Urgent! Need RECENT Scientology medical claims.

1 view

bru...@inbox.com

Jan 9, 2009, 1:27:37 PM1/9/09
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/298-jett-travolta/urgent-need-recent-scilon-medical-claims-36005/

I will update OP as they are accumulated. I sent a journalist with a
HUGE (I mean HUGE) viewer base the medical claims evidence as given in
our threads. This thread: [url]http://forums.whyweprotest.net/26-think-
tank/gentlemen-tommy-davis-our-response-35912/6/#post687637[/url]

Anyways, journalist got back with me. Seems like he wants to roll
with it, but he asked if we can provide RECENT examples of Scilon
medical claims as most of the ones listed are Hubbard in the mid 70's
and back. He wants recent materials to make the case more effective.

So, this is a call out for claims within the last decade ONLY. So 98-
present. If we can supply this epic win could be assured.

First: A lot of these are from Dianetics Today...cannot use, too old.
A few are from History of Man and All about Radiation. Are these
writings still used as CoS doctrine? As in, even though they are old
they are still taught it? If so I'll link journalist to the ISBN
numbers for the books.

Second: I will use german journalist that went undercover that is
recent. Looking for article now.

Third: NEED MORE!

Thanks all, NYPA and all that, but could be huge....also, its not a
major news network just so you dont think its that epic.

Gerry Armstrong

Jan 9, 2009, 1:38:40 PM1/9/09
On Fri, 9 Jan 2009 10:27:37 -0800 (PST), bru...@inbox.com wrote:

>http://forums.whyweprotest.net/298-jett-travolta/urgent-need-recent-scilon-medical-claims-36005/
>
>I will update OP as they are accumulated. I sent a journalist with a
>HUGE (I mean HUGE) viewer base the medical claims evidence as given in
>our threads. This thread: [url]http://forums.whyweprotest.net/26-think-
>tank/gentlemen-tommy-davis-our-response-35912/6/#post687637[/url]
>
>Anyways, journalist got back with me. Seems like he wants to roll
>with it, but he asked if we can provide RECENT examples of Scilon
>medical claims as most of the ones listed are Hubbard in the mid 70's
>and back. He wants recent materials to make the case more effective.

Well cult head David Miscavige had a whole slew of these medical
claims published newly, with brand new copyrights in 2007. Is that
recent enough for this journalistically challenged journalist?

>So, this is a call out for claims within the last decade ONLY. So 98-
>present. If we can supply this epic win could be assured.

Well there you are. 2007 is after 1998. Epic wins r us.

>First: A lot of these are from Dianetics Today...cannot use, too old.
>A few are from History of Man and All about Radiation. Are these
>writings still used as CoS doctrine? As in, even though they are old
>they are still taught it? If so I'll link journalist to the ISBN
>numbers for the books.
>
>Second: I will use german journalist that went undercover that is
>recent. Looking for article now.
>
>Third: NEED MORE!
>
>Thanks all, NYPA and all that, but could be huge....also, its not a
>major news network just so you dont think its that epic.

© Gerry Armstrong
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org

R. Hill

Jan 9, 2009, 1:52:31 PM1/9/09

Is that recent enough?

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Secrets/Media/Ybor/flyer-2005-aug.html

Selected excerpt, but there is nonsense and lies throughout:

/=====

The first science to determine the basic cause of disease.

The first science to contain exact technology to routinely alleviate
physical illnesses with completely predictable success.

\=====

I can imagine good-standing Scientologists being convinced that
Scientology offers better treatment than evidence-based medicine.

--
Ray.

Eldon

Jan 9, 2009, 1:52:53 PM1/9/09
On Jan 9, 7:27 pm, brun...@inbox.com wrote:
> http://forums.whyweprotest.net/298-jett-travolta/urgent-need-recent-s...

> I will update OP as they are accumulated. I sent a journalist with a
> HUGE (I mean HUGE) viewer base the medical claims evidence as given in
> our threads. This thread: [url]http://forums.whyweprotest.net/26-think-
> tank/gentlemen-tommy-davis-our-response-35912/6/#post687637[/url]
>
> Anyways, journalist got back with me. Seems like he wants to roll
> with it, but he asked if we can provide RECENT examples of Scilon
> medical claims as most of the ones listed are Hubbard in the mid 70's
> and back. He wants recent materials to make the case more effective.

Yeah, yeah. The journalist wants you to do his work for him by coming
up with something that doesn't exist.

Well fuck that requirement. Anything Hubbard ever said is still
current policy within the Cof$ going back to the 1950s. Very few
policies were canceled, and if they were, only minor changes were made
in the revisions. Basically, if the drunk ol' drug addict bigamist
ever said it, then it's scripture!

I don't give a fuck about this arrogant journalist's credentials or
requirements. If he wants some info, he can get in touch with me or
any number of other people.

"Rev" Norle Enturbulata, OD, DTS

Jan 9, 2009, 3:16:32 PM1/9/09

<bru...@inbox.com> wrote in message

In "Clear Body, Clear Mind", the new paperback for the "detox", "purif", or
whatever else the cult calls it, there are apparently a lot of the classic
whoppers, like how "radiation is well known to be water-soluable".

"Rev" Norle Enturbulata, OD, DTS

Jan 9, 2009, 3:19:25 PM1/9/09

"Eldon" <Eldo...@aol.com> wrote in message

> On Jan 9, 7:27 pm, brun...@inbox.com wrote:
>> http://forums.whyweprotest.net/298-jett-travolta/urgent-need-recent-s...
>>
>> I will update OP as they are accumulated. I sent a journalist with a
>> HUGE (I mean HUGE) viewer base the medical claims evidence as given in
>> our threads. This thread: [url]http://forums.whyweprotest.net/26-think-
>> tank/gentlemen-tommy-davis-our-response-35912/6/#post687637[/url]
>>
>> Anyways, journalist got back with me. Seems like he wants to roll
>> with it, but he asked if we can provide RECENT examples of Scilon
>> medical claims as most of the ones listed are Hubbard in the mid 70's
>> and back. He wants recent materials to make the case more effective.
>
> Yeah, yeah. The journalist wants you to do his work for him by coming
> up with something that doesn't exist.

Don't be so critical on the writer - Would you rather the cult do the work
for him instead?

> Well fuck that requirement. Anything Hubbard ever said is still
> current policy within the Cof$ going back to the 1950s. Very few
> policies were canceled, and if they were, only minor changes were made
> in the revisions. Basically, if the drunk ol' drug addict bigamist
> ever said it, then it's scripture!

The journalist in question must not understand this. Most folks just
encountering cults like Scientology have to be informed about the
characteristics of what a cult is, as well as the edict about Hubbard's
word - even if written on a cocktail napkin - being irrefutable and
unchanging.

Hartley Patterson

Jan 9, 2009, 3:44:06 PM1/9/09
Eldo...@aol.com:

> Yeah, yeah. The journalist wants you to do his work for him by coming
> up with something that doesn't exist.

Ah, but it does! But let me digress...

Before tackling the cult it has to be grasped that they don't speak
English, they speak scienobabble.
When Tommy says people who have a physical illness should go to a doctor,
he won't say that this means something totally different to cult members
than to us.
Pychiatrists are NOT doctors they are evil frauds, many of whom rape and
sexually abuse their victims. Many of the illnesses that the medical
profession considers physical are nothing of the kind.

Anyway, here's a recent claim quote:

http://www.realscientology.com/real-scientology.htm

"Psychosomatic illnesses such as arthritis, asthma, rheumatism, heart
trouble, and on and on for a total of 70 percent of man's ills=3Fand women's
too=3Fare the reaction of the body against a painful mental image picture.
When this picture is cleared away=3Fif it is the right picture=3Fthe illness
usually abates."

It is © 2000-2005 Church of Scientology International.

--
Hartley Patterson
http://www.newsfrombree.co.uk/

xenufrance

Jan 9, 2009, 3:50:18 PM1/9/09

<bru...@inbox.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
a5d9ac88-2f5e-4981...@a29g2000pra.googlegroups.com...

the simplicity is evident: david masscabbage has reissued all of these books
in 2007. They are the BASICS and the basics are the most evident BASE of all
the new "courses" taught in the cult...

xenufrance

Jan 9, 2009, 3:52:10 PM1/9/09

"Gerry Armstrong" <ge...@gerryarmstrong.org> a écrit dans le message de
news: p56fm4lud48lbuioe...@4ax.com...

> On Fri, 9 Jan 2009 10:27:37 -0800 (PST), bru...@inbox.com wrote:
>
>>http://forums.whyweprotest.net/298-jett-travolta/urgent-need-recent-scilon-medical-claims-36005/
>>
>>I will update OP as they are accumulated. I sent a journalist with a
>>HUGE (I mean HUGE) viewer base the medical claims evidence as given in
>>our threads. This thread: [url]http://forums.whyweprotest.net/26-think-
>>tank/gentlemen-tommy-davis-our-response-35912/6/#post687637[/url]
>>
>>Anyways, journalist got back with me. Seems like he wants to roll
>>with it, but he asked if we can provide RECENT examples of Scilon
>>medical claims as most of the ones listed are Hubbard in the mid 70's
>>and back. He wants recent materials to make the case more effective.
>
> Well cult head David Miscavige had a whole slew of these medical
> claims published newly, with brand new copyrights in 2007. Is that
> recent enough for this journalistically challenged journalist?

hi Gerry, I see we got the same conclusion, I have'nt read your answer
before doing mine. It's rather evident... the only differences are "legal"
ones, squirrelings the facts about some results promised in 1950, but that
DM does no longer dare to do because they can be measured, like the 135 IQ
for all clears after some few tens of hours of Dianetics by the Book One!

xenufrance

Jan 9, 2009, 3:54:17 PM1/9/09

"Eldon" <Eldo...@aol.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
f707bc49-50f1-40ab...@a12g2000pro.googlegroups.com...

> On Jan 9, 7:27 pm, brun...@inbox.com wrote:
>> http://forums.whyweprotest.net/298-jett-travolta/urgent-need-recent-s...
>>
>> I will update OP as they are accumulated. I sent a journalist with a
>> HUGE (I mean HUGE) viewer base the medical claims evidence as given in
>> our threads. This thread: [url]http://forums.whyweprotest.net/26-think-
>> tank/gentlemen-tommy-davis-our-response-35912/6/#post687637[/url]
>>
>> Anyways, journalist got back with me. Seems like he wants to roll
>> with it, but he asked if we can provide RECENT examples of Scilon
>> medical claims as most of the ones listed are Hubbard in the mid 70's
>> and back. He wants recent materials to make the case more effective.
>
> Yeah, yeah. The journalist wants you to do his work for him by coming
> up with something that doesn't exist.
>
> Well fuck that requirement. Anything Hubbard ever said is still
> current policy within the Cof$ going back to the 1950s. Very few
> policies were canceled, and if they were, only minor changes were made
> in the revisions. Basically, if the drunk ol' drug addict bigamist
> ever said it, then it's scripture!

No, his problem is probably top see what new exemples we could have of the
same ole shitloads applied in scientology: people discouraged to go to the
doctor, staffs unhandled health problems, or handled by insane Touch
Crapists, or rotten teeth, etc etc.

Hartley Patterson

Jan 9, 2009, 3:53:07 PM1/9/09
bru...@inbox.com:

> First: A lot of these are from Dianetics Today...cannot use, too old.
> A few are from History of Man and All about Radiation. Are these
> writings still used as CoS doctrine? As in, even though they are old
> they are still taught it? If so I'll link journalist to the ISBN
> numbers for the books.

Er... read moar. All 18 of Hubbard's Scientology books were republished
last year in new Editions. All CoS members have been instructed to use
this edition and to throw away their old books. They will all be copyright
2007. No CoS spokesperson will admit anything in them is 'out of date' or
'no longer used'.

bru...@inbox.com

Jan 9, 2009, 3:59:40 PM1/9/09
On Jan 9, 1:38 pm, Gerry Armstrong <ge...@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote:
> >So, this is a call out for claims within the last decade ONLY.  So 98-
> >present.  If we can supply this epic win could be assured.
>
> Well there you are. 2007 is after 1998. Epic wins r us.

Gerry,
Excellent point. Specific quotes & references would be most helpful
if you are aware of any.

bru...@inbox.com

Jan 9, 2009, 4:00:48 PM1/9/09
On Jan 9, 1:52 pm, "R. Hill" <rh...@xenu-directory.net> wrote:
> Is that recent enough?
>
> http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Secrets/Media/Ybor/flyer-2005-aug.html
>
> Selected excerpt, but there is nonsense and lies throughout:
>
> /=====
>
> The first science to determine the basic cause of disease.
>
> The first science to contain exact technology to routinely alleviate
> physical illnesses with completely predictable success.

> \=====
>
> I can imagine good-standing Scientologists being convinced that
> Scientology offers better treatment than evidence-based medicine.
>
> --
> Ray.

Ray - I love you. Nothing better than their own promo material.

bru...@inbox.com

Jan 9, 2009, 4:03:21 PM1/9/09
Crowd. Excellent work so far. Keep them rolling. This thread should
prove valuable beyond just this one journalists article.
Scientology's medical claims are a hot topic and easy access to
reporters of Scientology's contradictory medical claims should prove
very valuable.

Eldon

Jan 9, 2009, 4:12:00 PM1/9/09
On Jan 9, 9:19 pm, "\"Rev\" Norle Enturbulata, OD, DTS"
<notearthligh...@nothotmail.com> wrote:
> "Eldon" <EldonB...@aol.com> wrote in message

OK, fine. So you go do the research and inform the journalist. I sure
won't, because I'm not getting paid to do his job for him. He could
look up most of this stuff on existing websites and discussion boards.
But no, he wants a free assistant. If that's you, have a nice day.

"Rev" Norle Enturbulata, OD, DTS

Jan 9, 2009, 10:11:38 PM1/9/09

"Eldon" <Eldo...@aol.com> wrote in message

How irritable sounding. All the information, as usual, is out there, and
the contact of said journalist just needs to be pointed to it, then perhaps
be open for some answers. I'd suggest one of the older ex-members if the
guy really needs it explained to him. But I wouldn't let the guy just
stroll off without something, would you?

--
SP Goodman
Usually Right "Reverend" Norle Enturbulata DTS, OD KTC
*
http://www.youtube.com/Enturbulata
http://tinyurl.com/yre7c6
http://www.xenu.net
http://www.xenutv.com
http://www.scientology-lies.com
http://www.whyaretheydead.net
http://www.scientology-kills.org
*
" You can write that down in your book in great big letters. The only way
you can control anybody is to lie to them."
-- L. Ron Hubbard, "Technique 88"
*
"...Never discuss Scientology with the critic. Just discuss his or her
crimes, known and unknown. And act completely confident that those crimes
exist...."
- L. Ron Hubbard, "Critics of Scientology", November 5, 1967
*
"Rather than give psychotics such treatment it would be far kinder to kill
them immediately and completely..."
- L. Ron Hubbard, "Science of Survival", p117
*
"5. invalidation is force applied. You apply enough force to anybody and
you've invalidated him. How invalidated can he get? Dead!"
- Dianetics and Scientology Tech. Dictionary by L. Ron Hubbard