

jour 4:
mardi 2 juin,

jour 5:
mercredi 3 juin

jour 6:
lundi 8 juin

jour 7:
mardi 9 juin

jour 8:
mercredi 10 juin

jour 9:
lundi15 juin

jour 10:
mardi 16 juin

jour 11 (dernier)
mercredi 17 juin

======

Jens Tingleff

May 24, 2009, 10:25:24 AM5/24/09

xenufrance wrote:

> It's at the 12th Chambre Correctionnelle du Tribunal de Grande Instance,
> Palais de Justice, Boulevard du Palais, Ile de la Cit�, Paris.
> Starts each day at 13:30. Better be there half an hour before.

Thanks for the update, this is relevant to my interests :-)

> ---
>
> Jour 1:
> lundi 25 mai, 13h30
>
> jour 2:
> mardi 26 mai, 13h30
>
> jour 3:
> mercredi 27 mai, 13:30
>
> jour 4:
> mardi 2 juin,
>
> jour 5:
> mercredi 3 juin
>
> jour 6:
> lundi 8 juin
>
> jour 7:
> mardi 9 juin
>
> jour 8:
> mercredi 10 juin
>
> jour 9:
> lundi15 juin
>
> jour 10:
> mardi 16 juin
>
> jour 11 (dernier)
> mercredi 17 juin
>
> ======

Best Regards

Jens

- --
Key ID 0x09723C12, jens...@tingleff.org
Analogue filtering / 5GHz RLAN / Mandriva Linux / odds and ends
http://www.tingleff.org/jensting/ +44 1223 829 985
"It's getting late; why don't you start knitting dinner?" 'Love and Death'

Hartley Patterson

May 24, 2009, 12:00:59 PM5/24/09
In article <4a1947bd$0$11128$426a...@news.free.fr>, xenuf...@free.fr
says...

> It's at the 12th Chambre Correctionnelle du Tribunal de Grande Instance,
> Palais de Justice, Boulevard du Palais, Ile de la Cité, Paris.

> Starts each day at 13:30. Better be there half an hour before.

A trial? Have rogue elements in the Scientology religion been stealing
Xerox paper again? I am shocked.

--
FREEDOM is a trademark owned by
Religious Technology Center

barbaralov...@gmail.com

May 24, 2009, 4:28:03 PM5/24/09
France will go as German poodle into history.

France failed to figure out that L. Ron Hubbard and Scientologists
were and are okay but that the German controlled infiltrators suck.

Barbara Schwarz

--

Australian anti-free speech activist Michelle Ryan aka "Emma" who runs
a hate message

She also promotes and spams links to holysmoke website of David Rice.
And guess what,
as another piece in the puzzle: the RFW published that Dave Rice
sought actively the means to
conduct terrorism:

http://religiousfreedomwatch.org/anti-religious-extremists/david-rice/

No wonder Shirley Jean Wilson is on his side.