RFW forum post about Anonymous hate group in Los Angeles

Barbara loves Marty

Nov 16, 2009, 8:10:48 PM11/16/09
They list these names:

Gary Scarff
Daniel Deluca
Patricia Curtis
Dan Cooke
Jeff Augustine
Tyler Wysocki
Doug Owens
Rigoberto Alvarado
Nick Stephens
Susan Elliot

I guess these are also the bums who defame me on WWP and lie more than
anybody ever has lied about me and want to be investigate by the
LAPD.

http://forum.religiousfreedomwatch.org/showthread.php?t=75

Barbara Schwarz

husk

Nov 16, 2009, 8:51:25 PM11/16/09
On Nov 16, 8:10 pm, Barbara loves Marty

What the DEEEALLL with corn nuts? I mean is it corn or is it a nut?
Who AARREEE these people??

Peter Widmer

Nov 17, 2009, 12:27:34 AM11/17/09
husk schrieb:

Und wer diffamiert wen?
And who slandered whom?

--
Peter Widmer <pwi...@quicknet.ch>
3803 Beatenberg <http://www.pewid.ch>

Eldon

Nov 17, 2009, 5:38:26 AM11/17/09
On Nov 17, 2:10 am, Barbara loves Marty

OMG, that forum is really a hoot! Here's the thread about the recent
French trial.

http://forum.religiousfreedomwatch.org/showthread.php?t=58

According to the OSA press release, Scientology won the case hands
down. Not a word about the criminal convictions. Yet below that
another droid chimes in and says the case is being appealed. DUH!

Hartley Patterson

Nov 17, 2009, 8:00:49 AM11/17/09
Eldo...@aol.com says:

> OMG, that forum is really a hoot! Here's the thread about the recent
> French trial.
>
> http://forum.religiousfreedomwatch.org/showthread.php?t=58
>
> According to the OSA press release, Scientology won the case hands
> down. Not a word about the criminal convictions. Yet below that
> another droid chimes in and says the case is being appealed. DUH!

It's also a giggle that RFW are going on about the 'leaders of Anonymous'
after OSA went to some time and trouble in the summer setting up Special
Briefings worldwide to reveal that after eighteen months of exhaustive
inquiry they had discovered the truth that Anonymous has been hiding -
they have NO LEADERS. They are merely the paid minions of the evil psychs.

Boy, those poor public must be confused.

--
"and the best part is that when they make it into
a movie, all of the stars can play themselves."

Barbara loves Marty

Nov 17, 2009, 12:02:47 PM11/17/09
> Who AARREEE these people??- Hide quoted text -

I know Scarff, the stalker bum and notorious liar and defamer. The
others are his stupid servants, I strongly assume...

Barbara Schwarz

Eldon

Nov 17, 2009, 12:09:08 PM11/17/09
On Nov 17, 2:00 pm, Hartley Patterson <hptt...@daisy.freeserve.co.uk>
wrote:

> EldonB...@aol.com says:
>
> > OMG, that forum is really a hoot! Here's the thread about the recent
> > French trial.
>
> >http://forum.religiousfreedomwatch.org/showthread.php?t=58
>
> > According to the OSA press release, Scientology won the case hands
> > down. Not a word about the criminal convictions. Yet below that
> > another droid chimes in and says the case is being appealed.  DUH!
>
> It's also a giggle that RFW are going on about the 'leaders of Anonymous'
> after OSA went to some time and trouble in the summer setting up Special
> Briefings worldwide to reveal that after eighteen months of exhaustive
> inquiry they had discovered the truth that Anonymous has been hiding -
> they have NO LEADERS. They are merely the paid minions of the evil psychs.
>
> Boy, those poor public must be confused.

Well, I'm confused. I wanna know why my monthly checks haven't
arrived. Maybe because I haven't bought a G.F. mask?

CaptainAdderall

Nov 17, 2009, 1:24:08 PM11/17/09
On Nov 16, 5:10 pm, Barbara loves Marty

LOL... Scientology is really desperate. It's really kind of sad and
pathetic.. just like L. Ron Hubbard.

Bobb999

Nov 17, 2009, 8:15:43 PM11/17/09
On Nov 17, 5:00 am, Hartley Patterson <hptt...@daisy.freeserve.co.uk>
wrote:

--I suppose it can be useful to read what the cultists are talking
about on their own forums, but after having a look the religiousfreedom
[SIC]watch site, I didn't appreciate the cookie they placed on my hard
drive. Right after leaving their site I checked my cookies, and sure
enough there was a brand new one from forum.religiousfreedomwatch.org,
which I deleted.
I don't know if this was a tracking cookie that spies on all the other
sites one visits & reports your computer's surfing destinations back
to CoS. Or whether it's a more innocent type that notes how long you
visit and recognizes you when you return,etc. but doesn't spy on your
other surfing.

Either way, I don't want any CoS cookies of any kind parked on my
computer's hard drive, thank you!

Hartley Patterson

Nov 17, 2009, 8:35:21 PM11/17/09
bobj...@gmail.com says:

> Right after leaving their site I checked my cookies, and sure
> enough there was a brand new one from forum.religiousfreedomwatch.org,
> which I deleted.

by name they (two of them) are standard ones, utmuz and utma.
http://helpful.knobs-dials.com/index.php/Utma,_utmb,_utmz_cookies

--
FREEDOM is a trademark owned by
Religious Technology Center

Barbara loves Marty

Nov 17, 2009, 10:19:17 PM11/17/09
> pathetic.. just like L. Ron Hubbard.- Hide quoted text -

L. Ron Hubbard was never desperate. Don't blame him on anything that
you don't like.

If Anonymous people would rant constantly outside your door and you
would learn of their names, would you keep these names a secret?

Barbara Schwarz

Oleta M. Brown

Nov 17, 2009, 10:33:17 PM11/17/09

Barbara loves Marty

Nov 17, 2009, 10:43:04 PM11/17/09

You are going to prison.

I am watched by all kind of secret services and PI's that the
original
Marty has hired to make sure that the German secret service doesn't
kidnap or
kill me. They know how decent I am. Nothing but spiritual activities
at my place.

But I heard that your neighbors suffer a lot under your noise and
hostile activities,

You could be kicked out by your landlord at any time.

Barbara Schwarz

Bobb999

Nov 17, 2009, 10:43:11 PM11/17/09
On Nov 17, 5:35 pm, Hartley Patterson <hptt...@daisy.freeserve.co.uk>
wrote:

> bobjb...@gmail.com says:
>
> > Right after leaving their site I checked my cookies, and sure
> > enough there was a brand new one from forum.religiousfreedomwatch.org,
> > which I deleted.
>
> by name they (two of them) are standard ones, utmuz and utma.http://helpful.knobs-dials.com/index.php/Utma,_utmb,_utmz_cookies

> --
> FREEDOM is a trademark owned by
> Religious Technology Centerhttp://www.newsfrombree.co.uk/stolgy_0.htm

-Thanks Hartley for the cookie info. utmuz and utma don't sound too
nefarious, but I still don't want any from CoS.
If these are part of googleanalytics, my "no Script" Firefox add-on
is supposed to block google analytics unless I tell it not to.
-Owning the trademark to "freedom" sounds oxymoronic!

Oleta M. Brown

Nov 17, 2009, 11:46:52 PM11/17/09

Barbara Schwarz

__________reply to Barbara Schwarz____________________

Oh my, you were right, Babs! My landlord sent papers today to have me
evicted. My sons are crying right now, as I type this. Why would you do
this to me with your awesome OT powers?

Bwawhawhahahahahaaaaaa!!!!

[why doesn't Gemany come and get her and put her in a psych ward?]

Barbara Schwarz

Nov 17, 2009, 11:49:26 PM11/17/09
On Nov 17, 10:46 pm, "Oleta M. Brown" <ol...@brown.mmm> wrote:
> "Barbara loves Marty" <barbaralovesma...@gmail.com> wrote:

Oh, I mistook Ms. poor Trailer trash with Scarff as they are similar
vulgar.

The Dark Bible Women's Inferior Status

Burn the daughter!
Cut off her hand!
Expose her breasts!
Female births get penalty
Female inferiority
God's OK on abortion
Jesus will kill children
Kill the witches!
Moses' mass murder
Rape my daughter
Raping and killing
Silence the woman!
Stone the woman
"Virgin" mistranslation
Virgin's worth
Wives, submit yourselves!
Women shall not speak
Women's sorrow
Rip up pregnant women
The wicked woman

And here the bible paragraphs, where you can find that disgusting
stuff.

http://nobeliefs.com/DarkBible/darkbible7.htm

Barbara Schwarz

Lonsdale

Nov 17, 2009, 11:56:55 PM11/17/09
My name is never publicly displayed, I'm jealous :(
Aren't I threatening enough?

Barbara Schwarz

Nov 18, 2009, 12:03:20 AM11/18/09
On Nov 17, 10:46 pm, "Oleta M. Brown" <ol...@brown.mmm> wrote:

I know where Neal can be found. Police already visited him. You fool
should know that he might be forced to reveal your identity in court
and you will be held liable for horrible lible.

I never did anything to you insane woman. It is not my fault that Neal
Warren runs after me and not after you. You can have him. I am glad
when I get rid of both of you Christians from hell.

He and your Internet provider as well as Newsreader provider might be
forced too to reveal your idenity.

Your tailer will be taken away from you and you are left with nothing.
It is also possible that the State of Oklahoma rules that you are
unfit to raise teenage kids as they learn how to violate the laws and
libel from you.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2040840_sue-someone-internet-libel.html

She constantly posts again with another sock puppet and then goes into
cowardly into hiding and thinks police won't find her or she can't be
served with a libel paper.

She lies now that I would entertain men and would find me on Craig
Lists. This libel per se and I make Neal Warren also responsible as he
pays for her identity.

These Christians are from hell:

A woman who degrades herself as she does and believes in women as
herself are lower beings, is a disgrace.

Barbara Schwarz

Burn the daughter!
Cut off her hand!
Expose her breasts!
Female births get penalty
Female inferiority
God's OK on abortion
Jesus will kill children
Kill the witches!
Moses' mass murder
Rape my daughter
Raping and killing
Silence the woman!
Stone the woman
"Virgin" mistranslation
Virgin's worth
Wives, submit yourselves!
Women shall not speak
Women's sorrow
Rip up pregnant women
The wicked woman

http://nobeliefs.com/DarkBible/darkbible7.htm

Hartley Patterson

Nov 18, 2009, 8:14:06 AM11/18/09
bobj...@gmail.com says:

> > FREEDOM is a trademark owned by
> > Religious Technology Center
http://www.newsfrombree.co.uk/stolgy_0.htm

> -Owning the trademark to "freedom" sounds oxymoronic!

I noticed it in the small print around the anti-BBC DVD that Graeme
Wilson, Chairman of Freedom TV, mailed out to every politician, lawyer,
journalist and minister in the UK. They are the Authorities on Freedom,
and they have the Trade Mark to prove it.

marcabian

Nov 18, 2009, 10:57:17 AM11/18/09
<barbaralovesmarty...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I guess these are also the bums who defame me on WWP and lie more than
> anybody ever has lied about me  and want to be investigate by the
> LAPD.
>
> http://forum.religiousfreedomwatch.org/showthread.php?t=75
>
> Barbara Schwarz

Right, the LAPD has nothing better to do than investigate peaceful
protestors. The funny thing is that the police never came out to this
protest, even though they were no doubt called by the Church of
Scientology.

Btw, are you really as crazy as the Church says you are?