Question about Barbara Schwarz

Ronnie Marks

Aug 10, 2007, 12:34:28 PM8/10/07
Does anyone know where she went?

She just up and vanished from the new group about 3 weeks ago.

She has disappeared from here in the past, but never for this amount of time.

Sure she posts lots of hateful things and makes outrageous statements but,
still, I actually hope she is OK, maybe getting the help she needs.

--
Ten years ago I walked this street, my dreams were riding tall
Tonight I would be thankful Lord, for any dreams at all

Jinkii

Aug 10, 2007, 8:33:41 PM8/10/07

Must be a new dumpster near her cardboard box

jerald

Aug 10, 2007, 9:01:18 PM8/10/07

Hush now or she might hear you. Enjoy it while it lasts.

jerald

*.*

Aug 11, 2007, 2:13:36 AM8/11/07
In article <rj4pb3155cecv3bph...@4ax.com>,
Ronnie Marks did inquire:

>Does anyone know where she went?

Ask Sid Siders <sidney dot siders at dhs dot gov>
Asst. Fed. Security Dir. for Law Enforcement
Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Salt Lake City
Department of Homeland Security

Hail Xenu!
http://www.xenu.net

Android Cat

Aug 11, 2007, 2:50:31 AM8/11/07

I hear that she's a guest lecturer at AOSL lower campus, on Hubbard
less-known work _Have you ever been sane before?_

--
Ron of that ilk.

Kevin Brady

Aug 11, 2007, 3:56:23 AM8/11/07

"Ronnie Marks" <Ron...@RonnieMarks.org> wrote in message

> Does anyone know where she went?
>
> She just up and vanished from the new group about 3 weeks ago.
>
> She has disappeared from here in the past, but never for this amount of
> time.
>
> Sure she posts lots of hateful things and makes outrageous statements but,
> still, I actually hope she is OK, maybe getting the help she needs.

One has to want help, man. She might be locked up for a variety of reasons.
I doubt she's seeking any help, her psychosis is too deeply defended.

Tilman Hausherr

Aug 11, 2007, 3:16:28 PM8/11/07
On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 12:34:28 -0400, Ronnie Marks
<Ron...@RonnieMarks.org> wrote:

>Does anyone know where she went?
>
>She just up and vanished from the new group about 3 weeks ago.
>
>She has disappeared from here in the past, but never for this amount of time.
>
>Sure she posts lots of hateful things and makes outrageous statements but,
>still, I actually hope she is OK, maybe getting the help she needs.

Her phone# can be found on anywho.com. I don't want any harassment, so
an idea would be that if anyone (none of her "ennemies" please) wants to
call her, post it here before calling, and then again with the result.
This would result in less calls, hopefully only one if everybody has a
"perfect" usenet service.

My guess is that she has either been deported, or she's ill. There
aren't really many health services for the poor in the US, and I doubt
that her "individual scientologist" sponsors will handle this.

Tilman

--
Tilman Hausherr [KoX, SP5.55] Entheta * Enturbulation * Entertainment
http://www.xenu.de

Resistance is futile. You will be enturbulated. Xenu always prevails.

Find broken links on your web site: http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html
The Xenu bookstore: http://home.snafu.de/tilman/bookstore.html

Tilman Hausherr

Aug 11, 2007, 3:19:05 PM8/11/07

Not sure if you're joking, but such a person does exist:
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,635152803,00.html

blackdove

Aug 11, 2007, 3:38:10 PM8/11/07

You have to believe that you need help to seek or accept help...
But I do hope she's ok too. Can't really wish ill of anyone.
Likely she'll be back in no time scolding ARS for not having the busy
life outside of ARS that she does.
(Hehe.)

-blackdove
(who has no life outside of ARS)

freeway

Aug 11, 2007, 4:15:24 PM8/11/07

This is about another human being and I too am concerned what happened
to her.
If she has been deported, so be it. But I would like to know if she's
okay.
Same goes for Tigger, who hasn't been heard of since beginning of May.
Very unusual too.

jerald

Aug 11, 2007, 7:05:05 PM8/11/07

> This is about another human being and I too am concerned what happened
> to her.
> If she has been deported, so be it. But I would like to know if she's
> okay.
> Same goes for Tigger, who hasn't been heard of since beginning of May.
> Very unusual too.- Hide quoted text -

I have tried to write Tigger over the past few months and each time it
bounces back. I hope shes ok also.

jerald

Out_Of_The_Dark

Aug 11, 2007, 8:00:31 PM8/11/07
On Aug 11, 2:13 am, *.* <*@*.org> wrote:
> In article <rj4pb3155cecv3bphrc0ko3k3iqrn6n...@4ax.com>,

Is that supposed to be a hint? Think she in Guantánamo?or just bounced
back? It's not like they don't have the internet in Germany......
Barbara would find a access, whether she was in Germany or on the
moon. :) Speak up more if you know something definative.

I am more inclined to reserve speculation. It's summer and she's not
the only MIA on ARS.

Andrew Robertson

Aug 12, 2007, 2:16:29 AM8/12/07

"blackdove" <januar...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

<snip>

> Likely she'll be back in no time scolding ARS for not having the busy
> life outside of ARS that she does.
> (Hehe.)

Very perceptive. Though "Auch ein blindes Huhn findet mal ein Korn.", might
be Barbara's rather sterner response.

Andrew

Programmer_guy

Aug 12, 2007, 2:57:07 AM8/12/07
to freeway

Tigger hasn't posted on OCMB nor ESMB either for quite awhile.