congressional hearing

l.l.lipshitz

Jul 11, 2001, 6:44:37 PM7/11/01

committee on international relations
subcommittee on international operations and human rights

july 11, 2001 hearing
'religious discrimination in western europe'

<http://www.house.gov/international_relations/iohr107.htm>
links to statements and testimonies of participants.

or individually:

ileana ros-lehtinen
<http://www.house.gov/international_relations/rosl0711.htm>

lorne w. craner
<http://www.house.gov/international_relations/cran0711.htm>

joseph k. grieboski
<http://www.house.gov/international_relations/grie0711.htm>

sameera fazili
<http://www.house.gov/international_relations/fazi0711.htm>

isaac hayes
<http://www.house.gov/international_relations/haye0711.htm>

patrick hinojosa
<http://www.house.gov/international_relations/hino0711.htm>

catherine bell
<http://www.house.gov/international_relations/bell0711.htm>

-elle

-----------=[ l.l.lipshitz * elkube/at/min/net]=-----------

oh, i'll bet you don't know what the number 8 really is.
it's a bag of money sitting on a bag of money. -lrh

Tom Klemesrud

Jul 11, 2001, 7:25:40 PM7/11/01

"l.l.lipshitz" wrote:

> committee on international relations
> subcommittee on international operations and human rights
>
> july 11, 2001 hearing
> 'religious discrimination in western europe'
>
> <http://www.house.gov/international_relations/iohr107.htm>
> links to statements and testimonies of participants.
>
> or individually:
>
> ileana ros-lehtinen
> <http://www.house.gov/international_relations/rosl0711.htm>
>
> lorne w. craner
> <http://www.house.gov/international_relations/cran0711.htm>

[...]
Of course, every organization – religious or not – is subject to the
law. Western European democracies,
like our own, have ample statutory prohibitions on violence and
fraudulent activities.
[...]

I would have expected more from Colin Powell. The General should at
least talk to the Department of Justice and find out why they are not on
the same page. A Scientologist steals $600 million dollars in the USA
http://www.slatkinfraud.com and the cult minister is not even charges
with a misdemeanor.

The Bush administration should spend less time trying to giving money
and credence to Scientology, 2) stop its star wars missile initiative,
3) replace the FAA air traffic control system, and 4) pay attention to
the failing economy. He'll be a on-timer too if he doesn't understand
these priorities.