Tory posted below posting on WWP. What is the meaning of this confused posting? It makes no sense to me. Are all nuts over there or what?

Barbara loves Marty

Nov 26, 2009, 10:07:30 PM11/26/09
Re: Whatever happened to Babbles Schwarz?

Magoo:

There is a possibler solution to moonbattery of BS, it'd be a one-way
ticket to Marty's doorstep.
to me it'd be liek soooo much justice XP (a reunion film would be
worth weight in Marcabian Zorks imho)

(and Gary would breathe easier too lol)

:D

Peter Schilte

Nov 26, 2009, 11:31:16 PM11/26/09
On 27 nov, 04:07, Barbara loves Marty <barbaralovesmarty...@gmail.com>
wrote:

This is not Tory. Tory was banned there.

Peter

"You mocked up your own reactive mind, you mocked up your BTs and you
mocked up your past lives.
Those ARE the EPs (End Phenomenons) of scientology.
L. Ron Hubbard told you so. This is what you are paying for, in no
uncertain terms. Hubbard makes it very clear all the way "UP" the
bridge.
He even told you he was selling you a bridge."
- Ladybird

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

Barbara loves Marty

Nov 26, 2009, 11:53:59 PM11/26/09
On Nov 26, 10:31 pm, Peter Schilte <peterschi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 27 nov, 04:07, Barbara loves Marty <barbaralovesmarty...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Re: Whatever happened to Babbles Schwarz?

> > Magoo:
>
> > There is a possibler solution to moonbattery of BS, it'd be a one-way
> > ticket to Marty's doorstep.
> > to me it'd be liek soooo much justice XP (a reunion film would be
> > worth weight in Marcabian Zorks imho)
>
> > (and Gary would breathe easier too lol)
>
> > :D
>
> This is not Tory. Tory was banned there.
>
> Peter

What makes you think that the ban was not lifted and she does not
posts again at WWP?

Do you post on WWP?

Barbara Schwarz

Peter Schilte

Nov 26, 2009, 11:56:43 PM11/26/09
On 27 nov, 05:53, Barbara loves Marty <barbaralovesmarty...@gmail.com>

wrote:
> On Nov 26, 10:31 pm, Peter Schilte <peterschi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On 27 nov, 04:07, Barbara loves Marty <barbaralovesmarty...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > > Re: Whatever happened to Babbles Schwarz?
>
> > > --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > > Magoo:
>
> > > There is a possibler solution to moonbattery of BS, it'd be a one-way
> > > ticket to Marty's doorstep.
> > > to me it'd be liek soooo much justice XP (a reunion film would be
> > > worth weight in Marcabian Zorks imho)
>
> > > (and Gary would breathe easier too lol)
>
> > > :D
>
> > This is not Tory. Tory was banned there.
>
> > Peter
>
> What makes you think that the ban was not lifted and she does not
> posts again at WWP?
>
> Do you post on WWP?
>
> Barbara Schwarz

1. It is not Tory's writing style.
2. Tory's ban is not lifted.
3. I sometimes do.

Magoo

Nov 27, 2009, 3:49:10 AM11/27/09

wrote:
> On Nov 26, 10:31 pm, Peter Schilte <peterschi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On 27 nov, 04:07, Barbara loves Marty <barbaralovesmarty...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > > Re: Whatever happened to Babbles Schwarz?
>
> > > --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > > Magoo:
>
> > > There is a possibler solution to moonbattery of BS, it'd be a one-way
> > > ticket to Marty's doorstep.
> > > to me it'd be liek soooo much justice XP (a reunion film would be
> > > worth weight in Marcabian Zorks imho)
>
> > > (and Gary would breathe easier too lol)
>
> > > :D
>
> > This is not Tory. Tory was banned there.

Correct!

> > Peter
>
> What makes you think that the ban was not lifted and she does not
> posts again at WWP?
>
> Do you post on WWP?
>
> Barbara Schwarz

1. It is not Tory's writing style.

Correct.

2. Tory's ban is not lifted.

Correct.

Thanks, Peter. I appreciate you pointing out these
facts. Happy Thanksgiving to you, if you're in the USA.
My best,

Tory/Magoo

Peter Schilte

Nov 27, 2009, 4:15:23 AM11/27/09
On 27 nov, 09:49, "Magoo" <mago...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Peter Schilte" <peterschi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Glad to be of help. ;-)

BTW, I am not from USA. I am a real Dutchman. But thank you anyway!

Barbara loves Marty

Nov 27, 2009, 12:19:04 PM11/27/09
On Nov 26, 10:56 pm, Peter Schilte <peterschi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 27 nov, 05:53, Barbara loves Marty <barbaralovesmarty...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> > On Nov 26, 10:31 pm, Peter Schilte <peterschi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > This is not Tory. Tory was banned there.
>
> > > Peter
>
> > What makes you think that the ban was not lifted and she does not
> > posts again at WWP?
>
> > Do you post on WWP?
>
> > Barbara Schwarz
>
> 1. It is not Tory's writing style.
> 2. Tory's ban is not lifted.
> 3. I sometimes do.

Then kindly clean up Garry Scarff's lies (he is Smurf and the
AngryGayPope on WWP) and tell the more than 2500 people who read the
"Babble" thread that I am not Greg Hall. You don't have to post
anything about me, I don't need any defense but tell those more than
2500 lurkers who Greg Hall is because Scarff lies to them through all
his bad teeth.

Barbara Schwarz

Gregory Hall

Nov 27, 2009, 12:34:55 PM11/27/09
"Barbara loves Marty" <barbaralov...@gmail.com> wrote in message

You're right, Barbara, they should say Gregory Hall's "Helpmate" instead.
Keep it accurate, the truth is best.

--
Gregory Hall

Barbara Schwarz

Nov 27, 2009, 2:38:58 PM11/27/09
On Nov 27, 11:34 am, "Gregory Hall" <gregh...@home.fake> wrote:
> "Barbara loves Marty" <barbaralovesmarty...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:6e141753-16b6-4033...@m38g2000yqd.googlegroups.com...
> Gregory Hall- Hide quoted text -

I am not and never will be Satan's helpmate.

Barbara Schwarz

Gregory Hall

Nov 27, 2009, 2:49:44 PM11/27/09
"Barbara Schwarz" <BarbaraSc...@excite.com> wrote in message

You are Satan's helpmate as long as you don't reject the Scientology
teachings that claim Jesus Christ is some fairy tale or a lie. You know the
drill. You learned it in the Lutheran Church. You reject knowing the facts.
This will double-damn you.

--
Gregory Hall

Jinkii

Nov 27, 2009, 9:20:40 PM11/27/09
On 27 Nov, 19:38, Barbara Schwarz <BarbaraSchwarz2...@excite.com>
wrote:

not even the forces of darkness want you :( sucks

Jinkii

Barbara loves Marty

Nov 28, 2009, 6:25:26 PM11/28/09
> Jinkii- Hide quoted text -

Lol. The dark forces - your masters - are afraid that I bring justice
to them.

Barbara Schwarz

--
Garry (Gary Lynn) Scarff in Los Angeles keeps on lying about me
cowardly and defaming me behind posting identities Smurf and

Here is a small sample of what psychiatric drug consuming Scarff did
to me in the past:
http://de.nntp2http.com/soc/weltanschauung/scientology/2009/10/590f4036a35b3d86e04b38e37282ab04.html

Jinkii

Nov 28, 2009, 7:38:34 PM11/28/09
On 28 Nov, 23:25, Barbara loves Marty <barbaralovesmarty...@gmail.com>
> true:http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/anti-religious-extremists/garry-...

> Here is a small sample of what psychiatric drug consuming Scarff did
> to me in the past:http://de.nntp2http.com/soc/weltanschauung/scientology/2009/10/590f40...

hemp? the plant that produces cloth fibre? why wouldnt i lay on it?

if you mean lay off the marijuana then ill tell you what i told my
mother, go fuck yourself you scaley faced bitch

Jinkii

Barbara loves Marty

Nov 28, 2009, 11:15:54 PM11/28/09

Your mother told you to lay off the pot and go f... yourself, you
scaley faced b....?

That was not very nice of her but no reason for you to retaliate
against me.

Barbara Schwarz

--
Garry (Gary Lynn) Scarff in Los Angeles keeps on lying about me
cowardly and defaming me behind posting identities Smurf and
AngryGayPope. He lies to Anonymous and anybody else and they are
clueless about how he trolls them. The information on the RFW about
notorious liar Garry Scarff who does anything for money and fame are

true: http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/anti-religious-extremists/garry-scarff/

Here is a small sample of what psychiatric drug consuming Scarff did
to me in the past:

http://de.nntp2http.com/soc/weltanschauung/scientology/2009/10/590f4036a35b3d86e04b38e37282ab04.html

Andrew Robertson

Nov 29, 2009, 9:24:38 AM11/29/09

"Jinkii" <jin...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

<snip>

> if you mean lay off the marijuana then ill tell you what i told my
> mother, go fuck yourself you scaley faced bitch

Did your mother ever talk to you about contraception and how she wished
she'd used it more often?

Andrew

> Jinkii

Barbara Schwarz

Nov 29, 2009, 4:48:55 PM11/29/09
On Nov 29, 8:24 am, "Andrew Robertson" <a...@paradise.net.nz> wrote:
> "Jinkii" <jink...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

I don't take this guy seriously, Andrew. I have more interesting
things to do as checking how much official science knows really about
thetans. Not too much yet, I am afraid but at least it is a start.

http://www.acviews.com/kh/theorbproject1.pdf

Barbara Schwarz