Can Someone Tell Me

1 view
Skip to the first unread message

Darla VladsChyk

15 Nov 2000, 19:59:1915/11/2000

for true life--- why does Hershey chocolate taste different in
Canuckistan than it does in USAia? It has a distinctive taste in
Merica, while in Canuckistan it tastes just like Cadbury or Nestles
and I DON'T LIKE IT.

I CAN'T GET REAL HERSHEY'S. Waah!

Darla
--- I am just talking about the plain bars. I *think* the chocolate
kisses are the same as the US ones.

Michael

16 Nov 2000, 01:07:5916/11/2000

"Darla VladsChyk" <Darl...@notthissprint.ca> wrote in message

> for true life--- why does Hershey chocolate taste different in
> Canuckistan than it does in USAia? It has a distinctive taste in
> Merica, while in Canuckistan it tastes just like Cadbury or Nestles
> and I DON'T LIKE IT.

Air pressure. It does something strange to the manure in that land, which
in turn produces grass slightly different the USAian grass, which is then
eaten by Canuckistanian cows, to which produce Canuckistanian milk, which
again, for before mentioned reasons, becomes different. The milk, as we all
know is made into chocolate, to which all chocolate companies, in light of
the different taste add a few flavours the keep that chocolaty good flavour.
Hershey's on the other hand refuse to use any other recipe than that in used
in merica. QED.

> I CAN'T GET REAL HERSHEY'S. Waah!

Oh it's real.

So real....
So real....

Yeah it was so real....

(whacky cool guitar part)

> Darla
> --- I am just talking about the plain bars. I *think* the chocolate
> kisses are the same as the US ones.

Less chocalate than bars, your taste buds don't notice.

-michael

Karlo X

16 Nov 2000, 01:55:2416/11/2000
Darl...@notthissprint.ca (Darla VladsChyk) wrote in
<3a1330d7...@news.sprint.ca>:

>for true life--- why does Hershey chocolate taste different in
>Canuckistan than it does in USAia? It has a distinctive taste in
>Merica, while in Canuckistan it tastes just like Cadbury or Nestles
>and I DON'T LIKE IT.

It's the water.

>I CAN'T GET REAL HERSHEY'S. Waah!

Hey, you guys can get codeine *over* the counter.

I think that's ample compensation.

In the meantime, have a Toblerone or something.

k.
--
"In spite of everything, I still believe that people are
really good at heart." - Anne Frank

Rochelle Ireland

16 Nov 2000, 02:31:3416/11/2000

If it doesn't taste the same there, it probably doesn't taste the same
in Canadia either. Sorry I can't answer your question, but maybe you
can answer mine?

Does anybody know for certain if it is really true that you can't even
get All Dressed or Ketchup chips in USAia? I can almost live off of
these. In fact my body REQUIRES at least 2 bags every month or it
does horrible horrible things to me. Every month I hold what I like
to term THE DEATH MATCH between All Dressed and Ketchup. I like them
both so much that I can never decide which to buy. Lately All Dressed
has been winning everytime, hands down. Who knows, tho. This winning
streak could change at any moment.

(and no I can't compromise. If I buy one bag of each I end eating the
second bag (ketchup) and wishing it was All Dressed or vice versa)

Rochelle Ireland

Darla VladsChyk

16 Nov 2000, 03:00:0016/11/2000
On 16 Nov 2000 00:55:24 -0600, kta...@artcrime.com (Karlo X) wrote:

>Hey, you guys can get codeine *over* the counter.

Well yeah. Do you think there's any money in that? Like if I go to
Lawton's and buy like a thousand bottles of T3 (tylenol with codeine),
would Kibo let me set up a small shop here on ark and sell them for a
fantastic profit? No blankets or beads or beaver pelts, you guys! US
dollarz only! The Canuckistanians have smartened up their heads since
trading days. We still shop at The Hudson's Bay Company, though. For
true life!

Still, no real Hershey's is BAD, BAD--- so maybe I would trade for
some of that.

Darla

Darla VladsChyk

16 Nov 2000, 03:00:0016/11/2000
On Thu, 16 Nov 2000 07:31:34 GMT, ragt...@telusplanet.net (Rochelle
Ireland) wrote:

>Does anybody know for certain if it is really true that you can't even
>get All Dressed or Ketchup chips in USAia?

I think it's a shame that you felt compelled to expose this Canadian
perversion to the rest of the world. I for one thank god in his
heaven that this cancer has not spread beyond the border of
Canuckistan. Ketchup-flavoured potato chips? The bizarrely named
"All-Dressed?!?" Pickle-flavoured chips? And the latest abomination
I've seen--- Roast-Chicken flavoured potato chips?! What is WRONG
with you people?!?

POTATO CHIPS WERE MEANT TO TASTE LIKE POTATO. DEAL WITH IT.

Darla

Otto Bahn

16 Nov 2000, 03:00:0016/11/2000
Darla VladsChyk wrote:

> On 16 Nov 2000 00:55:24 -0600, kta...@artcrime.com (Karlo X) wrote:
> >
> >Hey, you guys can get codeine *over* the counter.
> >
> Well yeah. Do you think there's any money in that? Like if I go to
> Lawton's and buy like a thousand bottles of T3 (tylenol with codeine),
> would Kibo let me set up a small shop here on ark and sell them for a
> fantastic profit?

Since codeine's worst side effect is constantinople,
I suggest you in it mix with fruit grain and bar.
Thanks for the sampling!

--oTTo--

Chris McGonnell

16 Nov 2000, 03:00:0016/11/2000
"Darla VladsChyk" wrote...

> for true life--- why does Hershey chocolate taste different in
> Canuckistan than it does in USAia? It has a distinctive taste in
> Merica, while in Canuckistan it tastes just like Cadbury or Nestles
> and I DON'T LIKE IT.
>
> I CAN'T GET REAL HERSHEY'S. Waah!

Olaf Fub sez:

Yer Hershey bars - and all Merican foods sold in Canadia -- taste different
because two percent of ALL PRODUCTS sold there must contain CANADIAN
CONTENT!!!!!1! In choklit this means sawdust is added, cuz. CANOODIANIANS
CAN'T GROW CHOKLIT!1!1!2!!

Wear them galoshes,
Olaf

--
Chris McG.
Harming humanity since 1951

William Clifford

16 Nov 2000, 03:00:0016/11/2000
On Thu, 16 Nov 2000 00:59:19 GMT,

>for true life--- why does Hershey chocolate taste different in
>Canuckistan than it does in USAia? It has a distinctive taste in
>Merica, while in Canuckistan it tastes just like Cadbury or Nestles
>and I DON'T LIKE IT.

Way back, when I was an impressionable lad, I lived in Canada. There I
watched Canadian TV and saw many things which haunt me to this day.
One of them was this commercial for a Cadbury's confection for
chocolates with caramel centers. The commercial featured three
lawyerly looking suits sitting a table making various offers for the
secret of how Cadbury gets the caramel into the chocolates. At each
offer of increasingly absurd amounts of money was a response in a low,
scary (yet relaxed end ven a little bored) voice that said "Not enough."
Finally one of the suits said that the people he represented were
prepared to offer anything for the secret. The camera did a reverse angle
on the source of the voice and it turned out to be THE DEVIL. THE
DEVIL leaned forward, one eyebrow lifted. "Anything?" he asked? The
last shot was of the candy bar. I don't remember if they made it catch
fire or not.

--
William Clifford
wo...@yahoo.com

Ben Allard

16 Nov 2000, 03:00:0016/11/2000
Darla VladsChyk wrote:
> I think it's a shame that you felt compelled to expose this Canadian
> perversion to the rest of the world. I for one thank god in his
> heaven that this cancer has not spread beyond the border of
> Canuckistan. Ketchup-flavoured potato chips?

Well, no, we do have those here. At least on the east coast. Perhaps Herr
is the antichrist?

> The bizarrely named
> "All-Dressed?!?" Pickle-flavoured chips?

I haven't seen any of those. What would those taste like? Anything like
the salt and vinegar variety, which leech so much water out of your lips
that you start bleeding on your lunch?

> And the latest abomination
> I've seen--- Roast-Chicken flavoured potato chips?! What is WRONG
> with you people?!?

I suppose you eat those with BBQ flavor chips on top?

> POTATO CHIPS WERE MEANT TO TASTE LIKE POTATO. DEAL WITH IT.

And potato was meant to be eaten deep fried with large amounts of sour
cream, melted cheese, bacon, chives, and even ranch dressing in extreme
cases.

Just like everything else.

--ben

Ted Frank

16 Nov 2000, 03:00:0016/11/2000
In article <3a142b9b....@news.sprint.ca>,

Darla VladsChyk <Darl...@notthissprint.ca> wrote:
>On 16 Nov 2000 00:55:24 -0600, kta...@artcrime.com (Karlo X) wrote:
>>
>>Hey, you guys can get codeine *over* the counter.
>>
>Well yeah. Do you think there's any money in that? Like if I go to
>Lawton's and buy like a thousand bottles of T3 (tylenol with codeine),
>would Kibo let me set up a small shop here on ark and sell them for a
>fantastic profit?

You'd make more money on afkm. Heck, you could clear a thousand bottles a
week.

--
"Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons."
-- Woody Allen

Andrew Jeanes

16 Nov 2000, 03:00:0016/11/2000
In article <8v1h9c$daj$1...@slb6.atl.mindspring.net>,

William Clifford <wo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>On Thu, 16 Nov 2000 00:59:19 GMT,
>>
>>for true life--- why does Hershey chocolate taste different in
>>Canuckistan than it does in USAia? It has a distinctive taste in
>>Merica, while in Canuckistan it tastes just like Cadbury or Nestles
>>and I DON'T LIKE IT.
>
>Way back, when I was an impressionable lad, I lived in Canada. There I
>watched Canadian TV and saw many things which haunt me to this day.

[...The Devil holds the secret to how they got the soft creamy caramel
inside the Caramilk bar...]

>The last shot was of the candy bar. I don't remember if they made it
>catch fire or not.

"Nice going genius!"

"Milk goes on cereal. Aero, why not?"

"If you let it melt in your mouth Crunchie would last longer than
other bars, but you insist on crunching Crunchie."

"I've still got two minutes left, and I'm not coming back till I'm
done."

Canadian candy bar culture rules, baby! Even if evil people are now
ruining it by changing all the recipes (c.f. my Coffee Crisp rant of a
few weeks back). Canadian Hershey products come from fabulous Smiths
Falls in beautiful eastern Ontario, and may contain some of the same
pollutants that make Smiths Falls such a wacky, wacky town.

Cadbury products, OTOH, come from Parkdale and may contain crack.

Andrew "still secretly in love with the Sweet Marie girl" Jeanes

--
"Sea language would be a very terse and economical speech if the
Old Man didn't lose the advantage by padding it with unnecessary

Fool

16 Nov 2000, 03:00:0016/11/2000
Andrew Jeanes wrote:

> "Milk goes on cereal. Aero, why not?"

The kazoo arrangement of the march from Aida is forever stuck in our
branes.

Kinda the same way that after Bugs Bunny you can't listen to Wagner's
Ride of Valkeries without thinking Kill The Wabbit, Kill the Wabbit...

--
To email me, remove 'it' from my address.

pete

16 Nov 2000, 03:00:0016/11/2000
Darla VladsChyk wrote:
> T3

Recreational amounts of T3, contain highly toxic levels of tylenol.

--
pete

Otto Bahn

16 Nov 2000, 03:00:0016/11/2000
Fool wrote:

> The kazoo arrangement of the march from Aida is forever stuck in our
> branes.
>
> Kinda the same way that after Bugs Bunny you can't listen to Wagner's
> Ride of Valkeries without thinking Kill The Wabbit, Kill the Wabbit...

You mean that wasn't in the original...?
Damn, I lost that bet.

--oTTo--

Otto Bahn

16 Nov 2000, 03:00:0016/11/2000
pete wrote:

> > T3
>
> Recreational amounts of T3, contain highly toxic levels of tylenol.

Brother can you spare a liver?

--oTTo--

Karlo X

16 Nov 2000, 03:00:0016/11/2000
<3a142b9b....@news.sprint.ca>:

>Well yeah. Do you think there's any money in that? Like if I go to
>Lawton's and buy like a thousand bottles of T3 (tylenol with codeine),
>would Kibo let me set up a small shop here on ark and sell them for a
>fantastic profit?

You are my new best friend. Here, have a Special Dark. My suitcase
with the false bottom will be arriving in the morning by courier.
Inside are two round-trip tickets to Hershey, PA. Leave the filled
suitcase inside the hollowed-out stump behind the Giant Kiss on the
front lawn of the Hershey's factory. If you are caught or killed, the
Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions. Good luck, Ms.
VladsChyk. This post will self-destruct in five seconds.

>No blankets or beads or beaver pelts, you guys! US
>dollarz only! The Canuckistanians have smartened up their heads since
>trading days. We still shop at The Hudson's Bay Company, though. For
>true life!

We have our own Acadians here. They live in Maine. We call them
Mainiacs. I only bring this up because Kittery Trading Post is
an amazingly cool place, like REI with guns.

k.

p.s.: I think I coined "Canuckistan" in <8F96A14...@216.206.190.193>,
(http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=660476154&fmt=text) back in August.
Not that I keep track of this sort of thing. Nuh uh.

Darla VladsChyk

16 Nov 2000, 20:22:4416/11/2000
On Thu, 16 Nov 2000 15:36:53 -0500, "Chris McGonnell"
<sme...@key-net.net> wrote:

>Olaf Fub sez:

Employing one of the articulate and measured bon mot that characterize
the witty oeuvre of our own "Mikal606," I just *horked* Mandarin
Orange Spice tea all over my monitor.

Thanks for the chuckle, chum!

-=D=-

Darla VladsChyk

16 Nov 2000, 20:24:4116/11/2000
On 16 Nov 2000 16:18:32 -0500, m...@Radix.Net (Ted Frank) wrote:

>In article <3a142b9b....@news.sprint.ca>,
>Darla VladsChyk <Darl...@notthissprint.ca> wrote:
>>On 16 Nov 2000 00:55:24 -0600, kta...@artcrime.com (Karlo X) wrote:
>>>

>>>Hey, you guys can get codeine *over* the counter.
>>>

>>Well yeah. Do you think there's any money in that? Like if I go to
>>Lawton's and buy like a thousand bottles of T3 (tylenol with codeine),
>>would Kibo let me set up a small shop here on ark and sell them for a
>>fantastic profit?
>

>You'd make more money on afkm. Heck, you could clear a thousand bottles a
>week.

Yes, Ted.

Darla VladsChyk

17 Nov 2000, 00:03:5217/11/2000
On 16 Nov 2000 21:21:22 -0600, kta...@artcrime.com (Karlo X) wrote:

>You are my new best friend.

Well duh.

>...Here, have a Special Dark.

You evil boy. <slurp, drool>

>...Leave the filled

>suitcase inside the hollowed-out stump behind the Giant Kiss on the
>front lawn of the Hershey's factory.

Stump. Kiss. Got it. Kinky, but hey, chocolate.

>...If you are caught or killed, the

>Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions.

Don't be silly. Maddie and I are likethis.

>We have our own Acadians here. They live in Maine. We call them
>Mainiacs.

Heh.

>... I think I coined "Canuckistan"

I might have guessed that. You are the koolest, karlo.

-=Darla=-
-=On a mission from gahd.=-

Rochelle Ireland

17 Nov 2000, 01:12:5017/11/2000
On Thu, 16 Nov 2000 18:55:09 GMT, Darl...@notthissprint.ca (Darla
VladsChyk) wrote:

>On Thu, 16 Nov 2000 07:31:34 GMT, ragt...@telusplanet.net (Rochelle
>Ireland) wrote:
>

>>Does anybody know for certain if it is really true that you can't even
>>get All Dressed or Ketchup chips in USAia?
>

>I think it's a shame that you felt compelled to expose this Canadian
>perversion to the rest of the world. I for one thank god in his
>heaven that this cancer has not spread beyond the border of

>Canuckistan. Ketchup-flavoured potato chips? The bizarrely named
>"All-Dressed?!?" Pickle-flavoured chips? And the latest abomination

>I've seen--- Roast-Chicken flavoured potato chips?! What is WRONG
>with you people?!?
>

>POTATO CHIPS WERE MEANT TO TASTE LIKE POTATO. DEAL WITH IT.
>

>Darla

HAVE YOO PEEPLE NO TASTE BUDZ? I'm not even going to try to defend
the virtues of Roast-Chicken Potatoe Chipz (cuz frankly I don't like
them)... but to attack ALL DRESSED, KETCHUP & DILL PICKLE! I'm just
going to assume that you haven't even tried them and leave it at that.
When you try them, you may pass your judgement on them and I will
validate your opinion. Until then YANA.

HAND!

Rochelle Ireland

_
"I believe that school is not for learning but is in actuallity a
scientific testing lab. The test is to see how well you
function with power tools when deprived of loving sleep. Note to one
self: do not use power tools today: end note."

Theresa Willis, Everybody's Favorite

17 Nov 2000, 03:00:0017/11/2000
In article <3a14bb2a....@news.sprint.ca>,

Darl...@notthissprint.ca wrote:
> On 16 Nov 2000 21:21:22 -0600, kta...@artcrime.com (Karlo X) wrote:
>
> >You are my new best friend.
>
> Well duh.
>
> >...Here, have a Special Dark.
>
> You evil boy. <slurp, drool>

IJWTS that I WP this as "Special Dork".

Sorry.

--Terri

--
What Would Robot Frank Do?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Fool

17 Nov 2000, 03:00:0017/11/2000

You bet that Elmer Fudd would kill Bugs Bunny?

Fool

17 Nov 2000, 03:00:0017/11/2000
Karlo X wrote:

> Darl...@notthissprint.ca (Darla VladsChyk) wrote in
> <3a142b9b....@news.sprint.ca>:

> >Well yeah. Do you think there's any money in that? Like if I go to
> >Lawton's and buy like a thousand bottles of T3 (tylenol with codeine),
> >would Kibo let me set up a small shop here on ark and sell them for a
> >fantastic profit?
>
> You are my new best friend. Here, have a Special Dark. My suitcase
> with the false bottom will be arriving in the morning by courier.
> Inside are two round-trip tickets to Hershey, PA. Leave the filled

> suitcase inside the hollowed-out stump behind the Giant Kiss on the
> front lawn of the Hershey's factory. If you are caught or killed, the
> Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions. Good luck, Ms.
> VladsChyk. This post will self-destruct in five seconds.
>
> >No blankets or beads or beaver pelts, you guys! US
> >dollarz only! The Canuckistanians have smartened up their heads since
> >trading days. We still shop at The Hudson's Bay Company, though. For
> >true life!
>
> We have our own Acadians here. They live in Maine. We call them
> Mainiacs. I only bring this up because Kittery Trading Post is
> an amazingly cool place, like REI with guns.
>
> k.
>
> p.s.: I think I coined "Canuckistan" in <8F96A14...@216.206.190.193>,
> (http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=660476154&fmt=text) back in August.
> Not that I keep track of this sort of thing. Nuh uh.

But I popularized it on Usenet, so there!
http://www.deja.com/dnquery.xp?ST=MS&QRY=Canuckistan&svcclass=dnserver&DBS=2

PS, I coined the term "Hoser".

http://x75.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=485458571.5&CONTEXT=974479257.707526706&hitnum=41

Otto Bahn

17 Nov 2000, 03:00:0017/11/2000
Fool wrote:

> Otto Bahn wrote:
> >
> > Fool wrote:
> >
> > > The kazoo arrangement of the march from Aida is forever stuck in our
> > > branes.
> > >
> > > Kinda the same way that after Bugs Bunny you can't listen to Wagner's
> > > Ride of Valkeries without thinking Kill The Wabbit, Kill the Wabbit...
> >
> > You mean that wasn't in the original...?
> > Damn, I lost that bet.
>
> You bet that Elmer Fudd would kill Bugs Bunny?

HEAVENS TO BETSY!!!!!!!!11!!!1!!!

--oTTo--

Chris McGonnell

17 Nov 2000, 03:00:0017/11/2000
"Darla VladsChyk" wrote...

My work here is done. Mr. Beeper and I will be in Rocket Ship 7 rewiring
Promo if you need us!

Dave Thomas

Karlo X

17 Nov 2000, 03:00:0017/11/2000
fo...@kvackit.org (Fool) wrote in <3A1560...@kvackit.org>:

>But I popularized it on Usenet, so there!

Wonderful. You get to sell me out for twenty pieces of silver.

Darla VladsChyk

17 Nov 2000, 23:52:2017/11/2000
On Fri, 17 Nov 2000 15:25:18 GMT, Theresa Willis, Everybody's Favorite
<tdwi...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>> On 16 Nov 2000 21:21:22 -0600, kta...@artcrime.com (Karlo X) wrote:
>>
>> >You are my new best friend.
>>
>> Well duh.
>>
>> >...Here, have a Special Dark.
>>
>> You evil boy. <slurp, drool>
>>

>IJWTS that I WP this as "Special Dork".
>
>Sorry.

In an all-girl version of ark, that might have worked. As it is, I am
sorry, I have no comment.

Darla

Darla VladsChyk

18 Nov 2000, 00:11:2618/11/2000
On Fri, 17 Nov 2000 12:50:44 -0500, "Chris McGonnell"
<sme...@key-net.net> wrote:

>My work here is done. Mr. Beeper and I will be in Rocket Ship 7 rewiring
>Promo if you need us!
>
>Dave Thomas

Bwahahahaaaa!

Darla VladsChyk

18 Nov 2000, 00:12:0418/11/2000
On 17 Nov 2000 22:51:36 -0600, kta...@artcrime.com (Karlo X) wrote:

>fo...@kvackit.org (Fool) wrote in <3A1560...@kvackit.org>:
>
>>But I popularized it on Usenet, so there!
>
>Wonderful. You get to sell me out for twenty pieces of silver.

No sale.

Darla

Joe Manfre

19 Nov 2000, 03:00:0019/11/2000
fo...@kvackit.org (Fool) wrote:

>Karlo X wrote:

>> p.s.: I think I coined "Canuckistan" in
>> <8F96A14...@216.206.190.193>,
>> (http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=660476154&fmt=text) back in August.
>> Not that I keep track of this sort of thing. Nuh uh.
>>

>But I popularized it on Usenet, so there!

>http://www.deja.com/dnquery.xp?ST=MS&QRY=Canuckistan&svcclass=dnserver&DB
>S=2

When I was a kid and the Van Halen song ``Panama'' came out, I
thought it was ``Canada.'' Really.

CA-NA-DA!!!

CA-NA-DUH-UH!!!

CA-NA-DA!!!

CA-NA-DUH-UH!!!

CA-NA-DA!!!

CA-NA-DUH-UH!!!

JM

CA-NA-DA!!!

CA-NA-DUH-UH!!!

--
Joe Manfre, Hyattsville, Maryland. http://www.manfre-land.com
``You don't have to defend your vote, don't have to offer any

Carlos May

22 Nov 2000, 01:58:0322/11/2000
Joe Manfre <man...@flash.net> wrote:
:>Karlo X wrote:
:>> p.s.: I think I coined "Canuckistan"

I might have been the one to bring "USAia" to ARKia, but dead
Deja tells no tales.

: When I was a kid and the Van Halen song ``Panama'' came out,

Is that "Panama Rag" or "Panama, A Characteristic Tango"?
And how old were you in 1912, or 1904, as the case may be?

: I thought it was ``Canada.'' Really.

: CA-NA-DA!!!

Notice our CA-NA-DA has no "O" in front of it.
Please keep it that way.

-- Froggystania

* Fro...@neosoft.com ** "The Information Super-Frog" [dibs] *
http://www.angelfire.com/la/carlosmay/

Beable van Polasm

28 Nov 2000, 23:01:1828/11/2000
m...@Radix.Net (Ted Frank) writes:
> In article <3a142b9b....@news.sprint.ca>,
> Darla VladsChyk <Darl...@notthissprint.ca> wrote:
> >On 16 Nov 2000 00:55:24 -0600, kta...@artcrime.com (Karlo X) wrote:
> >>
> >>Hey, you guys can get codeine *over* the counter.
> >>
> >Well yeah. Do you think there's any money in that? Like if I go to
> >Lawton's and buy like a thousand bottles of T3 (tylenol with codeine),
> >would Kibo let me set up a small shop here on ark and sell them for a
> >fantastic profit?
>
> You'd make more money on afkm. Heck, you could clear a thousand bottles a
> week.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

cheers
Beable van Polasm
--
Juan Antonio Samaranch: Aussie, Aussie, Aussie.
Audience: OI! OI! OI!

Beable van Polasm

28 Nov 2000, 23:01:1828/11/2000
Otto Bahn <JGA...@tkennedy.mc.duke.edu> writes:

> Darla VladsChyk wrote:
> >
> > On 16 Nov 2000 00:55:24 -0600, kta...@artcrime.com (Karlo X) wrote:
> > >
> > >Hey, you guys can get codeine *over* the counter.
> > >
> > Well yeah. Do you think there's any money in that? Like if I go to
> > Lawton's and buy like a thousand bottles of T3 (tylenol with codeine),
> > would Kibo let me set up a small shop here on ark and sell them for a
> > fantastic profit?
>
> Since codeine's worst side effect is constantinople,

So you think that constipation is worse than death?

cheers
Beable van Polasm
--

A wise lobster knows the power of its own claws -- Doctor Yes
IQC 78189333

Otto Bahn

29 Nov 2000, 03:00:0029/11/2000
Beable van Polasm wrote:

> Otto Bahn <JGA...@tkennedy.mc.duke.edu> writes:
> > Darla VladsChyk wrote:

> > > Well yeah. Do you think there's any money in that? Like if I go to
> > > Lawton's and buy like a thousand bottles of T3 (tylenol with codeine),
> > > would Kibo let me set up a small shop here on ark and sell them for a
> > > fantastic profit?
> >
> > Since codeine's worst side effect is constantinople,
>
> So you think that constipation is worse than death?

Death by constantinople is a horrible way to go.
Er, not go...I mean...

--oTTo--

Karlo X

1 Dec 2000, 03:00:0001/12/2000
JGA...@tkennedy.mc.duke.edu (Otto Bahn) wrote in
<3A2550...@tkennedy.mc.duke.edu>:

>Death by constantinople is a horrible way to go.
>Er, not go...I mean...

Dear Penthouse Letters,

Two explorers are charting the Dark Continent when they're
captured by natives. The chief gives each of them a choice:
Death or Bawomba.

The first explorer thinks out loud: "Well, I know what Death is,
I'll take Bawomba". The chief shouts "Bawomba!" and every adult
male in the tribe takes turns fucking the first explorer up the
ass until he is a crumpled, bleeding mess.

The second explorer, on being asked what his preference is, says
"Death", having seen the agony that the first explorer experienced.

The chief stands up and shouts "Death...by Bawomba!".

And that's Life in These United States.

k., who got the job, needless to say.

Fantod

2 Dec 2000, 03:00:0002/12/2000
[Karlo X]:

>Death or Bawomba.

I thought of this yesterday. I guess now I know who has the next
closest Hive Mind connection.

--
Patrick Phelan
w____\\W//___w Te Hupenui

Otto Bahn

2 Dec 2000, 03:00:0002/12/2000
Karlo X wrote:

> JGA...@tkennedy.mc.duke.edu (Otto Bahn) wrote in
> <3A2550...@tkennedy.mc.duke.edu>:
>
> >Death by constantinople is a horrible way to go.
> >Er, not go...I mean...
>
> Dear Penthouse Letters,
>
> Two explorers are charting the Dark Continent when they're
> captured by natives. The chief gives each of them a choice:
> Death or Bawomba.
>
> The first explorer thinks out loud: "Well, I know what Death is,
> I'll take Bawomba". The chief shouts "Bawomba!" and every adult
> male in the tribe takes turns fucking the first explorer up the
> ass until he is a crumpled, bleeding mess.
>
> The second explorer, on being asked what his preference is, says
> "Death", having seen the agony that the first explorer experienced.
>
> The chief stands up and shouts "Death...by Bawomba!".
>
> And that's Life in These United States.

"You can't win fer losin'"

--oTTo--

But you can run REELY REELY fast