Re: check out alt.os.linux.slackware for Tom Newton

Message has been deleted

Les Hemmings

Feb 16, 2008, 6:14:21 AM2/16/08
TruthSetsYouFree wrote:
> Check out alt.os.linux.slackware for Tom Newton. Ppl there seems to
> know an awful lot about him. Doesn't look to postive eh?
>
> For example:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/32bo5e

From a little way down the first page you linked to...

"There is more to this than being an idiot. Tom Newton, (whoever he may
be), seems to have a fixed idea of how *all* others should react to
him, *without* first conforming to the norms of the group into which he
has entered. "

Seems his MO is well known....

Remove Frontal Lobes to reply direct.

http://armsofmorpheus.blogspot.com/

Les Hemmings a.a #2251 SA

Les Hemmings

Feb 16, 2008, 6:22:44 AM2/16/08
He seems to pop up all over the place. And always thought of pretty much the
same as he is in here...

A recent case in point..

http://tinyurl.com/3yydtc

Message has been deleted

Les Hemmings

Feb 16, 2008, 6:31:49 AM2/16/08
TruthSetsYouFree wrote:
> Check out alt.os.linux.slackware for Tom Newton. Ppl there seems to
> know an awful lot about him. Doesn't look to postive eh?

Hmmm... look at the bottom post here..

http://tinyurl.com/2qwtv3

On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 18:41:38 +0000, Tom Newton wrote:
>> I'd pay a little more for your services without question. Be
>> well worth it.
> From a business perspective, I don't care how you behave on the Usenet,
> just how well you do your job. And I know that you are a real pro.

Quit replying to your own posts, Alan. Err, Tom. Err, whatever name
you're using today. It's the classic indicator of a worthless troll.

> Tom

You mean "Alan Connor", right?

--
"Tom Newton" - the latest nymshift of "Alan Connor".
Read more about the netkook Alan Connor here:

Unquote

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Les Hemmings

Feb 16, 2008, 6:51:26 AM2/16/08
TruthSetsYouFree wrote:
> Seems alt.religion.scientology comes up here:
>
> http://www.webservertalk.com/message1211133.html
>
> Ah well, I think we've got ourself a returner so to speak now called
> Tom Newton.
>
> Maybe even http://tinyurl.com/2uly9s
>
> :-)
>
> Now, that's a kook.
>
> Even nominated for Kook award for 2004.
>
> And of course apologetic for previous flooding of ARS:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/358n4g
>
> Nuff I'd say, or what do you think Les? :-)

I think we know where he's coming from now... I do like archives :o)

Les Hemmings

Feb 16, 2008, 6:54:37 AM2/16/08
TruthSetsYouFree wrote:
> And of course apologetic for previous flooding of ARS:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/358n4g
>
> Nuff I'd say, or what do you think Les? :-)

Is it me or has he suddenly gone quiet?

C'mon Tom.... speak up hehehheheh

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted