Re: The Profit

Message has been deleted

t_shuffle

Mar 23, 2008, 6:22:37 PM3/23/08

"Anonymous Sender" <anon...@remailer.metacolo.com> wrote
in message
news:078f53f1ea6a25d3...@remailer.metacolo.com
> Peter Alexander/Courage Productions may setup a paypal
> account. I am willing to pay the 7.00$ ticket price for
> the movie.

Sounds fair to me. I'll do it.

Tom N

Mar 23, 2008, 6:32:07 PM3/23/08
Anonymous Sender wrote:
> Peter Alexander/Courage Productions may setup a paypal account.
> I am willing to pay the 7.00$ ticket price for the movie.

Are you?

At google groups you see this with the message:

"Note: The author of this message requested that it not be archived.
This message will be removed from Groups in 6 days (Mar 30, 3:14
pm)."

Beware of a scam here!
---------------------------------

Here's his headers as I received them from aioe:

#From: Anonymous Sender <anon...@remailer.metacolo.com>
#Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
#Subject: The Profit
#Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 22:14:42 +0000 (UTC)

Tom Newton

Tom N

Mar 23, 2008, 6:36:54 PM3/23/08
On Mar 23, 3:32 pm, Tom N <simpleman....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Anonymous Sender wrote:
> > Peter Alexander/Courage Productions may setup a paypal account.
> > I am willing to pay the 7.00$ ticket price for the movie.
>
> Are you?
>
> At google groups you see this with the message:
>
> "Note: The author of this message requested that it not be archived.
> This message will be removed from Groups in 6 days (Mar 30, 3:14
> pm)."
>
> Beware of a scam here!
> ---------------------------------
>
> Here's his headers as I received them from aioe:

> #From: Anonymous Sender <anonym...@remailer.metacolo.com>
... = ous

> #Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
> #Subject: The Profit

... =140

> #Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 22:14:42 +0000 (UTC)

... = use

... = ews

Anonology

Mar 23, 2008, 7:02:01 PM3/23/08
On Mar 23, 6:32 pm, Tom N <simpleman....@gmail.com> wrote:
pm)."

> Beware of a scam here!
> ---------------------------------

Don't be stupid tom...

I can't believe how downright dense you are... your mom must be near
suicidal when she sees what a knucklehead she raised...

Mark Bunker

Mar 24, 2008, 4:03:59 AM3/24/08

"Anonymous Sender" <anon...@remailer.metacolo.com> wrote in message

> Peter Alexander/Courage Productions may setup a paypal account. I am
> willing to pay the 7.00$ ticket price for the movie.

The first $100 can pay back Peter's investment in the partnership. The
remaining money should pay back the $2.5 million Bob Minton put into the
film. I have no faith Peter's paypal account would route the money to the
man who funded the film.

JAFAW

Mar 24, 2008, 8:22:39 AM3/24/08

"Anonymous Sender" <anon...@remailer.metacolo.com> wrote in message
> Peter Alexander/Courage Productions may setup a paypal account. I am
willing to pay the 7.00$ ticket price for the movie.

I'd rather help fund a proper movie about scientology, a documentary, by
Emmy Award winning Mark Bunker.
:)

R. Hill

Mar 24, 2008, 10:05:26 AM3/24/08
On Mar 24, 8:22 am, "JAFAW" <a...@anon.net> wrote:
> "Anonymous Sender" <anonym...@remailer.metacolo.com> wrote in message

I agree wholeheartedly.

I didn't see the Profit yet, and I might not watch it, if only to skip
to the cameo appearance of a few known critics, must be fun to see.
The thing is I have a problem watching *any* movies which are "*based*
on real people/events," as I always end up spending most of the movie
asking myself, "did that really happen?", etc. I don't know, maybe
someone will post something convincing me it's worth watching.

Ray.

R. Hill

Mar 24, 2008, 11:14:31 AM3/24/08
On Mar 24, 4:03 am, "Mark Bunker" <markbun...@cox.net> wrote:
> "Anonymous Sender" <anonym...@remailer.metacolo.com> wrote in message

But could it be that P. Alexander brought more than just $100 to the
project? Like his human capital as a director/expert in the field?

Ray.

IntergalacticExpandingPanda

Mar 24, 2008, 2:58:32 PM3/24/08
On Mar 24, 1:03 am, "Mark Bunker" <markbun...@cox.net> wrote:

> The first $100 can pay back Peter's investment in the partnership. The
> remaining money should pay back the $2.5 million Bob Minton put into the
> film. I have no faith Peter's paypal account would route the money to the
> man who funded the film.

I agree in principal. I would rather the people involved worked out
their differences and make some sort of official arrangement. It
seems release of this movie was prevented by teenage mutant ninja
lawyers... and I would hate to see more fighting on this subject as I
doubt Minton would see the full return.

But regardless I saw the film on YT, I will gladly pay ticket price.