Re: Why Eldon is stalking me

Message has been deleted

Eldon

Nov 8, 2009, 3:08:36 PM11/8/09
On Nov 8, 8:28 pm, "Voltaire's Child" <galgon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What's your problem dude?

Why are you spoofing Claire's nick? Are you Pierre Ethier's bitch or
some other idiot troll? Are you female, male or undecided? Answer
those questions, and maybe I'll answer yours.

Message has been deleted

Kat

Nov 8, 2009, 4:42:21 PM11/8/09

I think you can just label her as a bored asshole who wishes she was
half the woman Claire was, so she obsesses over her.

Eldon

Nov 8, 2009, 4:49:26 PM11/8/09

If it's Pierre's paramour, he'll probably crush her next time they
make love anyway. ;-)

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Kat

Nov 8, 2009, 5:18:15 PM11/8/09
On Nov 8, 4:55 pm, "Voltaire's Child" <galgon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Why are you stalking me grandma ? Get a hike ... move on with your life

Awww is the troll all butthurt now? Oooh "grandma" I'm so offended lol
By the way, its "take a hike". As for the "move on with your life"
bit , you are the one stalking people on usenet. Practice what you
preach and maybe people will take you seriously. Maybe.

Not sure how you keep popping out of my killfile. hmm... time to
reinstall greasemonkey I guess. XD If anyone else knows of a killfile
for firefox, do share.

xenufrance

Nov 8, 2009, 5:25:13 PM11/8/09

"Voltaire's Child" <galg...@gmail.com> a �crit dans le message de news:
0c5b52e6-0a7e-4b16...@r24g2000yqd.googlegroups.com...

On Nov 8, 3:08 pm, Eldon <EldonB...@aol.com> wrote:

Are you Claire Swazey's bitch and Claire is a bitch of Aida Thomas and
David Thomas.

Stalker! No wonder why you were convicted in defamation!

<<<that's pure invention of yours, he was'nt. Seems you don't know who he is
really!

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Kat

Nov 8, 2009, 6:16:09 PM11/8/09
On Nov 8, 5:45 pm, "Voltaire's Child" <galgon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > for firefox, do share.- Hide quoted text -

> Probably cause you are stupid to figure it out .....OMG ... you are
> really entertaining

Nope, it just needed to be reinstalled. Farewell, fuckwit.

Message has been deleted

Voltaire's Child

Nov 8, 2009, 7:30:17 PM11/8/09

"Eldon" <Eldo...@aol.com> wrote in message

> If it's Pierre's paramour, he'll probably crush her next time they
> make love anyway. ;-)

Ooooh! Not a pretty picture. Arrrggghhhh, I gotta wash my brain out with
soap now.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Out_Of_The_Dark

Nov 8, 2009, 10:30:42 PM11/8/09
On Nov 8, 10:14 pm, "Voltaire's Child" <galgon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 8, 9:59 pm, Out_Of_The_Dark <formerlyfoo...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc4T-yLDOoo
>
> > > On you way to jail , dont forget to send me flowers .... stupid
> > > criminal ,
> > > A bitch of Aida and David Thomas- Hide quoted text -

> > Oh, so Aida and her husband know about the problems too? I could care
> > less. All I know is, is that I tried to get you to communicate with me
> > privately, about what I believe is the source of your rampage on
> > usenet and you call me Aida and say that I'm going to go to jail
> > because I asked you a few things and surmised from your replies
> > something you could have just answered yes or no to.
>
> > Well, I'm sorry you, with your PhD's and such and your husband with
> > his ton of training in scientology were not able to cure your son
> > completely or provide him with an education in Canada without
> > interference and I'm sorry that the schools and social services failed
> > you and the corrupt CAS got involved in matters. That you had to send
> > your son away to get away from the corrupt system is a sad fact. But
> > why didn't you go with him? Is that what is driving you nuts?
>
> > Look, I am not revealing anything that is not publically available on
> > the internet. primarily posted by you, in fact.
>
> > Fathers Battling Injustice
> > Newmarket/Seeking Assistance for Director'[s Review c. 68http://www.equaljustice.ca/cgi-bin/forum.cgi/noframes/read/31016
>
> > Re: Current news about children in crisis
> > Post by CEthier on Dec 29, 2006, 2:02pm
>
> > My email is:XXXXXXXX
> > Here is my flyer:http://web.archive.org/web/20060531170226/http://www.fixcas.com/parod...
>
> >http://www.fixcas.com/media/Ethier.dochttp://www.fixcas.com/parody/Et...
>
> >http://www.ontla.on.ca/committee-proceedings/transcripts/files_html/2...
>
> > It must suck being so full of pride that you and Pierre could not ask
> > for help on ARS because you surely would have gotten some. Instead,
> > you send your boy away so you can keep working in Canada and  Pierre
> > pretends he's cured the boy with Scientology when there really is no
> > such thing as a cure, only improvements and years ahead of being met
> > with new challanges. Autism is hard but not worth living a lie about.
> > Every child needs their mother and especially an autistic child. If
> > he's not home with you, you need to give up this insanity and go be
> > with him.- Hide quoted text -

> I don't have a clue what are you rumbling about , grandma ... I am 13
> y.o. , have no son ... but you are  to stupid to read ....so full of
> yourself- Hide quoted text -

We all know it's you Catherine (Ekaterina Ethier).

Newmarket, Region of York, Ontario, Canada

99.250.97.91
Record Type: IP Address

Rogers Cable Communications Inc. ROGERS-CAB-99 (NET-99-224-0-0-1)
99.224.0.0 - 99.255.255.255
Rogers Cable Inc. NMKT2 HSI (NET-99-250-96-0-1)
99.250.96.0 - 99.250.97.255

WHOIS results for navynavy.com

Registrant:
Ultrel
778 Pam
Newmarket, ON L3Y5B6
CA

Registrar: NAMESDIRECT
Domain Name: NAVYNAVY.COM
Created on: 07-DEC-07
Expires on: 07-DEC-11
Last Updated on: 09-NOV-08

Administrative, Technical Contact:
Ethier, C. iso...@rogers.com
Ultrel
778 Pam
Newmarket, ON L3Y5B6
CA
905.715.7497

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.MYDOMAIN.COM
NS2.MYDOMAIN.COM
NS3.MYDOMAIN.COM
NS4.MYDOMAIN.COM

From: "Voltaire's Child" <galgon...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Why Eldon is stalking me
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 19:14:48 -0800 (PST)
<e266e13e-3a12-4940...@m13g2000vbf.googlegroups.com>
<6877828c-997e-403c...@p8g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>
<f94037ca-e22f-4f34...@m20g2000vbp.googlegroups.com>

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Peter Schilte

Nov 9, 2009, 12:04:36 AM11/9/09
On 8 nov, 22:49, Eldon <EldonB...@aol.com> wrote:

> On Nov 8, 10:42 pm, Kat <ladyas...@comcast.net> wrote:

> > > Why are you spoofing Claire's nick? Are you Pierre Ethier's bitch or
> > > some other idiot troll? Are you female, male or undecided? Answer
> > > those questions, and maybe I'll answer yours.
>
> > I think you can just label her as a bored asshole who wishes she was
> > half the woman Claire was, so she obsesses over her.
>
> If it's Pierre's paramour, he'll probably crush her next time they
> make love anyway. ;-)

Her profile says she is 13 years old.
That, with the fact she uses the same IP-address as two other trolls,
would mean she is Pierre's daughter.
A chip of the same block, apparently, because her posts are also
rather insane.

Peter

"That which works in $cientology
is not unique to $cientology,
and that which is unique to $cientology
does not work."
- Prufrock

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

Message has been deleted

Peter Schilte

Nov 9, 2009, 12:32:16 AM11/9/09
On 9 nov, 06:12, "Voltaire's Child" <galgon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >http://www.scamofscientology.nl-Hide quoted text -

> Awwwwwwww your posts are very smart ...... I hope you sense the irony
>
> One would wonder why a "smart " man like you will read all the goof in
> the stupid post here....
>
> Hahahaha ... you made my day ... time waster

You seem not to realize how entertaining your posts are. No time
wasted with entertainment, now is it?

Voltaire's Child

Nov 9, 2009, 12:43:56 AM11/9/09

"Peter Schilte" <peters...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Her profile says she is 13 years old.

It's not true.

> That, with the fact she uses the same IP-address as two other trolls,
> would mean she is Pierre's daughter.
> A chip of the same block, apparently, because her posts are also
> rather insane.

Pierre has no daughter. Galg...@gmail.com is Ekatherine Ethier.

xenufrance

Nov 9, 2009, 12:55:23 AM11/9/09

"Voltaire's Child" <galg...@gmail.com> a �crit dans le message de news:
39e177d1-12ea-4872...@t2g2000yqn.googlegroups.com...
On Nov 8, 5:25 pm, "xenufrance" <xenufra...@free.fr> wrote:
> "Voltaire's Child" <galgon...@gmail.com> a �crit dans le message de news:
> 0c5b52e6-0a7e-4b16-b7d0-974bbdd1f...@r24g2000yqd.googlegroups.com...

> On Nov 8, 3:08 pm, Eldon <EldonB...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > On Nov 8, 8:28 pm, "Voltaire's Child" <galgon...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > What's your problem dude?
>
> > Why are you spoofing Claire's nick? Are you Pierre Ethier's bitch or
> > some other idiot troll? Are you female, male or undecided? Answer
> > those questions, and maybe I'll answer yours.
>
> Are you Claire Swazey's bitch and Claire is a bitch of Aida Thomas and
> David Thomas.
>
> Stalker! No wonder why you were convicted in defamation!
>
> <<<that's pure invention of yours, he was'nt. Seems you don't know who he
> is
> really!

Yeah right .. you are his bitch ........ you will tell anything

<<< Go to the killfile (killfile rundown, R2-666, also called CCH)

Peter Schilte

Nov 9, 2009, 12:57:53 AM11/9/09
On 9 nov, 06:43, "Voltaire's Child" <Voltaires_Ch...@ymail.com> wrote:
> "Peter Schilte" <peterschi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > Her profile says she is 13 years old.
>
> It's not true.
>
> > That, with the fact she uses the same IP-address as two other trolls,
> > would mean she is Pierre's daughter.
> > A chip of the same block, apparently, because her posts are also
> > rather insane.
>
> Pierre has no daughter. Galgon...@gmail.com is Ekatherine Ethier.

Thanks for the info. Then Ekatherine Ethier is even crazier than I
thought.

Peter

"Remember one thing, we are not running a business, we are
running a government.
We are in direct control of people's lives.
But for the first time we are not making victims of them,
we are making them more able.
So bring order into these
people's lives."
- HCO Secretary WW2
© 1975 L. Ron Hubbard Library

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Peter Schilte

Nov 9, 2009, 8:07:45 AM11/9/09
On 9 nov, 13:48, "Voltaire's Child" <galgon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Re: Claire Swazey

> > Pierre has no daughter. Galgon...@gmail.com is Ekatherine Ethier.

> Claire Swazey is one oif the hate posters  and along with Peter
> Schilte & Eldon Broun are part of a blood thirsty child killer groups!
> The spread tools of Aida Thomas, David Thomas and Terril Park
> dedicated to lies in order to injure minors. Peter Schilte is taking
> part part of the hate group campeign. The Ethiers are his targets
> now , you will be the next target. This is how the members of the Free
> Zone are fair gaming individuals with criminal tactics.
>
> Mary McConnell =Aida Thomas and David Thomas ... spending their time
> for spreading internet rumours while their darling can't graduate high

> school by age 23 ... oops .....the great educators suck and their
> stats are down.
>
> ALL rumble around names  lacks any credibility .... Pierre is targeted
> because he does not share the Free Zone criminal views to denigrade
> and even phisicly injure people. Claire Swazey publicly anounced that
> she will take my liver to force me to comply with her demands. She is
> blood thirsty bitch the very same way she was thought by her masters.
> She is calling them " friends"
>
> Claire Swazey claims to have a cristal ball. This is a aftermath of
> heavy nicotine addicts and a flaccind husband - Juhn Swazey

Are you drunk? Or "just" a mental case?

Message has been deleted

Peter Schilte

Nov 9, 2009, 8:45:50 AM11/9/09
On 9 nov, 14:42, "Voltaire's Child" <galgon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Are you drunk? Or "just" a mental case?
>
> > Peter
>
> Not a hate poster of lies like Peter Schilte who is hitting on the
> daughters. Old fart!

Yep, bat shit crazy!

Message has been deleted

Peter Schilte

Nov 9, 2009, 8:56:50 AM11/9/09
On 9 nov, 14:52, "Voltaire's Child" <galgon...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  Peter Schilte is a retard ....

Bat shit crazy and every post she makes proves it.
Keep them coming, loon! Keep them coming!
And keep on proving how crazy your are!

Message has been deleted

Peter Schilte

Nov 9, 2009, 9:09:51 AM11/9/09
On 9 nov, 15:07, "Voltaire's Child" <galgon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >http://www.scamofscientology.nl-Hide quoted text -

> Crazy or not crazy, what is it in it for you blood thirsty killer?
Message has been deleted

Peter Schilte

Nov 9, 2009, 9:46:13 AM11/9/09
On 9 nov, 15:16, "Voltaire's Child" <galgon...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Crazy or not crazy, what is it in it for you blood thirsty killer?
>
> > Bat shit crazy and every post she makes proves it.
> > Keep them coming, loon! Keep them coming!
> > And keep on proving how crazy your are!
>
> > Peter
>
> > "Remember one thing, we are not running a business, we are
> > running a government.
> > We are in direct control of people's lives.
> > But for the first time we are not making victims of them,
> > we are making them more able.
> > So bring order into these
> > people's lives."
> > - HCO Secretary WW2
> > © 1975 L. Ron Hubbard Library
>
> >http://www.scamofscientology.nl-Hide quoted text -

> FREE to a good home: The dog  Peter Schilte must go. A little bit
> retarded due to an old age and does not like teenagers. Barks at
> crazy
> people. Please reply directly to the owners : Claire Swazey and
> Flaccid John Swazey
Message has been deleted

Peter Schilte

Nov 9, 2009, 1:47:09 PM11/9/09
On 9 nov, 19:10, "Voltaire's Child" <galgon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > FREE to a good home: The dog  Peter Schilte must go. A little bit
> > > retarded due to an old age and does not like teenagers. Barks at
> > > crazy
> > > people. Please reply directly to the owners : Claire Swazey and
> > > Flaccid John Swazey
>
> > Bat shit crazy and every post she makes proves it.
> > Keep them coming, loon! Keep them coming!
> > And keep on proving how crazy your are!
>
> > Peter
>
> > "Remember one thing, we are not running a business, we are
> > running a government.
> > We are in direct control of people's lives.
> > But for the first time we are not making victims of them,
> > we are making them more able.
> > So bring order into these
> > people's lives."
> > - HCO Secretary WW2
> > © 1975 L. Ron Hubbard Library
>
> >http://www.scamofscientology.nl-Hide quoted text -

> The crazy is the one who reads

Peter Schilte

Nov 9, 2009, 11:03:38 PM11/9/09
On 9 nov, 19:10, "Voltaire's Child" <galgon...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > FREE to a good home: The dog  Peter Schilte must go. A little bit
> > > retarded due to an old age and does not like teenagers. Barks at
> > > crazy
> > > people. Please reply directly to the owners : Claire Swazey and
> > > Flaccid John Swazey
>
> > Bat shit crazy and every post she makes proves it.
> > Keep them coming, loon! Keep them coming!
> > And keep on proving how crazy your are!
>
> > Peter
>
> > "Remember one thing, we are not running a business, we are
> > running a government.
> > We are in direct control of people's lives.
> > But for the first time we are not making victims of them,
> > we are making them more able.
> > So bring order into these
> > people's lives."
> > - HCO Secretary WW2
> > © 1975 L. Ron Hubbard Library
>
> >http://www.scamofscientology.nl-Hide quoted text -

> The crazy is the one who reads

Who reads what?

BTW, what were you doing visiting my website? Do you read Dutch??

ho...@lightlink.com

Jan 25, 2010, 10:46:38 PM1/25/10
Peter Schilte <peters...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "That which works in $cientology
> is not unique to $cientology,
> and that which is unique to $cientology
> does not work."

There is nothing unique to Scientology, therefore
all of Scientology works.

Homer

> - Prufrock
>
> http://www.scamofscientology.nl

Homer Wilson Smith The Paths of Lovers Art Matrix - Lightlink
(607) 277-0959 KC2ITF Cross Internet Access, Ithaca NY
ho...@lightlink.com In the Line of Duty http://www.lightlink.com

Gerry Armstrong

Jan 25, 2010, 11:24:41 PM1/25/10
On 25 Jan 2010 22:46:38 -0500, ho...@lightlink.com wrote:

>Peter Schilte <peters...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> "That which works in $cientology
>> is not unique to $cientology,
>> and that which is unique to $cientology
>> does not work."
>
> There is nothing unique to Scientology, therefore
>all of Scientology works.

Work works. Working for Scientology works for Scientology. Scientology
doesn't work.

> Homer
>
>> - Prufrock
>>
>> http://www.scamofscientology.nl