From a CoS thread on 4ch

RobertR...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2008, 10:59:11 PM1/26/08
This is an interesting post out of an ocean of piss:

"So, you need to tap this frustration, and turn it against the
management by using their loyalty to Hubbard and Hubbard's attitudes,
i.e. "Ron wouldn't put up with this would he?" type stuff. You need to
align your picket signs with Hubbard, and against management. OSA will
crap in their pants when you start with big slogans such as the one's
I'm about to show you. You also have to direct their attention by
telling them what to do with that frustration. Always direct it back
at RTC, The Religious Technology Center. This is the corporate entity
that owns the copyrights and calls the shots, even though each
Scientology Church is supposedly a separate entity legally. You will
see BIG REACTION, believe me. Exposing Scientologists to these
concepts, will make RTC want to slither away and shudder into silence
because you are using their own cherished ideas against them:

>> 01/26/08(Sat)15:48:17 No.52075110

"* "If it weren't for RTC, you'd be OT by now".
* "RTC is downstat. Apply the condition or suffer the
consequences."
* "No one has the right to sell you Scientology. It belongs to the
entire human race".
* "It's time to make a choice. RTC, or your next endless trillions
of years."
* "PR can't hide the Truth anymore. RTC is destroying
Scientology."
* "Where have all the millions of trained auditors gone?. Ask
RTC."
* "It's your next endless trillions of years. Are you going to let
RTC doom you?"
* "If you don't remove RTC now, you may have no Scientology left
soon."
* "The work was free, keep it so ..."
* "Will you make it this lifetime? Not if RTC has anything to say
about it".
* "What's that uneasy feeling in your mind? RTC destroying
Scientology".
* "The SP is right in front of you: David Miscavige".
* "How long are you going to let RTC milk you dry?"
* "RTC has made Scientology the opposite of what LRH intended."
* "RTC is squirreling LRH books. Compare recent and earlier
editions"
* "David Miscavige murdered LRH"
* "You are responsible for the condition you are in. Don't let RTC
tell you what to do"
* "The entire bridge is on the Internet. You don't have to pay
anyone for it"
* "Scientology. The Rich Person's religion"
* "Only the idle rich can afford Scientology".
* "90% of your contributions are going toward legal fees.
Outpoint?"

By exposing the everyday Scientologist to these ideas, you will
start a cancer in Scientology. These ideas give people "stable data"
upon which to hang their frustrations. The mounting feelings of hell
that being a Scientologist gives one will now have a proper outlet.

Working from the inside,
The Worm"

Quaoar

Jan 27, 2008, 1:26:45 AM1/27/08

"David Miscavige Murdered LRH" is a bit over the top, no matter that
some suspect it to be true.

Stephen Von Hatten

Jan 27, 2008, 1:33:37 AM1/27/08

They've been SP'd!

http://www.angelfire.com/pro/class12/shill.htm

-Steve

FREE XENU!

OUT OF THE CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY SINCE MARCH 2007!
DECLARED SP SINCE AUGUST 22, 2007!

http://www.xenu.net

scien...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2008, 1:36:47 AM1/27/08
On Jan 26, 10:26 pm, Quaoar <qua...@marcabfleet.net> wrote:

"David Miscavige Murdered LRH?" (note question mark)
Seems like a great T-shirt for the picket lines, no?

Hartley Patterson

Jan 27, 2008, 8:41:04 AM1/27/08
RobertR...@gmail.com:

> * "RTC is squirreling LRH books.

Oo. We had a big sign saying something close to that at a Saint Hill
picket, but I think that was the Umbrella Tech one in the pouring rain and
there are no photos on our picket page. Jens?

Good list though, well done that poster.

--
Hartley Patterson
http://www.newsfrombree.co.uk

Quaoar

Jan 27, 2008, 4:27:53 PM1/27/08
Hartley Patterson wrote:
> RobertR...@gmail.com:
>
>> * "RTC is squirreling LRH books.
>
> Oo. We had a big sign saying something close to that at a Saint Hill
> picket, but I think that was the Umbrella Tech one in the pouring rain and
> there are no photos on our picket page. Jens?
>
> Good list though, well done that poster.

I believe that the reasoned objections to the original mob tactics by
critics has tempered the mob's strategy to one of doing the research,
and selecting the appropriate targets:

[quote the mob http://www.partyvan.info/index.php/Project_Chanology ]

A Message to the General Public

There are three orders of Scientologists.

The third order is the believer. They are the followers, the quiet
believers, the ones on whom the Church relies for its income. While they
are indeed foolish or susceptible to trickery, they are not to be hated.
They are to be pitied, and to be saved. Our mission is to free them from
the shackles of their blindness. They are but the lambs gone astray; in
the promises of Scientology, they have sought a new and improved life.
They are being lured over the dark precipice, and we must rescue them
from that brink before they cross it and fall into darkness forever.

The second order is the zealot. They are the spokespeople, the loud,
abrasive megaphones through which the siren song of this dangerous cult
blares. This is both the celebrity figureheads of the group, and its
middle-lower management. They are to be fought, but with measured
restraint. While active agents of this monstrous mockery of faith, they
too are believers at heart. They must be defeated, but shown the light
as well. For most in this category, there is hope, and we must not
forsake them; there is still a chance they may see truth through
unclouded eyes once more.

The first order is the overseer. They are the masterminds, the silent
power structure through which their second order acts. These are the
madmen on the ocean yacht, the proud financiers of mercenary legal
teams, and the shrewd conspirators whose pockets are lined with the
spoils of the Church's lies. While the zealots shall be the ones we face
upon the battlefield, they are but pawns of this highest division of
vile swine. We must defeat their front ranks of indoctrinated pawns, but
when at last we reach these foes we must cut them down without mercy.

It is to the first order I address the second part of this short treatise.

[end quote the mob]

Ball of Fluff

Jan 27, 2008, 11:26:22 PM1/27/08
<RobertR...@gmail.com> wrote in message