Medicial director of Downtown Medical detox guilty of distributing controlled substances and money laundering

Android Cat

Oct 20, 2009, 7:37:54 AM10/20/09
Two stories:

Bravest taking the Cruise cure
December 13, 2003, Greg Gittrich, Special Report, NY Daily News
http://web.archive.org/web/20031216055606/http://www.nydailynews.com/news/local/story/145576p-128631c.html

"The clinic's medical director, Dr. Kawabena [sic] Nyamekye"

Poisons, Begone!
October 21, 2004, Amanda Schaffer, Slate Magazine
http://www.slate.com/id/2108471/

"Dr. A. Kwabena Nyamekye, the associate medical director of the downtown
clinic"

Interesting pdf:

"In the matter of Absylom Kwabena Nyamekye, M.D."
http://w3.nyhealth.gov/opmc/factions.nsf/cd901a6816701d94852568c0004e3fb7/659a6001ff24fae6852572ad004e133f/$FILE/ATTPC2K0/lc208330.pdf

"Having been found guilty of committing crimes under federal law,
specifically, Conspiracy to Distribute Controlled Substances and Money
Laundering", 20 months in prison, ho ha!

There's lots more juicy details, but I don't have time to dig further right
now. Apparently Downtown Medical was way behind on his pay(!), and he turned
to other sources of income in Iowa.

Lots of supporting letters from the usual suspects of CoS's detox circle
jerk = one year stayed suspension and two years probation. *sigh*

Strange that Downtown Medical couldn't pay him after Tom Cruise raised those
donations. I wonder where all the money went...?

--
Ron of that ilk.

rhill

Oct 20, 2009, 8:34:23 AM10/20/09

Nice find!

His name appears on NYRWDP's "study," which contains such fraudulous
statements as "Following detoxification, calculated WHO-TEQs for
mono-ortho PCB blood levels averaged a 65% decrease":
http://nydetox.org/dioxin2004.pdf

--
Ray.

rhill

Oct 20, 2009, 9:24:33 AM10/20/09

I wonder what is the name of the "pharmacy." He helped the "pharmacy" by
distributing "40,000 dosages units of Schedule III controlled
substances" without ever meeting a patient.

--
Ray.

Maureen

Oct 20, 2009, 10:10:41 AM10/20/09
On Oct 20, 8:24 am, rhill <rh...@xenu-directory.net> wrote:
> Android Cat wrote:
> > Two stories:
>
> > Bravest taking the Cruise cure
> > December 13, 2003, Greg Gittrich, Special Report, NY Daily News
> >http://web.archive.org/web/20031216055606/http://www.nydailynews.com/...

> > "The clinic's medical director, Dr. Kawabena [sic] Nyamekye"
>
> > Poisons, Begone!
> > October 21, 2004, Amanda Schaffer, Slate Magazine
> >http://www.slate.com/id/2108471/
>
> > "Dr. A. Kwabena Nyamekye, the associate medical director of the downtown
> > clinic"
>
> > Interesting pdf:
>
> > "In the matter of Absylom Kwabena Nyamekye, M.D."
> >http://w3.nyhealth.gov/opmc/factions.nsf/cd901a6816701d94852568c0004e...

> > "Having been found guilty of committing crimes under federal law,
> > specifically, Conspiracy to Distribute Controlled Substances and Money
> > Laundering", 20 months in prison, ho ha!
>
> > There's lots more juicy details, but I don't have  time to dig further
> > right now. Apparently Downtown Medical was way behind on his pay(!), and
> > he turned to other sources of income in Iowa.
>
> > Lots of supporting letters from the usual suspects of CoS's detox circle
> > jerk = one year stayed suspension and two years probation. *sigh*
>
> > Strange that Downtown Medical couldn't pay him after Tom Cruise raised
> > those donations.  I wonder where all the money went...?
>
> I wonder what is the name of the "pharmacy." He helped the "pharmacy" by
> distributing "40,000 dosages units of Schedule III controlled
> substances" without ever meeting a patient.

A great way for $cientology to sell on-line (www.) and get Narconon
customers at the same time.

Maureen

> --
> Ray.

xenufrance

Oct 20, 2009, 11:08:34 AM10/20/09

"rhill" <rh...@xenu-directory.net> a �crit dans le message de news:
hbkao0$21n$1...@news.eternal-september.org...

So, it looks very possible that these statements are indeed more than
fraudulous.

Interesting also in the MD case, is the fact that the crime cult members did
choose one very cheap guy with problems of money: reading the charges, he
seems to have practiced medicine almost charitably in lower level areas in
NY ('low-stats, would say hubbie). Perhaps he was paid like other staffs in
scn, I mean, in accordance with LRH policies on stats (stats for medical
officers or purif managers?)...

> --
> Ray.

Out_Of_The_Dark

Oct 20, 2009, 3:13:01 PM10/20/09
On Oct 20, 7:37 am, "Android Cat" <androidca...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Two stories:
>
> Bravest taking the Cruise cure
> December 13, 2003, Greg Gittrich, Special Report, NY Daily Newshttp://web.archive.org/web/20031216055606/http://www.nydailynews.com/...

> "The clinic's medical director, Dr. Kawabena [sic] Nyamekye"
>
> Poisons, Begone!
> October 21, 2004, Amanda Schaffer, Slate Magazinehttp://www.slate.com/id/2108471/

> "Dr. A. Kwabena Nyamekye, the associate medical director of the downtown
> clinic"
>
> Interesting pdf:
>
> "In the matter of Absylom Kwabena Nyamekye, M.D."http://w3.nyhealth.gov/opmc/factions.nsf/cd901a6816701d94852568c0004e...

> "Having been found guilty of committing crimes under federal law,
> specifically, Conspiracy to Distribute Controlled Substances and Money
> Laundering", 20 months in prison, ho ha!
>
> There's lots more juicy details, but I don't have  time to dig further right
> now. Apparently Downtown Medical was way behind on his pay(!), and he turned
> to other sources of income in Iowa.
>
> Lots of supporting letters from the usual suspects of CoS's detox circle
> jerk = one year stayed suspension and two years probation. *sigh*
>
> Strange that Downtown Medical couldn't pay him after Tom Cruise raised those
> donations.  I wonder where all the money went...?
>
> --
> Ron of that ilk.

Note that the Determination is done jointly with his wife Apryl
Mamzette Mcneil, MD who is also affiliated with that program, as was
convicted for the same things and her license is sanctioned as well:

http://www.rehabnz.co.nz/media/fire-engineering-article.pdf

www.addictionca.com/user-news.htm?id=157

Name:
McNEIL, Apryl Mamzette, MD
City, State: New York, NY
Date of Arrest: 07/28/2005
Date of Conviction: 04/21/2006
Judicial Status: Pled Guilty

Conviction:
Conspiracy to Distribute Schedule III and IV controlled substances
and Conspiracy to Launder Money

DEA Registration:
Surrendered 05/02/2006

Remarks:

Apryl Mamzette McNeil, MD, age 44, of New York City, NY, pled guilty
in federal court to one count of conspiracy to distribute schedule III
and IV controlled substances and one count of conspiracy to launder
money.

According to court documents, between November 2003 and May 2004,
McNeil authorized at least 220,090 dosage units of Schedule III
controlled substances and 15, 510 dosage units of Schedule IV
controlled substances via the internet. Said prescriptions were not
issued for a legitimate medical purpose and not in the usual course of
a practitioner’s professional practice.

McNeil was sentenced to 20 months in prison, two years supervised
release, and ordered to forfeit $26,960.00.
----------------------------
Name:
NYAMEKYE, Absylom Kwabena, MD

City, State: New York, NY
Date of Arrest: 07/28/2005
Date of Conviction: 04/21/2006
Judicial Status: Pled Guilty

Conviction:
Conspiracy to distribute Schedule III and IV controlled substances;
Conspiracy to launder money

DEA Registration:
Surrendered 05/02/2006

Remarks:

Absylom Kwabena Nyamekye, MD, age 39, of New York, New York, pled
guilty in federal court to one count of conspiracy to distribute
schedule III and IV controlled substances and one count of conspiracy
to launder money.

According to court documents, between November 2003 and March 2004,
Nyamekye authorized at least 357,330 dosage units of Schedule III
controlled substances and 17,250 dosage units of Schedule IV
controlled substances via the internet. Said prescriptions were not
issued for a legitimate medical purpose and not in the usual course of
a practitioner’s professional practice.

Nyamekye was sentenced to 20 months in prison, two years supervised
release, and ordered to forfeit $36,286.00.
http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/crim_admin_actions/crim_actions_mr.htm

2:2005cr01022, 01023 (N.D. Iowa); Pharmacon; Schedule III and IV
Source: DEA website; PACER; Information; Judgment; Sentencing
Memoranda; information provided by defense counsel

Apryl Mamzette McNeil Absylom Doctor 20 months, forfeit $26,000
Kwabena Nyamekye Doctor 20 months, forfeit $36,000

Information charged 21 USC 846, 18 USC 1956(h), forfeiture
same Pled to Information Same

TOL 19 (not apparent why not 17) Conduct preceded (b)(6) SOC;
Government did not request upward departure for quantity under 2D1.1
note 16. Granted 35% departure under 5K1.1.

Denied joint motion for downward departure based on extraordinary
community service, and defense request to serve sentences at different
times in order to care for two infants.

November 2003-May 2004: McNeil: 220,090 units Schedule III, 15,510
units Schedule IV Nyameke: 357,330 units Schedule III, 17,250 units
Schedule IV General practitioners, married couple aged 44 and 39. Both
disadvantaged upbringings. Devoted medical practice in Harlem to
treating underprivileged, AIDS patients, orphans, foster children and
abusers of alcohol and drugs.
After 9/11, per request of Foundation for Science and Education,
created and ran a facility for treatment of firemen, police officers,
ambulance workers, construction workers, EMS workers and sanitation
workers exposed to toxins, carcinogens other hazardous materials with
medical, psychiatric and social problems. Worked for next to nothing.
Compendium of thanks and testimonials submitted at sentencing. Funding
stopped; responded to ad from internet based medical service offering
to pay physicians to review medical records. Owner/operator told them
would be prescribing based on records review for patients in remote
locations. Two infant children. No allegations of death or SBI. Lost
licenses.
http://www.fd.org/pdf_lib/online%20pharmacy%20appendix.pdf

HealthMed of New York
139 Fulton Street, Suite 515
New York, New York 10038 contact: Apryl McNeil, MD phone:
212-587-3994, 212-587-3998, or 212-587-3761 fax: 212-587-3760 website:
www.healthmeddetox.org

This facility was created to administer the Hubbard detox protocol to
people who worked at Ground Zero, including police, firefighters,
Emergency Medical Technicians, and custodial staff at Stuyvesant High
School (which became an impromptu infirmary), and now experience
neurological and pulmonary disorders from the dangerous chemicals they
absorbed. See HealthMed listing above.
http://www.lymebook.com/sauna-clinic-locations-worldwide-united-states-europe-sweden-finland-canada-mexico