Today Was Indeed A Great Day

Black Mamba

Feb 26, 2008, 6:59:48 PM2/26/08
Today was one of the best days ever in my whole life.

For 2 reasons.

1. We got to watch the full picket videos from the protest of the Church of
Scientology that took place on February 10th here in New York City.

And the 2nd one some may not duplicate properly but it was said:

2. A friend of mine in Scientology in the Sea Org called me on her cell
phone this afternnon and told me that she "would be better off becoming a
prostitute and probably earn more than the PITTANCE the church pays" her.

Right on girl! You tell em'.

Larry

ned

Feb 26, 2008, 9:30:02 PM2/26/08
Black Mamba wrote:

> A friend of mine in Scientology in the Sea Org called me on her cell
> phone this afternnon and told me that she "would be better off becoming a
> prostitute and probably earn more than the PITTANCE the church pays" her.

What's her number then? ;)

ned.

Funky Donny

Feb 26, 2008, 9:40:58 PM2/26/08

Uberwin!

Black Mamba

Feb 26, 2008, 10:37:45 PM2/26/08
"ned" <ned...@seagoon.sho> wrote in message

You mean her "FRIENDS" cell phone number?

That information is more confidential than OT III.

Don't you think you agree?

Larry

ned

Feb 26, 2008, 11:02:51 PM2/26/08
Black Mamba wrote:

> You mean her "FRIENDS" cell phone number?
>
> That information is more confidential than OT III.
>
> Don't you think you agree?
>
> Larry

sorry Larry,

it was supposed to be a joke.

ned.

Anonymous

Feb 26, 2008, 11:53:23 PM2/26/08

Oh man, you have no idea how happy that makes us NYC Anons. Both of you
should come to 3/15!

RolandRB

Feb 27, 2008, 12:39:00 AM2/27/08

I guess being a prostitute is a step up from being a slave.

Hubbard liked 'em young

Feb 26, 2008, 11:56:06 PM2/26/08
RolandRB <rolan...@hotmail.com> wrote in

>> 2. A friend of mine in Scientology in the Sea Org called me on her
>> cell phone this afternnon and told me that she "would be better off
>> becoming a prostitute and probably earn more than the PITTANCE the
>> church pays" her.
>>
>> Right on girl! You tell em'.
>>
>> Larry
>
> I guess being a prostitute is a step up from being a slave.

I think the sex trade needs to be treated like any other industry and there
should be no shame in being a part of it.

So what if you rent out your body in 30 minute intervals? I rent out my
body 8 hours a day for my employer and not once have I come. That might be
due to the fact that paperwork isn't as interesting as having sex.

If you can use your own physical capital to ensure yourself a comfortable
living wage - with the odd orgasm or two - then rock on sister.

Black Mamba

Feb 27, 2008, 4:06:25 PM2/27/08
"Anonymous" <an...@anon.anon> wrote in message

C'mon. Don't kid around! Are you for real? On March 15th you are planning
another one?

This is the best news I have ever heard since I first heard of A.R.S. No-one
has ever picketed the Church of Scientology of New York before. Anonymous is
the first and there were no arrests.

I wish I could tell you how well I feel about those thieves coming out of
their church to a crowd of over 200 protesting anti-Scientologists. This is
has "totally blown" any "by passed charge" I may have had left on those
people. (LOL).

I love your whole group. I will mark on my calender that date, because I am
not too much the A.R.S. all the time type person, however the protest at the
church in NYC has made headlines EVERYWHERE. And for an event like this, the
TRUE arch villians can step out on the town.

I wish I could grab ahold of Paulette Cooper and the 2 of us could witness
this together after what we have both been through. That's the best.

Thanks.

Larry

Black Mamba

Feb 27, 2008, 4:07:47 PM2/27/08
"RolandRB" <rolan...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> [...]

Roland:

With all due respect, it probably does pay better as well too! Not, that
this is the best profession for some one to be in.

Larry

Black Mamba

Feb 27, 2008, 4:09:07 PM2/27/08

"Hubbard liked 'em young" <Yo...@ema.il> wrote in message

You are right.

Larry

Hubbard liked 'em young

Feb 27, 2008, 3:29:35 PM2/27/08
"Black Mamba" <xxxxx...@xxxxx.xxx> wrote in

>| > I guess being a prostitute is a step up from being a slave.
>|
>| I think the sex trade needs to be treated like any other industry and
> there
>| should be no shame in being a part of it.
>|
>| So what if you rent out your body in 30 minute intervals? I rent out
>| my body 8 hours a day for my employer and not once have I come. That
>| might
> be
>| due to the fact that paperwork isn't as interesting as having sex.
>|
>| If you can use your own physical capital to ensure yourself a
>| comfortable living wage - with the odd orgasm or two - then rock on
>| sister.
>|
>| --
>|

> You are right.

I usually am. :(

Hubbard liked 'em young

Feb 27, 2008, 3:31:39 PM2/27/08
"Black Mamba" <xxxxx...@xxxxx.xxx> wrote in

Everyone's welcome. Put on a mask, keep peaceful, bring friends. The
cult needs to be postulated out of existence. It's gone on for far too
long.

Black Mamba

Feb 27, 2008, 4:37:52 PM2/27/08
"Hubbard liked 'em young" <Yo...@ema.il> wrote in message

Whatever you do, don't do a TR's course! (LOL).

Larry

Black Mamba

Feb 27, 2008, 10:05:47 PM2/27/08
"Hubbard liked 'em young" <Yo...@ema.il> wrote in message

Hubbard Liked 'Em Young:

You know what is really interesting here is this:
OSA (which stands for "The Office of Special Affairs"
[Scientology's alleged intelligence department staffed by all one time kooks
and drug addicts]) is well known for photographing, video taping,
investigating and then documenting the activities of anyone positively
identified as picketing any of their churches.

Now do they mean to say that in New York City alone they are going to
have the time and money and manpower to investigate each and every one of
the over 200 people that were on 46th Street picketing Scientology there?

Oh and did you hear? For some reason their fax machines have been on
24/7 for a couple of weeks and FOR SOME STRANGE REASON their main servers
crashed. It sounds to me like this requires a trained technical professional
wouldn't you say? (LOL)

Please have a good time, even if I can't make it. I will try, I promise.

Larry

Anonymous

Feb 27, 2008, 11:38:57 PM2/27/08

http://nycanon.org/wiki

We pulled Anons from all over the tri-state area. NY, NJ, Conn, even a
few Massholes. :) The people most active in coordinating for NYC are in
#nyc on irc.partyvan.org and we would be glad to have you.

And yes, they were filming us from the third floor window. And Rev.
Carmichael was standing outside for most of the protest and called us
terrorists. That's special. To be called a terrorist by someone so vile
just warms me to the cockles of my heart.

Black Mamba

Feb 27, 2008, 11:51:10 PM2/27/08
"Anonymous" <an...@anon.anon> wrote in message

Yes.

I got a glimpse of them looking like they were hiding in the dark in the
front of the building in the window just above the awning filming
protesters. I did not see this in person, I noticed it right away in the
video of the protest.

I may go to the next one.

Larry

barb

Feb 28, 2008, 3:32:31 AM2/28/08

Please explain heart cockles. Are they like zebra mussels?

--
Barb
Chaplain, ARSCC (wdne)

“I think that the protections that we enjoy for freedom of worship exist
so long as we don’t step over the line. When religious worship and
belief cross over into things like fraud, victimization of others and
the disruption of the political arena, that protection is no longer
appropriate.”

--Robert Goff
Professor Emeritus, UCSC