Scientology's request for oral argument 2005-03-03, Scientology v. Armstrong, CA CoA, Cases A107100 and A107095

Gerry Armstrong

Mar 9, 2005, 12:04:48 PM3/9/05
Webbed at:
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/legal/a7/appeal/pet-request-oral-argument.html

COURT OF APPEAL OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA

FIRST APPELLATE DISTRICT, DIVISION FOUR

CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY
INTERNATIONAL, A California nonprofit
religious corporation,

Petitioner,

vs,

SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF
CALIFORNIA, COUNTY OF MARIN,

Respondent,

GERALD ARMSTRONG,

Real Parties in Interest.

Marin County Superior Court Case No.
157680

Case No.: A107100

REQUEST FOR ORAL ARGUMENT

Petitioner Church of Scientology International, hereby
requests that its Petition for Writ of Certiorari or, in the
Alternative, a Writ of Mandamus, be set for oral argument at
the Court's convenience.
///
///
///

[page break]

Dated: March 3, 2005

Respectfully submitted,

MOXON & KOBRIN

By: [signed]
Kendrick L. Moxon
3055 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 900
Los Angeles, CA 90010
Telephone: (213) 487-4468
Facsimile: (213) 487-5385

Attorney for Petitioner
Church of Scientology International

[page break]

PROOF OF SERVICE

I am employed in the County of Los Angeles, State of
California. I am over the age of eighteen (18) years and not a party
to the within action.

On March 3, 2005, I served the foregoing document described
as:

PETITIONER'S REQUEST FOR ORAL ARGUMENT

by first class mail, postage prepaid, on interested parties in this
action as follows:

Gerry Armstrong
#1-45950 Alexander Avenue
Chilliwack, B.C. V2P 1L5
Canada

Marin County Superior Court
Hon. Lynn Duryee
3501 Civic Center Drive
San Rafael, CA 94913

Executed on March 3, 2005 at Los Angeles, California.

I declare in accordance with the laws of the State of
California, under penalty of perjury, that the foregoing is true and
correct.

[signed Kendrick Moxon]
Signature

All documents filed in Scientology's appeal:
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/legal/a7/appeal/index.html

© Gerry Armstrong
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org

Spacetraveler

Mar 9, 2005, 1:31:23 PM3/9/05
<snip "Gerry Armstrong" <ge...@gerryarmstrong.org> posting>

Also posting as
posted as: Anonymous...@See.Comment.Header (Spacetraveler)
through: mail...@dizum.com

The "Spacetraveler impersonator" Gerry Armstrong is still at it...!

Analyze the style of the imposter postings, then compare with authentic
Gerry Armstrong postings.

Also here gives Gerry Armstrong himself away:
http://tinyurl.com/42nbb
Read his post and my response, judge for yourself...!

And here Gerry is adding a copyright when he forges me:
http://tinyurl.com/5a46z
As far as I have seen only Gery armstrong is in the habit of doing this.

So, don't trust the Gerry Armstrong postings posted as:
Anonymous...@See.Comment.Header (Spacetraveler)
and through: mail...@dizum.com

Spacetraveler

Genesis

Mar 9, 2005, 4:52:39 PM3/9/05

Spacetraveler <spacetra...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Why don't you supply the information as to where the
forged post are actually coming from as Android Cat and others
are able to do.
If you don't do this, it makes it appear that you are just
trying to cover your ass for the post you made of how to
kill Gerry. So its pretty simple, show the evidence that
Gerry is impersonating you by suppling the IPS as others
here are able to do.
Other wise, you look foolish.

Genesis

--true awareness is only enjoyed by a few--

Spacetraveler

Mar 9, 2005, 5:46:46 PM3/9/05

"Genesis" <genes...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Would I care about what simple people make up in their minds? It was written
as an obvious irony about an argument started earlier in the thread. to
whcih post I link.

> So its pretty simple, show the evidence that
> Gerry is impersonating you by suppling the IPS as others
> here are able to do.

Not sure how to go about that. Gerry is using an remailing service for
these.

> Other wise, you look foolish.

Don't think so. Gerry for sure does not like all this attention. If he quits
faking, I will quit my counter actions against him.

Spacetraveler

Genesis

Mar 9, 2005, 6:11:23 PM3/9/05

Spacetraveler <spacetra...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Ask Android Cat. There are a many software programs on the
market which will give you the data as to were the post originated
from.

Genesis

Android Cat

Mar 10, 2005, 12:22:51 AM3/10/05
Genesis wrote:

>> Not sure how to go about that. Gerry is using an remailing service
>> for these.
>
> Ask Android Cat. There are a many software programs on the
> market which will give you the data as to were the post originated
> from.

It's through an anonymous remailer. That's the whole point. Any easy
tricks to figure out who it really is have been plugged long ago. Mainly
what you're left with are guesses. I might be able to make some good
guesses, but Spacetraveller doesn't trust my opinion, nor am I offering it.

--
Ron of that ilk.

Spacetraveler

Mar 10, 2005, 3:58:01 AM3/10/05

"Android Cat" <androi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Genesis wrote:
> >>
> >> Not sure how to go about that. Gerry is using an remailing service
> >> for these.
> >
> > Ask Android Cat. There are a many software programs on the
> > market which will give you the data as to were the post originated
> > from.
>
> It's through an anonymous remailer. That's the whole point. Any easy
> tricks to figure out who it really is have been plugged long ago. Mainly
> what you're left with are guesses.

I was afraid for that...

> I might be able to make some good
> guesses, but Spacetraveller doesn't trust my opinion, nor am I offering
it.

Did you read my "signing off" post? http://tinyurl.com/6kx89
I say there amongst other: "Nothing I wrote was meant as a personal attack
on
anyone..."

Data is data, the goal should be to free ARS and any other newsgroup from
such imposters. I would not accept this either from those who support my
postings. Do you agree with me?

Spacetraveler

realpch

Mar 10, 2005, 12:15:22 PM3/10/05

Uh, there sure were a lot of things that *sounded* like a personal
attack. Your mode of communicating with Tory, Gerry, & Warrior comes to mind...

Peach

Spacetraveler

Mar 10, 2005, 12:28:54 PM3/10/05

"Zinj" <zinj...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> In article <tqXXd.1135$pp6...@fe51.usenetserver.com>, androidcat98
> @hotmail.com says...

> > Spacetraveler wrote:
> > >
> > > Data is data, the goal should be to free ARS and any other newsgroup
> > > from such imposters. I would not accept this either from those who
> > > support my postings. Do you agree with me?
> >
> > My newsreader is set to colour-code his posts purple. Yours are green.
> > don't see a problem.
>
> Well, I suspect the source of irritation is that Spacetraveler (the
> clam) is an anonymous button-pushing (or attempted) clown, while
> Spacetraveler (the fake) is a joker and degrader.

Thank you! You see, this was the purpose of my counter attacks. Get people
to figure about this. Gerry got me to stay on little longer, but it has done
damage to friend Gerry...

Spacetraveler

> I mean, once you've gone to all the trouble of wearing a Bozo the Clown
> costume, dontcha just *hate* it when somebody else is wearing the same
> thing?
>
> Zinj
> --
> Scientology is brilliant in not only sneaking in pavlovian conditioning
> (along with the hypnotic elements), but also demanding that Polly
> provide his *own* cracker! Unique! Brilliant! Efficient! Thank you Ron!

Spacetraveler

Mar 10, 2005, 1:39:27 PM3/10/05
<snip Gerry Armstrong "Spacetraveler impersonator">

posted as: Anonymous...@See.Comment.Header (Spacetraveler)
through: mail...@dizum.com

The Spacetraveler impersonator Gerry Armstrong is still at it...!

Analyze the style of the imposter postings, then compare with authentic
Gerry Armstrong postings.

Also here gives Gerry Armstrong himself away:
http://tinyurl.com/42nbb
Read his post and my response, judge for yourself...!

And here Gerry is adding a copyright when he forges me:
http://tinyurl.com/5a46z
As far as I have seen only Gery armstrong is in the habit of doing this.

For complaints: ab...@dizum.com
Reason: impersonating another persons username and identity

So, don't trust the Spacetraveler postings posted as:

Spacetraveler

Mar 10, 2005, 1:21:29 PM3/10/05

Nor should you!

Spacetraveler

3D Geek Text

Mar 10, 2005, 12:13:24 PM3/10/05
"realpch" <rea...@aol.com> wrote in message

Peach:

I already told Spacetraveler he was a fag.

http://larryontheweb.freeservers.com
© 2005 Lawrence Toomajan

Zinj

Mar 10, 2005, 11:24:47 AM3/10/05
In article <tqXXd.1135$pp6...@fe51.usenetserver.com>, androidcat98
@hotmail.com says...
> Spacetraveler wrote:
> >
> > Data is data, the goal should be to free ARS and any other newsgroup
> > from such imposters. I would not accept this either from those who
> > support my postings. Do you agree with me?
>
> My newsreader is set to colour-code his posts purple. Yours are green. I
> don't see a problem.

Well, I suspect the source of irritation is that Spacetraveler (the
clam) is an anonymous button-pushing (or attempted) clown, while
Spacetraveler (the fake) is a joker and degrader.

I mean, once you've gone to all the trouble of wearing a Bozo the Clown

Spacetraveler

Mar 10, 2005, 12:39:43 PM3/10/05

"3D Geek Text" <(no spam) La...@Toomajan.org> wrote in message

You see Peach, you see what I mean. So what do you figure about this
character, this "Larry"...

I hope you can live with yourself clamboy (to Larry)...

Spacetraveler

Mike O'Connor

Mar 10, 2005, 9:56:59 AM3/10/05
In article <t_TXd.19289$d5.1...@newsb.telia.net>,
"Spacetraveler" <spacetra...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Did you read my "signing off" post? http://tinyurl.com/6kx89 I say
> there amongst other: "Nothing I wrote was meant as a personal attack
> on anyone..."

But since you lied about leaving, how much of that post and your other
posts should be believed?

--
LYING IS A SCIENTOLOGY SACRAMENT
ASK THEM ABOUT XENU

Spacetraveler

Mar 10, 2005, 12:32:13 PM3/10/05

"Mike O'Connor" <mi...@leptonicsystems.com> wrote in message

> In article <t_TXd.19289$d5.1...@newsb.telia.net>,
> "Spacetraveler" <spacetra...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Did you read my "signing off" post? http://tinyurl.com/6kx89 I say
> > there amongst other: "Nothing I wrote was meant as a personal attack
> > on anyone..."
>
> But since you lied about leaving, how much of that post and your other
> posts should be believed?

My "legacy" should not be smutted by some "Spacetraveler impersonator". The
impersonator created a situation, this changed my "mission orders". I have
been asked by a few to stay on to see this through.

And herewith I undid your attempt to associate the "wrong reason" to damage
my credibility...

Spacetraveler

Android Cat

Mar 10, 2005, 7:51:30 AM3/10/05
Spacetraveler wrote:

> Data is data, the goal should be to free ARS and any other newsgroup
> from such imposters. I would not accept this either from those who
> support my postings. Do you agree with me?

My newsreader is set to colour-code his posts purple. Yours are green. I

don't see a problem.

--
Ron of that ilk.
Purple, green, it's a Drazi thing...

Zinj

Mar 10, 2005, 2:00:22 PM3/10/05
In article <qt%Xd.19319$d5.1...@newsb.telia.net>, spacetraveler2000
@hotmail.com says...

> "Zinj" <zinj...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > In article <tqXXd.1135$pp6...@fe51.usenetserver.com>, androidcat98
> > @hotmail.com says...

> > > My newsreader is set to colour-code his posts purple. Yours are green.
> > > don't see a problem.
> >
> > Well, I suspect the source of irritation is that Spacetraveler (the
> > clam) is an anonymous button-pushing (or attempted) clown, while
> > Spacetraveler (the fake) is a joker and degrader.
>
> Thank you! You see, this was the purpose of my counter attacks. Get people
> to figure about this. Gerry got me to stay on little longer, but it has done
> damage to friend Gerry...
>
> Spacetraveler
>

> > I mean, once you've gone to all the trouble of wearing a Bozo the Clown
> > costume, dontcha just *hate* it when somebody else is wearing the same
> > thing?
> >
> > Zinj

But silly Spacey, what you and Barbara and Faxwhore and the whole litany
of 'hatted' and 'free-range' disruptobots (as well as a number of
'critics') fail to compreehend is that usenet and ARS in particular are
singularly unsuited to 'counter-attack' (or attack for that matter)
because it's the ultimate case of 'sticks and stones may break my bones,
but words will never hurt me'.

Worse, once one has used the 'words' even once, repetition quickly
devolves into impotent gnashing of teeth. Sure, retaliation if a
Scientology sacrament, but impotent and embarassing 'retaliation' over
and over and over again doesn't get more impressive.

The same thing goes for 'driving them off the newsgroup' afficianados,
since anyone succeptible to such silliness really had no business on
usenet in the first place.

This isn't even to mention the absolutely cretinous 'identification of
your enemies' as invented by Dorian, and further evolved by Truth
Seeker, Faxwhore and now you.

Sure, you're assigned to attack Gerry, Warrior and Tory, to name a
couple, but to just 'cognite' that your nemesis, the J&D Spacetraveler,
is Gerry just because you *wish* he was is almost as stupid as thinking
Hubbard is infallible.

Stoopid stoopid Spacey. I realize this isn't going to stop you from
making a fool of yourself, but hey, a word to the wise guy.

Spacetraveler

Spacetraveler

Mar 10, 2005, 1:24:35 PM3/10/05
On Thu, 10 Mar 2005, "Android Cat" <androi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Nor should you!

Spacetraveler

Spacetraveler

Mar 10, 2005, 12:37:34 PM3/10/05

"realpch" <rea...@aol.com> wrote in message

Every time I did that there was good reason for me doing that. Some things
need to be said. Or do you say that Tory, Gerry & Warrior did not ask for
the treatment they got? I have not done this with Keith Henson.

Spacetraveler

Spacetraveler

Mar 10, 2005, 3:00:46 PM3/10/05

Spacetraveler

Mar 10, 2005, 3:01:00 PM3/10/05

Spacetraveler

Mar 10, 2005, 2:45:34 PM3/10/05

character, this "Larry" who thinks he can attack me like I attack others...

I hope we can live with ourselves clamboy (to Larry)...

Spacetraveler

Spacetraveler

Mar 10, 2005, 2:05:45 PM3/10/05

Every time I did that there was good reason for me doing that. There is a
good reason for everything I do, like explain how Gerry Armstrong could be
shot, because I am the most logical being on the planet. Some things need
to be said. And I know what they all are. I know everything. I am an
indoctrinated Scientologist. Scientology is not a turn the other cheek or
humble religion. Indoctrinated Scientologists know they know more than
everybody else and are proud to show it. Or do you say that Tory, Gerry &
Warrior did not restimulate me? I have not done this with Keith Henson
because he has not restimulated me.

Spacetraveler

3D Geek Text

Mar 10, 2005, 3:09:57 PM3/10/05

> "3D Geek Text" <(no spam) La...@Toomajan.org> wrote in message

>> "Spacetraveler" <Anonymous...@See.Comment.Header> wrote in message
>>
>> (SNIP)

>> > fromv such imposters. I would not accept this either from those who

>> > support
>> > my postings. Do you agree with me?

>> > You see Peach, you see what I mean. So what do you figure about this
>> > character, this "Larry" who thinks he can attack me like I attack
>> > others...
>> >
>> > I hope we can live with ourselves clamboy (to Larry)...
>> >
>> > Spacetraveler
>>

>> Spacetraveler:
>>
>> Your response is not a part of this discussion but an altered repost of
> your
>> originally posted off topic type venom.
>>
>> Rule #1 in life: Never accept a ride from someone who is out of gas.
>
> You are responding to Gerry Armstrong "Spacetraveler impersonator"

++++++++++++++++++

Spacetraveler:

It applies to both of you, you dumb moron dunce!

Don't you ever read from this newsgroup that you are so "famous" for
participating in?

http://larryontheweb.freeservers.com
© 2005 Lawrence Toomajan

(SNIP)

Spacetraveler

Mar 10, 2005, 3:02:23 PM3/10/05

"3D Geek Text" <(no spam) La...@Toomajan.org> wrote in message

> "Spacetraveler" <Anonymous...@See.Comment.Header> wrote in message
>
> (SNIP)

> > fromv such imposters. I would not accept this either from those who

> > support
> > my postings. Do you agree with me?

> >> Peach:
> >>
> >> I already told Spacetraveler he was a fag.
> >
> > You see Peach, you see what I mean. So what do you figure about this
> > character, this "Larry" who thinks he can attack me like I attack
> > others...
> >
> > I hope we can live with ourselves clamboy (to Larry)...
> >
> > Spacetraveler
>
> Spacetraveler:
>
> Your response is not a part of this discussion but an altered repost of
your
> originally posted off topic type venom.
>
> Rule #1 in life: Never accept a ride from someone who is out of gas.

You are responding to Gerry Armstrong "Spacetraveler impersonator"

<snip Gerry Armstrong "Spacetraveler impersonator">

3D Geek Text

Mar 10, 2005, 2:51:47 PM3/10/05

"Spacetraveler" <Anonymous...@See.Comment.Header> wrote in message

(SNIP)

> fromv such imposters. I would not accept this either from those who

> support
> my postings. Do you agree with me?

>> > Uh, there sure were a lot of things that *sounded* like a personal
>> > attack. Your mode of communicating with Tory, Gerry, & Warrior comes to
>> > mind...
>> >
>> > Peach
>>
>> Peach:
>>
>> I already told Spacetraveler he was a fag.
>
> You see Peach, you see what I mean. So what do you figure about this
> character, this "Larry" who thinks he can attack me like I attack
> others...
>
> I hope we can live with ourselves clamboy (to Larry)...
>
> Spacetraveler

Spacetraveler:

Your response is not a part of this discussion but an altered repost of your
originally posted off topic type venom.

Rule #1 in life: Never accept a ride from someone who is out of gas.

http://larryontheweb.freeservers.com
© 2005 Lawrence Toomajan

Zinj

Mar 10, 2005, 2:04:32 PM3/10/05
In article <yB%Xd.19321$d5.1...@newsb.telia.net>, spacetraveler2000
@hotmail.com says...

<snip>

> Every time I did that there was good reason for me doing that. Some things
> need to be said. Or do you say that Tory, Gerry & Warrior did not ask for
> the treatment they got? I have not done this with Keith Henson.
>
> Spacetraveler

No doubt you think you have 'good reasons', but use your common sense;
*what* exactly does your 'counter attack' accomplish? Are you really
suffering from the delusion that your harsh words accomplish *anything*
besides contaminating you with a miasma of repugnant gall?

Hase it 'damaged' any of the above mentioned at all? 'Taught them a
lesson'?

Do you usually stick your fingers into your nose up to the third knuckle
to 'punish' people?

Spacetraveler

Mar 10, 2005, 3:29:42 PM3/10/05

You can act civilized, if that's possible for you, because are responding
to Spacetraveler, not the Indoctrinated Monkey "Spacetraveler".

Analyze the style of his postings, then compare with any authentic
indoctrinated Scientologist postings.

Also here gives he himself away:
http://tinyurl.com/inmymind
Read his mind, judge for yourself...!

Reason: 100% Standardly Indoctrinated

So, don't trust the Indoctrinated Monkey "Spacetraveler" postings posted
as: spacetra...@hotmail.com
and through: Telia Internet

Spacetraveler

Spacetraveler

Mar 10, 2005, 3:29:43 PM3/10/05

"Mike O'Connor" <mi...@leptonicsystems.com> wrote in message
> In article <t_TXd.19289$d5.1...@newsb.telia.net>,
> "Spacetraveler" <spacetra...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Did you read my "signing off" post? http://tinyurl.com/6kx89 I say
> > there amongst other: "Nothing I wrote was meant as a personal attack
> > on anyone..."
>
> But since you lied about leaving, how much of that post and your other
> posts should be believed?

My "legacy" is already so bad that it does not need to be smutted by some
honest and authentic Spacetraveler. This person created a comic situation,
this made me angrier and more reactive than usual. I have been asked by a
few who also got angrier and more reactive than usual to stay on to see
this through to a total humiliation.

And herewith I undid nothing that damage my credibility...

Spacetraveler

Mar 10, 2005, 3:35:12 PM3/10/05
<snip Indoctrinated Monkey "Spacetraveler">

The Indoctrinated Monkey "Spacetraveler" is still at it...!

Spacetraveler

Mar 10, 2005, 3:59:47 PM3/10/05

"Mike O'Connor" <mi...@leptonicsystems.com> wrote in message
> In article <t_TXd.19289$d5.1...@newsb.telia.net>,
> "Spacetraveler" <spacetra...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Did you read my "signing off" post? http://tinyurl.com/6kx89 I say
> > there amongst other: "Nothing I wrote was meant as a personal attack
> > on anyone..."
>
> But since you lied about leaving, how much of that post and your other
> posts should be believed?

My "legacy" is already so bad that it does not need to be smutted by some

honest and authentic Spacetraveler. This person created a comic situation,
this made me angrier and more reactive than usual. I have been asked by a
few who also got angrier and more reactive than usual to stay on to see
this through to a total humiliation.

And herewith I undid nothing that damage my credibility...

Android Cat

Mar 10, 2005, 4:00:03 PM3/10/05

Well gee, it's not like he's made an offer for my professional services to
look into it. (I'd have to charge my double-secret probation rate for
that.)

Meanwhile I think I'll post a graph to ABS of his posts, broken down by the
ones that don't mention Gerry vs the ones that do.

(No charge!)

Spacetraveler

Mar 10, 2005, 5:02:52 PM3/10/05

Spacetraveler

Mar 10, 2005, 5:01:40 PM3/10/05

Spacetraveler

Mar 10, 2005, 5:01:52 PM3/10/05

Spacetraveler

Mar 10, 2005, 5:04:56 PM3/10/05

"Android Cat" <androi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

You are responding to a posting of Gerry Armstrong. The imposter Gerry
Arsmtrong.

Check the IP.

Spacetraveler

Spacetraveler

Mar 10, 2005, 5:05:20 PM3/10/05

Mike O'Connor

Mar 10, 2005, 5:09:34 PM3/10/05
In article <xw%Xd.19320$d5.1...@newsb.telia.net>,
"Spacetraveler" <spacetra...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > > Did you read my "signing off" post? http://tinyurl.com/6kx89 I say
> > > there amongst other: "Nothing I wrote was meant as a personal attack
> > > on anyone..."
> >
> > But since you lied about leaving, how much of that post and your other
> > posts should be believed?
>
> My "legacy" should not be smutted by some "Spacetraveler impersonator". The
> impersonator created a situation, this changed my "mission orders". I have
> been asked by a few to stay on to see this through.

Anonymous you can't be forged because you are nobody. You chose to be
anonymous, so this is what you get - the inability to claim identity
theft or forgery.

And who asked you to stay and see this through? Let me guess....
Anonymous, Anonymous, and Anonymous, Mr. Anonymous?

Spacetraveler

Mar 10, 2005, 5:32:28 PM3/10/05

> > > But since you lied about leaving, how much of that post and your other
> > > posts should be believed?
> >
> > My "legacy" should not be smutted by some "Spacetraveler impersonator".
The
> > impersonator created a situation, this changed my "mission orders". I
have
> > been asked by a few to stay on to see this through.
>
> Anonymous you can't be forged because you are nobody. You chose to be
> anonymous, so this is what you get - the inability to claim identity
> theft or forgery.

I think I would make a good case in a court of law:

1. Analyze the style of the imposter postings, then compare with authentic
Gerry Armstrong postings.

2. Here gives Gerry Armstrong himself away: http://tinyurl.com/42nbb

Read his post and my response, judge for yourself...!

3. Here Gerry is adding a copyright when he forges me:
http://tinyurl.com/5a46z
As far as I have seen only Gery armstrong is in the habit of adding
copyrights on usernames.

4. We are missing Gerry's responses to my posts at about the same time that
"Spacetraveler impersonator" did his entry on the ARS.

> And who asked you to stay and see this through? Let me guess....
> Anonymous, Anonymous, and Anonymous, Mr. Anonymous?

Actually no... Barbara, you know the girl? May be...?

Spacetraveler

Spacetraveler

Mar 10, 2005, 5:35:15 PM3/10/05
On Thu, 10 Mar 2005, "Android Cat" <androi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>Spacetraveler wrote:

>>> It's through an anonymous remailer. That's the whole point. Any
>>> easy tricks to figure out who it really is have been plugged long
>>> ago. Mainly what you're left with are guesses. I might be able to
>>> make some good guesses, but Spacetraveller doesn't trust my opinion,
>>> nor am I offering it.
>>
>> Nor should you!
>
>Well gee, it's not like he's made an offer for my professional services to
>look into it. (I'd have to charge my double-secret probation rate for
>that.)

He would never be able to afford that. Good!

>Meanwhile I think I'll post a graph to ABS of his posts, broken down by the
>ones that don't mention Gerry vs the ones that do.

I love the graphs. After this one, please do one that breaks down by the
ones that make sense and the ones that don't. .-)

Spacetraveler

Spacetraveler

Android Cat

Mar 10, 2005, 5:44:58 PM3/10/05
Spacetraveler wrote:
> "Android Cat" <androi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> Meanwhile I think I'll post a graph to ABS of his posts, broken down

>> by the ones that don't mention Gerry vs the ones that do.
>
> You are responding to a posting of Gerry Armstrong. The imposter
> Gerry Arsmtrong.
>
> Check the IP.
>
> Spacetraveler

Wait, there's a *imposter* Gerry Armstrong posting fake Spacetraveler
messages?

Who is the guy impostering Gerry Armstrong?

--
Ron of that ilk.

Third base!

Zinj

Mar 10, 2005, 5:51:24 PM3/10/05
In article <cw3Yd.132152$dP1.4...@newsc.telia.net>, spacetraveler2000
@hotmail.com says...

<snip>

> You are responding to a posting of Gerry Armstrong. The imposter Gerry

> Arsmtrong.
>
> Check the IP.
>
> Spacetraveler

If you've seen one Spacetraveler, you've seen em all; both are clowns,
but one tries to pretend he's not.

Spacetraveler

Mar 10, 2005, 5:51:19 PM3/10/05

"Android Cat" <androi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Some clams sticking to his body probably... .-)

Sapcetraveler

Spacetraveler

Mar 10, 2005, 5:53:25 PM3/10/05

> In article <cw3Yd.132152$dP1.4...@newsc.telia.net>, spacetraveler2000
> @hotmail.com says...
>
> <snip>
>
> > You are responding to a posting of Gerry Armstrong. The imposter Gerry
> > Arsmtrong.
> >
> > Check the IP.
> >
> > Spacetraveler
>
> If you've seen one Spacetraveler, you've seen em all; both are clowns,
> but one tries to pretend he's not.

Hmm, let me get this one right...hmmm...Gerry is a clown, and he admits that
too.... well, that's great news then.... .-)

Spacetraveler

realpch

Mar 10, 2005, 6:06:37 PM3/10/05
Spacetraveler wrote:

> "realpch" <rea...@aol.com> wrote in message
> > Spacetraveler wrote:
> > >
> > > "Android Cat" <androi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Mainly
> > >
> > > I was afraid for that...

> offering
> > > it.
> > >
> > > Did you read my "signing off" post? http://tinyurl.com/6kx89
> > > I say there amongst other: "Nothing I wrote was meant as a personal
> attack
> > > on
> > > anyone..."
> > >
> > > Data is data, the goal should be to free ARS and any other newsgroup
> from
> > > such imposters. I would not accept this either from those who support my
> > > postings. Do you agree with me?
> > >
> > > Spacetraveler
> >
> > Uh, there sure were a lot of things that *sounded* like a personal
> > attack. Your mode of communicating with Tory, Gerry, & Warrior comes to
> mind...
>
> Every time I did that there was good reason for me doing that. Some things
> need to be said. Or do you say that Tory, Gerry & Warrior did not ask for
> the treatment they got? I have not done this with Keith Henson.
>
> Spacetraveler

Uh, well, no I don't happen to think they asked for it.

Your treatment of Tory was especially puzzling.

Peach

realpch

Mar 10, 2005, 6:11:18 PM3/10/05
Spacetraveler wrote:

> "3D Geek Text" <(no spam) La...@Toomajan.org> wrote in message
> > > Peach
> >
> > Peach:
> >
> > I already told Spacetraveler he was a fag.
>
> You see Peach, you see what I mean. So what do you figure about this
> character, this "Larry"...
>
> I hope you can live with yourself clamboy (to Larry)...
>
> Spacetraveler

That's what Larry *does*, and he does it to everybody. God knows why.

Peach

3D Geek Text

Mar 10, 2005, 6:20:57 PM3/10/05
"realpch" <rea...@aol.com> wrote in message

Peach:

You don't even know me you teletype artist.

Spacetraveler

Mar 10, 2005, 6:27:43 PM3/10/05

"3D Geek Text" <(no spam) La...@Toomajan.org> wrote in message

Not good clamboy, you're losing your touch...

Spacetraveler

Spacetraveler

Mar 10, 2005, 6:30:06 PM3/10/05

"realpch" <rea...@aol.com> wrote in message

I wanted to get through to her, she is not a hardcore like Gerry, Lerma and
Rice.

Spacetraveler

Jommy Cross

Mar 10, 2005, 11:04:59 PM3/10/05
On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 08:58:01 GMT, "Spacetraveler"
<spacetra...@hotmail.com> wrote in msg
<t_TXd.19289$d5.1...@newsb.telia.net>:

>"Android Cat" <androi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> > Ask Android Cat. There are a many software programs on the
>> > market which will give you the data as to were the post originated
>> > from.
>>
>> It's through an anonymous remailer. That's the whole point. Any easy
>> tricks to figure out who it really is have been plugged long ago. Mainly
>> what you're left with are guesses.
>
>I was afraid for that...
>
>> I might be able to make some good
>> guesses, but Spacetraveller doesn't trust my opinion, nor am I offering
>it.
>
>Did you read my "signing off" post? http://tinyurl.com/6kx89
>I say there amongst other: "Nothing I wrote was meant as a personal attack
>on
>anyone..."

You also said you were signing off. How accurate was that statement?

>Data is data, the goal should be to free ARS and any other newsgroup from
>such imposters. I would not accept this either from those who support my
>postings. Do you agree with me?

If you are concerned about impersonation I recommend you cryptographically
sign your posts.

Incident zero: Ron trolled you

Ever yours in fandom,
Jommy Cross

This message brought to you by Radio Free Albemuth:
before you hallucinate

Mike O'Connor

Mar 10, 2005, 11:26:58 PM3/10/05
In article <0W3Yd.132158$dP1.4...@newsc.telia.net>,
"Spacetraveler" <spacetra...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > Anonymous you can't be forged because you are nobody. You chose to be
> > anonymous, so this is what you get - the inability to claim identity
> > theft or forgery.
>
> I think I would make a good case in a court of law:

No "you" wouldn't. What you wrote is only a description of how you made
your guess. And more important... To go to court the very, very first
thing you would have to do is identity yourself. And to have a case, you
would also have to prove that the forger knew your identity. Because if
he didn't, he was taking the identity of anonymous - who can't be
forged. IANAL. Look it up if you doubt.

Mike O'Connor

Mar 10, 2005, 11:29:50 PM3/10/05
In article <kt3Yd.132150$dP1.4...@newsc.telia.net>,
"Spacetraveler" <spacetra...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> The Spacetraveler impersonator Gerry Armstrong is still at it...!
>
> Analyze the style of the imposter postings, then compare with authentic
> Gerry Armstrong postings.

You are simply saying how you made your GUESS. Is this the same level of
proof you used to determine that Scientology works?

And no matter who is doing it, they are not forging any actual person,
therefore it isn't forgery at all.

Jommy Cross

Mar 10, 2005, 11:49:29 PM3/10/05
On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 17:44:58 -0500, "Android Cat"
<androi...@hotmail.com> wrote in msg
<%54Yd.1170$pp6...@fe51.usenetserver.com>:

Obviously it's Gerry Arsmtrong, who the purple Spacetraveler thinks is the
green Spacetraveler. Or maybe the other way round.

I suspect Gerry Arsmtrong is really Major Domo.

Spacetraveler just gives you the data. You have to listen for the voices in
your fillings to understand what it means.

Warrior

Mar 10, 2005, 11:46:23 PM3/10/05

This is a falsehood. Gerry has always posted with his own name.
Everything he's ever had to say he's said with his real name and
email address. It gets tiring reading Spacetraveler's delusional
allegations that Gerry uses anonymous remailers. Even if Gerry
was inclined to use them (which he is not), I doubt he has ever
bothered to learn how to use anonymous remailers. Of course
Spacetraveler will probably continue to allege that Gerry is using
anonymous remailers. Given the treatment he has shown towards
others, Spacetraveler's purpose for posting seems to be to insult,
inflame and spread falsehoods about certain posters.

For someone who "doesn't mean it", you certainly do engage in a
lot of ad hominems. You've attacked me personally dozens of times
with your baseless allegations. You've called me "filth", a "liar", and
have accused me of "running". Trying to have a reasonable exchange
with you, Spacetraveler, is a waste of time.

The fact remains I answered your question as to what is at the bottom
of the Hubbard policy on Fair Game on December 11, 2004. My
answer was "Copyright L. Ron Hubbard". I've pointed out a number of
times that I answered you, yet you have chosen to continue to accuse
me of not having answered. That makes you the liar, as I answered
you 4 months ago.

You have no control over whether people use anonymous
remailers. But you can exercise control over your postings
and start being honest and rational. And by knocking off
your baseless allegations about others would be a good start
for you.

>> realpch wrote in <423080A9...@aol.com>:

>>> Uh, there sure were a lot of things that *sounded* like a personal
>>> attack. Your mode of communicating with Tory, Gerry, & Warrior
>>> comes to mind...

There were many personal attacks, as his answer to you shows;
he admits, "Every time I did that there was good reason for me
doing that."

In article <4230D2FE...@aol.com>, realpch says...

>Uh, well, no I don't happen to think they asked for it.

Thanks, Peach. That means a lot to me. :)

I answered Spacetraveler's question of what is at the bottom of
Hubbard's policy on Fair Game back on December 11, 2004. Of
course, ever since then Spacetraveler has called me "filth", a "liar"
and repeatedly and falsely stated that I "run, run, run". None of
these things are true; it's just that one can only try to communicate
with a dishonest person for so long until one realizes the futility.

>Your treatment of Tory was especially puzzling.
>
>Peach

I think he's here to "bullbait", attack and insult many of us. I emailed
Spacetraveler privately awhile back, but he's too much of a coward to
answer my email directly because he knows he would give away his
location if he were to do so.

Warrior - Sunshine disinfects
"Scientology: it's about deception."
http://warrior.xenu.ca

Warrior

Mar 10, 2005, 11:59:43 PM3/10/05
>>> Anonymous you can't be forged because you are nobody. You
>>> chose to be anonymous, so this is what you get - the inability
>>> to claim identity theft or forgery.

> "Spacetraveler" <spacetra...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I think I would make a good case in a court of law:

Mike O'Connor says...

>No "you" wouldn't. What you wrote is only a description of how you made
>your guess. And more important... To go to court the very, very first
>thing you would have to do is identity yourself. And to have a case, you
>would also have to prove that the forger knew your identity. Because if
>he didn't, he was taking the identity of anonymous - who can't be
>forged. IANAL. Look it up if you doubt.

I think Spacetraveler is either ignorant or pretending to be stupid. In any
case, his lack of real evidence hasn't prevented him from repeatedly
alleging that Gerry is posting anonymously.

Windows Update

Mar 11, 2005, 12:28:05 AM3/11/05

> personal attack on anyone..."

> newsgroup from such imposters. I would not accept this either from those
> who

> comes to mind...

>> > That's what Larry *does*, and he does it to everybody. God knows why.
>> >
>> > Peach
>>
>> Peach:
>>
>> You don't even know me you teletype artist.
>
> Not good clamboy, you're losing your touch...
>
> Spacetraveler

Spacetraveler:

Hey tomato brains!

You are not going to start calling me dear or honey are you?

Spacetraveler

Mar 11, 2005, 12:45:41 AM3/11/05

I dramatize my service facsimiles to get through to her, what's wrong with
that?

Spacetraveler

Spacetraveler

Mar 11, 2005, 12:45:51 AM3/11/05
On 10 Mar 2005, Warrior <war...@xenu.ca> wrote:

>This is a falsehood. Gerry has always posted with his own name.
>Everything he's ever had to say he's said with his real name and
>email address. It gets tiring reading Spacetraveler's delusional
>allegations that Gerry uses anonymous remailers. Even if Gerry
>was inclined to use them (which he is not), I doubt he has ever
>bothered to learn how to use anonymous remailers. Of course
>Spacetraveler will probably continue to allege that Gerry is using
>anonymous remailers. Given the treatment he has shown towards
>others, Spacetraveler's purpose for posting seems to be to insult,
>inflame and spread falsehoods about certain posters.

What's wrong with that? I'm an indoctrinated Scientologist and about the
important things I am alwyas right.

>For someone who "doesn't mean it", you certainly do engage in a
>lot of ad hominems. You've attacked me personally dozens of times
>with your baseless allegations. You've called me "filth", a "liar", and
>have accused me of "running". Trying to have a reasonable exchange
>with you, Spacetraveler, is a waste of time.

You restimulate my service facsimiles. You deserve what you get!

>The fact remains I answered your question as to what is at the bottom
>of the Hubbard policy on Fair Game on December 11, 2004. My
>answer was "Copyright L. Ron Hubbard". I've pointed out a number of
>times that I answered you, yet you have chosen to continue to accuse
>me of not having answered. That makes you the liar, as I answered
>you 4 months ago.

How can i be the liar if I say you are the liar?! I am always
right!!!!!!!!!!!!

>You have no control over whether people use anonymous
>remailers. But you can exercise control over your postings
>and start being honest and rational. And by knocking off
>your baseless allegations about others would be a good start
>for you.

What I have no control over is my service facsimile!

>There were many personal attacks, as his answer to you shows;
>he admits, "Every time I did that there was good reason for me
>doing that."

There is always a good reason to dramatize my service facsimile. My service
facsimile tells me so!!!!!!!!

>>Spacetraveler wrote:
>>>
>>> Every time I did that there was good reason for me doing that. Some
>>> things need to be said. Or do you say that Tory, Gerry & Warrior did
>>> not ask for the treatment they got? I have not done this with Keith
>>> Henson.
>
>In article <4230D2FE...@aol.com>, realpch says...
>>
>>Uh, well, no I don't happen to think they asked for it.
>
>Thanks, Peach. That means a lot to me. :)
>
>I answered Spacetraveler's question of what is at the bottom of
>Hubbard's policy on Fair Game back on December 11, 2004. Of
>course, ever since then Spacetraveler has called me "filth", a "liar"
>and repeatedly and falsely stated that I "run, run, run". None of
>these things are true; it's just that one can only try to communicate
>with a dishonest person for so long until one realizes the futility.

Communicate to my service facsimile as much you want! See where it get
you!!!!!!

>>Your treatment of Tory was especially puzzling.
>>
>>Peach
>
>I think he's here to "bullbait", attack and insult many of us. I emailed
>Spacetraveler privately awhile back, but he's too much of a coward to
>answer my email directly because he knows he would give away his
>location if he were to do so.

How can the most brave person on Earth be a coward?

Spacetraveler

realpch

Mar 11, 2005, 1:17:34 AM3/11/05
Warrior wrote:
<snip>

> You have no control over whether people use anonymous
> remailers. But you can exercise control over your postings
> and start being honest and rational. And by knocking off
> your baseless allegations about others would be a good start
> for you.

> There were many personal attacks, as his answer to you shows;
> he admits, "Every time I did that there was good reason for me
> doing that."
>
> >Spacetraveler wrote:
> >>
> >> Every time I did that there was good reason for me doing that. Some
> >> things need to be said. Or do you say that Tory, Gerry & Warrior did
> >> not ask for the treatment they got? I have not done this with Keith
> >> Henson.
>
> In article <4230D2FE...@aol.com>, realpch says...
> >
> >Uh, well, no I don't happen to think they asked for it.
>
> Thanks, Peach. That means a lot to me. :)

I think you are a remarkably patient man!
: )

> I answered Spacetraveler's question of what is at the bottom of
> Hubbard's policy on Fair Game back on December 11, 2004. Of
> course, ever since then Spacetraveler has called me "filth", a "liar"
> and repeatedly and falsely stated that I "run, run, run". None of
> these things are true; it's just that one can only try to communicate
> with a dishonest person for so long until one realizes the futility.

Ah! The mystery revealed! I made a lackluster effort to search and
quickly gave it up. Now if only he'd asked nicely! And what a reaction
over such a small point. It was odd.

> >Your treatment of Tory was especially puzzling.
> >
> >Peach
>
> I think he's here to "bullbait", attack and insult many of us. I emailed
> Spacetraveler privately awhile back, but he's too much of a coward to
> answer my email directly because he knows he would give away his
> location if he were to do so.
>
> Warrior - Sunshine disinfects
> "Scientology: it's about deception."
> http://warrior.xenu.ca

I know some folks think he's OSA. I have no idea and am inclined to take
people at face value. Which would make Mr. ST irresistibly drawn to you,
Tory, and Gerry!
: )
Peach

Spacetraveler

Mar 11, 2005, 1:18:33 AM3/11/05

"Mike O'Connor" <mi...@leptonicsystems.com> wrote in message

> > > But since you lied about leaving, how much of that post and your other
> > > posts should be believed?
> >
> > My "legacy" should not be smutted by some "Spacetraveler impersonator".
The
> > impersonator created a situation, this changed my "mission orders". I
have
> > been asked by a few to stay on to see this through.
>
> Anonymous you can't be forged because you are nobody. You chose to be
> anonymous, so this is what you get - the inability to claim identity
> theft or forgery.

I think I would make a good case in a court of fools:

1. Analyze the style of the authentic Spacetraveler, then compare with
Indoctrinated Monkey "Spacetraveler".

2. Here gives Indoctrinated Monkey "Spacetraveler" himself away:
http://tinyurl.com/verytiny Read his post and my response, judge for
yourself...!

3. Here Gerry is adding a copyright when he forges me:

http://tinyurl.com/(c)

As far as I have seen only Gery armstrong is in the habit of adding

copyrights on usernames. And that is as far as I want to see.

4. We are missing Gerry's responses to my posts at about the same time that

authentic Spacetraveler did his entry on the ARS.

Add it up. 1 orange + 1 apple + 1 indoctrinated Scientologist = 1
Indoctrinated Monkey "Spacetraveler".

> And who asked you to stay and see this through? Let me guess....
> Anonymous, Anonymous, and Anonymous, Mr. Anonymous?

Actually no... Barbara, you know the girl? May be...? I can not resist
her. She ask and I obey.

realpch

Mar 11, 2005, 1:34:58 AM3/11/05
Spacetraveler wrote:
<snip>

> > > Every time I did that there was good reason for me doing that. Some
> things
> > > need to be said. Or do you say that Tory, Gerry & Warrior did not ask
> for
> > > the treatment they got? I have not done this with Keith Henson.
> > >
> > > Spacetraveler
> >
> > Uh, well, no I don't happen to think they asked for it.
> >
> > Your treatment of Tory was especially puzzling.
>
> I wanted to get through to her, she is not a hardcore like Gerry, Lerma and
> Rice.
>
> Spacetraveler

Get through to her to do what?

Peach

Zinj

Mar 11, 2005, 2:04:02 AM3/11/05
In article <42313C12...@aol.com>, rea...@aol.com says...
> Spacetraveler wrote:

<snip>

> > > Your treatment of Tory was especially puzzling.
> >
> > I wanted to get through to her, she is not a hardcore like Gerry, Lerma and
> > Rice.
> >
> > Spacetraveler
>
> Get through to her to do what?
>
> Peach

Spacetraveler is a 'Scientology Superman' and has already announced that
he's here to gather information and 'push buttons', rather than
'communicate'.

Thanks to Scientology he is completely convinced that he is capable of
'caving' his 'enemies' with a single postulate or handling, and
obviously thought that Tory was a 'soft target' (for unknown reasons.
Who's to explain Scientologists and their 'certainties'?)

Spacetraveler

Spacetraveler

Mar 11, 2005, 5:32:48 AM3/11/05

> In article <kt3Yd.132150$dP1.4...@newsc.telia.net>,
> "Spacetraveler" <spacetra...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > The Spacetraveler impersonator Gerry Armstrong is still at it...!
> >
> > Analyze the style of the imposter postings, then compare with authentic
> > Gerry Armstrong postings.
>
> You are simply saying how you made your GUESS. Is this the same level of
> proof you used to determine that Scientology works?

Isn't that how the critics do around here? Associate in order to discredit.
Although I have to say that I have damn good arguments. You see, criminals
or those running from the lie they live in expose themselves. My
impersonator left a lot of tracks all over the place, and we know how Gerry
writes. It will hold in a court of law. Strong circumstancial evidence.

> And no matter who is doing it, they are not forging any actual person,
> therefore it isn't forgery at all.

Descartes, behold Descartes...

Spacetraveler

Spacetraveler

Mar 11, 2005, 5:34:46 AM3/11/05

> In article <0W3Yd.132158$dP1.4...@newsc.telia.net>,
> "Spacetraveler" <spacetra...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Anonymous you can't be forged because you are nobody. You chose to be
> > > anonymous, so this is what you get - the inability to claim identity
> > > theft or forgery.
> >
> > I think I would make a good case in a court of law:
>
> No "you" wouldn't. What you wrote is only a description of how you made
> your guess. And more important... To go to court the very, very first
> thing you would have to do is identity yourself. And to have a case, you
> would also have to prove that the forger knew your identity. Because if
> he didn't, he was taking the identity of anonymous - who can't be
> forged. IANAL. Look it up if you doubt.

Someone else can do these actions for me, basically anyone can originate
doing exactly that.... .-)

Spacetraveler

Spacetraveler

Mar 11, 2005, 5:36:25 AM3/11/05

"Warrior" <war...@xenu.ca> wrote in message

Very strong circumstancial evidence... Are you getting worried warrior, ha,
a worried Warrior...! .-)

Spacetraveler

Spacetraveler

Spacetraveler

Mar 11, 2005, 5:38:11 AM3/11/05

"Windows Update" <(no spam) La...@Toomajan.org> wrote in message

Amazing how easy you people give yourself away... Who is going to trust you
now? .-)

Spacetraveler

Spacetraveler

Mar 11, 2005, 5:38:56 AM3/11/05

Spacetraveler

Mar 11, 2005, 5:42:54 AM3/11/05

"realpch" <rea...@aol.com> wrote in message

Get her understand what she is doing.

I have watched her latest videos. She tells me that she wants people to
think for themselves, doesn't show on that speech. She interprets for others
how to take Scientology. She truly never was a Scientologists. She was a
sectmember. She had adopted the typical "agreememts" and she still does not
see it.

Spacetraveler

Spacetraveler

Mar 11, 2005, 5:59:25 AM3/11/05

> This is a falsehood. Gerry has always posted with his own name.
> Everything he's ever had to say he's said with his real name and
> email address. It gets tiring reading Spacetraveler's delusional
> allegations that Gerry uses anonymous remailers. Even if Gerry
> was inclined to use them (which he is not), I doubt he has ever
> bothered to learn how to use anonymous remailers. Of course
> Spacetraveler will probably continue to allege that Gerry is using
> anonymous remailers. Given the treatment he has shown towards
> others, Spacetraveler's purpose for posting seems to be to insult,
> inflame and spread falsehoods about certain posters.

Of course you will defend you accomplice. http://war...@xenu.ca/

You sound worried.

1. Analyze the style of the imposter postings, then compare with authentic
Gerry Armstrong postings.

2. Here gives Gerry Armstrong himself away: http://tinyurl.com/42nbb
Read his post and my response, judge for yourself...!

3. Here Gerry is adding a copyright when he forges me:
http://tinyurl.com/5a46z
As far as I have seen only Gery armstrong is in the habit of adding
copyrights on usernames.

4. We are missing Gerry's responses to my posts at about the same time that
"Spacetraveler impersonator" did his entry on the ARS.

> For someone who "doesn't mean it", you certainly do engage in a
> lot of ad hominems. You've attacked me personally dozens of times
> with your baseless allegations. You've called me "filth", a "liar", and
> have accused me of "running". Trying to have a reasonable exchange
> with you, Spacetraveler, is a waste of time.

Who started accusing me of stuff and calling me a liar (baseless that is)?
Be careful, it's in the ARS database...

> The fact remains I answered your question as to what is at the bottom
> of the Hubbard policy on Fair Game on December 11, 2004. My
> answer was "Copyright L. Ron Hubbard". I've pointed out a number of
> times that I answered you, yet you have chosen to continue to accuse
> me of not having answered. That makes you the liar, as I answered
> you 4 months ago.

Interesting! But you have to go to the bottom of the page, not the policy!
What argument would I have with your "Copyright L. Ron Hubbard"? Exactly,
none...
Are you telling me that after having been a Scientologists since the early
70's, being staff for 8 years, that you do not know where I talk about?
Every reference in the old green volumes that makes mention of Fair Game
refers to that Fair Game had a cancellation of Fair Game notice at the end
of the last page of that reference.

> You have no control over whether people use anonymous
> remailers. But you can exercise control over your postings
> and start being honest and rational. And by knocking off
> your baseless allegations about others would be a good start
> for you.

Too late to safe yourself Mark. You should have thought about that earlier.
Still only claims, you don't back up.

> There were many personal attacks, as his answer to you shows;
> he admits, "Every time I did that there was good reason for me
> doing that."
>
> >Spacetraveler wrote:
> >>
> >> Every time I did that there was good reason for me doing that. Some
> >> things need to be said. Or do you say that Tory, Gerry & Warrior did
> >> not ask for the treatment they got? I have not done this with Keith
> >> Henson.
>
> In article <4230D2FE...@aol.com>, realpch says...
> >
> >Uh, well, no I don't happen to think they asked for it.
>
> Thanks, Peach. That means a lot to me. :)

What tells this about you?

> I answered Spacetraveler's question of what is at the bottom of
> Hubbard's policy on Fair Game back on December 11, 2004. Of
> course, ever since then Spacetraveler has called me "filth", a "liar"
> and repeatedly and falsely stated that I "run, run, run". None of
> these things are true; it's just that one can only try to communicate
> with a dishonest person for so long until one realizes the futility.

Again:
Interesting! But you have to go to the bottom of the page, not the policy!
What argument would I have with your "Copyright L. Ron Hubbard"? Exactly,
none...
Are you telling me that after having been a Scientologists since the early
70's, being staff for 8 years, that you do not know where I talk about?
Every reference in the old green volumes that makes mention of Fair Game
refers to that Fair Game had a cancellation of Fair Game notice at the end
of the last page of that reference.

> >Your treatment of Tory was especially puzzling.
> >
> >Peach
>
> I think he's here to "bullbait", attack and insult many of us. I emailed
> Spacetraveler privately awhile back, but he's too much of a coward to
> answer my email directly because he knows he would give away his
> location if he were to do so.

There is no message from you in my hotmail email address in basket.

Spacetraveler

Spacetraveler

Mar 11, 2005, 6:10:09 AM3/11/05

Try this: http://tinyurl.com/3v3mg

> Now if only he'd asked nicely! And what a reaction
> over such a small point. It was odd.

Consider the following:

Interesting! But you have to go to the bottom of the page, not the policy!
What argument would I have with your "Copyright L. Ron Hubbard"? Exactly,
none...
Are you telling me that after having been a Scientologists since the early
70's, being staff for 8 years, that you do not know where I talk about?
Every reference in the old green volumes that makes mention of Fair Game
refers to that Fair Game had a cancellation of Fair Game notice at the end
of the last page of that reference.

I asked nicely quite a few times.

> > >Your treatment of Tory was especially puzzling.
> > >
> > >Peach
> >
> > I think he's here to "bullbait", attack and insult many of us. I
emailed
> > Spacetraveler privately awhile back, but he's too much of a coward to
> > answer my email directly because he knows he would give away his
> > location if he were to do so.
> >
> > Warrior - Sunshine disinfects
> > "Scientology: it's about deception."
> > http://warrior.xenu.ca
>
> I know some folks think he's OSA. I have no idea and am inclined to take
> people at face value. Which would make Mr. ST irresistibly drawn to you,
> Tory, and Gerry!

The ball comes to the player...

Spacetraveler

Ed

Mar 11, 2005, 8:46:37 AM3/11/05

Besides which, he is not a native English speaker and he has
difficulty picking up on the stylistic differences between writers
which a.r.s. regulars can easily discern.

Ed

realpch

Mar 11, 2005, 11:41:29 AM3/11/05

What she is doing is talking about her experiences with the Church of
Scientology. The sum of these experiences have led her to various
conclusions. You may call them opinions. Your experiences with the
Church of Scientology have led you to come to conclusions somewhat
different from hers. That's about how it goes. I myself have no argument
with the basic fact that people have their own conclusions and opinions
and they air them. When you get an idea of who someone is, you have an
idea of how to judge their opinions. Opinions are useful to me. This is
why we have movie and restaurant reviews. In fact, this is why we have
novels and movies, and all kinds of other stuff. It's really interesting
looking at the world through someone elses eyes. What is a painting but
someones opinion of what they are painting?

This new fad on ars of declaring that someone was not a "real"
Scientologist because their opinions do not happen to coincide with
those of someone else is just silly.

Peach

realpch

Mar 11, 2005, 11:53:25 AM3/11/05

Listen, *I* don't care what was written on the bottom of some musty old
HCOPL. Fair Game never went away. The type of person who would *ever*
institute such a policy, would never abandon it without some significant
personality change for the better (and in my opinion, *that* never
happened). But what they would do would be to cancel the official policy
(embarrassing to have such a thing written down), and then keep on
behaving in the same old offensive way. That's what happened. I've been
Fair Gamed and so have tons of other people reading this newsgroup. This
policy existed within the Church of Scientology before it was written
down, and after it got "canceled". It sprang from the fertile mind of L.
Ron Hubbard, who was a lifelong practitioner.

<snip>

> > I know some folks think he's OSA. I have no idea and am inclined to take
> > people at face value. Which would make Mr. ST irresistibly drawn to you,
> > Tory, and Gerry!
>
> The ball comes to the player...
>
> Spacetraveler

Yes, you are just irresistible.

Peach

Windows Update

Mar 11, 2005, 12:02:00 PM3/11/05

> "Windows Update" <(no spam) La...@Toomajan.org> wrote in message

(SNIP)

>> Spacetraveler:
>>
>> Hey tomato brains!
>>
>> You are not going to start calling me dear or honey are you?
>
> Amazing how easy you people give yourself away... Who is going to trust
> you now?
>

> Spacetraveler

Spaceraveler:

In a world full of WOG's who even worries about such a thing?

Spacetraveler

Mar 11, 2005, 1:21:15 PM3/11/05

"Mike O'Connor" <mi...@leptonicsystems.com> wrote in message
> In article <kt3Yd.132150$dP1.4...@newsc.telia.net>,
> "Spacetraveler" <spacetra...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > The Spacetraveler impersonator Gerry Armstrong is still at it...!
> >
> > Analyze the style of the imposter postings, then compare with authentic
> > Gerry Armstrong postings.
>
> You are simply saying how you made your GUESS. Is this the same level of
> proof you used to determine that Scientology works?

Of course! Isn't that how some of the critics and all of OSA and all the
OSA volunteers do around here? Associate in order to discredit. Although I
have to say that I have damn good arguments. Does it matter that everybody
but the psychotic bag lady say they are only damn bad bullshit? You see,
people like me who hide behind anonymous identity and post about shooting
Gerry Armstrong are running from the lie they live in and expose
themselves. I left a lot of tracks all over the place, and you know how I
write. It will hold in a court of law. Strong circumstancial evidence.

> And no matter who is doing it, they are not forging any actual person,
> therefore it isn't forgery at all.

Descartes, behold I was Descartes in a previous life...

Spacetraveler
--
"All men shall be my slaves! All women shall succumb to my charms! All
mankind shall grovel at my feet and not know why!" -- L. Ron Hubbard

Spacetraveler

Mar 11, 2005, 1:27:59 PM3/11/05

"Warrior" <war...@xenu.ca> wrote in message

> This is a falsehood. Gerry has always posted with his own name.
> Everything he's ever had to say he's said with his real name and
> email address. It gets tiring reading Spacetraveler's delusional
> allegations that Gerry uses anonymous remailers. Even if Gerry
> was inclined to use them (which he is not), I doubt he has ever
> bothered to learn how to use anonymous remailers. Of course
> Spacetraveler will probably continue to allege that Gerry is using
> anonymous remailers. Given the treatment he has shown towards
> others, Spacetraveler's purpose for posting seems to be to insult,
> inflame and spread falsehoods about certain posters.

Of course you will defend your friend. http://war...@xenu.ca/

You sound confident.

1. Analyze the style of the imposter postings, then compare with authentic

Gerry Armstrong postings. They don't compare.

2. Here gives not Gerry Armstrong himself away: http://tinyurl.com/42nbb
Read his post and my response, judge for yourself. I'm a nut...!

3. Here Gerry is adding a copyright when I allege he forges me:
http://tinyurl.com/5a46z
I ignore what people say about this is not Gery armstrong.

4. We are missing Gerry's responses to my posts at about the same time that

"Spacetraveler impersonator" did his entry on the ARS. What more
coincidence does a moron need?

> For someone who "doesn't mean it", you certainly do engage in a
> lot of ad hominems. You've attacked me personally dozens of times
> with your baseless allegations. You've called me "filth", a "liar", and
> have accused me of "running". Trying to have a reasonable exchange
> with you, Spacetraveler, is a waste of time.

Who started accusing me of stuff and calling me a liar (baseless that is)?

Be careful, it's in the ARS database... Who got his service facsimile
restimulated and responded "filth", a "liar", and have accused you of
"running"? It's in the ARS database...

> The fact remains I answered your question as to what is at the bottom
> of the Hubbard policy on Fair Game on December 11, 2004. My
> answer was "Copyright L. Ron Hubbard". I've pointed out a number of
> times that I answered you, yet you have chosen to continue to accuse
> me of not having answered. That makes you the liar, as I answered
> you 4 months ago.

Interesting! But you have to go to the bottom of the page, not the policy!
What argument would I have with your "Copyright L. Ron Hubbard"? Exactly,

none... Make sense? Exactly, not...

Are you telling me that after having been a Scientologists since the early

70's, being staff for 8 years, that you do not know where I talk about? No.

Every reference in the old green volumes that makes mention of Fair Game
refers to that Fair Game had a cancellation of Fair Game notice at the end

of the last page of that reference. Make sense? No.

> You have no control over whether people use anonymous
> remailers. But you can exercise control over your postings
> and start being honest and rational. And by knocking off
> your baseless allegations about others would be a good start
> for you.

Too late to safe myself, Mark. I should have thought about that earlier.
Now I must pretend I was right and protect my service facsimile and my
indoctrination BY WHATEVER MEANS.

> There were many personal attacks, as his answer to you shows;
> he admits, "Every time I did that there was good reason for me
> doing that."
>
> >Spacetraveler wrote:
> >>
> >> Every time I did that there was good reason for me doing that. Some
> >> things need to be said. Or do you say that Tory, Gerry & Warrior did
> >> not ask for the treatment they got? I have not done this with Keith
> >> Henson.
>
> In article <4230D2FE...@aol.com>, realpch says...
> >
> >Uh, well, no I don't happen to think they asked for it.
>
> Thanks, Peach. That means a lot to me. :)

What tells this about me?

> I answered Spacetraveler's question of what is at the bottom of
> Hubbard's policy on Fair Game back on December 11, 2004. Of
> course, ever since then Spacetraveler has called me "filth", a "liar"
> and repeatedly and falsely stated that I "run, run, run". None of
> these things are true; it's just that one can only try to communicate
> with a dishonest person for so long until one realizes the futility.

Again:
Interesting! But you have to go to the bottom of the page, not the policy!
What argument would I have with your "Copyright L. Ron Hubbard"? Exactly,

none... Make sense? Exactly, not...

Are you telling me that after having been a Scientologists since the early

70's, being staff for 8 years, that you do not know where I talk about? No.

Every reference in the old green volumes that makes mention of Fair Game
refers to that Fair Game had a cancellation of Fair Game notice at the end

of the last page of that reference. Make sense? No.

> >Your treatment of Tory was especially puzzling.
> >
> >Peach
>
> I think he's here to "bullbait", attack and insult many of us. I emailed
> Spacetraveler privately awhile back, but he's too much of a coward to
> answer my email directly because he knows he would give away his
> location if he were to do so.

There is no message from you in my hotmail email address in basket. Don't
send it again because it will not be in my hotmail email address in basket
either.

Spacetraveler

Mar 11, 2005, 1:28:07 PM3/11/05

Try this: http://tinyurl.com/3v3mg

none... Make sense? Exactly, not...

Are you telling me that after having been a Scientologists since the early

70's, being staff for 8 years, that you do not know where I talk about? No.

Every reference in the old green volumes that makes mention of Fair Game
refers to that Fair Game had a cancellation of Fair Game notice at the end

of the last page of that reference. Make sense? No.

I asked nicely quite a few times. Then I have my service facsimile
restimulated and became a brute.

> > >Your treatment of Tory was especially puzzling.
> > >
> > >Peach
> >
> > I think he's here to "bullbait", attack and insult many of us. I
emailed
> > Spacetraveler privately awhile back, but he's too much of a coward to
> > answer my email directly because he knows he would give away his
> > location if he were to do so.
> >
> > Warrior - Sunshine disinfects
> > "Scientology: it's about deception."
> > http://warrior.xenu.ca
>
> I know some folks think he's OSA. I have no idea and am inclined to take
> people at face value. Which would make Mr. ST irresistibly drawn to you,
> Tory, and Gerry!

The ball rolls down the hill...

Spacetraveler

Mar 11, 2005, 1:34:31 PM3/11/05

Someone else can do these actions for me, basically I can allege anything I
want.... .-)

Spacetraveler

Mar 11, 2005, 1:34:25 PM3/11/05

Amazing how easy I give myself away... Who is going to trust me now? .-)

Spacetraveler

Mar 11, 2005, 1:34:34 PM3/11/05

Stop criticizing me Ed. There is nothing wrong with my English that is not
made up by my genius. What are your missed withholds?

Spacetraveler
--
"All men shall be my slaves! All women shall succumb to my charms! All
mankind shall grovel at my feet and not know why!" -- L. Ron Hubbard

Spacetraveler

Mar 11, 2005, 1:40:20 PM3/11/05

Very strong circumstancial evidence in the mind of a moron... Am I getting
worried about posting about shooting Gerry, warrior, ha, a worried me...!
-)

Spacetraveler

Mar 11, 2005, 1:40:21 PM3/11/05

> Spacetraveler wrote:
> <snip>
> > things
> > for

> > > Uh, well, no I don't happen to think they asked for it.
> > >
> > > Your treatment of Tory was especially puzzling.
> >
> > I wanted to get through to her, she is not a hardcore like Gerry, Lerma
and
> > Rice.
> >
> > Spacetraveler
>
> Get through to her to do what?

Get her understand she is not longer indoctrinated like me.

I have watched her latest videos. She tells me that she wants people to

think for themselves, it show on that speech. She explains to others
Scientology. She was truly an indoctrinated Scientologist like me but no
more. I am still a sectmember. I still have the adopted typical agreememts
of the Scientology indoctrination and I still will not see it.

Spacetraveler

Spacetraveler

Mar 11, 2005, 2:23:37 PM3/11/05

Spacetraveler

Mar 11, 2005, 2:24:21 PM3/11/05

Spacetraveler

Mar 11, 2005, 2:23:50 PM3/11/05

Spacetraveler

Mar 11, 2005, 2:25:10 PM3/11/05

Spacetraveler

Mar 11, 2005, 2:24:38 PM3/11/05

Spacetraveler

Mar 11, 2005, 2:24:57 PM3/11/05

Spacetraveler

Spacetraveler

Mar 11, 2005, 3:16:22 PM3/11/05

"realpch" <rea...@aol.com> wrote in message

My personal experience is that policy was ruthlessly followed, if it was
cancelled, it was not in use. And this was common knowledge when I was
intern.

> But what they would do would be to cancel the official policy
> (embarrassing to have such a thing written down), and then keep on
> behaving in the same old offensive way. That's what happened.

I don't think that it did. Stupid persons, misduplicating and I don't know
what, that's what happened.

> I've been
> Fair Gamed and so have tons of other people reading this newsgroup.

Tons?

> This
> policy existed within the Church of Scientology before it was written
> down, and after it got "canceled". It sprang from the fertile mind of L.
> Ron Hubbard, who was a lifelong practitioner.

How could it? I don't think you can back that up, besides opinion.

Spacetraveler

Spacetraveler

Mar 11, 2005, 3:29:30 PM3/11/05

"realpch" <rea...@aol.com> wrote in message

No, her personal interpretations of what actually happened. I would not say
she is very well educated in the subject of Scientology. She is not using
various very practical policy letters. One of them is HCO PL Ethics Review.
Her opinion about what reports are for and how they are regarded. She talks
about if you read something about yoga and such that you have to go to
ethics (contrary to PAB 79). These are all "agreements" and she bought all
these "agreements". She talks almost solely about these kind of things. I
have seen these things she saw also, but I did not buy them. That's the
difference between her and me.

She has a seriously lack of understanding of actual policy, and lack of
actually enforcing them.

Spacetraveler

Spacetraveler

Mar 11, 2005, 3:53:37 PM3/11/05

Yes, her personal observations of what actually happened, what is true for
her. But what is true for her is what is false for me, so she is wrong. Get
the concept?

I would say she is very well educated in the subject of Scientology, not
like me. She is using various very practical policy letters. One of them is

HCO PL Ethics Review. Her opinion about what reports are for and how they

are regarded is correct. She talks about if you read something about yoga
and such that you have to go to ethics (contrary to PAB 79, not contrary to
KSW, applied ruthlessly always, LRH hate competition). These are all
observations and she saw what she saw and says what she saw because she has
integrity. What is integrity? Don't ask, I have none. She talks about all
kind of things. I have seen some of these things she saw also, but I saw
them how I wanted to see them and because I am still 100% standardly
indoctrinated, I still do. That's the difference between her and me.

I have a seriously lack of understanding of actual policy, and lack of
actually enforcing them. That is why I am anonymous. If I use my name OSA
declare and fair game me and I not want to be fair gamed and declared and
to disconnect. I talk big but I scared shitless. That's the other

difference between her and me.

Spacetraveler

--
"All men shall be my slaves! All women shall succumb to my charms! All
mankind shall grovel at my feet and not know why!" -- L. Ron Hubbard

> The sum of these experiences have led her to various

Spacetraveler

Mar 11, 2005, 3:53:46 PM3/11/05

My personal experience is that it did not happen either. But I don't like
that line of thinking. Policy was ruthlessly followed, fair game and
disconnection were never really cancelled, they have always been in use.
And this was common knowledge when I was intern to everyone but the morons.
-)

> But what they would do would be to cancel the official policy
> (embarrassing to have such a thing written down), and then keep on
> behaving in the same old offensive way. That's what happened.

Exactly. But I can't think with that.

> I've been
> Fair Gamed and so have tons of other people reading this newsgroup.

Any fool knows that. I don't know it because I am a moron.

> This
> policy existed within the Church of Scientology before it was written
> down, and after it got "canceled". It sprang from the fertile mind of L.
> Ron Hubbard, who was a lifelong practitioner.

Those are the facts. But what is the truth? The truth is what is true for
me. For me fair game and disconnection were cancelled. That's the truth.
Who cares about the facts?!...

Spacetraveler

Mar 11, 2005, 4:01:30 PM3/11/05
It is loading more messages.