Who is Keith Henson

Carolyn Meinel

Oct 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/22/97

I hope none of you who have been reading these "Who is Keith Henson" posts
assume they are true. As his ex-wife, perhaps I know the real story.

In particular, I refer to the stuff about Dave Scheer testifying about
child molestation. For starters, why the heck would Dave Scheer get
entangled in our divorce? Even if Scheer did get involved, why would he
know anything about child molestation? All Scheer could contribute is
hearsay, which does not belong in a legal document.

Scientologists make poor liars. Sheesh, guys, if this Dianetics stuff is
so good, you would at least find ways to make yourselves look credible.

Warrior

Oct 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/22/97

Carolyn Meinel <c...@rt66.com> wrote:

>I hope none of you who have been reading these "Who is Keith Henson" posts
>assume they are true. As his ex-wife, perhaps I know the real story.
>
>In particular, I refer to the stuff about Dave Scheer testifying about
>child molestation. For starters, why the heck would Dave Scheer get
>entangled in our divorce? Even if Scheer did get involved, why would he
>know anything about child molestation? All Scheer could contribute is
>hearsay, which does not belong in a legal document.

Well, if Scientology can find a dupe to allege some false info,
then their lawyers, OSA and PR people can repeat that he said it,
*as if* it is now a fact.

Warrior