Secret floor plan to Rice deprogramming facility

1 view

Fredric L. Rice

May 22, 2004, 12:51:57 AM5/22/04
http://www.skeptictank.org/depro.jpg

This is a drawing of the floor plan to the not-so-secret-any-more
Rice deprogramming center located in the Mojave Desert.

I just hope Psych Barb doesn't get ahold of this.

---
Scientology tries to disrupt terrorist attacks relief efforts: http://www.cosvm.org/
George W. Bush's latest policy: "No Child Left Untortured Act."

Bucephalis

May 22, 2004, 1:24:43 AM5/22/04
Unfortunately it is currently unavailable, as it has been leased by the
DOD to train army MP's in the techniques of brainwashing Iraqi citizens
to love the US.

Barbara Schwarz

May 22, 2004, 11:25:46 AM5/22/04
Bucephalis <xsg...@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:<vuBrc.25990$KE6....@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net>...

> Unfortunately it is currently unavailable, as it has been leased by the
> DOD to train army MP's in the techniques of brainwashing Iraqi citizens
> to love the US.

What I read about the abuses on the Abu Graib prison, reminded me very
much to the psychiatric criminal method of "deprogramming", where
people are being kidnapped and force to give up their religion. It is
wrongfully called "deprogramming" as it is more a depersonalization.

They really should pull the strings to which psychiatrists approved
the prison abuses. But be reminded that psychiatry is a German and not
a U.S. invention.

Barbara Schwarz

copied from the www.religiousfreedomwatch.org
TED PATRICK

Ted Patrick, the "father" of deprogramming and thrice-convicted felon,
typifies the former Cult Awareness Network "deprogrammer" - prone to
violence, scornful of the rights and beliefs of others, and willing to
do anything for a price.

Patrick had been revered by the old Cult Awareness Network (CAN) its
predecessor the Citizens Freedom Foundation, appearing as an honored
guest and featured speaker at their conventions. His methods have been
emulated by numerous deprogrammers, including Steven Hassan, Rick
Ross, Hana Whitfield and many others.

Patrick worked to make kidnapping and assault appear socially
acceptable. As long as the crime was directed against individuals
whose beliefs could be made to seem odd or unusual to the rest of
society, any common thug could earn substantial sums simply by billing
himself a "deprogrammer."

Patrick's past reveals that he comes from a background which made him
no stranger to crime. Patrick's father opted for the lucrative
profession of pickup man for local mobsters running the numbers
racket. Patrick began earning his living as a professional kidnapper
and hired thug, targeting members of various religions for violent
"deprogrammings." Patrick has admitted that deprogramming "may be said
to involve kidnapping at the very least, quite often assault and
battery, almost invariably conspiracy to commit a crime and illegal
restraint."

Patrick has asserted that religions recruit members by hypnotizing
them on the spot with "beams" emanating from the knees and elbows and
other parts of the body. This to Patrick classified a potential victim
as a "mindless robot" and fair game for violent tactics.

When once reminded that such tactics violate constitutional
protections of the First Amendment, Patrick retorted by describing
freedom of religion as "one of the biggest rackets the world has ever
known."

TED PATRICK (continued)
Patrick's career has earned him a string of criminal indictments
stretching from San Diego to New York. The charges range from
kidnapping to violent abduction and sexual assault, including rape.

Brute force is the hallmark of Patrick's kidnappings. In a book
defending his violent techniques, Patrick described the kidnapping of
a Christian who resisted abduction by bracing himself against
Patrick's getaway car. Patrick forced the man into the car by
squeezing his genitals until he let out a howl and doubled up in pain.
"Then I hit," Patrick wrote, "shoving him head first into the back
seat of the car and piling in on top of him."

He described another abduction: "Joe and Goose [two of Patrick's
henchmen] both had a hold of Ronnie ... so I started on the other
guys, you know, Maceing them, hitting, whatever. The Mace didn't
really work. I mean it worked, but they kept fighting. I'd spray
somebody and then they were still kicking and I had to just kick them
back."

Court papers filed in Massachusetts show that Patrick assaulted a man
with a straight-edged razor during an abduction while, by Patrick's
own accounts, other abductions have utilized kicks, punches and other
forms of violence.

In Ohio, Patrick and several others were indicted after abducting a
20-year-old woman and taking her to Alabama, where she was repeatedly
raped over the course of the seven-day "deprogramming." Patrick
announced afterward that he was giving up deprogramming. At the time
of the Ohio abduction, Patrick was on probation for abducting a Tucson
waitress; his probation was revoked after it was learned he had
accepted several thousand dollars for the "deprogramming" of the Ohio
woman, and he served a year in jail.

TED PATRICK (continued)
One of Patrick's attacks, an unsuccessful deprogramming attempt on a
Catholic nun in Canada, resulted in an official government prohibition
against Patrick entering Canada. Ignoring this, Patrick slipped back
and forth across the border numerous times to continue his career in
Canada as a kidnapper-for-hire, eventually assaulting more than 50
people in that country.

Patrick, who received up to $15,000 plus $250 per day expenses for a
single deprogramming, used violence not only to change individuals'
religious beliefs but their political persuasions and even their
sexual orientation. In one case, Patrick resorted to rape in an
attempted deprogramming of a woman who was a lesbian.

Government prosecutors, wise to Patrick's lifestyle of violence and
force, have jailed him repeatedly on numerous charges, with three
felony convictions. Yet, in extremist circles, Patrick and his methods
are still considered worth emulating. Ida Camburn has been a supporter
of Patrick's and recommended the violent use of deprogramming. Keith
Henson, a convicted hate criminal, advocates deprogramming and made
this statement on the Internet in May 2001: "Deprogramming is
currently out of style, but it or something much like it is badly
needed."

Apart from his deprogramming activities, Patrick's criminal record
includes charges of cocaine use and parole violations.

[ Page 1 ] [ Page 2 ] [ Page 3 ]

Home | Latest News | Anti-Religious Extremists | Hate Groups |
Influence of Hate | Experts | False Experts? | Hate Crimes & The Law |
Whistleblowers | Articles | Combating Hate

For the truth about religion:
Buddhism, Christianity, Catholicism, Hinduism, Islam, Judaism,
Scientology, What is Scientology?, Scientology Theology General

BrigitteHalles

May 22, 2004, 5:04:42 PM5/22/04
<< Subject: Re: Secret floor plan to Rice deprogramming facility
From: Stilllov...@myway.com (Barbara Schwarz)
Date: Sam 22 mai 2004 17:25

One of Patrick's attacks, an unsuccessful deprogramming attempt on a
Catholic nun in Canada, resulted in an official government prohibition
against Patrick entering Canada. Ignoring this, Patrick slipped back
and forth across the border numerous times to continue his career in
Canada as a kidnapper-for-hire, eventually assaulting more than 50
people in that country.

Patrick, who received up to $15,000 plus $250 per day expenses for a
single deprogramming, used violence not only to change individuals'
religious beliefs but their political persuasions and even their
sexual orientation. In one case, Patrick resorted to rape in an
attempted deprogramming of a woman who was a lesbian.

Government prosecutors, wise to Patrick's lifestyle of violence and
force, have jailed him repeatedly on numerous charges, with three
felony convictions. Yet, in extremist circles, Patrick and his methods
are still considered worth emulating. Ida Camburn has been a supporter
of Patrick's and recommended the violent use of deprogramming. Keith
Henson, a convicted hate criminal, advocates deprogramming and made
this statement on the Internet in May 2001: "Deprogramming is
currently out of style, but it or something much like it is badly
needed."

Apart from his deprogramming activities, Patrick's criminal record
includes charges of cocaine use and parole violations.

>><BR><BR>

Yes; I thought that the Rice reference was to Nat'l Security Advisor Rice.

I expected more from Frederic Rice. He correctly decries one set of torture,
and the torturers, then makes jokes about others.

Brigitte

Revd. Norle Enturbulata

May 22, 2004, 7:42:49 PM5/22/04

"BrigitteHalles" <brigitt...@aol.comdontsend> wrote in message
...nothing worth remembering.

Someone put forth that this handle used meant something other than a simple
name. I put forth that the bleeding handle this operative uses just happens
to rhyme with DIGITALIS. Something clams aren't supposed to touch with a
ten-foot desert pole. How uh, not clever.

--
http://www.xenu.net
http://www.xenutv.com

Rev. Norle Enturbulata
"Church" of Cartoonism
*
" You can write that down in your book in great big letters.
The only way you can control anybody is to lie to them."
- L. Ron Hubbard, "Technique 88"
*
"Scientology...is not a psycho-therapy nor a religion."
- L. Ron Hubbard's "Creation of Human Ability" p251
*
"This volume probably contains more promises and less evidence per page
than has any publication since the invention of printing."
- Review of "Dianetics", Scientific American, 1951
*
"Better than 90 percent of what my
father has written about himself is untrue."
- Ron deWolf, son of L. Ron Hubbard

Fredric L. Rice

May 23, 2004, 11:57:46 AM5/23/04
Bucephalis <xsg...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>>http://www.skeptictank.org/depro.jpg

>Unfortunately it is currently unavailable, as it has been leased by the
>DOD to train army MP's in the techniques of brainwashing Iraqi citizens
>to love the US.

True but reservations _are_ still available for December.

Barbara Schwarz

May 24, 2004, 5:21:20 PM5/24/04
brigitt...@aol.comdontsend (BrigitteHalles) wrote in message news:<20040522170442...@mb-m21.aol.com>...

Frederic Rice is nuts, Brigitte.

Barbara Schwarz

Fredric L. Rice

May 24, 2004, 11:24:44 PM5/24/04
>brigitt...@aol.comdontsend (BrigitteHalles) wrote in message news:<20040522170442...@mb-m21.aol.com>...
> I expected more from Frederic Rice. He correctly decries one
> set of torture, and the torturers, then makes jokes about others.

Are you seriously that stupid? Seriously?

Rev. Desertphile

Sep 15, 2004, 11:36:07 PM9/15/04
On Sat, 22 May 2004 04:51:57 GMT, REMOV...@SkepticTank.ORG (Fredric
L. Rice) wrote:

> http://www.skeptictank.org/depro.jpg
>
> This is a drawing of the floor plan to the not-so-secret-any-more
> Rice deprogramming center located in the Mojave Desert.
>
> I just hope Psych Barb doesn't get ahold of this.

LOL! Just never tell her I know where the documents are hidden....

--
"Terrorism" isn't the enemy: George W Bush is!

Barbara Schwarz

Sep 16, 2004, 9:20:36 PM9/16/04
deser...@cchr.ws (Rev. Desertphile) wrote in message news:<41490a07...@news.individual.net>...

> On Sat, 22 May 2004 04:51:57 GMT, REMOV...@SkepticTank.ORG (Fredric
> L. Rice) wrote:
>
> > http://www.skeptictank.org/depro.jpg
> >
> > This is a drawing of the floor plan to the not-so-secret-any-more
> > Rice deprogramming center located in the Mojave Desert.
> >
> > I just hope Psych Barb doesn't get ahold of this.
>
> LOL! Just never tell her I know where the documents are hidden....

This is revolting. If that is the dirty Rice brothers kind of humor,
they should know that Jews who were incarcerated in concentrations
can't laugh about concentration humor either.

How sick is it wanting to have forced sex with the kidnap victim? I
just wonder about one thing: why are the Rice bro's not incarcerated,
or are they?

But anyway, looking at the plan I would be able to break out of that
thing too. I fought myself out of such illegal incarceration, but one
safer tip for the kidnap victims, if they kidnap you, act as if you
would cooperate, make them believe you hate your religion and your own
personality who made you to choose that religion and then after they
let you go, go to police and get them arrested. Enjoy their stupid
faces behind bars.

Barbara Schwarz

George Washington Hayduke

Sep 17, 2004, 9:21:06 PM9/17/04
Stilllov...@myway.com (Barbara Schwarz) wrote:
>deser...@cchr.ws (Rev. Desertphile) wrote in message news:<41490a07...@news.individual.net>...
>> On Sat, 22 May 2004 04:51:57 GMT, REMOV...@SkepticTank.ORG (Fredric
>> L. Rice) wrote:
>>> http://www.skeptictank.org/depro.jpg
>>> This is a drawing of the floor plan to the not-so-secret-any-more
>>> Rice deprogramming center located in the Mojave Desert.
>>> I just hope Psych Barb doesn't get ahold of this.
>> LOL! Just never tell her I know where the documents are hidden....
>This is revolting. If that is the dirty Rice brothers kind of humor,
>they should know that Jews who were incarcerated in concentrations
>can't laugh about concentration humor either.

Are you on medication?

+--+
|Rathergate explosive: Yep, Killian Memos' Contents are verified:
| http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2004/09/11/MNGO68NEKR1.DTL
| http://www.nytimes.com/2004/09/11/politics/campaign/11guard.html
| http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2004-09-09bushdocs.pdf
| http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/09/15/60II/main643768.shtml
| http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2004/09/14/bush_service/index.html
| http://www.sunday-times.co.uk/news/pages/sti/2000/06/18/stifgnusa02001.html
| http://www.independent-media.tv/item.cfm?fmedia_id=5508&fcategory_desc=Under%20Reported
|Hezbollah endorses George W. Bush: http://www.hezbollah.ws/
+--+

dudalb

Sep 18, 2004, 12:17:07 AM9/18/04
Barbara is proof that $ciencetology is hazardous to your mental health....

Dicktop_Stud

Sep 18, 2004, 4:10:30 AM9/18/04
Hay...@AWOLBush.com (George Washington Hayduke) wrote in message news:<10kn3fs...@corp.supernews.com>...

> Stilllov...@myway.com (Barbara Schwarz) wrote:
> >deser...@cchr.ws (Rev. Desertphile) wrote in message news:<41490a07...@news.individual.net>...
> >> LOL! Just never tell her I know where the documents are hidden....
> >This is revolting. If that is the dirty Rice brothers kind of humor,
> >they should know that Jews who were incarcerated in concentrations
> >can't laugh about concentration humor either.
>
> Are you on medication?

Are you kidding? The bitch is psychotic. When the doctor gave her a
box of suppositories, she thought they were jelly beans.

Barbara Schwarz

Sep 18, 2004, 11:58:47 AM9/18/04
Hay...@AWOLBush.com (George Washington Hayduke) wrote in message news:<10kn3fs...@corp.supernews.com>...
> Stilllov...@myway.com (Barbara Schwarz) wrote:
> >deser...@cchr.ws (Rev. Desertphile) wrote in message news:<41490a07...@news.individual.net>...
> >> LOL! Just never tell her I know where the documents are hidden....
> >This is revolting. If that is the dirty Rice brothers kind of humor,
> >they should know that Jews who were incarcerated in concentrations
> >can't laugh about concentration humor either.
>
> Are you on medication?

Why me? I am not the one with the concentration camp or
"deprogramming" kind of humor. But bet on it that the Rice bro's are
on medication.

Barbara Schwarz

George Washington Hayduke

Sep 18, 2004, 3:13:14 PM9/18/04
Stilllov...@myway.com (Barbara Schwarz) wrote:
>Hay...@AWOLBush.com (George Washington Hayduke) wrote in message news:<10kn3fs...@corp.supernews.com>...
>> Stilllov...@myway.com (Barbara Schwarz) wrote:
>>>This is revolting. If that is the dirty Rice brothers kind of humor,
>>>they should know that Jews who were incarcerated in concentrations
>>>can't laugh about concentration humor either.
>>Are you on medication?
>Why me?

Because you exhibit traits of the profoundly insane.