Globe and Mail: France

Rod Keller

Jun 13, 2001, 1:01:01 AM6/13/01
Cult crackdown called extreme

Scientology tops hit list in France
as new legislation against religious sects inches closer

MICHAEL VALPY

The Globe and Mail
June 12, 2001
With reports from Agence France-Presse and The Guardian
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/gam/International/20010612/UCULTM.html

France is moving forward with Europe's severest legislation against
minority religious groups, igniting fears among civil-liberties
organizations that it could invite similar measures by other governments.

Ignoring criticism from mainstream church leaders and foreign governments,
especially Washington, France's National Assembly has passed a law "to
reinforce the prevention and repression of groups of a sect-like
character."

The French bill is awaiting final passage by the Senate, which is expected
some time in the fall.

"This law makes the practice of one's religion into a criminal offence,"
said Joseph Grieboski, president of the Washington-based Institute on
Religion and Public Policy.

The legislation contains two controversial parts.

First, it creates a new category of crime, carrying a maximum sentence of
five years imprisonment, for abuse of a person "in a state of
psychological or physical dependence caused by the exertion of heavy or
repeated pressure or techniques liable to alter his judgment."

Second, it enables courts to order that officially designated cults be
dissolved if two leading members are convicted of crimes such as fraud and
child abuse.

Critics of the legislation say its language is too vague, leaving such
terms as "sect," "dependence" and "pressure" undefined.

The respected French daily Le Figaro pointed out that the lifestyle of a
Carmelite nun could fall afoul of the legislation.

Others have said the law's vague language might describe some commercial
marketing techniques.

There is also concern that France's attitude may be spreading.

Belgium, Germany, Austria and several Eastern European countries have also
officially identified "sects," many of them American, for close
monitoring.

Newspapers in Hong Kong have reported that the territorial government is
planning similar legislation to control the Falun Gong movement, which is
outlawed as an "evil cult" in the rest of China but is still legal in Hong
Kong.

"Lawmakers and administrators in such countries use anticult initiatives
of the minority [of] Western European states . . . as justification for
even harsher measures that have adverse impacts on a wide range of smaller
but legitimate religious groups," Professor W. Cole Durham, director of
the International Center for Law and Religion Studies at Utah's Brigham
Young University, said at a U.S. Senate committee hearing last month.

But French parliamentarian Catherine Picard, co-author of the bill, said
critics have misunderstood the legislation and its objectives.

"We don't care about religion, that's not our problem," she said. "You can
worship an orange in your kitchen as long as you don't disturb public
order, as long as you don't force people and act in illegal ways."

According to a recent French poll, 73 per cent of respondents believe
cults are a danger to democracy and 86 per cent would ban organizations
such as the Los Angeles-based Church of Scientology, to which the French
government has been paying close attention for 10 years.

"Right off the bat, I think they'll nail Scientology," said Rev. Louis
DeMeo, a U.S.-born Baptist pastor who has lived in France for 20 years.

But Scientology is hardly alone in France's bad books.

The French Interministerial Mission to Battle Against Sects has drawn up a
list of 172 officially designated sects with 400,000 adherents.

These groups are having difficulties elsewhere, too. In fact, the word
evangelical -- a Christian term for preaching the Gospel (or good news) of
Jesus Christ -- has come to be nearly synonymous with religious
proselytizing.

In Germany, the Scientologists have been called a totalitarian group.

Scientologists, seeking to counter this label and the baggage it carries
in Germany, have likened themselves to the persecuted Jews of the Second
World War.

In Belgium, a list of designated cults includes groups that most North
Americans consider to be relatively benign, such as the Amish, the
Seventh-Day Adventists, the Assemblies of God and the Jehovah's Witnesses.

"There is a very strong anti-religious bias that has emerged in Europe.
"If you are an evangelical, you're a nut," Christopher Smith, a U.S.
congressman who chairs the human-rights-monitoring Helsinki Commission,
told the Washington Times recently.

Religious scholars and representatives of international religious bodies
say Europeans have reacted with horror to cult-related tragedies around
the world, such the recent sect suicide in Uganda, which claimed more than
900 lives.

DC

Jun 13, 2001, 2:44:11 AM6/13/01

"Rod Keller" <rke...@netaxs.com> wrote in message

> Cult crackdown called extreme
>
> Scientology tops hit list in France
> as new legislation against religious sects inches closer
>
> Religious scholars and representatives of international religious bodies
> say Europeans have reacted with horror to cult-related tragedies around
> the world, such the recent sect suicide in Uganda, which claimed more than
> 900 lives.

Whereas here in the US, government not only doesn't give a crap what
criminal activities someone does in the guise of religion and not only
betrays its people to moneyed organized crime pretending to be a religion,
it wants to force that view out there on all the wiser nations. god bless
amerika.

roger gonnet

Jun 13, 2001, 5:13:26 AM6/13/01

Rod Keller <rke...@netaxs.com> a écrit dans le message :
9g6s2d$8...@netaxs.com...

> Cult crackdown called extreme
>
> Scientology tops hit list in France
> as new legislation against religious sects inches closer
>
> MICHAEL VALPY
>
> The Globe and Mail
> June 12, 2001
> With reports from Agence France-Presse and The Guardian
> http://www.theglobeandmail.com/gam/International/20010612/UCULTM.html
>
> France is moving forward with Europe's severest legislation against
> minority religious groups, igniting fears among civil-liberties
> organizations that it could invite similar measures by other governments.
>
> Ignoring criticism from mainstream church leaders and foreign governments,
> especially Washington, France's National Assembly has passed a law "to
> reinforce the prevention and repression of groups of a sect-like
> character."

sure, it ignores the dull imbeciles who are trying to make believe they are
defen,ding religion freedom while they are helping a multicriminally
sentenced dangerous money making scheme.

> The French bill is awaiting final passage by the Senate, which is expected
> some time in the fall.

no. It is definitive, and does not need to go thru once again.

> "This law makes the practice of one's religion into a criminal offence,"
> said Joseph Grieboski, president of the Washington-based Institute on
> Religion and Public Policy.

This imbecile does not even read it. He's a dullhelper of criminally
convicted felons, like Heber Jentzsch, president of the clam tchurdchn,
risking 56 years in Spain, and having fled....

> The legislation contains two controversial parts.
>
> First, it creates a new category of crime, carrying a maximum sentence of
> five years imprisonment, for abuse of a person "in a state of
> psychological or physical dependence caused by the exertion of heavy or
> repeated pressure or techniques liable to alter his judgment."
>
> Second, it enables courts to order that officially designated cults be
> dissolved if two leading members are convicted of crimes such as fraud and
> child abuse.
>
> Critics of the legislation say its language is too vague, leaving such
> terms as "sect," "dependence" and "pressure" undefined.

Critics? That's introvigne...

> The respected French daily Le Figaro pointed out that the lifestyle of a
> Carmelite nun could fall afoul of the legislation.

> Others have said the law's vague language might describe some commercial
> marketing techniques.

It is indeed, since scientology is a criminal trade in Europe!

RUPROSE

Jun 13, 2001, 11:08:20 AM6/13/01
>Subject: Re: Globe and Mail: France
>From: "DC" d.a....@home.com
>Date: 6/13/01 1:44 AM EST

Yes, and for that you deserve an apology. And God Bless America - for God is
changing the things that need changing . . .

PL Johnson-Holm

Zenon Panoussis

Jun 13, 2001, 11:12:40 AM6/13/01
to nacam...@globeandmail.ca, mva...@globeandmail.ca

Rod Keller skrev:

> France is moving forward with Europe's severest legislation against
> minority religious groups, igniting fears among civil-liberties
> organizations that it could invite similar measures by other governments.

One thing is obvious: the Globe & Mail has swallowed the CoS
propaganda hook, line and sink.

For one: the new French law does not mention cults at all.
All it says is that he who first debilitises a person by
practices which are specifically designed to do that, and
then takes advantage of that person, will be punished.
This law can be used against cults, but also against
pimps, violent husbands, drug dealers and employers who
terrorise their staff. Actually, I am ready to bet that a
pimp will be the first person to be convicted according to
this law. Unfortunately France has failed to make the law's
general character known to the media.

Secondly, a similar law, but with less and weaker requisites
for conviction, has existed in Sweden since times immemorial:

Chapter 8, article 5 of the Swedish penal code states that
"he who in a contract or other transaction uses somebody's
pressed situation, lack of reason, lack of judgement or
dependant situation to gain an advantage that is in apparent
disproportion to what is given in exchange, or for which
nothing is given in exchange, shall be convicted ...".

Notice that, as opposed to the French law, this Swedish law
does not require that the perpetrator himself has caused
the vicim's weakness; it is sufficient that he exploits it.

Chapter 3 article 5 of the same code states that "he who
inflicts upon another bodily damage or pain or puts him or
her in a position of helplessness or any other similar
position, shall be convicted..."

Notice that, as opposed to the French law, this Swedish law
does not require that the perpetrator uses the vicim's
powerlessness to his own advantage; it is sufficient that
he causes it.

Thus, between these two articles, the Swedish law is much
more severe and makes a conviction much easier than the
French law. Nevertheless, both articles are used rather
restrictively and would not be applicable on most cult-like
situations. To take an example, the first article could
perhaps be used in a Raul López case and the latter in
a Lisa McPherson case, but neither would be of much use
in addressing the average deception of the average cultist.

Considering that the new French law combines the requirements
of the two Swedish articles (all its conditions must be met
before someone can be convicted), one can expect a yet more
restrictive application and cult-related convictions only
in very extreme cases. Yet, nobody has ever protested the
Swedish laws, let alone scream loud about violations of
human rights and religious liberties. Actually, I'm pretty
sure that similar provisions can be found in Canadian law
too; does anyone know where?

looking at it this way, it is easy to see the current
protests as nothing more than an orchestrated attack on
France, using this law as leverage and pretext. What France
is doing is simply to set a limit for *acts* in the name of
religious freedom to prevent other freedoms and rights from
being violated. Just as religious freedom does not include
the right to perform ritual sacrifices of virgins, it also
does not include the right to systematically reduce people
to helplessness and then exploit their situation. *That*
is what France is re-establishing, and it something that
most reasonable people would fully agree with. It is sad
that a serious paper like the Globe & Mail reprints the
opinions it was served without an ounce of cricical
analysis.

> "This law makes the practice of one's religion into a criminal offence,"
> said Joseph Grieboski, president of the Washington-based Institute on
> Religion and Public Policy.

Oh yeah, Grieboski. Has anyone bothered to read his "credentials"?
Find them at http://www.religionandpolicy.org/staff-grieboski.htm
and search a bit on the net for the "credentials" that he does not
mention himself. The man is a known ultra-right-wing neoliberal
with positions in a number of obscure organisations. Quoting his
opinion unquestioningly is little better than quoting Richard
Butler on an issue of anti-racial-discrimination laws.
(Incidentally, Butler is not a politician; he is a "reverend"
in one of the "churches" that profit from Grieboski's concept
of "religious freedom": the Church of Aryan Nations).

For a good example of how critical journalism checks its sources
I would recommend the Globe & Mail editor to read the article
"Les sectes, cheval de Troie des Etats-Unis en Europe" in the May
issue (#566) of Le Monde Diplomatique. Unfortunately it is not
on the web yet, but it should appear in a few days at
http://www.monde-diplomatique.fr/2001/05/ .

> The legislation contains two controversial parts.

> First, it creates a new category of crime, carrying a maximum sentence of
> five years imprisonment, for abuse of a person "in a state of
> psychological or physical dependence caused by the exertion of heavy or
> repeated pressure or techniques liable to alter his judgment."

One really wonders just what is controversial in criminalising
the abuse of a person that has been brought to such a state
by the abuser himself. Duh.

oracle@everywhere: The ephemeral source of the eternal truth...

Zenon Panoussis

Jun 13, 2001, 12:35:01 PM6/13/01

[on the new French law]

> Actually, I'm pretty sure that similar provisions can be
> found in Canadian law too; does anyone know where?

Spread a bit here and there in the law. Here is for instance
what the Canadian criminal code says on the subject of sexual
assault:

271. (1) Every one who commits a sexual assault is guilty of
(a) an indictable offence and is liable to imprisonment
for a term not exceeding ten years;
273.1 (2) No consent is obtained, for the purposes of
sections 271, 272 and 273, where
(c) the accused induces the complainant to engage in
the activity by abusing a position of trust, power
or authority;

I bet the critics of France find nothing wrong in this. Yet
they complain that the phrasing "in a state of psychological

or physical dependence caused by the exertion of heavy or
repeated pressure or techniques liable to alter his judgment"

uses language that "is too vague, leaving such terms as 'sect',
'dependence' and 'pressure' undefined".

In other words: when women in cults are *ordered* to have
sex with A or B (Baghwan among others), those who give the
orders are excercising their religious freedom, while if a
teacher, officer or employer merely asks a subordinate for
sex, he is committing sexual assault, and the terms 'assault',
'abusing', 'trust', 'power' and 'authority' are fully clear
and not at all vague or undefined, despite the fact that
they are not defined at all. Cool logic.

mimus

Jun 13, 2001, 2:08:48 PM6/13/01
rke...@netaxs.com (Rod Keller) wrote:

>Cult crackdown called extreme
>
>Scientology tops hit list in France
>as new legislation against religious sects inches closer
>
>MICHAEL VALPY
>
>The Globe and Mail
>June 12, 2001
>With reports from Agence France-Presse and The Guardian
>http://www.theglobeandmail.com/gam/International/20010612/UCULTM.html
>
>France is moving forward with Europe's severest legislation against
>minority religious groups, igniting fears among civil-liberties
>organizations that it could invite similar measures by other governments.
>
>Ignoring criticism from mainstream church leaders and foreign governments,
>especially Washington, France's National Assembly has passed a law "to
>reinforce the prevention and repression of groups of a sect-like
>character."

<snippet:>

--
tinmi...@hotmail.com

I saw
many people
reduced to
incoherent babbling,
stripping off clothes,
crawling around on the ground,
banging heads, limbs and other body parts
against furniture and walls,
barking,
losing all sense of one's identity
and intense and persistent suicidal ideation.

--Declaration of Andre Tabayoyon

I'm an OT.--Lisa McPherson

If you imagine 40-50 Scientologists
posting on the Internet every few days,
we'll just run the SP's right off the system.
It will be quite simple, actually.

--Elaine Siegel, OSA INT (1996)

Case 5/BTLA/SP1/BAD

mimus

Jun 13, 2001, 2:12:08 PM6/13/01
rke...@netaxs.com (Rod Keller) wrote:

Now *this* I don't think I agree with--it will be easy to abuse, and
have to be used with extreme care, and probably should be changed:

Dissolution should follow on a *history* or *pattern* of crimes
following formal or informal, explicit or implicit, overt or covert
organization-- and usually a leader's-- *policy*.

Tilman Hausherr

Jun 13, 2001, 6:22:17 PM6/13/01
On Wed, 13 Jun 2001 18:08:48 GMT, tinmi...@hotmail.com (mimus) wrote
in <3b27abf4...@news.zoomnet.net>:

><snippet:>
>
>>"Right off the bat, I think they'll nail Scientology," said Rev. Louis
>>DeMeo, a U.S.-born Baptist pastor who has lived in France for 20 years.

It should be noted that this isn't the comment of some uninvolved
observer. DeMeo is a leader of Carl Stevens' "Greater Grace" church
alias "The Bible Speaks" etc, which has losz in court bigtime for using
brainwashing.

--
Tilman Hausherr [KoX, SP5.55] Entheta * Enturbulation * Entertainment
til...@berlin.snafu.de http://www.xenu.de

Resistance is futile. You will be enturbulated. Xenu always prevails.

Find broken links on your web site: http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html
The Xenu bookstore: http://home.snafu.de/tilman/bookstore.html

mimus

Jun 13, 2001, 9:34:31 PM6/13/01
Tilman Hausherr <til...@berlin.snafu.de> wrote:

>On Wed, 13 Jun 2001 18:08:48 GMT, tinmi...@hotmail.com (mimus) wrote
>in <3b27abf4...@news.zoomnet.net>:
>
>><snippet:>
>>
>>>"Right off the bat, I think they'll nail Scientology," said Rev. Louis
>>>DeMeo, a U.S.-born Baptist pastor who has lived in France for 20 years.
>
>It should be noted that this isn't the comment of some uninvolved
>observer. DeMeo is a leader of Carl Stevens' "Greater Grace" church
>alias "The Bible Speaks" etc, which has losz in court bigtime for using
>brainwashing.

Oh, so maybe he's *praying* it'll be Scientology first, hoping the
ensuing war will result in his own cult being spared?

>Tilman Hausherr [KoX, SP5.55] Entheta * Enturbulation * Entertainment
>til...@berlin.snafu.de http://www.xenu.de
>
> Resistance is futile. You will be enturbulated. Xenu always prevails.
>
>Find broken links on your web site: http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html
>The Xenu bookstore: http://home.snafu.de/tilman/bookstore.html

Rev Fredric L. Rice

Jun 13, 2001, 10:50:26 PM6/13/01
rke...@netaxs.com (Rod Keller) wrote:

>France is moving forward with Europe's severest legislation against
>minority religious groups

Utter bullshit. France's new law specifically describes _criminal_
actions just like any other law. And, just like any other law, it
can be abuse or it can be upheld rightously.

---
Send information concerning incidents of racketeering and
terrorism by the Scientology cult to the Domestic Terrorism
Task Force at nor...@fbi.gov http://www.skeptictank.org/
PGP Key: http://www.skeptictank.org/frice.pgp

Dr. Paloma

Jun 14, 2001, 1:52:46 AM6/14/01
In article <9g7ar8$2k93$1...@news5.isdnet.net>, "roger says...

>Rod Keller <rke...@netaxs.com> a écrit dans le message :
>9g6s2d$8...@netaxs.com...
>> Cult crackdown called extreme
>>
>> Scientology tops hit list in France
>> as new legislation against religious sects inches closer
>>
>> MICHAEL VALPY
>>
>> The Globe and Mail
>> June 12, 2001
>> With reports from Agence France-Presse and The Guardian
>> http://www.theglobeandmail.com/gam/International/20010612/UCULTM.html
>>

>> In Belgium, a list of designated cults includes groups that most North
>> Americans consider to be relatively benign, such as the Amish, the
>> Seventh-Day Adventists, the Assemblies of God and the Jehovah's Witnesses.
>>
>> "There is a very strong anti-religious bias that has emerged in Europe.
>> "If you are an evangelical, you're a nut," Christopher Smith, a U.S.
>> congressman who chairs the human-rights-monitoring Helsinki Commission,
>> told the Washington Times recently.

Roger Gonnet is one of the leading cheerleaders for this new "anti religious
bias". Between all the various newsgroups he posts to in both the United States
and Europe, it's obvious this is his full time occupation. Who's paying him?

roger gonnet

Jun 14, 2001, 4:05:21 AM6/14/01

Tilman Hausherr <til...@berlin.snafu.de> a écrit dans le message :
9qpfit8vahjg8vru7...@4ax.com...

> On Wed, 13 Jun 2001 18:08:48 GMT, tinmi...@hotmail.com (mimus) wrote
> in <3b27abf4...@news.zoomnet.net>:
>
> ><snippet:>
> >
> >>"Right off the bat, I think they'll nail Scientology," said Rev. Louis
> >>DeMeo, a U.S.-born Baptist pastor who has lived in France for 20 years.
>
> It should be noted that this isn't the comment of some uninvolved
> observer. DeMeo is a leader of Carl Stevens' "Greater Grace" church
> alias "The Bible Speaks" etc, which has losz in court bigtime for using
> brainwashing.

Moreover, this guy has had a very strange thing happening to him when he was
in Washington whining over his own poorsoul, before the CSCE: indeed, the
CSCE president asked him exemples of the supposed discrimination of
frenchies against him.

Guess what?

Almost immediately after that, FOUR CARS burned before his "church". I
believe they were cars of his staffs or publics.

Anyway, the guy is an Introvigne's friend, that says a lot.

Introvigne last lies about the french law:
http://home.worldnet.fr/gonnet/law2001-cesnur.htm

roger

roger gonnet

Jun 14, 2001, 4:07:29 AM6/14/01

Rev Fredric L. Rice <fr...@SPAMNOTskeptictank.org> a écrit dans le message :
tiga2mp...@corp.supernews.com...

> rke...@netaxs.com (Rod Keller) wrote:
>
> >France is moving forward with Europe's severest legislation against
> >minority religious groups
>
> Utter bullshit. France's new law specifically describes _criminal_
> actions just like any other law. And, just like any other law, it
> can be abuse or it can be upheld rightously.

besides the fact that this specific law looks like one having been tailored
to handle the criminal maffia calling itself religion, the famous
scientology gang.

Not surprisingly, the law is indeed almost only really harshly attacked by
scientologists or their allies (mostly paid, or desinformed thru the
criminal cult)

roger

roger gonnet

Jun 14, 2001, 4:00:40 AM6/14/01

Zenon Panoussis <ora...@xs4all.nl> a écrit dans le message :
3B2782E8...@xs4all.nl...

> Rod Keller skrev:
> >

> > France is moving forward with Europe's severest legislation against
> > minority religious groups, igniting fears among civil-liberties
> > organizations that it could invite similar measures by other
governments.

> One thing is obvious: the Globe & Mail has swallowed the CoS
> propaganda hook, line and sink.
>
> For one: the new French law does not mention cults at all.

here you're not really right: the law says in its title (law has been signed
of by the president and is in full power now since yesterday,)

"LOI no 2001-504 du 12 juin 2001 tendant à renforcer la prévention et la
répression des mouvements sectaires portant atteinte aux droits de l'homme
et aux libertés fondamentales (1) "

- therefore cultic movemnts are targeted.

> All it says is that he who first debilitises a person by
> practices which are specifically designed to do that, and
> then takes advantage of that person, will be punished.
> This law can be used against cults, but also against
> pimps, violent husbands, drug dealers and employers who
> terrorise their staff. Actually, I am ready to bet that a
> pimp will be the first person to be convicted according to
> this law. Unfortunately France has failed to make the law's
> general character known to the media.
>
> Secondly, a similar law, but with less and weaker requisites
> for conviction, has existed in Sweden since times immemorial:
>
> Chapter 8, article 5 of the Swedish penal code states that
> "he who in a contract or other transaction uses somebody's
> pressed situation, lack of reason, lack of judgement or
> dependant situation to gain an advantage that is in apparent
> disproportion to what is given in exchange, or for which
> nothing is given in exchange, shall be convicted ...".
>
> Notice that, as opposed to the French law, this Swedish law
> does not require that the perpetrator himself has caused
> the vicim's weakness; it is sufficient that he exploits it.

Indeed, that's very very interesting, Zenon. i'll pass it through. There was
already something before in the french law and that had already been used
also in sitzerland. But it seems that if the french legislators decided to
make the new law, it's because it was almost desperate to use the older
ones, which existed since 1905, and would have allowed in many cases, to
cancel such organisations as scn.

Indeed, that law says that no association having illegal purposes can exist
or be recognized (or such wording).

But the judges (indeed, this had not even to go thru justice, but thru
official services) would have to go to study the documents available uin
such associations to determine if it was illegal.

Evidently, provisions like those exposed in the secret docs of OSA, asking
fro crimes etc, can't be allowed anhd would have asked for cult
cancellation; but how could officials prove that such documents were still
in force if they were not able to find them? You see the difficulty: the
services should have been able to act "before the fact", and since now, the
european "justice" exists, teh cult could have asked to be defended against
such apparently arbitrary laws (well, in 1905, they were not that
arbitrary).

Anonymous

Jun 14, 2001, 11:21:08 AM6/14/01
On 13 Jun 2001 22:52:46 -0700, Dr. Paloma <Dr._m...@newsguy.com>
wrote:

>Roger Gonnet is one of the leading cheerleaders for this new "anti religious
>bias". Between all the various newsgroups he posts to in both the United States
>and Europe, it's obvious this is his full time occupation. Who's paying him?

Dr. Coma, didn't your seniors in scientology teach you that when
fantasizing and projecting your own overts that you should show
and not tell?

Tell us who is paying you to lie for scientology and then we will
talk.

Chris Leithiser

Jun 14, 2001, 2:51:41 PM6/14/01
"Dr. Paloma" wrote:

> Roger Gonnet is one of the leading cheerleaders for this new "anti religious
> bias". Between all the various newsgroups he posts to in both the United States
> and Europe, it's obvious this is his full time occupation. Who's paying him?

The true test of the law will be what use the French make of this law
_after_ they disband $cientology with it.

Dr. Paloma

Jun 14, 2001, 10:46:29 PM6/14/01
In article <3B2907BD...@bc.cc.ca.us>, Chris says...

I don''t believe that answers the question. But then you never do.

Clar...@juno.com

Jun 16, 2001, 4:11:35 PM6/16/01

What are you hoping the result will be, Chris? That the French then
move on to wipe out all religion in France? That's what the Butcher of
Lyon is promoting on ars and on his website (according to him anyway, I
don't have time to read every piece of hatred he spews.) And with
France's history of exterminating somewhere in the neighborhood of
80,000 Jews and other "undesirables," and WITH its new forced
sterilization law for the "mentally disabled," what makes you think
psychiatric patients like you won't be next?

Better hide that Ritalin prescription, Chris. Someday Gonnet may come
looking for the evidence to do you in.

Clark

David Goodwin

Jun 16, 2001, 10:25:38 PM6/16/01
On Sat, 16 Jun 2001 22:11:35 +0200 (CEST), Clar...@juno.com wrote:

>What are you hoping the result will be, Chris? That the French then
>move on to wipe out all religion in France?

You ever heard of hypothetical situations, and how they're kinda sorta
usually somewhat invalid most of the kinda sorta time?

When one takes a shit, one does not proceed to empty one's body of
one's internal organs. Similarly, when one protects oneself from a
shitty little group of people, one is not necessarily protecting
oneself from a shitty group of people who pose no threat.

>That's what the Butcher of
>Lyon is promoting on ars and on his website (according to him anyway, I
>don't have time to read every piece of hatred he spews.)

Hatred! Spews! Someone's an SP!

>And with
>France's history of exterminating somewhere in the neighborhood of
>80,000 Jews and other "undesirables," and WITH its new forced
>sterilization law for the "mentally disabled," what makes you think
>psychiatric patients like you won't be next?

You know what? I'm going to try Clark's little tactic on him. It's
usually quite fun.

And why, Clark, does this news concern a (child molester/wife
beater/monkey rapist/choose one! like you?

>Better hide that Ritalin prescription, Chris. Someday Gonnet may come
>looking for the evidence to do you in.

Explain this. Explain it hard. I don't even understand what little
malicious point your poisoned mind is trying to convey.

-David

Frog2

Jun 17, 2001, 9:56:23 AM6/17/01

David Goodwin <ksg...@yifan.net> writes:

> On Sat, 16 Jun 2001 22:11:35 +0200 (CEST), Clar...@juno.com wrote:
>

> >What are you hoping the result will be, Chris? That the French then
> >move on to wipe out all religion in France?

No. Just criminal mafias diguising itself as a religion where
"disposing of them (people) quietly and without sorrow" is in the
"scriptures", i.e. Scientology.

I hope the French, then the Germans then the rest of Europe drop kick
your evil asses back across the Atlantic where you belong.

Bon voyage cult.

Chris Leithiser

Jun 18, 2001, 11:29:21 AM6/18/01
Clar...@juno.com wrote:

> What are you hoping the result will be, Chris? That the French then
> move on to wipe out all religion in France?

I don't want the French law used against a single religion--just
$cientology.

And not even $cientology, if it abandoned the criminal behavior at the
heart of its scriptures.