American Rights Counsel lodging 3rd party copyright on youtube

Skip to the first unread message

Alert

5 Sept 2008, 04:38:5605/09/2008
American
Rights
Counsel

Nice acronym aye?

You slimey fuckers.
BAHAHAHAAAAA

650, 000 views of my clips in a year or so. Try stuff THAT cat back
into the bag. Removal of me from youtube wont change the long
gathering momentum mowing you clams down.

Doesnt matter anywayz, you filthy lying scientologits.

You are dying faster than ever before.

Calculon

5 Sept 2008, 05:09:4905/09/2008

I just got the same message from Youtube Thursday night. All google
searches show that American Rights Counsel LLC seems to not really
exist, and only complains about videos critical of scientology. Well,
I complained. Not expecting much.

Calculon

5 Sept 2008, 05:15:5205/09/2008

Calculon

5 Sept 2008, 05:28:4705/09/2008

"Rev" Norle Enturbulata, OD, DTS

5 Sept 2008, 09:17:4005/09/2008

"Alert" <flickin...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

And they're inconsistent! Somehow I have been untouched by the peepshow
video king.

Anyone needs me to mirror on my own YouTube channel just say when. I don't
mind switching everything to vimeo as it's all up there too.

peters...@gmail.com

5 Sept 2008, 09:53:5605/09/2008
On 5 sep, 15:17, "\"Rev\" Norle Enturbulata, OD, DTS"
<notearthligh...@nothotmail.com> wrote:
> "Alert" <flicking_you...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

http://help.youtube.com/group/youtube-feedback/browse_thread/thread/e7a6600353dd4cfa?hl=en_US

Peter

"Somebody some day will say "this is illegal." By then be sure the
orgs [Scientology organizations] say what is legal or not."
- L. Ron Hubbard, Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letter, 4
January 1966, "LRH Relationship to Orgs"

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

feministe

5 Sept 2008, 13:19:4305/09/2008
"Alert" <flickin...@hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de
> [...]

perhaps that cretinized clam <ho asked that is now proud of his effect, and
the minute after, he'll be sent to the RPF by the criminal chief of the
cult!! Poor people unable to envision what their actions provoke.