Jean-Luc Barbier attacks against roger gonnet are baseless: Jean-Luc Barbier is a crook, a thieve and a liar

1 view
Message has been deleted

xenufrance

Jun 26, 2010, 5:12:55 PM6/26/10
Report not abuse
Barbier has stolen tens of thousands to Minton.

Barbier has defrauded the swiss Social insurances, pretending he was unable
to work as a saxophonist because of the Purification rundown of scientology.
He got tens of thousands from thes , each month, for years; he tricked the
tax and justice people by pretending he was unable to work, while he had
bought a very expansive piano, fabricated false associations, had given
paying lessons of painting and piano and music... hiding the money he got,
so as to obtain free attys.

Barbier has lied to me to get much help from me, years after years, till he
was convicted twice by swiss justice, since he had insulted the President if
his swiss canton, and scientology OSA switzerland chief

Barbier got $30000 dollars from Minton, after I asked Bob and Stacy to help
him in his trials.

No news from such trials were ever heard then. Where is the money from Bob?
The crook barbier is so enraged after money that he dared to assert that I
could have taken it! I did not even know what sum Minton had given to
Barbier's attorney in Geneva then, a nd learned aboyt it only years
later, in a Minton's declaration before Florida judges.

Barbier got lots of help from hundreds of calls he gave me for years (from
1998 to 2006).

Then, that Barbier liar stopped to call me: he had been heavily sentenced in
switzerland and refused to send me the rulings, pretending that "the judge
said only lies." I was just asking naively his rulings to keep on defending
his viewpoint: what an asshole I have been when listening and believing his
lies!

The problem is that WOULD I HAD HAD his negative rulings then, I would have
discovered the truths about the crook Jean-Luc Barbier, that is, that he had
NEVER been truthful even with me who was helping him to get money from the
crime cult.

And to close the discussion with the tieve Barbier, here is what I
discovered when our disagreement started in may 2009:

Barbier, decided to start his own website (he stole the technician helping
him then); but the problem is that AS SOON as he started, he had problems
with Tilman Hausherr (ask Tilman), to whom he had stolen important parts of
his websites.

Last year, I discovered, after he started to criticize me heavily publicly
without any good cause, that the thieve and crook, Barbier had also stolen
very large parts of my own big and complex translations and data to
fabricate his two main websites, and that he was *not*working to help
victims of the cult.

There was not even a phone numberto get him on his websites. He was only
boasting, and his many "associations" were not existing: NOT ONE member of
his "anticult" assocs has ever written anything on the web or spoken
anywehere else, publicly, unless in a very very small group of swiss people
of whom we have never heard..

Barbier was also stealing lots of materials from other big critics,
including Andreas Heldal-Lund, to his own profit, since his money comes
from other activities , but the main ads was coming from his anticult
websites (his main page had two ads, two days ago, for his music etc). He is
still stealing LOTS of videos including from anonymous, etc.

I protested, asking him to stop; because barbier had not shown any positive
results since years (like swiss trials, refunds, etc). He insisted he was
right to steal anything from anyone, and he's still adding pages upon pages
of insults against e, even adding pages in his websites to attack me,
attacxking the frdnch main anticult website www.prevensectes.net and his
webmasters, attacking french main official orgs etc. The guy is a
schizophren and should never be helped again to manipulate the anticultists.

He has even be helped by scientology recently, the crime cult french video
using one of the insane arguments Barbier used since last year to attack me
(a history of "victimization of cultists", sort of).

To add something, the crook motherfucker has added lies upon lies and
attempts to manipulateme since last years to have the right to keep on his
bad methods. While calling me "my friend" from time to time, while
simultaneously insulting me, lying to me, stealing the last translations I
had done (from the SP Times 2009 june and July articles).

roger gonnet

.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

xenufrance

Jul 4, 2010, 11:50:51 AM7/4/10
spam. As usual JLB repeats and repeats the same, many times.

xenufrance

Jul 4, 2010, 11:51:55 AM7/4/10
spam from JLB, who can't avoid to repeat at least twice (sometimes ten
times) the same lies the sampe day on the same NG or NGs.

He's severely ill, psychiatrically speaking.