MARK BUNKER AND DOUGLASS OWENS GUILTY OF ABUSING THE LEGAL SYSTEM

revji...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2009, 8:51:02 PM4/25/09
"How much do you suppose bail is? Because I'd willingly get
arrested."

Mark Bunker, Anti Scientologist, moments before getting
arrested.

Mark Bunker and Douglass Owens will not be charged for trespassing at
the Church of Scientology compound outside San Jacinto. According to
prosecutors, there was insufficient evidence to file charges after
Mark Bunker and Douglas Owens were arrested and released Feb. 24 for
blocking the driveway of Golden Era Studios on Gilman Springs Road.

These two con-men know exactly what they are doing. This is a standard
tactic employed by all established "critics" of the Church of
Scientology. It's a slippery, slimy thing to do. It works like this:

Critic becomes a nuisance. Critic goes to jail. Critic becomes martyr.
Critic released.

This cycle is repeated as frequently as necessary to provide the
illusion that the Church is litigious, and to lend credibility to the
agitators and their campaign of hate. This is clearly an abuse of the
legal system, and is just one example of the duplicity and hypocrisy
of these self-identified critics.

Several anonymous sources have indicated that the real reason the
charges were dropped is that Mark Bunker got the the National
Association to Advance Fat Acceptance (NAAFA) involved. Scientology
knew that if they maintained their position that Mark Bunker was
blocking the driveway, they could expect a NAFFA backed discrimination
suit in retaliation:

This ruse will continue as long as gutless reporters like KESQ-TV's
Nathan Baca fail to wrap their minds around the fact that Anti-
Scientology Activism is a criminal racket. Pathetically, these
underpaid, self-serving so-called journalists opt for sensationalism
over substance, taking everything the "critics" say as truth. Lies
beget more lies and the deception continues....

Tom Newton
http://anonymous-is-a-hategroup.blogspot.com/2009/04/mark-bunker-and-douglass-owens-guilty.html?showComment=1240706880001#c914587178680128612

hu...@mailinator.com

Apr 25, 2009, 9:11:33 PM4/25/09
> Tom Newtonhttp://anonymous-is-a-hategroup.blogspot.com/2009/04/mark-bunker-and-...

An interesting theory Tom. If Scientology knows that getting
arrested to create martyr status is a strategy encouraged by the
critic community, why would Scientology leadership fall into the trap
by encouraging police to make, what appears to be, simple pedestrian
traffic violations? If your theory is correct, would it not be to
Scientology's benefit to completely ignore the pickets? Are you
alleging that Scientology leadership is stupid?

Don't criminal rackets exist to make money? Who makes the money,
Anonymous or Scientology?

revji...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2009, 11:47:23 PM4/25/09
Donald Myers has made over $14,000 in three months in donations. Does
that count?

xenufrance

Apr 26, 2009, 2:27:15 AM4/26/09

<hu...@mailinator.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
4a536b21-ab52-4de0...@d7g2000prl.googlegroups.com...

I fear that for such a cretnized rondroīd, almost nothing has the correct
meaning it should have.

Chef Xenu

Apr 26, 2009, 2:40:21 AM4/26/09
On Apr 25, 11:47 pm, revjimje...@gmail.com wrote:
> Donald Myers has made over $14,000 in three months in donations. Does
> that count?

Donald Myers is neither Mark Bunker, Douglass Owens, nor anonymous, so
I'm guessing no, it doesn't count.

Peace,
Chef Xenu
--
REB Slaughter (USN-RET)(SP V) 614-743-1446 http://www.chefxenu.net
4th (or 5th) Marcabian Invader Force Mess Saucer 1138

exin...@tiscali.se

Apr 26, 2009, 4:13:15 AM4/26/09
> Tom Newtonhttp://anonymous-is-a-hategroup.blogspot.com/2009/04/mark-bunker-and-...

Critics have the same right to bring scientologists out from Ron
Hubbards trap as scientology has the right to bring people into his
trap.

If it's okay to trap people and make slaves out of them and a crime to
free the slaves trapped in scientology it is the same as to be good by
doing bad and to be bad by doing good.

Democratic societies field of vision is broader compared with
fascistic societies.

Gregory Hall

Apr 26, 2009, 12:25:16 PM4/26/09
<revji...@gmail.com> wrote in message
<snipped some>

> This ruse will continue as long as gutless reporters like KESQ-TV's
> Nathan Baca fail to wrap their minds around the fact that Anti-
> Scientology Activism is a criminal racket. Pathetically, these
> underpaid, self-serving so-called journalists opt for sensationalism
> over substance, taking everything the "critics" say as truth. Lies
> beget more lies and the deception continues....

I like that objective statement, ". . . Anti-Scientology Activism is a
criminal racket."

I like it because it's such an obviously true statement. The anti's lie, lie
and then lie some more. They claim to be concerned about the plight of
individual Scientologists they see as imprisoned or enslaved. Nothing could
be farther from the truth. The couldn't care less about individual
Scientologists. As a matter of fact they care so little about them that they
use them as unwilling and unwitting pawns to further their atheistic hate
mongering against all organized religions.

There is nobody or nothing they will not use and abuse to further their
agenda of religious persecution. Here in this group they have already used
an innocent 3-year-old girl calling her autistic and attempting to say
Scientology caused it. People who claim to care about individual
Scientologists sure wouldn't use their hate speech upon a little girl who
has parents who are Scientologists, would they?

The anti-Scientologist rabble are simply concentrating on Scientology at the
moment because they think if they can take down this one religion then they
can take them all down, one at a time. Should they succeed with Scientology
(chances of that are slim and none, btw) then who will be the next target of
their criminal racketeering? The Church of the Latter Day Saints?

These sociopathic anti's need to be exposed at every opportunity. They need
to have their lies rebuked. The gutless wonders who hide behind Halloween
masks while demonstrating need to be given some trick or treat candy and
then be required to move along. Loitering of trick or treaters not allowed.

--
Gregory Hall
http://outingextremistanti-scientologists.blogspot.com/

barbz

Apr 26, 2009, 2:30:39 PM4/26/09

ROTFLMAO!

--
Barb
Chaplain, ARSCCwdne

"Can you vandalize a private pansy on public property? "
--Graham Berry, Esq.

Message has been deleted

barbaralov...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2009, 9:15:00 PM4/27/09
On Apr 26, 11:25 am, "Gregory Hall" <gregh...@home.fake> wrote:
> <revjimje...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> <snipped some>
>

> > This ruse will continue as long as gutless reporters like KESQ-TV's
> > Nathan Baca fail to wrap their minds around the fact that Anti-
> > Scientology Activism is a criminal racket. Pathetically, these
> > underpaid, self-serving so-called journalists opt for sensationalism
> > over substance, taking everything the "critics" say as truth. Lies
> > beget more lies and the deception continues....
>
> I like that objective statement,  ". . . Anti-Scientology Activism is a
> criminal racket."
>
> I like it because it's such an obviously true statement. The anti's lie, lie
> and then lie some more. They claim to be concerned about the plight of
> individual Scientologists they see as imprisoned or enslaved. Nothing could
> be farther from the truth. The couldn't care less about individual
> Scientologists. As a matter of fact they care so little about them that they
> use them as unwilling and unwitting pawns to further their atheistic hate
> mongering against all organized religions.

Exactly, atheists they are. And those few of the critics who claim
that they would be religious are lying that they are.

> There is nobody or nothing they will not use and abuse to further their
> agenda of religious persecution. Here in this group they have already used
> an innocent 3-year-old girl calling her autistic and attempting to say
> Scientology caused it.

They blame anything of Scientology. If a Scientologist breathes, they
claim he or she caused the ozone hole by doing so.

>People who claim to care about individual
> Scientologists sure wouldn't use their hate speech upon a little girl who
> has parents who are Scientologists, would they?
>
> The anti-Scientologist rabble are simply concentrating on Scientology at the
> moment because they think if they can take down this one religion then they
> can take them all down, one at a time. Should they succeed with Scientology
> (chances of that are slim and none, btw) then who will be the next target of
> their criminal racketeering? The Church of the Latter Day Saints?

Or the Babists or the Methodists, or....

Andreas Heldal-Lund who owns the hate website clambake was arrested
harassing a Christian church. He belongs proudly to the Heathens in
Norway, total Atheists, Greg.

> These sociopathic anti's need to be exposed at every opportunity. They need
> to have their lies rebuked. The gutless wonders who hide behind Halloween
> masks while demonstrating need to be given some trick or treat candy and
> then be required to move along. Loitering of trick or treaters not allowed.
>
> --
> Gregory Hall http://outingextremistanti-scientologists.blogspot.com/

They will target any other religion, Greg. No religion is safe of
these anti-religious hatemongers.

Barbara Schwarz

--

Australian anti-free speech activist Michelle Ryan aka "Emma" who runs
a hate message

She also promotes and spams links to holysmoke website of David Rice.
And guess what,
as another piece in the puzzle: the RFW published that Dave Rice
sought actively the means to
conduct terrorism:

http://religiousfreedomwatch.org/anti-religious-extremists/david-rice/

No wonder Shirley Jean Wilson is on his side.

SirLagsAlot

Apr 27, 2009, 9:52:07 PM4/27/09

<barbaralov...@gmail.com> wrote in message
http://anonymous-is-a-hategroup.blogspot.com/2009/04/mark-bunker-and-...

Isn't it waste of government and tax payer money when
illegal aliens use the system to file FOIA requests for information that
doesnt exist in an attempt to support their delusions?

barbaralov...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2009, 5:24:31 PM4/29/09
On Apr 27, 8:52 pm, "SirLagsAlot" <texassold...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> <barbaralovesmarty...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> doesnt exist in an attempt to support their delusions?- Hide quoted text -

You saying that Mark Bunker and Douglas Owens are illegal aliens who
file delusional FOIA requests? Gee, who would have thought.... What a
scandal. Where is the world coming to?
I hope they didn't steal dog food...

Barbara Schwarz
--
Interesting blog by a non-Scientologist:
http://outingextremistanti-scientologists.blogspot.com/
And this is interesting too:
http://www.anonymous-exposed.org/
--
Tilman Hausherr webs defamation on me that he and Korey Jerome Kruse
scribbled once on Wikipedia: