Is Bill Yaude Still Running the OSA Ops?

Magoo

Aug 15, 2003, 3:12:51 AM8/15/03
While I was 'in' Scientology, my auditor and friend
Bill Yaude was running a small group of "Volunteers"
run by OSA INT, by Gavino Ida.

This was a TOP SECRET group of around 5 "OT's" who were
sworn to secrecy, and whose purpose we were told was to
"Handle the critics". I ended up opening up phony accounts, which Bill
(remember, my then auditor and best friend) promised me
"Were totally legal and normal". He wouldn't tell me what they were doing
with the accounts, but *I* totally believing him, thought they were fixing a
problem these "Evil, bad people" were creating.

It took me a few months until I finally connected the dots,
realized they were actually spamming the Internet with the intention of
stopping free speech. Also, they were actively Black PRing people (Spreading
lies about people) just because these people disagreed with their "Church"
>spit< and spoke out.

This is against everything I believed in, and thought the "Church of
Scientology" was for. In fact, it's in their Creed about
"Man has the inalienable right to free speech........blah blah".
I quit this mafia, and things only got worse. This was a great part of my
waking up. You can read all about the top secret OSA INT mafia at:
http://www.lermanet.com/cos/toryonosa.htm

Now I am "Out"....and guess who they continue to try to Black PR??
You got it! It is AMAZING to be on this side and see how stupid
their actions are. The only people they are fooling are those they've
trapped inside. Even many of their own public inside are
now lurking on ARS, and are basically out. ((Hi to all lurking :)))

I met with someone recently who told me, "Tory, you have NO idea how many
people "in" are now lurking, reading ARS."

The Internet is one thing this mafia called the
"Executives of The Church of Scientology" were not planning on. Basically
no matter how many programs they write, how many "OT's" they get to
implement them, the truth continues to be posted! The more "Black PR" of
critics and X-Scios that are posted merely shows how freaked out they are.

Hi OSA, Bill, and the rest of the "OT's" .......
Is this Honestly what you thought you'd be doing when you
got into Scientology? Don't blame us for being here....
You're supposed to be freeing people!

All we're doing is posting the facts. Hard to take,huh?

Sorry your Black PR Lies don't work too well when the rest of the world can
see them, too. Oh Yeah.....it's not ALL of the world, but certainly these
facts are WAY more out in the open than C of S
has ever allowed them to be.

Thanks to ALL who have posted the facts and truth here and on OC.

My best :)

Tory/Magoo~dancing in the moonlight~
In for 30 years
Out for 3 years and 1 month
SP 6 ^ with Cumulative Cluster
Free at last!!!

For more info, please see:
http://www.xenu.net
http://www.lermanet.com/cos/toryonosa.htm
http://www.xenutv.com
http://www.torymagoo.org
http://www.altreligionscientology.net
:)

Truth Seeker

Aug 15, 2003, 7:00:13 PM8/15/03

Tory/Magoo was in the OSA AND STILL IS!

Tory the videos you have on xenutv is just a big acting job by
you and you know it. Why don't you go on REAL TV Tory? You know ABC,
CBS, NBC, FOX, CNN, ect You have heard of them haven't you? Please,
Please, spare us your lame excuses. EXCUSES, EXCUSES, EXCUSES. Mark is
just another person who was bought off just like a whore. Scientology
is very powerfull and very RICH. I can see you now called him in to
reinforce your BULLSHIT story. You guys must be getting desperate.
Look Tory, the gig is up, I'm not the only one "outside your little
crew of OSA buddies pretending to be critics" on this newsgroup that
agree with me. Why don't you get out while you are still ahead. And
take it easy with the fairy tales.

All you where trying to do was work to Bob Minton's reality. You
and you OSA buddies knew what it would take to convince Bob you really
were leaving the church. You and your OSA buddies knew that it would
take a PICKET on you part to convince him and others so they were
staged. AND YOU MADE DAMM SURE IF WAS VIDEOTAPED ALSO! WONDER WHY?
Once he was convinced your LIE was real, he let you in to the LMT and
his house and then you CUT HIS THROAT like the peice of OSA shit you
are! Not long after you joined the team, he went down. coincidence ,
no way babe! YOU HAVE THE TOUCH OF DEATH. OSA touch, that is.

================================
How do you sleep at night, backstabber?
================================

Truth Seeker
==========
"OSA Stands for Operations by Super Assholes"

De Lurker

Aug 15, 2003, 8:54:50 PM8/15/03
doubledr...@yahoo.com (Truth Seeker) wrote in message news:<3f3d658d...@news.ezy.net>...

> Tory/Magoo was in the OSA AND STILL IS!

Wotthehell is this blather?

Message has been deleted

Praxis

Aug 16, 2003, 1:35:11 AM8/16/03
doubledr...@yahoo.com (Truth Seeker) wrote in message news:<3f3d658d...@news.ezy.net>...
> Tory/Magoo was in the OSA AND STILL IS!
>
> Tory the videos you have on xenutv is just a big acting job by
> you and you know it. Why don't you go on REAL TV Tory? You know ABC,
> CBS, NBC, FOX, CNN, ect You have heard of them haven't you? Please,
> Please, spare us your lame excuses. EXCUSES, EXCUSES, EXCUSES. Mark is
> just another person who was bought off just like a whore. Scientology
> is very powerfull and very RICH. I can see you now called him in to
> reinforce your BULLSHIT story. You guys must be getting desperate.
> Look Tory, the gig is up, I'm not the only one "outside your little
> crew of OSA buddies pretending to be critics" on this newsgroup

Name the "OSA buddies". We'd love to know what you know.

> that
> agree with me. Why don't you get out while you are still ahead. And
> take it easy with the fairy tales.
>
> All you where trying to do was work to Bob Minton's reality. You
> and you OSA buddies knew what it would take to convince Bob you really
> were leaving the church. You and your OSA buddies knew that it would
> take a PICKET on you part to convince him and others so they were
> staged. AND YOU MADE DAMM SURE IF WAS VIDEOTAPED ALSO! WONDER WHY?
> Once he was convinced your LIE was real, he let you in to the LMT and
> his house and then you CUT HIS THROAT like the peice of OSA shit you
> are!

Do you have any proof that Tory is OSA?
If you have it then present it.
Or shut up.

Truth Seeker

Aug 16, 2003, 2:03:40 AM8/16/03

Depends of what you call proof, Asshole.

>If you have it then present it.
>Or shut up.

All of the proof is there if you have enough IQ to see it which I
can see you don't. Oh and ah, ASSHOLE, I'll shut up when I get good
and ready. If you don't like, take jump off a bridge.

Truth Seeker

"OSA Stands for: Operations by Super Assholes"

"A man must purify himself, no man can purify another"

Truth Seeker

Aug 16, 2003, 2:06:41 AM8/16/03

Watch what the church DOES and DOESN'T do. That will clearly tell you
what their REAL policies are.

Truth Seeker

"OSA Stands for: Operations by Super Assholes"

"The first battle a warrior must win is the battle for his own mind"

Truth Seeker

Aug 16, 2003, 2:08:00 AM8/16/03
On 15 Aug 2003 17:54:50 -0700, thede...@aol.com (De Lurker) wrote:

>Wotthehell is this blather?

I felt the same way after I read your post.

Truth Seeker

"OSA Stands for: Operations by Super Assholes"

Magoo

Aug 16, 2003, 2:27:09 AM8/16/03

"Truth Seeker" <doubledr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Tory/Magoo was in the OSA AND STILL IS!

Well.....you sure seem to be attempting to distract off of this post, and
back onto your feeble "Tory is OSA" which is only...
oohhhhhhhh.......been promoted for 3 years, and never once had an ounce of
proof. Where is YOUR proof of ANYTHING>????

As I've offered, you pull together the funds to pay off attorneys needed
((in a fund in Norway)) and set up the TV show with me and any network (not
some Scientology set up where the entire audience is filled with Scios/the
interviewer is PRO C of S/
etc. but a ~real~ interview...and I'll be there.

Meantime, post YOUR anything: NAME/ Who you are/ What You've done to expose
Scientology's abuses......ANYTHING>
If you have nothing......find a new game.

Tory/Magoo!

In for 30 years
Out for 3 years and 1 month
SP 6 ^ with Cumulative Cluster
Free at last!

http://www.xenu.net
http://www.lermanet.com
http://www.xenutv.com
http://www.torymagoo.org

barb

Aug 16, 2003, 10:48:22 AM8/16/03
<snip TS drivel>

Ah well, Tory, you've just proved (in this idiot's mind) that you're
OSA! Why would anyone else want to find out their identity? <G>

barb
Chaplain, ARS

"After over 50 years, what has Scientology given the world? Misery,
hopelessness, broken families, desolation, death."
-Shydavid

"I remember when my son said "Every day should be Mother's Day." But
those were the days before L Ron Hubbard came into his life."

--Ida Camburn

Truth Seeker

Aug 16, 2003, 4:25:26 PM8/16/03
On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 06:27:09 GMT, "Magoo" <mag...@worldnet.att.net>
wrote:

>"Truth Seeker" <doubledr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> Tory/Magoo was in the OSA AND STILL IS!
>
> Well.....you sure seem to be attempting to distract off of this post, and
>back onto your feeble "Tory is OSA" which is only...
>oohhhhhhhh.......been promoted for 3 years, and never once had an ounce of
>proof. Where is YOUR proof of ANYTHING>????

Where's you REAL proof that your not still in the church? Please,
don't say those phony pickets you ran in Boston and Clearwater which
where only to convince Bob Minton so you could get into his camp.

The proof is that NOTHING you have ever done has done anything to
hurt the church for REAL. The proof is in the pudding. To anybody
reading t his not in the church read me recend post titled: "What
Scientology is worried about". It will explain to you why Tory keeps
pushing pickets and why she wasn't afraid to do them. I know Bob
Minton was a REAL critics because he did things that hurt the church
for real. That's why he is gone now.

No matter what Tory tells you or say, "SHE WILL NEVER GO TO TV
INFRONT OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE". Why? Because this would "REALLY" hurt
her church. All she's going to do is make up EXCUSES, EXCUSES,
EXCUSES.

You can always tell how people really feel about things by WHAT
THEY DO and WHAT THEY DON'T DO. In that lays the proof and the truth
about this undercover OSA agent.

>Meantime, post YOUR anything: NAME/ Who you are/ What You've done to expose
>Scientology's abuses......ANYTHING>
>If you have nothing......find a new game.

The biggest thing I'm doing right now to expose Scientology's
abuses is to BLOW YOUR COVER.

Look Tory, you've completed part 1 of your mission(taking Bob
down) leave dodge while you still can.

>Tory/Magoo!
>In for 30 years

>Undercover for 3 years
>Sinker of Bob Minton
>Still a slave of the church

Truth Seeker

"OSA Stands for: Operations by Super Assholes"

Truth Seeker

Aug 16, 2003, 4:29:44 PM8/16/03

>--
>--
>barb
>Chaplain, New York Org

barb

Aug 16, 2003, 4:49:40 PM8/16/03

Get it right, moron.

barb
Chaplain, ARS

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ed

Aug 16, 2003, 5:26:17 PM8/16/03
What a gas. You're a hoot. You won't reply to me because you're OSA
and they show you what things to reply to but not the rest, because
they don't want you to go PTS to the truth out here.

Ed

Truth Seeker wrote:

(mindlessness snipped]

Truth Seeker

Aug 16, 2003, 7:35:35 PM8/16/03
On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 13:49:40 -0700, barb <bwa...@cox.net> wrote:

>Truth Seeker wrote:
>>>--
>>>--
>>>barb
>>>Chaplain, New York Org
>>>
>>>"After over 50 years, what has Scientology given the world? Misery,
>>>hopelessness, broken families, desolation, death."
>>> -Shydavid
>>>
>>>"I remember when my son said "Every day should be Mother's Day." But
>>>those were the days before L Ron Hubbard came into his life."
>>>
>>> --Ida Camburn
>>>

>Get it right, moron.

I did, OSA whore.

Truth Seeker

"OSA Stands for: Operations by Super Assholes"

Truth Seeker

Aug 16, 2003, 7:37:49 PM8/16/03

Ed, I can't reply to everyone. I've got 10 OSA fleas attacking me at
any one time. Sorry, I have to take priority ones first. In your last
reply to me all you did was insult my intellegence. Thanks Pal.

Truth Seeker

"OSA Stands for: Operations by Super Assholes"

arnie lerma - www.lermanet.com

Aug 16, 2003, 9:22:30 PM8/16/03
On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 23:35:35 GMT, doubledr...@yahoo.com (Truth
Seeker) wrote:

> [...]

nothing at all, just a reminder that his real name is
AcceptableTruthSeeker

And this is why you never got that promotion pal, and got stuck
posting here.... are ya'h "upstat" yet?

http://www.lermanet.com/scientology/hubbard2percentrule.htm

From pages 28 and 29 of William Sargant's
Battle for the Mind
- a physiology of conversion and brainwashing
ISBN 1-883536-06-5

Essential reading for all combatants

"In November, 1944, Swank still felt that an occasional soldier,
"perhaps less than 2%", belonged to the group capable of withstanding
combat stress for an inordinate length of time. But we find him
reporting in 1946:"

"This seemed true...in November 1944. Since then we have concluded
that all normal men eventually suffer combat exhaustion in continuous
and severe combat. The exception to this rule are psychotic (insane)
soldiers, and a number of examples of this have been observed."

(Graphic of combat exhaustion) "Combat Exhaustion"
With the referenced graphic....
http://www.lermanet.com/scientology/hubbard2percentrule.htm

( a curve, indicating combat efficiency that rises for 20 days, the
first ten days allows the combatant to become "battle-wise", entering
a period of peak performance described as "period of maximum
efficiency", then combat efficiency starts to drop off as he enters a
period of overconfidence, and then a hyper-reactive stage (where the
slightest incident provokes and enormous response).. his efficiency
starts to drop rapidly entering a period called emotional exhaustion,
which bottoms out at zero combat efficiency -The vegetative phase )

(The description of the stages above, gives us many clues - it
provides the 'why' for both scientology's
PR/de-popularization/harassment AND baratrous litigation tactics,
Hubbard knew that if enough pressure and stress was applied,
constantly, that the target would p[ass through each of these stages.
It would be when the target reached emotional exhaustion or vegetative
state, that settlement talks would be started, for example..)

"Since certain techniques of religious and political conversion can be
made quite as fearful and as exhausting to the brain as active combat
experiences, the importance of Swank's findings must be very heavily
stressed. His statistical clinical facts should be brought home
especially to those who believe that the avoidance of breakdown in
battle, or under brain-washing, is simply a matter of excercising
sufficient will-power and courage. On the contrary, the continued
excercise of will-power and courage may, in certain circumstances,
exhaust the brain and hasten a final collapse. When dogs co-operate in
testing their tolerance to stress they are all the easier to break
down: the loyal efforts they make prove their own undoing."

"Normally it seems, the human nervous system, like the dog's, is in a
state of dynamic equilibrium between excitation and inhibition. But if
subjected to excessive stimulation it can pass into the same states of
excessive excitation or excessive inhibition which Pavlov described in
his dogs. the brain then becomes incapable, for the time being, of its
usual intelligent functioning."

(it will be at this point that Scientology will want to make that
video depostion, or record as evidence of character, something that
the target said or did after being induced by Scientology's own
tactics to reach this point, will be turned into an albatross, that
the target will be forced to wear until the end of time.)

(Swanks findings provide combatants in the war to expose scientology
with other valuable clues:

(1) providing us with the "why" scientology seems to like to recruit
and encourage nutballs to partake in their efforts on their behalf .

(2) Provides us with the "why" some people get promoted in
scientology. This is also the "WHY" for the terrific and constant
internal stress levels inside this scam. For example, Hubbard's
Statistics and management by condition formula, place a staff member
in an impossible situation, an extraordinarily stressful situation.
Did you ever wonder what the point of it was? Increasing "production"
was his "shore story", Careful reading and understanding of the
previous paragraphs leads me to conclude that Hubbard's management by
statistics and harsh conditions and penalties, causes the real "2
percenters" to rise to the top of this organization like scum.

And that's where he wanted them, because he knew they could produce
more without stopping, and he knew how to control them, because he
knew Sargant, Swank and Pavlov's technologies and observations.

Hubbard also lived in constant fear, that his scam would all come
crashing down someday, which was another reason he wanted everything
done "NOW".

This is what we are dealing with.

Sincerely

Arnie Lerma)

Ferengi + Borg = Scientology
I'd prefer to die speaking my mind than live fearing to speak.
The only thing that always works in scientology are its lawyers
The internet is the liberty tree of the new millennium
Secrets are the mortar binding lies as bricks together into prisons for the mind
http://www.lermanet.com - mentioned 4 January 2000 in
The Washington Post's - 'Reliable Source' column re "Scientologist with no HEAD"

arnie lerma - www.lermanet.com

Aug 16, 2003, 9:24:25 PM8/16/03

Whoa, you certainly demonstrated that self evident truth

now, how about changing your nick to:

"AcceptabletruthSeeker"

Granted, every good con has some meat.
Every pyramid scheme pays out a little money as proof that it 'works'.

granted, there is some good stuff in scientology, however, most if not
all of that good stuff was invented by others in spite of L ron
Hubbard... and stolen, and used without attribution, to re-enforce the
false image of grandeur that is necessary to stop anyone from thinking
THEY have the altitude to question RON.

Ive posted some examples... here is one written in scienospeak about a
conversation between Herbie Parkhouse and an old freind of mine,
Gordon Bell...w2hich took place at Saint Hill Manor in the 60's

http://www.lermanet.com/exit/bypassedcharge.htm

Now as far as scientology goes, i consider it analagous to a vat
filled with rat poison, into which a few small diamonds have been
thrown, as well as a large fake ones ( the promise of OT ).
It is impossible for anyone to tell me at what ratio of rat poison to
diamond dust that the mixture becomes palatable.

Careful reading of the materials on this webpage:
http://www.lermanet.com/sources.htm

and this web page
http://www.lermanet.com/shannon/

and this one...
http://www.lermanet.com/exit/

will exit a scientologist...

It is happening..

One 25 member, Michael Tilse, having been told that "It's all lies"
once too many times, actually went to the coroner's office in San Luis
Obispo... and pulled the coroner's reports..
and he made a startling discovery..

He found that, besides the ones he found being slightly better quality
copies, they were not only real but were essentially the same
documents as exist on this and other web pages critical of scientology

Mr. Tilse has concluded, based upon his own, independent,verification
of the authenticity of certain key documents, that Scientology
Management has been lying to him for 25 years

I suggest strongly, that anyone who knows of a scientologist,
anywhere, print out this entire 20 page document and mail or give it
to that scientologist to read. They need to know that Scientology has
and is lying to them. And that the information about them on the web
is true... meanwhile, Scientology continues to try and trick search
engines, discredit ex-members, and make this information unavailable,
or unlocatable, and access to this and other sites is even blocked by
their own software.

You can help with the Scientology Problem, print this document out and
give it to the Scientologist you know.

Thank you,
Arnie Lerma an ex-member
http://www.lermanet.com/exit/tilse.htm

Zinj

Aug 16, 2003, 9:43:46 PM8/16/03
In article <3f3ebfd8...@news.ezy.net>, doubledrooks2001
@yahoo.com says...

> On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 17:26:17 -0400, Ed <met...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >What a gas. You're a hoot. You won't reply to me because you're OSA
> >and they show you what things to reply to but not the rest, because
> >they don't want you to go PTS to the truth out here.
> >
> >Ed
> >
> >Truth Seeker wrote:
> >
> > (mindlessness snipped]
>
> Ed, I can't reply to everyone. I've got 10 OSA fleas attacking me at
> any one time. Sorry, I have to take priority ones first. In your last
> reply to me all you did was insult my intellegence. Thanks Pal.

Considering that your latest ploy was an attempt to smear all
critics by making thinly veiled threats of bombing and murder,
I'm not surprised at anyone who questions your intelligence.
It's not even very effective intelligence in the 'intelligence'
sense of 'agent provocateur'.

Besides,far from fearing it, Scientology would just *love* any
such attack as you suggest, as long as it wasn't at Gold or
other 'sekrit' site, and didn't kill Davey or his henchmen.

Talk about your victimology!

Zinj
--
You can't get your parking validated if you don't have a car

barb

Aug 17, 2003, 12:08:06 AM8/17/03
Truth Seeker wrote:

>>Get it right, moron.
>

> I did, OSA whore.

Heh...yeah, right.OSA whore? They WISH I worked for them! Keep it up,
you moron. How do you think the visitors here view you? An expert? Or
cult pawn?

Anyone new here care to comment? This is just a silly game between the
critics and the cult, but if you'd care to throw your two cents in, I'd
be interested to hear if you think this poster has any credibility or not.

Your identity is not required, just your input.

> Truth Seeker
> "OSA Stands for: Operations by Super Assholes"
>

>>--
>>--
>>barb
>>Chaplain, ARS
>>^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>"After over 50 years, what has Scientology given the world? Misery,
>>hopelessness, broken families, desolation, death."
>> -Shydavid
>>
>>"I remember when my son said "Every day should be Mother's Day." But
>>those were the days before L Ron Hubbard came into his life."
>>
>> --Ida Camburn

barb
Chaplain, ARS

"After over 50 years, what has Scientology given the world? Misery,

Magoo

Aug 17, 2003, 5:24:46 AM8/17/03

> On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 06:27:09 GMT, "Magoo" <mag...@worldnet.att.net>
> wrote:
>

>Snip>
From me to the non-truth person:

> >Meantime, post YOUR anything: NAME/ Who you are/ What You've done to
expose
> >Scientology's abuses......ANYTHING>
> >If you have nothing......find a new game.

And he responds:

> The biggest thing I'm doing right now to expose Scientology's
> abuses is to BLOW YOUR COVER

eeeewwwww ya...and THAT's REALLY effective. Since More people inside are
writing to me, ummmm you just *might* want to start practicing what your
CREED says you believe, vs trying to spread lies about people who are
exposing facts. You say it's nothing. Let the people decide:
http://www.xenu.net
http://www.xenutv.com
http://www.lermanet.com/cos/toryonosa.htm
http://www.torymagoo.org
and hey..
just type in Scientology and find whatever you want. All I say is READ BOTH
SIDES>
This jerk just wants you to stop reading. Just like the "Church"
(Gack) of Scientology does.
It's their last hope....and it's failing miserably. Why? Because people are
NOT stupid.

> Look Tory, you've completed part 1 of your mission(taking Bob
> down)

(More lies from a non-truth person with ZERO proff)

leave dodge while you still can.

Is that a threat? I've passed it on, thank you.

Tory/Magoo!
X-Scientologist after 30 years "in"
X-0SA Volunteer after 20 years helping them
Free Speech Advocate!

Magoo

Aug 17, 2003, 5:26:19 AM8/17/03

"Magoo" <mag...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

Andrew Robertson

Aug 17, 2003, 6:01:04 AM8/17/03
Truth Seeker wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 17:26:17 -0400, Ed <met...@aol.com> wrote:
>
>> What a gas. You're a hoot. You won't reply to me because you're OSA
>> and they show you what things to reply to but not the rest, because
>> they don't want you to go PTS to the truth out here.
>>
>> Ed
>>
>> Truth Seeker wrote:
>>
>> (mindlessness snipped]
>
> Ed, I can't reply to everyone. I've got 10 OSA fleas attacking me at
> any one time. Sorry, I have to take priority ones first. In your last
> reply to me all you did was insult my intellegence. Thanks Pal.

In terms of proportionate force, Ed would have only needed a small insult to
achieve that.

I'm tempted to insult your spelling, grammar, punctuation and use of the
apostrophe, but that would be pedantic so I won't.

Are you in locum tenens for Ted Corinthian? When's he due back? You should
study some of his posts, for however sophistic his reasoning, he's a skilful
writer who can develop and sustain a complex argument. (He also knows the
difference between "your" and "you're".)

Here's a website which will solve your OSA problems:

http://www.planetnatural.com/flea_control.html

With all due respect

Andrew