Re: To Terrell Bolton DeKalb County Chief of Police

Message has been deleted

Scientology is a cult

Mar 16, 2008, 5:50:02 AM3/16/08
Anonymous <x...@hermetix.org> wrote in
news:a135a63c5e4e2768...@hermetix.org:

> Date: 16 March 2008
> To: tdbo...@co.dekalb.ga.us
> From: mar...@vistomail.com
>
> Re: Anoymous arrested
>
> I just saw the arrest of the two anonymous people the 15 of march on
> youtube.
>
> I lost 20 years of my life in Scientology. Just because I left 5 years
> ago Scientology had my 2 children "disconnect" from me and I never saw
> them again. Phone calls remain unanswered. Xmass cards remains
> unanswered. Scientology IS destroying families, as long as there is
> money or free labour to gain.
>
> Anonymous are great people, so great to stand up and protest the ill
> behaviour of that cult. They are not against someone beliefs or
> freedom. They saw the abuses and lies of the Church, they've linstened
> the the voice of tousands of victims of Scientology, and decided to
> spend their time for free, to try to correct peacefully the abuses.
>
> If one day I will be able to hug my children again it will not be
> thanks to your police depatment, but it will be thanks to the
> Anonymous, their love and care to fight peacefully for a right cause.
>
> Mark

Dekalb PD is no fan of the Dekalb PD Chief.
http://digg.com/world_news/Dekalb_cops_anonymously_protest_Dekalb_police_ch
ief

Nelson

Mar 16, 2008, 6:55:34 AM3/16/08

"Anonymous" <x...@hermetix.org> wrote in message

> Date: 16 March 2008
> To: tdbo...@co.dekalb.ga.us
> From: mar...@vistomail.com
>
> Re: Anoymous arrested
>
> I just saw the arrest of the two anonymous people the 15 of march on
> youtube.
>
> I lost 20 years of my life in Scientology. Just because I left 5 years ago
> Scientology had my 2 children "disconnect" from me and I never saw them
> again. Phone calls remain unanswered. Xmass cards remains unanswered.
> Scientology IS destroying families, as long as there is money or free
> labour to gain.
>
> Anonymous are great people, so great to stand up and protest the ill
> behaviour of that cult. They are not against someone beliefs or freedom.
> They saw the abuses and lies of the Church, they've linstened the the
> voice of tousands of victims of Scientology, and decided to spend their
> time for free, to try to correct peacefully the abuses.
>
> If one day I will be able to hug my children again it will not be thanks
> to your police depatment, but it will be thanks to the Anonymous, their
> love and care to fight peacefully for a right cause.
>
> Mark

You are so full of shit Mark. Not against scientology beliefs indeed. STFU,
liar.
They can read it in the signs ridiculing what is being portrayed as
scientology beliefs. You are in a hate group that's acting passive
aggressive when frothing at the mouth would be noticed. Again I must ask
you to STFU.
Nelson

butterflygrrrl

Mar 16, 2008, 7:07:06 AM3/16/08
On Mar 16, 3:55 am, "Nelson" <nhenders...@cogeco.ca> wrote:

> You are so full of shit Mark. Not against scientology beliefs indeed. STFU,
> liar.
> They can read it in the signs ridiculing what is being portrayed as
> scientology beliefs. You are in a hate group that's acting passive
> aggressive when frothing at the mouth would be noticed.  Again I must ask
> you to STFU.
> Nelson

Wow, Nelson, you're getting more and more rabid.

Not a good sign for you.

There were protest signs about the crimes of your cult. I didn't see
any signs ridiculing your beliefs. Links or it didn't happen and
you're a lying dweeb.

No one cares that your cult believes that humans are infested with the
ghosts of space aliens and have to hold soup cans to get rid of them.

We care about the crimes and abuses of the cult.

When you're ready to leave, we'll help you, Nelson.

JAFAW

Mar 16, 2008, 8:09:47 AM3/16/08

"Nelson" <nhend...@cogeco.ca> wrote in message

Who's frothing?

Time for your rabies injection I think.

In the meantime enjoy some footage of our lovely London Bobbies from
yesterday....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li_rIfMguyg
See how only a handful are needed for a crowd of hundreds (500-700 I believe
the total count was for the day). They must have sooper powerz greater than
any scientologist could ever hope to attain.
World reports...
http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=26185

diarrhetics

Mar 16, 2008, 9:56:58 AM3/16/08
On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 06:55:34 -0400, Nelson wrote:

> You are so full of shit Mark. Not against scientology beliefs indeed.
> STFU, liar.
> They can read it in the signs ridiculing what is being portrayed as
> scientology beliefs. You are in a hate group that's acting passive
> aggressive when frothing at the mouth would be noticed. Again I must ask
> you to STFU.
> Nelson

Nelson you are an idiot. he posted his name. he is not part of
Anonymous, he only supports them. because your so called church harmed
him and his family.
so how about you STFU instead? fucking hater

--
"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you,
then they fight you, then you win." -- Mahatma Gandhi