Re: A NINE-YEAR-OLD moslem girl in Pakistan has been forced to marry a man of 24 - Nazia Nawaz, who lives in the village of Babrianwala in rural Punjab, described last week how a mob of 30 men, led by a mullah and the local council, stormed her family home and demanded that she and her seven-year-old sister marry two male relatives to settle the dispute. - The forced marriage of Nazia to her adult cousin had just been completed when other family members arrived to stop the wedding of her younger sister, Shazia. - http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article3646410.ece

Gary A. Rumain the Yaako Warrior from AUZ, China , Holland, Japan, Singapore, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of shitskin moslems.

Mar 31, 2008, 11:56:21 AM3/31/08
UK, .........., the slayer of shitskin moslems. wrote:
> [...]
> of 24 -
> http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article3646410.ece
>
> Mob forces Punjabi girl, 9, into marriage to punish father
>
> Nazia Nawaz, who lives in the village of Babrianwala in rural Punjab,
> described last week how a mob of 30 men, led by a mullah and the local
> council, stormed her family home and demanded that she and her
> seven-year-old sister marry two male relatives to settle the dispute.
>
> The forced marriage of Nazia to her adult cousin had just been completed
> when other family members arrived to stop the wedding of her younger
> sister, Shazia.
>
> This weekend human rights campaigners in Pakistan criticised successive
> governments for failing to stamp out the system of village justice known
> as vani, which is common throughout remote areas of Punjab.
>
> The case emerged when Nazia and her mother made a public statement
> seeking protection from the man she had been forced to marry.
>
> Her mother, Anwar Bibi, said the dispute began last year when her
> husband fell in love with his cousin and married her. “My husband
> developed relations with his cousin, Shamim Bibi, about three months
> ago. Her father, Muhammad Yar, said Shamim had been abducted and started
> pressurising me to give my two girls in return.”
>
> Yar demanded that her two daughters be given in marriage to his two
> adult sons, one of whom was 30 years old and already married with a child.
>
> Villagers said Yar’s sons had planned to take the girls and rape them to
> punish their father, Rab Nawaz.
>
> Police have arrested 20 men in connection with the ceremony, including
> Yar and his two sons. The local police chief, Ghulam Mustafa Pahure,
> said the marriage was in breach of a women’s rights act that came into
> force last year.
>
> Nazia’s father, whose elopement ignited the family feud, said he had no
> regrets. “I married for love and we want to stay together, and for this
> I’m prepared to pay any price,” he declared.
>
> A report published last week by Pakistan’s Human Rights Commission (HRC)
> revealed widespread sexual violence against women, often in attacks
> sanctioned by village councils. In 2007 the commission discovered 354
> cases of gang rape, 377 rapes and 21 cases where women were stripped
> naked as a family punishment.
>
> Pakistan has faced condemnation for its failure to protect rural women
> in a number of high-profile cases in the past two years. Muktaran Mai
> and Ghazala Shaheen were both gang-raped by village elders to punish
> their families for alleged crimes committed by male relatives.
>
> The HRC report highlights four cases of forced child marriage in the
> past year but campaigners say it is rare for victims to come forward.
>
> In one landmark case a former defence minister was found to have been
> part of a jirga, or community council, that ordered five daughters of a
> man accused of murder to be handed over to the victim’s family. The
HOW TO BECOME A SHITSKIN MOSLEM - this is how: fuck goats, fuck your
mother (nikomak), molest children, wear a beekeepers outfit all the
time, never shower or bath, beat your wives, learn terrorist activities
at a maddrassa, wipe your ass with stones, sell the donkey you fucked to
a nearby village, marry a nine year-old , send your child off to an
indoctrination camp, practice thighing with little kids, ............
Practice all those and you too could become a prophet !!

Elif air ab tizak mohammad !!!!

in...@muslimmatch.com or apa...@muslimmatch.com or
politic...@googlegroups.com
Batelco Jordan ab...@batelco.jo

--

moslem cartoon character mohammad and his bumchum allaah were child
molesting goat fuckers and nikomaks

_
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /" /_\
('( ' /' ')
\ /
'\' _.7'
\ (
\ \

Up your ass mohammad - Elif air ab tizak!!!

in...@muslimmatch.com or apa...@muslimmatch.com or
politic...@googlegroups.com

Firnando

Mar 30, 2008, 1:25:43 PM3/30/08
ONE LAST TIME! Fix your time/date asshole!

Notice that yaakoo.forger kicked out from the Chinese server
"yaako.com" (ip 218.26.240.242) and from South Africa saix.net
(ip196.43.2.61). Now he is trolling from news.cn99.com ip
210.13.102.59

Also he doesn't know how to set time and date

Why don't you learn how to adjust date\time stupid ??

The fact that ex yaako.com user doesn't know how to adjust date\time
shows that either lack a knowledge of how the PC works, or he is
trolling on behalf of anti-Islam trolls for some unknown reason.

The troll who used yaako.com (ip 218.26.240.242) or saix.net
(ip196.43.2.61) and news.cn99.com (ip 210.13.102.59 ) beginning to
show signs of frustration, he is very confused, help him please !!!

He doesn't know what to do, first canceled messages then he start
spamming the USENET or practice of cross - posting or stealing
aliases ?????????????
Well yaako.com user, you tried hard all dirty tricks in the book and
you failed NOW get your head out of your ass and try to come up with
new tricks,

As far as I'm concerned, I'll keep on kicking the living shit out of
trolls like you.

HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA

Firnando

Mar 30, 2008, 1:27:55 PM3/30/08

Gary A. Rumain the Yaako Warrior from AUZ, China , Holland, Japan, Singapore, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of shitskin moslems.

Mar 31, 2008, 2:25:33 PM3/31/08

Gary A. Rumain the Yaako Warrior from AUZ, China , Holland, Japan, Singapore, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of shitskin moslems.

Apr 2, 2008, 4:36:10 AM4/2/08

Gunny Khan

Apr 1, 2008, 4:37:59 AM4/1/08

Gary A. Rumain the Yaako Warrior from AUZ, China , Holland, Japan, Singapore, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of shitskin moslems.

Apr 2, 2008, 9:22:59 AM4/2/08

jackie

Apr 1, 2008, 11:00:34 AM4/1/08

UBS doubles sub-prime writedowns
Sign outside UBS office
UBS had warned that 2008 would be a tough year.

Swiss financial giant UBS has reported that its writedowns as a result
of the sub-prime crisis have more than doubled to about $37bn
(£18.5bn).

It is the largest writedown by any bank since the credit crunch began.

UBS also announced that its chairman and former chief executive Marcel
Ospel would not be seeking re-appointment.

The bank has announced $19bn of fresh asset writedowns on top of the
$18.4bn it wrote off in 2007, as the value of its assets has
plummeted.

UBS added that it was seeking to raise 15bn Swiss francs ($15bn;
£7.5bn) in capital by issuing new shares.

Today's announcement will alarm both UBS shareholders and the markets
Robert Peston
BBC Business editor

Read Robert's blog
Swiss worry as bank giants fall

Its losses dwarf those declared by US banks such as Citigroup
($21.1bn) and Merrill Lynch ($22bn).

Widespread damage

The UBS announcements came as it said it expected to post a first-
quarter net loss of $12.1bn.

The firm said that the next chapter of the firm's history would be one
of "discipline and determination".

"There will be other chapters which will not be perfect but none will
be like the ones we have just written".

The US sub-prime problems have hit the balance sheets of banks
worldwide and have cost several leading bankers their jobs.

Mr Ospel had previously said that he wanted to stay at the company for
another year.

MAIN CREDIT CRUNCH LOSSES
UBS: $37.4bn
Merrill Lynch: $22bn
Citigroup: $21.1bn
HSBC: $17.2bn
Morgan Stanley: $9.4bn
Deutsche Bank: $7.1bn
Bank of America: $5.3bn
Bear Stearns: $3.2bn
JP Morgan Chase: $3.2bn
BayernLB $3.2bn
Barclays: $2.6bn
IKB: $2.6bn
Royal Bank of Scotland: $2.6bn
Credit Suisse:$2bn
Source: Company reports

Timeline: Sub-prime crisis

Gary A. Rumain the Yaako Warrior from AUZ, China , Holland, Japan, Singapore, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of shitskin moslems.

Apr 2, 2008, 12:23:19 PM4/2/08

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Gary A. Rumain the Yaako Warrior from AUZ, China , Holland, Japan, Singapore, RSA, USA, Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of shitskin moslems.

Apr 4, 2008, 2:18:37 AM4/4/08