Shawn Lonsdale Found dead in his room

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!

Feb 18, 2008, 2:54:17 PM2/18/08
I'm very sorry to be the bearer of this news. 2:20 PM Monday Feb 18th
I just received a telephone call, from a reliable source, in
Clearwater,

Shawn Lonsdale was found dead in his room, a hose had been connected
from the exhaust of his car and run into a window.

the police are investigating.

I have no further data so don't ask me...
The original poster on ARS was at 12:23 AM on the 17th..midnight of
the 16th/17th...

------------------------

Shawn Lonsdale was a videographer who was shooting film in clearwater
of the scientologists and putting it on the Pinellas Public Access
Channel

http://www.lermanet.com/persecution/michael-fitzgerald.jpg
above guy that attacked him on the street in clearwater

He was attacked in clearwater by a Scientologist while he was filming
LINK ( and links to deposition below)

He was deposed by scientology after accepting $100 from someone named
on the old anti-picketing injunction in Clearweter, a ms patricia
greenway. His deposition by scientology , caused by that 'gift', is
here:
http://www.lermanet.com/persecution/

He later appeared on the BBC UK special on Scientology with John
Sweeny, famous for the shouting match...

Then he dropped out of sight... and the news until now.

A unknown poster posted that he was dead at 12:23AM the night of feb
16th/17th on the 17th to the ARS newsgroup

The orginal post 36 hours ago:
anonny...@yahoo.com
Just received word from a reliable source that he heard from a
reliable source that Shawn Lonsdale is dead of apparent suicide.
Anyone can confirm?
More options Feb 17, 12:28 am
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
From: anonny...@yahoo.com
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 21:28:37 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Shawn Lonsdale suicide?
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author
Just received word from a reliable source that he heard from a
reliable source that Shawn Lonsdale is dead of apparent suicide.
Anyone can confirm?

Profile yields: the is the only topic this nick has ever made was
regarding Lonsdale, need my note at bottom.

Activity in
Shawn Lonsdale suicide? 24 hours ago
Shawn Lonsdale suicide? 27 hours ago
Shawn Lonsdale suicide? 28 hours ago
Shawn Lonsdale suicide? 38 hours ago
http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=QCj5EhMAAAD72JhRqX7aoaHvM-VckMHrWMj6vob75xS36mXc24h6ww

This from clearwater police site
http://www.clearwaterpolice.org/cfs/active.asp?PageSize=5&Desc=SUICID...

No additional info. Was this his address? 27000 BLOCK US HIGHWAY 19

The "call" is listed as having occurred today.

-----------------------------------
Nota Bene:
When someone wants you to have a certain desired conclusion, the
conclusion will be fed to you in advance with great fanfare..

_________________
Who is Arnie Lerma?
tel 703-241-1498
Gore Vidal on meeting L Ron Hubbard
"He exuded evil, malice, and stupidity"
_________________
Who is Arnie Lerma?

Gore Vidal on meeting L Ron Hubbard
"He exuded evil, malice, and stupidity"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's
website

Android Cat

Feb 18, 2008, 3:08:14 PM2/18/08

The posts by anon...@yahoo.com at a glance:
http://home.primus.ca/~ronsharp/circlejerk.html#anon...@yahoo.com
(All date-times in Eastern Standard Time)

--
Ron of that ilk.

banchukita

Feb 18, 2008, 3:14:34 PM2/18/08
> >http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=QCj5EhMAAAD72JhRqX7a...

> > This from clearwater police site
> >http://www.clearwaterpolice.org/cfs/active.asp?PageSize=5&Desc=SUICID...
>
> > No additional info. Was this his address? 27000 BLOCK US HIGHWAY 19
>
> > The "call" is listed as having occurred today.
>
> > -----------------------------------
> > Nota Bene:
> > When someone wants you to have a certain desired conclusion, the
> > conclusion will be fed to you in advance with great fanfare..
>
> The posts by anon...@yahoo.com at a glance:http://home.primus.ca/~ronsharp/circlejerk.html#anon...@yahoo.com
> (All date-times in Eastern Standard Time)
>
> --
> Ron of that ilk.- Hide quoted text -

Ok, so I'm showing my general ignorance here...but I whois'd anonny's
IP address from the circlejerk report and it comes up as from the
Netherlands. Why would anyone there know what was happening with
Shawn?

anothers...@hotmail.com

Feb 18, 2008, 3:16:33 PM2/18/08
On Feb 18, 11:54 am, "Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10
> Shawn Lonsdale suicide? 38 hours agohttp://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=QCj5EhMAAAD72JhRqX7a...
>
> This from clearwater police sitehttp://www.clearwaterpolice.org/cfs/active.asp?PageSize=5&Desc=SUICID...

> No additional info. Was this his address? 27000 BLOCK US HIGHWAY 19
>
> The "call" is listed as having occurred today.
>
> -----------------------------------
> Nota Bene:
> When someone wants you to have a certain desired conclusion, the
> conclusion will be fed to you in advance with great fanfare..
>
> _________________
> Who is Arnie Lerma?
> tel 703-241-1498
> Gore Vidal on meeting L Ron Hubbard
> "He exuded evil, malice, and stupidity"
> _________________
> Who is Arnie Lerma?
>
> Gore Vidal on meeting L Ron Hubbard
> "He exuded evil, malice, and stupidity"
> Back to top
> View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's
> website

Re your "Nota Bene" -- yes. Circumstances do seem a little off to me.

Not to mention the "early warning" that was posted.

"Shawn Lonsdale was found dead in his room, *a hose had been connected
from the exhaust of his car and run into a window.*"

:(

I guess we will learn more about this shortly -- like the time of
death.

Another Surfer

Android Cat

Feb 18, 2008, 3:20:56 PM2/18/08
> Ok, so I'm showing my general ignorance here...but I whois'd anonny's
> IP address from the circlejerk report and it comes up as from the
> Netherlands. Why would anyone there know what was happening with
> Shawn?

Each of the four posts had a completely different IP address, so (without
checking yet) it's probably a TOR-type anonymizing proxy, and the poster
could be anywhere.

The important thing is the 2008-02-17 00:28:37 of the original post, which
is half an hour into yesterday.

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!

Feb 18, 2008, 3:24:32 PM2/18/08
On Feb 18, 3:20 pm, "Android Cat" <androidca...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> banchukita wrote:
> > On Feb 18, 3:08 pm, "Android Cat" <androidca...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> The posts by anonny...@yahoo.com at a
> >> glance:http://home.primus.ca/~ronsharp/circlejerk.html#anonny...@yahoo.com

> >> (All date-times in Eastern Standard Time)
>
> > Ok, so I'm showing my general ignorance here...but I whois'd anonny's
> > IP address from the circlejerk report and it comes up as from the
> > Netherlands. Why would anyone there know what was happening with
> > Shawn?
>
> Each of the four posts had a completely different IP address, so (without
> checking yet) it's probably a TOR-type anonymizing proxy, and the poster
> could be anywhere.
>
> The important thing is the 2008-02-17 00:28:37 of the original post, which
> is half an hour into yesterday.
>
> --
> Ron of that ilk.

Shawn Lonsdale is answering questions from a sci lawyer:

Q. Tell me about the four death threats.
A. Well, I perceived them as being death
threats because they were along the lines of, you know,
you're going to get hurt downtown, things of that
nature.
Q. Well, tell me -- people have called and
left messages on your phone or what?
A. No. Actually it was on a cell phone that
number that I had provided.
Q. Tell me what happened.
A. In one instance a person told me that he
was from my cell phone provider, and they needed to
re-update my information and needed me to go ahead and
give it to them. Well, I told the gentleman that,
well, you should already have it so why don't you read
it to me and I'll tell you if there's any changes on
it. And he must have been a high-level member because
there he goes, you know, somebody snapped and it was --
he started cussing me out, and said, you know, you're
going to be six feet under if you continue this stuff.
We know who you are. Then it was a hang-up.
Unfortunately, you know, the cell phone I was so
financially strapped at the time, you know, of course
can't do things like trace phone calls and things like
that. The cell phone I had couldn't even record. That
was one of them. The other one was, of course, you
know, if you continue this downtown, you'll I think
they said be hurt.
Q. This is another phone call?
A. Yes. Another one was vans hit people
downtown every day, I think was the specific message.
You should be careful crossing the street.
Q. What was the fourth one?
A. I don't remember the specific words, but
the gist of it was you don't live very long in this
town doing things like you're doing, something like
that.

Source: http://www.lermanet.com/persecution/

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!

Feb 18, 2008, 3:25:20 PM2/18/08
On Feb 18, 3:08 pm, "Android Cat" <androidca...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=QCj5EhMAAAD72JhRqX7a...

> > This from clearwater police site
> >http://www.clearwaterpolice.org/cfs/active.asp?PageSize=5&Desc=SUICID...
>
> > No additional info. Was this his address? 27000 BLOCK US HIGHWAY 19
>
> > The "call" is listed as having occurred today.
>
> > -----------------------------------
> > Nota Bene:
> > When someone wants you to have a certain desired conclusion, the
> > conclusion will be fed to you in advance with great fanfare..
>
> (All date-times in Eastern Standard Time)
>
> --
> Ron of that ilk.

I Just calledthe CWPD
Headquarters Information Desk
Available 24 hours. For general information about reports, who-to-
call, referrals, hours of operation, location of facilities, etc.; not
for reporting of incidents requiring police response. Available 24
hours.

they switched me to Dispatch,,, who left me on hold a few minutes
and then switched me to Comm desk...

and that officer said they are releasing no details until they can
locate and notify the next of kin, and that he was found on February
16th, there will be no entry in the incident logs until they notify
next of kin

Right after this call, I got one of those silent hang up calls..

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!

Feb 18, 2008, 3:26:14 PM2/18/08
On Feb 18, 3:14 pm, banchukita <banchuk...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > (All date-times in Eastern Standard Time)
>
> > --
> > Ron of that ilk.- Hide quoted text -

> Ok, so I'm showing my general ignorance here...but I whois'd anonny's
> IP address from the circlejerk report and it comes up as from the
> Netherlands. Why would anyone there know what was happening with
> Shawn?

The Tor network for anonymous surfing
or any number of proxy services

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!

Patty Pieniadz

Feb 18, 2008, 3:31:47 PM2/18/08

"Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!" <ale...@verizon.net>
wrote in message

> I'm very sorry to be the bearer of this news. 2:20 PM Monday Feb 18th
> I just received a telephone call, from a reliable source, in
> Clearwater,
>
> Shawn Lonsdale was found dead in his room, a hose had been connected
> from the exhaust of his car and run into a window.
>
> the police are investigating.
>
> I have no further data so don't ask me...
> The original poster on ARS was at 12:23 AM on the 17th..midnight of
> the 16th/17th...

This is horrible news.

Patty

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!

Feb 18, 2008, 3:41:59 PM2/18/08
On Feb 18, 3:26 pm, "Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!"

and no incident report, until next of kin is notified

banchukita

Feb 18, 2008, 3:54:54 PM2/18/08
On Feb 18, 3:20 pm, "Android Cat" <androidca...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> banchukita wrote:
> > On Feb 18, 3:08 pm, "Android Cat" <androidca...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> The posts by anonny...@yahoo.com at a
> >> glance:http://home.primus.ca/~ronsharp/circlejerk.html#anonny...@yahoo.com
> >> (All date-times in Eastern Standard Time)
>
> > Ok, so I'm showing my general ignorance here...but I whois'd anonny's
> > IP address from the circlejerk report and it comes up as from the
> > Netherlands.  Why would anyone there know what was happening with
> > Shawn?
>
> Each of the four posts had a completely different IP address, so (without
> checking yet) it's probably a TOR-type anonymizing proxy, and the poster
> could be anywhere.
>
> The important thing is the 2008-02-17 00:28:37 of the original post, which
> is half an hour into yesterday.

Thanks. Especially since there is no incident report til next of kin
is notified...Arnie says the police told him Shawn was found on Feb
16...

This really, really stinks.

Android Cat

Feb 18, 2008, 3:59:04 PM2/18/08
Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years! wrote:
> On Feb 18, 3:26 pm, "Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!"
> <ale...@verizon.net> wrote:
>> On Feb 18, 3:16 pm, anothersurfer...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>
>> I just called
>> Headquarters Information Desk
>> Available 24 hours. For general information about reports, who-to-
>> call, referrals, hours of operation, location of facilities, etc.;
>> not for reporting of incidents requiring police response. Available
>> 24 hours.
>>
>> they switched me to Dispatch,,, who left me on hold a few minutes
>> and then switched me to Comm desk...
>>
>> and that officer said they are releasing no details until they can
>> locate and notify the next of kin, and that he was found on February
>> 16th, there will be no entry in the incident logs until they notify
>> next of kin
>>
>> Right after this call, I got one of those silent hang up calls..
>
> and no incident report, until next of kin is notified

So....

Someone posts to ARS just after midnight on the 17th.
* Knows that Shawn is dead without anything (apparently) in the news and
most details being held until notification of next of kin
* Knows that he was a critic of Scientology
* Knows about ARS
* Knows how to post through TOR proxies to hide the source (but did he use
proxies when signing up for those Google and Yahoo accounts?)

Possibilities:
* The poster was what he/she claimed to be
* CoS keeping PI surveillance on Shawn
* CoS involvement with the death

Knowing the time of discovery, and by whom, would be key to knowing how
likely the first one is.

Did Shawn have a RFW page? There isn't one there now, and the archive.org
snapshot from six months ago doesn't show one. (The Dave Bird page is still
up.)

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!

Feb 18, 2008, 4:00:16 PM2/18/08

yes this really stinks, in case I hadn't mentioned that

banchukita

Feb 18, 2008, 4:02:41 PM2/18/08

There is *still* nothing in local news about this, and Arnie says he
spoke with the cops today and they *still* have not notified next of
kin.

I guess we'll find out tomorrow when the holiday is over and the cops
are back at their desks answering their phones.

-maggie, human being

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!

Feb 18, 2008, 4:03:50 PM2/18/08
On Feb 18, 4:00 pm, "Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!"

I told them "an acquaintance in CW called today and told me a friend
of mine had been found dead...named shawn lonsdale, can you confirm
this??? I cant find it in the incident reports"
that acquaintance has a lot of friends in town..

Out_Of_The_Dark

Feb 18, 2008, 4:03:58 PM2/18/08
On Feb 18, 3:26 pm, "Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!"
> "He exuded evil, malice, and stupidity"- Hide quoted text -

OMG!

zeeorger

Feb 18, 2008, 4:13:57 PM2/18/08
years!" <ale...@verizon.net> wrote:
> Shawn Lonsdale suicide? 38 hours agohttp://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=QCj5EhMAAAD72JhRqX7a...
>
> This from clearwater police sitehttp://www.clearwaterpolice.org/cfs/active.asp?PageSize=5&Desc=SUICID...

> No additional info. Was this his address? 27000 BLOCK US HIGHWAY 19
>
> The "call" is listed as having occurred today.
>
> -----------------------------------
> Nota Bene:
> When someone wants you to have a certain desired conclusion, the
> conclusion will be fed to you in advance with great fanfare..
>
> _________________
> Who is Arnie Lerma?
> tel 703-241-1498
> Gore Vidal on meeting L Ron Hubbard
> "He exuded evil, malice, and stupidity"
> _________________
> Who is Arnie Lerma?
>
> Gore Vidal on meeting L Ron Hubbard
> "He exuded evil, malice, and stupidity"
> Back to top
> View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's
> website

Damn.

Motive: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwTDvfjcUJU

anothers...@hotmail.com

Feb 18, 2008, 4:22:44 PM2/18/08
On Feb 18, 12:26 pm, "Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10
> "He exuded evil, malice, and stupidity"- Hide quoted text -

Ugh, this is terribly sad news.

Thank you for getting the skinny, Arnie.

(Spooky about the hang up call...)

Another Surfer

thorazin...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2008, 4:25:30 PM2/18/08

Another thing to consider is that there is undoubtedly a clam or two
working for the police department.

Henri Ladd

Feb 18, 2008, 4:33:47 PM2/18/08

What time zone? Is it GMT?

Xenuphobe

Feb 18, 2008, 4:47:34 PM2/18/08
On Feb 18, 4:25 pm, thorazineshuf...@gmail.com wrote:

> Another thing to consider is that there is undoubtedly a clam or two
> working for the police department.

...or dozens.

http://xenutv.com/trust/policevideo.htm

x.

Android Cat

Feb 18, 2008, 4:49:01 PM2/18/08
> Another thing to consider is that there is undoubtedly a clam or two
> working for the police department.

Okay, that can be lumped under "CoS keeping surveillance on Shawn", which
would include real-time surveillance or a general CoS watch on privileged
police information.

In my opinion, the poster's story doesn't add up. Why come back 10 hours
later to re-stir the pot with no new news in three more posts, claim (badly)
to be Anonymous, taunt us as unneeded "old fail critics" and not be terribly
concerned about the death?

Did I mention that this stinks?

peters...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2008, 5:06:45 PM2/18/08

Shawn Lonsdale was a courages man. Many days he was standing all by
himself before the Clearwater Org and videoed. Once he was attacked by
a guy named Michael Fitzgerald. http://www.doublefit.nl/aanvaller.gif
And Richard Hirst http://www.doublefit.nl/richard_hirst.jpg dedicated
a defamatory website to Shawn out of revenge.
Last Saturday I Googled for him. Because I didn't hear from him for
such a long time.

Rest In Peace Shawn.

Peter

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

phil scott

Feb 18, 2008, 5:26:35 PM2/18/08
> Z- Hide quoted text -

thanks z.... that vid is a perfect example of a complete cult op...

stalking, harrassment, false accusations repeatedly and fast so there
is no chance to respond...then sweeny is driven over the edge.... he
was fortunate, it was in public...he had support..

.in private many of the cults targets went nutz or committed
suicide....and it would not have been just one harrasser but many,
including family members lied to by scn that turned against the
person.... with no place turn many committed suicide. (torys web site
documents many, more than a few she knew personally)

.. now we see... shawn lonsberry, involved in that
interview....dead. if its a coincidence its about the 200th in a
row.

btw..
briefly. Ive been contacted early today by a very old friend in
scn... first time in 20 years... a little odd...wants to talk to me by
phone.. left a number if i call her my cell phone can be
traced for current location I think?.

I wont be calling her back just yet at least.

we dont know what the next batch of scn tactics will be...we do know
about the many deaths in scn, and some by proxy... for instance when
Kendrix Moxon ( cults legal team)...screwed up in court, he was leaned
on heavily and his daughter found burned alive in a transformer vault
a little later... coincidence? maybe. If this very healthy old
girl friend is taken out I will know exactly what happened... I
wouldnt be surprised if the email was hacked and it was no even her
that sent it.

that would be a message to ol philsie from the criminal cult you
see. Posted here for the record.

this kind of thing is what scn does to put off its critics and punish
insiders alike...
..hubbard has all kinds of policy (published) detailing or aluding
unmistakeably to the use of such tactics....then it seems the little
shit running the cult has gone even more ballistic as the money goes
into the tens of billions a year. For hubbard it was only a few
hundred million at the end.

but now, the front groups, and established international espionage is
in the tens of billions...btw its not me that says the cult is running
world class espionage...its the FBI that says its better than their
own...

watch your backs.

willl scn be able to take out 25,000 anons world wide? not
hardly. thank xenu for that!

it will go after those its insane cosmology indentifies as part of
the 'Marcab invasion force' mentoring anonymous... that would be many
of the old time critics....

how far will scn take that, if it does at all? My guess, not too
far.

If many critics end up dead over too short of a time span world
outrage will shut them down entirely.

imo

Phil scott

barb

Feb 18, 2008, 6:13:18 PM2/18/08
A hose into his room. How weird is that?

--
Barb
Chaplain, ARSCC (wdne)

Kilia

Feb 18, 2008, 6:31:15 PM2/18/08

You bet your sweet bippy that the Clearwater Police ( under the
auspices of the CoS) will not investigate it very much.

henri

Feb 18, 2008, 6:32:34 PM2/18/08

I'm sure they got around to not investigating it as soon as they
heard about it.

phil scott

Feb 18, 2008, 6:41:10 PM2/18/08
> >>http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=QCj5EhMAAAD72JhRqX7a...
> I can haz Legion?- Hide quoted text -

No way in HELL could one of the cults PI's have jammed it in there
while Shawn was sleeping.
we'll see if there was a note or not, and who's finger prints are on
the hose and whateVer.

what amazes me... this cult thinks it can terrorize its critics....

now its going to go after
'anonymous'....that will be exciting.

Phil Scott

anothers...@hotmail.com

Feb 18, 2008, 7:59:01 PM2/18/08
On Feb 18, 3:32 pm, henri <he...@nowhere.com> wrote:

I think it would be terribly difficult at this time for the Clearwater
Police to get away with not properly investigating this. Too many
people knew Shawn from his postings, his videos.

Ugh, I still can't believe it. :(

Michael Pattinson

Feb 18, 2008, 8:19:49 PM2/18/08

years!" <ale...@verizon.net> wrote:
> I'm very sorry to be the bearer of this news. 2:20 PM Monday Feb 18th
> I just received a telephone call, from a reliable source, in
> Clearwater,
>
> Shawn Lonsdale was found dead in his room, a hose had been connected
> from the exhaust of his car and run into a window.
>
> the police are investigating.
>
> I have no further data so don't ask me...
> The original poster on ARS was at 12:23 AM on the 17th..midnight of
> the 16th/17th...
>
> Shawn Lonsdale suicide? 38 hours agohttp://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=QCj5EhMAAAD72JhRqX7a...
>
> This from clearwater police sitehttp://www.clearwaterpolice.org/cfs/active.asp?PageSize=5&Desc=SUICID...

> No additional info. Was this his address? 27000 BLOCK US HIGHWAY 19
>
> The "call" is listed as having occurred today.
>
> -----------------------------------
> Nota Bene:
> When someone wants you to have a certain desired conclusion, the
> conclusion will be fed to you in advance with great fanfare..
>
> _________________
> Who is Arnie Lerma?
> tel 703-241-1498
> Gore Vidal on meeting L Ron Hubbard
> "He exuded evil, malice, and stupidity"
> _________________
> Who is Arnie Lerma?
>
> Gore Vidal on meeting L Ron Hubbard
> "He exuded evil, malice, and stupidity"
> Back to top
> View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's
> website

OMG I am so sorry to hear this news. Shawn was a very courageous
person by standing up to the OSA harassment for so long. I hope it is
seriously investigated with CSI type forensics and all.
R.I P. Shawn, you earned your angel wings.
MP

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!

Feb 18, 2008, 8:33:30 PM2/18/08
On Feb 18, 2:54 pm, "Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!"

<ale...@verizon.net> wrote:
> I'm very sorry to be the bearer of this news. 2:20 PM Monday Feb 18th
> I just received a telephone call, from a reliable source, in
> Clearwater,
>
> Shawn Lonsdale was found dead in his room, a hose had been connected
> from the exhaust of his car and run into a window.

Jon Abel at the St Pete Times confirmed to me this evening that Shanwn
Lonsdale's death is officially being ruled a suicide.

I was told that Shawn DID leave a note , but the contents of the note
are not released.

Jon Abel will have a story in tomorrow's SPT.

Seebs

Feb 18, 2008, 9:58:51 PM2/18/08
On 2008-02-18, barb <xenu...@netscape.net> wrote:
> A hose into his room. How weird is that?

I dunno. I was once told that this was how Quentin Hubbard died, too,
although other sources claim it was just conventional monoxide poisoning.

It's death by natural causes; it's natural to die if someone stabs you twenty
or thirty times, too.

--
Copyright 2008, all wrongs reversed. Peter Seebach / usenet...@seebs.net

JAFAW

Feb 18, 2008, 10:15:34 PM2/18/08

<anothers...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

====================

A lot of people knew ex-"church" scientologist Ken Ogger, and even though
his apparent suicide last year was really quite bizarre, it didn't make the
police do anything other than take the most expedited and least bureaucratic
method of washing their hands of it as soon as was feasibly possible.

In this case, unless there is a great big smoking cannon that leads them in
another direction then it is going to be what it appears to be.
Yes, we here, who know the history of Shawn and aren't glib, tend to look at
the big picture and realise that he was in the position he was in *because*
of the cult's relentless pursuit of ruining him utterly. Unfortunately I
doubt the police would be interested in investigating that and, in many such
circumstances, nor would they be obligated to so long as they tick all the
boxes they have on their paperwork. It also doesn't help having a morally
bankrupt city council that would do anything to keep scientology's wake of
disaster out of the headlines.

I liked Shawn a lot.
I'm sad.
I'm also very angry, but I'm more determined.

Tom Newton

Feb 18, 2008, 10:26:48 PM2/18/08
On 2008-02-18, Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years! <ale...@verizon.net> wrote:
> I'm very sorry to be the bearer of this news. 2:20 PM Monday Feb 18th
> I just received a telephone call, from a reliable source, in
> Clearwater,
>
> Shawn Lonsdale was found dead in his room, a hose had been connected
> from the exhaust of his car and run into a window.

People commit suicide all the time:

"Suicide is the eighth leading cause of death among Americans
(1). In 1986, suicide accounted for 30,904 deaths..."

http://wonder.cdc.gov/wonder/prevguid/p0000164/p0000164.asp

And they especially commit suicide when they are deranged, which
all of these anti-Scientology fanatics are.

"Having depression is a major risk factor for suicide;..."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinical_depression

You have to be depressed to spend your life hating something.

<snip>

But I don't expect these people to be reasonable.

I'm surprised that they don't claim that Scientology is
behind Islamic fundamentalist terrorism or that it
was really Scientologists who crucified Jesus.

Tom

--
calhobbit (at) | Artificial Intelligence:
gmail [DOT] com | When the real thing just won't do.

phil scott

Feb 18, 2008, 10:34:03 PM2/18/08
On Feb 18, 6:58 pm, Seebs <usenet-nos...@seebs.net> wrote:

> On 2008-02-18, barb <xenub...@netscape.net> wrote:
>
> > A hose into his room. How weird is that?
>
> I dunno.  I was once told that this was how Quentin Hubbard died, too,
> although other sources claim it was just conventional monoxide poisoning.
>
> It's death by natural causes; it's natural to die if someone stabs you twenty
> or thirty times, too.
>
> --
> Copyright 2008, all wrongs reversed.  Peter Seebach / usenet-nos...@seebs.nethttp://www.seebs.net/log/<-- lawsuits, religion, and funny pictureshttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_Game_(Scientology) <-- get educated!

his two buddies were found deader than hell two weeks later.... in
separate incidents.

Phil Scott

butterflygrrrl

Feb 18, 2008, 10:47:38 PM2/18/08
This is so upsetting.

Rest in Peace, Shawn, you will be missed very much, and you will NEVER
be forgotten.

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!

Feb 18, 2008, 11:10:33 PM2/18/08

gee, thanks phil

Murder is a capital offense. I find it difficult to believe
scientology would do something this stupid, but then there was a knife
murdering of a psychiatrist in New York a few days ago... by some ex
patient that held him responsible for mistreatment years previously,
That one smells like a CCHR/scientology/Tom Cruise inspired hate
crime... and Tom did say Go to guns... perhaps all scientology
materials should be banned...

At this time Scientology appears to be retaining mostly those folks
who have the least ability to reason clearly...and/or are functionally
illiterate.

I know scientology has refined inducement to suicide to an art form,
and am reminded of a GO/OSA operative, David Sandweiss, who was caught
breaking into a psychiatrists office to steal medical records and then
induced to blow his brains out..back in the late 70's. And the Sea
Org caretaker for one of the CST properties, I forgot his name, I
think it was for the Tolumene CST mine site, who was found in a garage
with a hose going form the exhaust to one of the windows of the car he
was found dead in...

Scientology remains the only organization I've ever heard of that has
been indicted for "Inducement to suicide", and after all suicide IS
cheaper than caring for its old members.. See the spanish criminal
indictment..
http://www.lermanet.com/cos/spain.html#1ST.%20-%20To%20decre

But I don't know, to quote ex OSA INT Mike RInder re Lisa McPherson
"People die"... more often in scientology than any other cult or
profit making corporation outside of Iraq.

Arnie Lerma
http://ocmb.lermanet.us/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=381
http://www.Lermanet.com Exposing the CON
WE COME BACK
for our friends and family
to get them out of scientology
before they end up here:
http://www.whyaretheydead.net

Out_Of_The_Dark

Feb 18, 2008, 11:12:18 PM2/18/08

ditto....

Out_Of_The_Dark

Feb 18, 2008, 11:18:21 PM2/18/08
On Feb 18, 8:33 pm, "Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!"

Thanks, Arnie. I hope they found the next of kin. If my information is
correct, his mother died last March, and he has a brother named Keith
who recently settled the some of her estate in December.

Out_Of_The_Dark

Feb 18, 2008, 11:19:17 PM2/18/08

go away barbera.

Gregg Hagglund

Feb 18, 2008, 11:37:53 PM2/18/08

You bet it does.

C0$ has paid informants in the CW police, that is a certainty. Ex Scns
and those critics who were at the last three big pickets know this all
too well.

So it doesn't surprise me OSA would know about the discovery of Shawns
death very quickly.

Whether he suicided or was murdered is unknown at the moment.

The only thing known for sure is *someone* inside the CW City
infrastructure (Cop, Medic, Coroner, Dispatcher etc) leaked this
information and not to the media.
This source may have even posted the info to ARS, which I find
implausible.
More likely the post is from OSA. Sowing dismay and upset.

I didn't know Shawn, but I 've learned a lot about him today.
Gutsy guy.
Unfortunately my family has learned of this tragedy.( I left arnies
website up while out on an errand and agent open to Arnies posting.)
Some are now very concerned for my safety and that of other open
opponents of the C0$.

I think everyone please remain calm but vigilant. Let us see what the
CW authorities do about this. IMHO Someone else in CW should get the
Times focused on this terrible event.

My heart goes out to Shawns' loved ones.
My Prayers are given to him.
May he have peace and rest.
May he then enjoy his next great adventure.

WGHagglund
Ray'us
Temple of At'L'An (tm)

Barbara Schwarz

Feb 18, 2008, 11:42:58 PM2/18/08
On Feb 18, 10:19 pm, Out_Of_The_Dark <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

You are primitive, Mary. You are vulgar. You should be ashamed of
yourself. Your posting reveals that you apparently are from the red
light area and bar scene.

Anybody has the right to ask if he really is dead, just I don't?

What are you, drunk or what?

You are the attention seeker. I post mainly to defend Ron, Marty and
myself - but what is your justification, cheap woman except trying to
get attention?

I don't want attention from cheap and abusive people as yourself.

I just want to know if it is confirmed or just a rumor. After all,
Marty is wrongfully declared dead and I am wrongfully declared dead.

And his name was indeed Sean and not Shawn. And he defamed me too.

Go to hell, Mary!

I also want to know why you don't cry when somebody else dies, e.g.
somebody who was no hate monger and happens to run in fellow anti-
religious extremist Karin Spaink's suicide promotion websites. I never
have seen you hypocrite from hell posting against Spaink's suicide
pages. But I did often enough!

--
Barbara Schwarz
ABOUT THE AHBL AND THE VERY TWISTED BRIAN J. BRUNS :

Abusive transsexual BRIAN J, BRUNS aka BURNS aka "Bri", "Brielle" or
"Brielle-Jillian", born on
06/24/81, a "registered sex slave: and owner/webmaster of the abusive
AHBL ("Abusive Host Blocking
List") website and the SOSDG ("Summit open source development group")
is a CONVICTED FELON. (Felon Indictment # I-1577-02,S-2423-02 and
SAPD. Police Report # 05071019). INMATE; BRUNS, BRIAN # 445064.
The AHBL SOSDG is allegedly "non-profit" but stops free speech,
blackmails ISPs and defames people.
Bruns lies that the ABHL is non-profit. He hosted the sex pages of his
master "Lady-Arielle" who offers one hour of her perversion for over
$300,-- profit on the SOSDG server!
Bruns actually HACKED the computers of his former employer Access
Highway (http://
accesshighway.com). Bruns was many months incarcerated and has a FBI
file. Realists think that Bri (also called "the cheese") never will
change but will go back to prison.

COMMACK MAN INDICTED FOR HACKING
http://www.co.suffolk.ny.us/da/press/2002/06_26_02.htm

Read also this: http://groups.google.com/group/rattle-users/browse_thread/thread/920c...

Bruns retaliates and smears my name also in anonymous Blogspot that is
filled with factual lies about me for which he can be sued. It
wouldn't be the first defamation lawsuit brought against him.

MY OTHER STALKER IS TILMAN JOERG HAUSHERR FROM GERMANY, BERLIN,
EMPLOYED BY SIEMENS, WHICH HAS COZY RELATIONSHIP WITH THE GERMAN
SECRET SERVICE OPC.
Hausherr posted that it is a good idea to hurt American tourism.

Click here for information on Tilman Hausherr:

http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/media-newsroom/tilman-hausherr/
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/intolerance-hate/whistle-blowers...
http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=Tilman+Hausherr&btnG...
http://www.alarmgermany.org/tilman.htm

Here are factual criminal records about Hausherr's friend, the
habitual offender, defamer and forger Korey Jerome Kruse from Olathe,
Kansas. I am very certain that Kruse defames himself in ridiculous
postings saying about himself that he is convicted Nazi spy, etc. to
DISTRACT from his REAL rotten activities and criminal past, which is
here:
http://stalkerkoreykruse.wordpress.com/
http://phorums.com.au/archive/index.php/t-156307.html

He also is suspect no. 1, stalking and defaming me on Wikipedia under
ID Anynobody.

Gregg Hagglund

Feb 18, 2008, 11:52:13 PM2/18/08
On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 13:13:57 -0800 (PST), zeeorger
<zeeo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
<snip)

>Damn.
>
>Motive: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwTDvfjcUJU

That is quite the piece. Excellent bullbaiting by that C0$ shit.

Sweeny should do a follow up piece on Shawn.

GH SP7

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!

Feb 18, 2008, 11:56:57 PM2/18/08
On Feb 18, 11:52 pm, Gregg Hagglund <elro...@cogeco.ca> wrote:

> On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 13:13:57 -0800 (PST), zeeorger<zeeor...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> <snip)
>

> >Damn.
>
> >Motive:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwTDvfjcUJU

> That is quite the piece. Excellent bullbaiting by that C0$ shit.
>
> Sweeny should do a follow up piece on Shawn.
>
> GH SP7

In this interview on a station in Clearwater, FL, he talks about his
confrontations with the cofs.
http://download.yousendit.com/A01299A94E833873

Seebs

Feb 19, 2008, 12:02:03 AM2/19/08
On 2008-02-19, Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:
> People commit suicide all the time:

Scientologists use "people die all the time" as an excuse for murder all
the time.

> But I don't expect these people to be reasonable.

Ironic.

> I'm surprised that they don't claim that Scientology is
> behind Islamic fundamentalist terrorism or that it
> was really Scientologists who crucified Jesus.

I think this is because you don't have a conception of reasoning as a means
for reaching conclusions, contrasted with political desirability as a means
for determining what assertions to make.

The comparatively high rate of "mysterious" deaths among critics of
Scientology stands out as an anomaly demanding an explanation. Conveniently,
the writings of Hubbard give us that explanation in simple,
easy-to-understand, words.

butterflygrrrl

Feb 19, 2008, 12:31:49 AM2/19/08
On Feb 18, 8:42 pm, Barbara Schwarz <BarbaraSchwarz2...@excite.com>
wrote:
> On Feb 18, 10:19 pm, Out_Of_The_Dark <xscilentolog...@yahoo.com>

> > go away barbera.
>
> You are primitive, Mary. You are vulgar. You should be ashamed of
> yourself. Your posting reveals that you apparently are from the red
> light area and bar scene.

She was talking to Jonathon Barbera, you moron. Or are you claiming to
be him now?

YOU are the one who should be ashamed of yourself.

NO ONE was talking to you.

Red light and bar scene? Huh? That makes even less sense than the
drivel you usually post.

> Anybody has the right to ask if he really is dead, just I don't?

Again, no one was talking to you.

> What are you, drunk or what?

What are you, crazy or what?

Heh.

> You are the attention seeker. I post mainly to defend Ron, Marty and
> myself - but what is your justification, cheap woman except trying to
> get attention?
>
> I don't want attention from cheap and abusive people as yourself.

Then go away.

> I just want to know if it is confirmed or just a rumor. After all,
> Marty is wrongfully declared dead and I am wrongfully declared dead.
>
> And his name was indeed Sean and not Shawn. And he defamed me too.

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

> Go to hell, Mary!

I thought that CULT you wish you were a member of doesn't believe in
hell. Because if there is one, LRH is there right now.

> I also want to know why you don't cry when somebody else dies, e.g.
> somebody who was no hate monger and happens to run in fellow anti-
> religious extremist Karin Spaink's suicide promotion websites. I never
> have seen you hypocrite from hell posting against Spaink's suicide
> pages. But I did often enough!

No one gives a fuck.

> Barbara Schwarz, cult apologist and certified loon

Tom Newton

Feb 19, 2008, 12:38:00 AM2/19/08

All that because some idiot troll accused me of being "barbera"?

I don't understand this business about "stalking" at all.

If I wanted to hurt someone I'd track them down (or rather, hire
professionals to do it through several blinds) and then I'd arrange
an alibi and I'd put on a disguise and I'd hurt them.

Some variation on that theme is how it would work for anyone who
was actually dangerous.

These "stalkers" of yours are just cowardly headcases who couldn't harm
a fly.

If you'd just ignore them, like I ignore the vicious troll who
is always defaming me (thousands of posts under scores of names from
dozens of newsservers) you would castrate them.

Everyone would see in short order that your "stalkers" were just
headcases and losers.

On the Internet, where any headcase and fool can post anything on
the Web or the Usenet, etc., credibility is the only coin.

"Don't feed the trolls" applies to cyberstalkers too. They are often
the same people. They certainly suffer from the same mental illnesses.

Message has been deleted

Friendly Xenu

Feb 19, 2008, 10:15:41 AM2/19/08
"Android Cat" <androi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Someone posts to ARS just after midnight on the 17th.

We need to know the estimated time of death. It's _possible_ that
if it actually was a suicide that he posted the message himself,
isn't it?

>* Knows that Shawn is dead without anything (apparently) in the news and
>most details being held until notification of next of kin
>* Knows that he was a critic of Scientology
>* Knows about ARS
>* Knows how to post through TOR proxies to hide the source (but did he use
>proxies when signing up for those Google and Yahoo accounts?)

>Possibilities:
>* The poster was what he/she claimed to be
>* CoS keeping PI surveillance on Shawn
>* CoS involvement with the death

>Knowing the time of discovery, and by whom, would be key to knowing how
>likely the first one is.

>Did Shawn have a RFW page? There isn't one there now, and the archive.org
>snapshot from six months ago doesn't show one. (The Dave Bird page is still
>up.)

---
"The scientology OT's are just waiting for more anons to gather march
15th so they can fry them like bugs with their minds in a massive
demonstration of their ***awesome power***. We will see who LAUGHS
then. Ha!" -- Phil Scott

barb

Feb 19, 2008, 11:06:30 AM2/19/08

Nor will you be investigated, apparently...

Akneigh Wombuster

Feb 19, 2008, 11:07:04 AM2/19/08
***

"Shawn Lonsdale Found dead in his room"

OKAY ... CAN WE GET IT OVER WITH ... this leads right to Tom Cruise's
door, correct?

**

Android Cat

Feb 19, 2008, 12:11:03 PM2/19/08
Friendly Xenu wrote:
> "Android Cat" <androi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Someone posts to ARS just after midnight on the 17th.
>
> We need to know the estimated time of death. It's _possible_ that
> if it actually was a suicide that he posted the message himself,
> isn't it?

No, he was found at 12:30 pm Saturday afternoon on the 16th.
http://www.sptimes.com/2008/02/19/Northpinellas/Scourge_of_Scientolog.shtml

The neighbors reported a foul smell, so he was probably dead long enough for
decomposition at that point. (Days? Anyone?)

>> * Knows that Shawn is dead without anything (apparently) in the news
>> and most details being held until notification of next of kin
>> * Knows that he was a critic of Scientology
>> * Knows about ARS
>> * Knows how to post through TOR proxies to hide the source (but did
>> he use proxies when signing up for those Google and Yahoo accounts?)
>
>> Possibilities:
>> * The poster was what he/she claimed to be
>> * CoS keeping PI surveillance on Shawn
>> * CoS involvement with the death
>
>> Knowing the time of discovery, and by whom, would be key to knowing
>> how likely the first one is.

Now it's known that there was a 12 hour window between discovery and the
post to ARS claiming "reliable sources".

Police->CoS->ARS makes more sense than Neighbors->grapevine->"Anon" poster
who uses TOR proxy->GoogleGroups.

Since infiltration has always been CoS's favourite tactic, from the invasion
of Clearwater through Toronto police and RCMP in Ontario Snow White to CAN,
I'm sure that they have a plant in the PD (or the civilian dispatchers) who
can pass them interesting information on bodies found, or minor car
accidents followed by a psychiatric observation...

I wonder if there was an unexpected delay in the public release of news? If
the post was from CoS, they wouldn't want preceed the public release of the
news by too much to avoid highlighting covert channels. Did someone forget
that Monday was a holiday?

--
Ron of that ilk.
These sniffles, these runny eyes? Just a cold, surely.

Eldon

Feb 19, 2008, 12:49:51 PM2/19/08
On Feb 18, 9:31 pm, "Patty Pieniadz" <ppieni...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!" <ale...@verizon.net>
> wrote in messagenews:80da2d34-4c17-4205...@e25g2000prg.googlegroups.com...

> > I'm very sorry to be the bearer of this news. 2:20 PM Monday Feb 18th
> > I just received a telephone call, from a reliable source, in
> > Clearwater,
>
> > Shawn Lonsdale was found dead in his room, a hose had been connected
> > from the exhaust of his car and run into a window.
>
> > the police are investigating.
>
> > I have no further data so don't ask me...
> > The original poster on ARS was at 12:23 AM on the 17th..midnight of
> > the 16th/17th...
>
> This is horrible news.

Yeah, iit always is. It will be horrible news when you or I are found
dead too.

Hubbard destined it that way within his crippled mind. Not that we
have to die for his warped beliefs, but he tried to set it up that
way.

-Eldon

P.S. Shawn, R.I.P. Well done.

> Patty

peters...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2008, 12:51:07 PM2/19/08
On 19 feb, 06:38, Tom Newton <t...@server.invalid> wrote:
Joim the CULT and they will teach you all about it.

> If I wanted to hurt someone I'd track them down (or rather, hire
> professionals to do it through several blinds) and then I'd arrange
> an alibi and I'd put on a disguise and I'd hurt them.

Isn't that exactly what a coward would do? Or the mafia? Or the CULT?

> Some variation on that theme is how it would work for anyone who
> was actually dangerous.
>
> These "stalkers" of yours are just cowardly headcases who couldn't harm
> a fly.

Because we don't want to hurt anybody.

> If you'd just ignore them, like I ignore the vicious troll who
> is always defaming me (thousands of posts under scores of names from
> dozens of newsservers) you would castrate them.

Temper temper!

> Everyone would see in short order that your "stalkers" were just
> headcases and losers.
>
> On the Internet, where any headcase and fool can post anything on
> the Web or the Usenet, etc., credibility is the only coin.

Yep. And you have none.

> "Don't feed the trolls" applies to cyberstalkers too. They are often
> the same people. They certainly suffer from the same mental illnesses.

Barbara says she isn't mentally ill!
Or are you referring to yourself?

> Tom
>
> --
> calhobbit (at) | Artificial Intelligence:
> gmail [DOT] com | When the real thing just won't do.

Peter

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

Gerry Armstrong

Feb 19, 2008, 1:23:43 PM2/19/08

There are other interesting CPD relationships that could satisfy
Occam. Wayne Shelor the Public Information Officer, Scientology of
course knows as George Wayne Shelor, for several years a Clearwater
Sun writer who tore strip after strip off the cult. He covered the
Scientology v. Armstrong LA Superior Court trial for the Sun.
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/media/cw-sun-1984-05-13.html

How about this © 2004 ""Freedom"" attack on the Clearwater Police
Department, and naming Shelor?
http://www.freedommag.org/english/cw/sea1/page07.htm Text below.

You'd think that enjoying its claimed cozy relationship with the
police, and the force on its payroll, the cult would have taken down
their black PR on the CPD. I guess the black PR is a good reminder to
the CPD of what well heeled sociopaths the cultists can be if the cops
ever decided to get uncozy again. So there could be enough resentment,
or good American sense of fair play, in the force for someone to give
someone in the Scientology opposition a heads-up on a tragedy
involving one of the cult's victims.

>I wonder if there was an unexpected delay in the public release of news? If
>the post was from CoS, they wouldn't want preceed the public release of the
>news by too much to avoid highlighting covert channels. Did someone forget
>that Monday was a holiday?

© Gerry Armstrong
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org

banchukita

Feb 19, 2008, 2:03:10 PM2/19/08
On Feb 19, 12:11 pm, "Android Cat" <androidca...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Friendly Xenu wrote:
> > "Android Cat" <androidca...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Someone posts to ARS just after midnight on the 17th.
>
> > We need to know the estimated time of death.  It's _possible_ that
> > if it actually was a suicide that he posted the message himself,
> > isn't it?
>
> No, he was found at 12:30 pm Saturday afternoon on the 16th.http://www.sptimes.com/2008/02/19/Northpinellas/Scourge_of_Scientolog...

> The neighbors reported a foul smell, so he was probably dead long enough for
> decomposition at that point. (Days? Anyone?)

Was he dead for days, or were they smelling the fumes from the car?
Had the car run out of gas? Was it still running?

Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!

Feb 20, 2008, 1:23:03 AM2/20/08
On Feb 19, 2:03 pm, banchukita <banchuk...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Feb 19, 12:11 pm, "Android Cat" <androidca...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Friendly Xenu wrote:

> > > We need to know the estimated time of death. It's _possible_ that
> > > if it actually was a suicide that he posted the message himself,
> > > isn't it?
>
> > No, he was found at 12:30 pm Saturday afternoon on the 16th.http://www.sptimes.com/2008/02/19/Northpinellas/Scourge_of_Scientolog...
>
> > The neighbors reported a foul smell, so he was probably dead long enough for
> > decomposition at that point. (Days? Anyone?)
>
> Was he dead for days, or were they smelling the fumes from the car?
> Had the car run out of gas? Was it still running?

Despite newspaper 'suicide' words..

There is an investigation... that's from two sources in clearwater.

Scientology had MMO

Motive
Method
Opportunity

and priors, with jail time served - US vs MSH
and an indictment in Spain for Inducement to Suicide see
http://www.lermanet.com/LRonHubbard5.htm at the bottom

Maybe the Feds might get involved, perhaps they could get this one
right...

regards
LERMANET.COM Exposing the CON of Scientology since 1996
Arnie Lerma
703-241-1498

Friendly Xenu

Feb 20, 2008, 10:34:28 AM2/20/08
"Lermanet.com Exposing the CON for over 10 years!" <ale...@verizon.net>

>There is an investigation... that's from two sources in clearwater.

My experience with any government agency or organization that says
they're conducting an investigation is that they're just putting on
a public relations show and that no investiation ever takes place
with the stated conclusion being what's most expedient for the agency.

"Suicide" is a whole lot easier to squawk than murder.

Friendly Xenu

Feb 20, 2008, 10:34:26 AM2/20/08
"Android Cat" <androi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I wonder if there was an unexpected delay in the public release of news? If
>the post was from CoS, they wouldn't want preceed the public release of the
>news by too much to avoid highlighting covert channels. Did someone forget
>that Monday was a holiday?

Its possible that a Scientology crook thought that posting the death
of an ARSCC "leader" would demoralize or "strike a blow" against the
critical efforts to denounce Scientology crimes and abuses -- and
jumped the gun a bit.

Xyn...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2008, 12:20:44 AM2/21/08
On Feb 18, 2:26 pm, phil scott <p...@philscott.net> wrote:
> [...]

> into the tens of billions a year. For hubbard it was only a few
> hundred million at the end.
>
> but now, the front groups, and established international espionage is
> in the tens of billions...btw its not me that says the cult is running
> world class espionage...its the FBI that says its better than their
> own...
>
> watch your backs.
>
> willl scn be able to take out 25,000 anons world wide? not
> hardly. thank xenu for that!
>
> it will go after those its insane cosmology indentifies as part of
> the 'Marcab invasion force' mentoring anonymous... that would be many
> of the old time critics....
>
> how far will scn take that, if it does at all? My guess, not too
> far.

> If many critics end up dead over too short of a time span world

I find this all very strange. Here are the videos he uploaded to
iklipz.com under the username proflex. It all seems to point to the
fact that no one in this town really liked the guy for what he is
doing.

http://iklipz.com/Member/MyKlipz.aspx?MemberID=6812

It is some creepy stuff.

Specially this one http://iklipz.com/MovieDetail.aspx?MovieID=0518caf6-c814-4d2e-b892-a2236bfb7e94

RIP Shawn Lonsdale

JAFAW

Feb 21, 2008, 9:04:45 AM2/21/08

<Xyn...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Creepy indeed.

No, the scientologists didn't like him. The non-scientologists either
applauded him or, especially if you are an elected official in city council
trying to get investment in downtown, he was an irritant to them because it
brought that embarassing nasty cult back into their newspaper headlines
again.

I'd like to know what Peter Mansell has to say now. He had his wife follow
Shawn to his home and in this clip he gives a warning to Shawn that he is
going to get hurt. Or is it a threat? You decide.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX31iqIcZTw

Out_Of_The_Dark

Feb 21, 2008, 9:29:15 AM2/21/08
On Feb 21, 9:04 am, "JAFAW" <a...@anon.net> wrote:
> <Xyn1...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> http://iklipz.com/MovieDetail.aspx?MovieID=0518caf6-c814-4d2e-b892-a2...

> > RIP Shawn Lonsdale
>
> Creepy indeed.
>
> No, the scientologists didn't like him. The non-scientologists either
> applauded him or, especially if you are an elected official in city council
> trying to get investment in downtown, he was an irritant to them because it
> brought that embarassing nasty cult back into their newspaper headlines
> again.
>
> I'd like to know what Peter Mansell has to say now. He had his wife follow
> Shawn to his home and in this clip he gives a warning to Shawn that he is
> going to get hurt. Or is it a threat? You decide.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX31iqIcZTw- Hide quoted text -

Kudos for the video compilation. Mansell acted like a brainwashed
pitbull