Petition has been sent to all the United Nations Security Council members & all permanent members of UNO

Newsaalysisindia

Oct 2, 2007, 10:44:43 AM10/2/07
Repested Sirs,
We of the following signatures protest against symbol of Anti-Gandhi-
ism Italian Sonia’s representation of India in UNO:
* Sonia Gandhi still owns a house in Italy.
* She and her son both are still citizens of Italy?
* Her father was the follower of Mussolini and due to this he was in
the prison of Russia.
* She acts against the principles of Mahatma Gandhi.
* She does not belong to the family of Mahatma Gandhi.
* Rajmohan Gandhi is a journalist and political activist. He currently
holds the position of visiting professor at the University of Illinois
at Urbana-Champaign, USA. He and his other cousin brothers are the
heirs of Mahatma Gandhi.
* Under a conspiracy Sonia is representing India in UNO to deceive the
world.
So we protest against Sonia Maino.

Yours sincerely,
The undersigned below

S.No. Name Country Comments
1. premendra India Sonia Gandhi should not represent India in UNO
2. sunanda thali usa We all Indias/Hindus should wake up and fight
for this cause. She is real anti-Hindu. Hindus in west and in India
have to be awakened and kick her out from the country. I request
everyone to join the protest. For more details for the protest,please
visit
3. SHER SINGH AGRAWAL USA SONIA GANDHI IS NOT INDIAN AND SHE HAS NO
LOVE FOR INDIA EVEN THOUGH SHE TOOK INDIAN NATIONALITY BYU
REGISTRATION. SHE IS NOT ENTITLED TO HOLD THE POST SHE IS HOLDING AND
SHE SHOULD NOT REPRESENT INDIA ON OCT 2 AT UN HQ AS SHE IS WORKING
HAND IN HAND WIT
4. Giridhari Chandra India Is is ridiculous seeing Sonia in the UN
for representing Mahatma Gandhi.She is hater of Hindus and India. She
is a greedy woman running for power.Please stop her representing
Mahatma Gandhi in UN.
5. Rilu USA Sonia, Please donot participate in UN meetings. You are
not qualified for this.There is no comparision between you and Mahatma
Gandhi.
6. S.K.Kapoor India I agree that Sonia should not attend to represent
India
7. Mukund Hambarde India The petition should be heard in public. The
progress in hearings should be shown live on TV
8. Meenakshi India Only Indian nationals to represent India in UNO.
9. Rajalakshmi India No Sonia for UN
10. adamou alger haw are you sonia friend adamou
11. Ranjeet Singh UK How can she, a foreigner by birth represent us?
12. Raj Mittal USA चरॠचों की चेली है यà
¥‡à¤ªà¥‹à¤ªà¥‹à¤‚ का अरमान हैà¤à¥‚ढ़ी काà¤
‚गॠरेस के ठॠरॠरी à¤à¤°à¥‡ फेस पेà
¤®à¥‡à¤•-अप का सामान हैसासà¥
13. vidyadhar kale Nevis For giving free hand to forceful conversion
of tribes on the direction of Sonia Gandhi to follow fatwa of Pope
former governor of Rajasthan Pratibha Patil and present governors of
Gujarat and Rajasthan returned the bills which were passed by the rel
14. Bramh D Mishra US I protest strongly. Sonia should not represent
India and Indians must not allow her to do this.
15. Vimal Sancheti India Is there any use to sign such petitions
because we ca not change the Government stand, which is the puppet of
Sonia Gandhi and Muslims and Christians. So, come together and defeat
this anti national Cpngress and Communists parties in the next
election.
16. indu dey usa She should be banned from India ,from saying
anything about India ,banned from entering India .After Kaurevs during
Mahabharat ,SHE IS THE WORST THING HAPPENED TO BHARAT .
17. bramh mishra us We cant accept a foreigner to represent Indians
18. Suresh Vyas US India is the land of the Vedic people since
milleniums. Sonia is not a Hindu, she is not bor in the Vedic land,
and her last name is not Gandhi originally, and she has no relation
with M.K. gandhi except that she leverages leverates her politicl
image usi
19. Hasit Parikh USA Sonia Gandhi should not represent India at UN.
People at UN must realize she is not related our Mahatma Gandhi
( father of our nation ans messange of peace)
20. Chandramoulee INDIA Having acquired the name of GANDHI by an
affidavit she has no right to represent that apostle of Peace and Non-
violence anywhere in this world
21. K.Vijayan India She is a Crook first and foremost, and has no
interest other than self-aggrandisement at heart. She has no religion
except Mammon in the true sense. She is unfit to represent anybody
except her crooked, amoral self.
22. Jagdish C. sharma USA She is not good for humanity.
23. Sachin Tatake India It is a shame on India that we have noone
other than Sonia Gandhi to represent us at UNO.
24. Nandakumar INDIA Only a true Gandhian should represent.
25. Prof. G. C. Asnani India Regarding Mrs. Sonia Gandhi1.Surname of
Mrs. Sonia Gandhi should be Ghandi, not Gandhi; The name Gandhi is mis-
guiding the people. She has no relationship with Gandhis.2.The person
presently called Mrs. Sonia Gandhi is an enemy of India, Bharat. She
26. Ravikumar india Please stop an unexperienced and unintelligent
person with the preresentation which will be a blot on the great
knowledge of hindustan
27.
28. venkat India Sonia is not qualified educationally, culturally, or
most important by heredity to represent Bharat.
29. Nagaraj Achar India I dont want an anti-national to represent
this country for whatever reason
30. Stan Melancon USA no comment
31. Prashant Sharad Duraphe Germany Antanio Maino (Sonia Gandhi) does
not represent India and Indian culture.
32. kannan US she does not represent India
33. rajesh india This is again slavery of WHITE-SKIN.
34. Arvind D. Tapkire India How can one who is not conversant with
and sensetive to the ethos of Indians represent India in UNO? Mrs.
Sonia Gandhi has no right to represent India. However, I have no
objection if she represents Italy in UNO.
35. R.K. Ohri USA I agree. In token of my agreeing with the contents
of this petition I herebysign it.
36. Vrndavan Parker USA I am also looking forward to David Duke's
speech on the greatness of Martin Luther King. Similar to Sonia, Mr
Duke has a 'distinguished record' of service and is the founder of the
NAAWP National Association for the Advancement of White People,
National Director of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, and was elected
to the Louisiana House of Representatives. He Now heads EURO, the
European American Unity and Rights Organization. http://www.duke.org/biography.htmlJust
as Sonia is the ideal candidate to speak on Gandhi, (despite India
having no dearth of Gandhi admirers and experts,) I think David Duke
is an excellent candidate to speak on the struggle of Black Americans,
apartheid issues and the American minority struggle.Sonia! Please stop
your shameless attempts of misrepresentation! You represent the
ongoing dis-empowerment of the Indian Soul. You are the embodiment of
the twilight era of Western Colonization. Your presence would be more
suited to a gathering of White Supremacists researching the benefits
of Apartheid. You confirm this by your inability to recognize that in
a nation of over a billion people there must be at least one who is
worthy to lead their own people. Please let Gandhi's Indian people
speak for themselves.
37. ram India Just as Sonia is the ideal candidate to speak on
Gandhi, (despite India having no dearth of Gandhi admirers and
experts,) I think David Duke is an excellent candidate to speak on the
struggle of Black Americans, apartheid issues and the American
minority struggle.
38. Radhika India
39. Gopi Nath United States Sonia! Please stop your shameless
attempts of misrepresentation! You represent the ongoing dis-
empowerment of the Indian Soul. You are the embodiment of the twilight
era of Western Colonization. Your presence would be more suited to a
gathering of White Supremacists researching the benefits of Apartheid.
You confirm this by your inability to recognize that in a nation of
over a billion people there must be at least one who is worthy to lead
their own people. Please let Gandhi's Indian people speak for
themselves.
40. Archana United States Sonoa down down.
41. Arjun Singh India Idiotic Sonia not to attend any of the UN
conferences.
42. Ruxmani Kapadia UK In no circumstances Sonia should be allowed to
represent India in UNO. She is more concern about to spread
Christianity in India than doing good about India.
43. sandeep naik india name gandhi can not be a qualification to
represent india in uno. otherwise tomorrow we will have to see manoj
bajpeyee in place of atalbihari bajpeyeeji.so soniaji please do not do
anything that will make india shamefull
44. Radha Vijaykumar India Sonia has no clue abuot our culture or
tradition. So she does not deserve to be our representative in UNO.
45. Dr. Vijaykumar India She is an staunch anti-Hindu. So she can not
represent us in the UNO.
46. Prateek V. Kumar India Sonia has shown complete disregard towards
everything that is Hindu. So she can not represent us.
47. Rochak V. Kumar India We have enough Indians who deserve to
represent us in the UNO.
48. Dr.Vijayalakshmi India Italian Sonia cannot represent India.
49. bobby mahta ireland she was never and will never be a true
hindustani
50. P.M.Balasubramanian India The italian christian Sonia doesnot and
should not represent India at any forum,leave alone United Nations.
51. Rishikesh Pandey India Sonia should not play a active role in
politics.
52. RAKHAL SAHA UK ARISE INDIA AND RESTORE HER SELF RESPECT BY
BRINGING BACK THE SENSE OF PRIDE AMONG WE THE INDIANS SO THAT ALL THE
CORRUPT POLITICIANS CAN BE EXPOSED AND CONSIGNED TO THEIR PROPER
PLACE.THE COUNTRY NEEDS A PROPER REVOLUTION TO PROTECT HER INTEREST
INCLUD
53. Ajith Narayan.S India Simply she is not an Indian.At no point i
would like to see an Italian taking any of my brother or sisters
place
54. shiv shankar bahrain. FIRST OF ALL,SHE IS NOT A NATURAL BORN
CITIZEN OF INDIA.SHE HAS NO AUTHORITY TO REPRESENT INDIA.
55. Ram Dabade India Eviel face of congress
56. vivek India Indian leaders should be indian by birth and also who
know from depth the culture and problems in India..
57. atul USA Sonia should not be allowed to represent India on any
level ,she is just a widow of our Ex PM thats all. Only person who
should represent India in UN for Gandhi should be a Gandhiwaadi
freedom fighter or the caretaker/director of Sabarmati ashram.
58. satish U.S.A She represents modern day "East India Company" with
no good intentions and objective to plunder the country
59. Brahma N Mehrotra India She is most fit to go back to Italy. Not
at all needed here.How and why she can address UNO when she is a
citizen by birth of Bharat and acquired citizenship after longer
stay.
60. krishnarao india objectionable it is
61. saraswathi ranganathan India she can naver be our
representative.she is not at all indian in th first
place.opportunismmade her take up indian citizenshipand what does she
know about Mahatma Gandhi?
62. Anupama Ranganathan Germany Sonia has no right to representour
India. She is Italian and she will always remain one. She is in India
only for power. She has no relations with the Mahathma and she is
fooling the West by keeping such a surname. Sonia has to leave our
country. She has
63. Balaji Narayanan India She should not represent India. It is time
she goes back to her own country Italy.
64. Archana Ranganathan USA Sonia has no right representing India. We
Indians feel highly insulted that by hook and crook she has come to
this political post in our country. No other country would accept a
foreigner is such a high post. It is time Indians realise this.
65. Lakshmana Sudheendra India We are dead against this woman
representing India. She has nevere ever accepted Indian nationality in
the first place and only for power and money, she has done so. It is
time she goes back to her native country, Italy.
66. raji giridhar india who is sonia to represent india when one
billion indians are here.she is not an indian , more so she is anti
indian and anti hindu.
67. Rajesh India This is the time when Indian should respesent
itself, and to feel responsibility.Otherwise, Bahu-rupias will come to
repesent our Matrabhumi.
68. Jiten Bardwaj UK Antonia (aka Sonia) Maino Gandhi after her
marriage to Rajiv took many years to become an Indian citizen. Antonia
has triple Z or X security and plush house, all at government, meaning
our expense, but never holds an open press conference or give
interview... all this is just the tip of the heap of her very short
comings. Ciao. Jiten Bardwaj
69. D. Chakrabarti UK We do not want a vatican foundamentalist rep/
to represent India.
70. UJJAL DUTTA INDIA Sonia has no right to represent india in the
UNO.Her party Inadian National Congress do not enjoy absolute majority
in the Indian parliamenmt.Hence she should refrain herself from
representing India.
71. dev Malaysia Really a shameful for Indians, where a white lady
rep for India
72. T.C.Govindan India Sonia is humiliating Indians.
73. nitin tyagi bharat Sonia hould not represent india in uno, even
she is italian lady and she is not able too
74. satish attal india please leave this country,sonia or we shall
make u leave.
75. thakur amith singh india how sonia tried to become th e prime
minister of inida, if i try these in italy will the people of italy
will allow me i dont think they will but the folish people of india
they just tried to make her pm of our country for vote bank
76. raj india no comments i wanna just read your sweet mail.
77. Mukund Hambarde India Sonia is Italian. How can she represent
India?
78. Sunil India The persons of foreign origin should not be allowed
to take up the high offices in India
79. Sumit Dutta India she is definately not the one to represent us
in ythe UN.. Let an Indian by birth do it...., and if it is just an
official obligation...., I think the prime minister is more apt for
the job..
80. vijay saradhi Nigeria All my friends , both Nigerian and other
nationals are appalled and wonder why we cannot have our leader and
why we should have a foreigner as our leader. Shame on us
81. Rajesh Salecha india being just a UNPA president does not allow
her to represent India as whole - she should remain out where ever
india is to be represented. Only pure Indians by birth should
represent and atleast knowledgable - not like her who are remote of
some beuracrats
82. Dev Maharaj Trinidad Sonia has Got to GO !!!
83. kalyanaraman India Sonia holds Italian passport. She cannot
represent India.
84. Mohan Lal Gupta Canada Sonia is cheat and liar, while Gandhi was
always stressing for speaking truth. What does she know about Gandhi?
One of those people who lived and worked with Gandhi should represent
Gandhi rather than a former waitress and a liar person.
85. Rashed Ahmed (RAJ) Bangladesh Dear Sonia,I wish u best of luck.
Take care. Have a good day...ThanksRAJ
86. Yeshwant India Sonia Gandhi should not represent India at UN. She
is not Indian by Birth . She is leader of Congress party due to
complusion otherwise the party itself could be divided into small
small group
87. AMIT JALAN INDIA THE LADY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO REPRESENT
INDIA, INDIANESS AND INDIAN CULTURE AS SHE HAS NONE IN THEM
88. ramesh india Please do let her now the excat fact of what India
is and about the people living here
89. NNN USA Stop Sonia from representing India. She is not Indian and
does not think in favor of India and Indians.
90. Harish India Let her demonstrate in action to de link her
politics with dynasty.
91. Indravadan Gohil India I think it is shame on us that sonia is
represting INDIA in UNO to speak on mahatma Gaqndhi.Gandhiji leaved
his life for nation and not for his family but here all the nehru
parivar memebers lived for Family and not for nation. So we should not
allow to
92. raja chaki india no indian should agree with it
93. Nitin India lajfdaljfdljfdlsajfdlsajfaslf
94. N.Subramanian India It would be a shame for an Italian to
represent India just becuase she managed to get a name Gandhi!
95. sundar athreya India Sonia should not represent our country
anywhere.
96. Dr. M.N.Ambekar LONDON UK WHAT CREDENTIALS DOES SONIA GANDHI HAVE
ABOUT THE PRINCIPLES OF NON-VIOLENCE TO REPRESENT INDIA AT UN.THERE
WERE GREAT LEADERS AND PHILOSOPHERS LIKE DR. SARVEPALLI
RADHAKRISHANAN, V.K.KRISHJNA MENON, ATTAL BIHAR VAJPAYEE AND MANY-
MORE, WHO NOT ONLY HAD
97. Dr. M.N.Ambekar LONDON UK WHAT CREDENTIALS DOES SONIA GANDHI HAVE
ABOUT THE PRINCIPLES OF NON-VIOLENCE TO REPRESENT INDIA AT UN.THERE
WERE GREAT LEADERS AND PHILOSOPHERS LIKE DR. SARVEPALLI
RADHAKRISHANAN, V.K.KRISHJNA MENON, ATTAL BIHAR VAJPAYEE AND MANY-
MORE, WHO NOT ONLY HAD
98. Dr. M.N.Ambekar LONDON UK WHAT CREDENTIALS DOES SONIA GANDHI HAVE
ABOUT THE PRINCIPLES OF NON-VIOLENCE TO REPRESENT INDIA AT UN.THERE
WERE GREAT LEADERS AND PHILOSOPHERS LIKE DR. SARVEPALLI
RADHAKRISHANAN, V.K.KRISHJNA MENON, ATTAL BIHAR VAJPAYEE AND MANY-
MORE, WHO NOT ONLY HAD
99. Dr. M.N.Ambekar LONDON UK WHAT CREDENTIALS DOES SONIA GANDHI HAVE
ABOUT THE PRINCIPLES OF NON-VIOLENCE TO REPRESENT INDIA AT UN.THERE
WERE GREAT LEADERS AND PHILOSOPHERS LIKE DR. SARVEPALLI
RADHAKRISHANAN, V.K.KRISHJNA MENON, ATTAL BIHAR VAJPAYEE AND MANY-
MORE, WHO NOT ONLY HAD
100. abraham india its helarious
101.
102. Kishore India Too bad forum... This sucks... people are narrow
minded here....
103. Neha India She is afterall a non Indian..
104. R.P.Pakshirajan India Choice of Sonia Gandhi is calculated
insult to all of us Indians
105. Mohanakumar.S India She has no right to represent India in UNO
since she is an Italian origin and still holds Italian citizenship.
There is so many Mahatma Gandhi followers in India to represent. Even
Nehru was not a true follower of Gandhiji.
106. Prasanna Kumar India It is really sad that an Italian is
representing INDIA.
107.
108. Dr Dinesh Agarwal UK Representation in the UNO should be done by
an Indian born leader.
109. PADAM KUMAR india Sham far all democratic nationlists.
110. sudhir USA firstly not an indian, moreover not Gandhian, if u
believe in Gandhian policy, step down urself from representing to UN
111. Ameya USA There are atleast 1 billion better individuals that
can represent Bharat.
112. Gautam Y. Pathak usa It is time Sonia Gandhi to understand that
she is not required to stay in India. She is no one to speak on India
at any place. It was a coincident that she married Rajiv Gandhi,
otherwise she is nothing. India has many intellegent Indian born
Citizens who
113. prasad yalamanchi U S A please come join protest, at
UN in Newyork.Representation by sonia in UN on behalf of
Mahatma Gandhi is an insult to all Indians.all
114. vishal patel india Will sonia gandhi represent India or Italt?In
UNO there is one represent from each country but Italy will have 2 and
India none.
115. bhavesh Patel india no
116. Ramen Nandi US Incredible India!!!UN must be an evangelical
organization to invite Sonia Gandhi.
117. Banani Nandi US I can not believe that UN is involved in
evangelization of India. Such act must be condemned and stopped.
118. Ravinder Sharma India Is there anything Sonia has done for this
country or done anything that can make her qualify to represent
GANDHI. Having acquired the name of GANDHI by an affidavit only she
has no right to represent that apostle of Peace and Non-violence
anywhere in thi
119. T.C.Govindan India Why a foreign national Sonia should represent
India?She has betrayed India.
120. Shridhar Pant India India should be represented by India-born
citisen.
121. VIMAL INDIA BECAUSE SHE IS NOT HINDU
122. SHYAM UK Sonia is an illiterate and a woman whose stay in the UK
is well-known. She was a babysitter and a maid working in Agreek
restaurant. She was going out with any man. If a person likes her
represents India it is equivalent to a brothel sending a prostitute
123. kaveri INDIA INDIA WILL STAND ALL OPPOSITIONS AND WIN. I SWEAR
THE WORLD WILL WITNESS IT. - JAI HIND
124. k.rajeswari india no locusstandi to represent
125. Harish Rao INDIA Get her out of India and soon, before she
auctions the country with its people...
126. venkatanathen USA How can a frontier control India. It is shame
for us. From the beginning Congress ( from Gandhi to Nehru till now)
they were worst in ruining our country than foreign invaders. Even
now, in Hyderabad many Hindu ( Telugu’s) died, still they are
denying
127. Naubat Rai USA She is not a citizen of India by birth.She
accepted Indian citizenship after a very long gap.How she can know
India/Bharat.She MUST go back to Italy?
128. Parthasarathy India Leave India and do not divide mother India
again thru different routes. All fellow true citizens of Hindu India,
let us unite to eliminate these types of evils.Jai Hind
129. Parthasarathy India Leave India and do not divide mother India
again thru different routes. All fellow true citizens of Hindu India,
let us unite to eliminate these types of evils.Jai Hind
130. nanda kumar india she is not a indian by birth and do not hold
any ministerial post. dont we have competent and worthy people in our
midst
131. vinay arya india you are in right direction
132. ramkumar.v.r. india IT IS THE MOST UNFORTUNATE THING THAT AT THE
BIRTH ANNIVESARY OF GANDHI,WHO FOUGHT AGAINST FORIGN RULERS,THE
ITALIAN MADAM REPRESENTING INDIA IN U.N.
133. Govindan India Italian Sonia is destroyer of India.
134. Dr.Vijayalakshmi India The Rama Setu is the oldest monument fit
to be declared as a World Heritage Site, if the Italian,anti-Hindu
Sonia does not want to recognize its importance.But the Supreme Court
of India should play a positive role,and grant justice to nationalist
Indian
135. Vijayalakshmi India This is a terrible shame for all Indians and
true Gandhians.Sonia must quit India and leave India to Indians.
136. Nitin Kapoor India But Pemendra Ji Hum kar kya rahe hain ye
sochne wali baat hai
137. aravamudhan india i fully object this proposal
138. Shridhar Pant India Please do not interfere with our religion.
Rama is in our blood. Ram was living and is still living in our
hearts. Foreign born can not know.
139. satish kaimal india Soniaji ,i invite you to embarace hinduisim.
140. Gopal V.Ashtekar India How can a lady born in Italy and having
still the citizenship of it represent India? She has no love for
anything Indian. She is keen to keep the lead she does not deserve,
with the support of spineless Congressmen. I protest from my heart her
representin
141. GOWRI SHANKAR india No locostandi to represent India in a
forum.
142. Chandramouli India This is not acceptable.
143. Dr. Ranjeet Singh United kingdom How can she represent? Who gave
her that right and privilege; and how does she herself prove and
justify her credentials? She can not represent her own country of
birth, how can she represent that of ours? What is Indian about her to
enable her even to re
144. bal kale Bharat Some one wel versed in our tradition & culture
should represent bharat than a total strenger.
145. k.rajeswari india sonia has no locus standi to represents
indians
146. pvvsnk murali india yathaa raajaaatathaa prajaaa.yathaa
prajaatathaa raajaa.people have the ruler according to their
attitude.we the people should rise, stop not till reach the goal.we
need a ruler like raama not romans or manmohans.
147. Santosh India Sonia, Please do not interfere with our religion.
148. Om Prakash Ochani India NOW THAT SONIA’S INTENTIONS ARE
EXPOSED IT IS THE RIGHT TIME TO REMOVE HER FROM THE POLITICAL SCENE OF
INDIA. BY HOOK OR CROOK WE HAVE TO SAVE INDIA FROM BACK DOOR
INVADERS. IT WILL BE NOW OR NEVER.
149. manoranjan mallick Bharat dear friendsiam manoranjan mallick
with you to petion against sonia the itally lady whose aim is to down
our culture, thank you for open such side,
150. Srinivasa Subramanian G India Only an Indian by birth should
represent it in the UN.
151. parag rawal india i feel very pity for this royal country where
we do not have a single person who can show such people there way to
their home..this is the country of lord rama, lord krishna, not
ofcourse of musolini of italy.........no question arise of her
representing
152. dipti us She has one job to destroy H(i)ndu.that is why she is
so famous in all western circles.
153. Shekhar Jagtap UAE NO NEVER
154. ravikishore merugu india mind less people in india,
155. Rameshwar Singh USA Send Sonia to Italy. Save Ram and Ram Setu.
Kick the Congress out of power. Exile all traitors to Mecca. Jai
SitaRam. Jai Bharat Mata. Jai Vedic Culture.
156. sriramanna Inmdia she will destroy hinduism hindus and India
under her mandate from western mafia who planted her in India
157. Raju KN USA Indian beliefs and faith should be protected
158. Patanjali Rambrich USA Sonia is a Facist.
159. sundar A india Our Hindu culture and hinduism is gradually being
spoiled and maligned by the Italian sonia who is steadily propagating
Christianity in all possible ways. she should be taken to task by all
people who are true Hindus.
160. sundar A india Sonia is not an indian (true), to represent india
in the UNO.she does nothave any solid qualification to talk about
indian
161. Praveen USA No comments
162. arish sahani usa What we need is one page version of "Wake up
sleeping lion "o Hindu indians.Masss circulation and preaching by our
sadhus and pundits in temple.
163. vanam sridhar India It is one of the classic example of
annihilation of Indian Culture by Italian women. The affidavit
submitted before the Supreme Court is absoultely on the instructions
of the Ostensible PM. Now others are made scapegoat, which is quit
common in our Indian
164. raksha aggarwal kenya who is this italian to represent our
country. hindus we ar3e slaves again.the hindus have to be blamed for
our situation. who made her the bahu of india. who voted her to be the
president and who voted congress to be the party to majority.hindus d
165. raksha aggarwal kenya shame on the hindus
166. Aditya R. Rathi India She is made leader because she married a
man from the ruling family. She does not have her own good oppemion
and only does what her corrupt politician friend want to do from
background.
167. M.A.Jayashree India I protest
168. Girish Canada No for Sonia
169. Supriya Bhan UK Sonia is not elligible to speak for us a Hindu
majority India.
170. Supriya Bhan UK Sonia is not elligible to speak for us a Hindu
majority India.
171. Sudhi India Jai Sri Ram
172. B.Sundari India I was bit ambivalent in the begining but seeing
the recent events,I am convinced that Sonia Maino masquerading as a
gandhi,does not represent Bharathiya nari and she has no business to
represent India at any forum
173. BHANUDAS india THROW HER OUT OF INDIA BACK TO ITALY.
174. Srinivasa HV India send this idiotic sonia as parcel back to
italy.. What a idiot was that rajiv Gandhi.. he died but left a burden
on Mother India. Kill her.. Next indira gandhi will be she only..
175. dahyabhai usa we must stop Sonia misusing Gandhiji for sole
political purpose.
176. HEMANT hindustan FIRST WE WERE RULED BY WHITE DOGS BRITAIN &
NOW WE ARE RULED BY WHITE BITCH BECAUSE OF CONGRESS....
177. Vikas Chawla USA IT is a shame that India in being represented
in the UN by someone as Anti-India as Madam Sonia Gandhi. She has
done more damage to the fabric of India that anyone else in the past
history.Let her go back to Italy so that all of us can rest in peace.
178. Kishan Mehta US I have no personal grudge against Sonia except
for the fact that she is neither an Indian nor does she represent
India. If some spineless congress minions think that Sonia is their
leader their foolishness does not represent the vast majority of
Indians.
179. Vinod Agrawal India Sonia go back to your home Italy.
180. shreejyoth india feel ashamed.!!! do we indians lack leaders ?
why borrow a foriegin representation?
181. sunil kumar India please dont destroy RAM SETHU
182. Babu R. Gupta US None
183. Sharma India India should be represented by a senior statesman
who has his/her roots in this country and who knows the value of
Independence.
184. I G KHANDELWAL india RAM DRAHI IS NOT DESERVE TO LIVE HANUMAN
WILL KILL HER WHEN SONIA GOVERNMENT IS NOT BELIVE IN RAM HENCE WE HAVE
NOT FAITH ON HER AND SHE IS NO CONCERN WITH OUR COUNTRY SHOULD NOT
ALLOW TO REPRESENT OUR COUNTRY IN UNO AND MY HaNUMAN TOLD ME HE WILL
KILL HE
185. {Prakasa V Rao USA She is not qualified to talk on nonviolence.
All Congress leaders should be ashamed to treat her as a leader of
Congress Party. They have get rid of Slave mentality. What did she do
to follow her. May be they have received favors to be submissive. They
ha
186. {Prakasa V Rao USA She is not qualified to talk on nonviolence.
All Congress leaders should be ashamed to treat her as a leader of
Congress Party. They have get rid of Slave mentality. What did she do
to follow her. May be they have received favors to be submissive. They
ha
187. {Prakasa V Rao USA She is not qualified to talk on nonviolence.
All Congress leaders should be ashamed to treat her as a leader of
Congress Party. They have get rid of Slave mentality. What did she do
to follow her. May be they have received favors to be submissive. They
ha
188. gita usa Our sanathana dharma should only be represented by a
person born and brought up in Bharat.
189. rakhal saha england the agent working for the sole interest of
communism, islamism and christianism, sonia maino gandhi should be
sent back packing to the country where she belongs, i.e. italy.these
above noted three isms are the sole root cause of conflict all over
the w
190. Krishna USA Indian leaders should be born to Indian Parents,
know from depth the culture and problems in India. Sonia CANNOT
represent and SHOULD not have right to represent India or Indians.
191. prasanna kumar qatar why the hindus of india is giving vote
again and again to this congress cant understand. more over is no
other pure indian in india to represent india in uno. shame for all
indians. one italian born lady represting india.
192. krishnamurthy india We should show our unity in the next
forthcoming Elections and uproot all the anti hindu political
parties.After all mojority hindu could do it very easily
193. R.S.Choudhry India Sir. Mrs Sonia Gandhi should not represent
India in U.N. as she is not an Indian by birth.
194. Ram Singh USA Christian Sonia and her traitor puppets are out to
destroy Hinduism.
195. Mahadevan India What does Sonia Gandhi know about our Indian
Culture.
196. Siddharth Gajjar France
197. Vasudeva Kamath USA Please stop Rama Sethu destruction; let
there be a national debate about the Rama Sethu; please listen to
Hindus about Rama Sethu.
198. Atul Thakur I am a Hindu and love and respect Lord Ram. The
Ram Setu bridge should be preserved
199. SHYAM LAL MEHRA INDIA I STRONGLY SUPPORT THE PROTEST
200. M.Vijayasaradhi India pope representative and filthy hearted
lad my God !!!she represennting the land where Rama embodiment of
dharma was born
201. Dr. Shridhar Pant India Only India-born citizen should represent
the country.
202. pradynesh sathe hindustan she is a danger not only to the
country but now to its great historical past she does everything only
after deciding on the scapegoat she is here to ruin this great
country. we are lucky to have people like manmohan, pratibha who dance
on her tunes.
203. I Menon India Mrs Sonia has not imbibed the Indianness
(Bharatheeyatha) to represent Bharatham to anyone anywhere.
204. shouvik India India is the land for Hisdus, if other religion
want to stay thery are welcome if not go the other world and practice
yours. Live here in peace or get out.
205. Srinivas Takuri USA This is really unacceptable and
unpardonable. I strongly protest. How can she represent India, she is
not a PM or any state CM or at least she is not even BORN in INDIA.
206. Sudershan Shukla India Ram is being insulted by the regime
headed by Sonia, who takes the name of Gandhi who had the name of Ram
as his last words.She did not bother to apply for Indian citizenship
for decades after her marriage, and retained her Italian identity.
This shows
207. Ch. Narendra India Denegration of Rama is a plot to denegrate
the very basis of India.
208. manoranjan mallick BHARAT SONIA the italian lady who is the main
control of Ram droha andolan, Mera Ram thaa Abhi hea ore Rahaga bi(my
RAM was present,will present and now also present)
209. Somyata Bansal India In what capacity does Sonia Gandhi
represent India at the UN?She leads the Congress Party and a ragtag
coalition of selfservers called the UPA,holds no overt political post
in govt,has both Italian and Indian passports,is involved in financial
frauds like
210. atul usa sethusumandram project needs to be stopped because it
is a disastrous
project ,economically,envirnmentally,scientifically,and culturally
and archeologically.
211. Choudary Choday USA The waitress sonia thought she can get away
with it any basing Hinduas. Can she dare to criticize Alla or Jasus
and she knows what will happen.
212. naval Canada I protest
213. Prem Sadani USA Ambika Soni, Law Minister Bhardwaj, Karunanidhi,
two suspended ASI officers and the lawyers who filed petition saying
Rama is not the historical figure, should all be put in the jail.
214. Rajendra Singh U S A Wake up sonia get out while ur ahead. dont
test the patience of hindus.
215. Atul C. Shah, MD U.S.A. Italian born and Christian Sonia Gandhi
should never represent India or Mahatama Gandhi at any level. She does
not represent India or Mahatma Gandhi. She simply bribes her Congress
Party Colleagues with Crores of Rupees with help of Vatican, Christian
eva
216. indu dey usa Sonia needs to be out of India as she is non Indian
SO there is no question of her to represent for Father of nation.
217. atul usa must be opposed
218. KChatterjee USA Sonia and the Gandhi family is the root of all
evil in India.
219. I Menon India THIS IS WHAT CONVERTED PEOPLE DO TO BHARATMATA.
THEIR LOYALTIES SHIFT TO FAITHS BASED ON LIES AND LOOSE THEIR FREEDOM
OF THOUGHT, AND START HATING SANATANA DHARMA - THE ONLY UNIVERSAL PATH
TO "ULTIMATE TRUTH" CALLED ISHWARA. THE FUTURE GENERATIONS OF TH
220. Rajan Daniel India Dear Agarwalji,Try to initiate action afainst
transporting and handing over one Terrorist by BJ Leaders and sale of
property worth thousands of crores against few crores. Also do not ask
BJP Leaders to not to go to such countries for a vacation and bu
221. vipin Bharat sharam ki baat hai ki ek videshi mahila jo bharat
ke baare mein utna bhi nahin jaanati jitna bharat uske baare mein woh
bharat ka pratinidhitiv karegi. mansik gulaami se bahar aao!
222. G.S. Verma India Sonia Gandhi is not proper Indian, so she
should not represent in India in UNO
223. Manjunath Kumar INDIA PLEASE SAVE INDIA FROM THE HANDS OF
FOREIGNERS. PM MANMOHAN SINGH IS A JOKER AND PUPPET OF SONIA. PM IS
HIGHLY QUALIFIED BUT IT IS UNFORTUNATE TO KNOW THAT HE IS DOMINATED BY
SONIA. SAVE INDIA...
224. b.seshasai india In India only possible to become any body P.m
( without majority of people"s choice).Sonia shold not allow as
repretative of India in UNO
225. Narayan Saudi Arabia She is not an Indian
226. shyam india Sonia is anti-hindu.
227. Ashwani Ahir hindustan Sonia has been planted by the vested
interests of christian missionaries.Rajive was trapped by her as per
scheme of CIA and other foreign agencies. Congressy Hindus have been
fooled and congress-party from them have been hyjacked, and is now
being used to
228. dr yogesh patel india foreigner can not represent india at world
body.
229. s.raghuraman India The present Congress has given the go-bye to
all policies of Gnahiji: simple living, village uplift, religious
conversion etc. Its President has no right to talk of the Mahathma
230. Hasit Paikh USA I agree in this protest.
231. Nancy USA It is a sad day for UNO that a son/daughter of the
soil (of India) shal not be addressing it. Sonia doesnot represent
Indian ethos.
232.
233. Rajni Koul usa Sonia should not represent India or Gandhi and
Indians must not allow her to do this.
234. Rajeshkumar USA India should be represented by an Indian who
know the history of India its heritage and Culture and sentiments.
Sonia is not the bet.
235. Rajeshkumar USA India should be represented by an Indian who
know the history of India its heritage and Culture and sentiments.
Sonia is not the bet.
236. Atul C. Shah, MD U.S.A. Sonia Gandhi shoulde never represent
India or Mahatma Gandhi at any level. She bribres her Congress Party
Colleagues with Crores of Rupees to remain as Congress Party President
donated by Christian Evnagelists, Vatican and Saudi Arabia Money for
many year
237. B N Bhanot England the right person to represent India should be
the Prime Minister and not the head of congress.She must know she has
been rejected to become the P.M.
238. Reneesh India Can Sonia dare to say that Christ and Allah didn,t
existed ?????
239. bramh d mishra US This x has no right to represent a Hindu
nation Bramh Mishra
240. Gautam Pathak USA By shear coincidence Madam Sonia became Sonia
Gandhi.She should understand that she is zero in India and definately
zero in Italy. It is a joke that PM Manmohansigh allowed her to
represent India at UNO. Shame on you Sonia, for accepting such offer.
And s
241. s.sankaran india It is a shame for the nation if Sonia
represents
242. bhargava pillalamarri India She just stands on the fame of name
if not, she could not have even balanced herself in India. She is
nothing.
243. SanjaySharma India Italian Sonia should not represent India at
the UNO.
244. radhika india I too protest. people who are not indian by birth,
should not represent.
245. malathi USA She is not the right person to represent India in
UNO.
246. Deepak INDIA I agree that Sonia should not attend to represent
India
247. SURESH C MAHESHWARI IndiaShe is not Indian She is still Italian
and not an Indian by any standard.
248. Parameswaran India Is there no indian alive.!!
249. vbraheja india why not send dawood ebrahim instead
250. Dandapani Y. India The lady has nothing to do with this. The
cunning Indian politicians are behind this. They will do anything to
protect their interest. For 400 years we have the bharatvasi maharajas
do this , first with the Angrezis and then with the others. If we
have
251. Rajanikant Kirkire USA Sonia Ghandhi, in first place should be
asked to use her Original Italian Lastnema, so that people will not
get confused.Secondly, she sould e asked to leave the country with her
fans and family (especially the missionaries and her children).With al

Next step of: www.newsanalysisindia.com/
Please sign to remove Anti-Ram-Govt by visiting at:
http://www.newsanalysisindia.com/remove-%20Anti-Ram-Govt.htm

Dashahara is coming! Deepavali is coming! Lighted Deepak will be at
every signed message in this web. Hard copy of that may be presented
to the temples by the signatories on the pious occasion of Deepavali.