Google Grupper har inte längre stöd för nya Usenet-inlägg eller -prenumerationer. Historiskt innehåll förblir synligt.

If you were god

0 visningar

Snap Whipcrack..............

oläst,
19 feb. 2007 11:31:172007-02-19
till
If you were god would you put the anus right in front of the entrance to
the world?

Heywood Jablomi

oläst,
19 feb. 2007 11:42:032007-02-19
till
"Snap Whipcrack.............." <sn...@aol.com> wrote in message
<phkCh.4443$lo1.3294@trndny05>

> If you were god would you put the anus right in front of the entrance to
> the world?

Which causes many a urinary tract infection by the way.

It is interesting that if Jesus existed that he was once so close to the anus,
when one considers that in the Old Testament the ancient Israelites were told
to carry poop paddles with them wherever they went, so they they could cover
their shit so God would not be offended by it.

--
If I was in charge of the universe, St Jude's
Hospital for Children would not need to exist

Bill M

oläst,
19 feb. 2007 16:26:472007-02-19

> If you were god would you put the anus right in front of the entrance to
> the world?

This isn't an exhaustive list, but provides food for thought regarding
the obvious fallacy of intelligent design in living organisms, unless
of course the alleged designer was either insane or possessed of a
rather warped sense of humor.

1. The position of the larynx in the trachea and its relation to the
esophagus, which can cause food or drink to "go down the wrong
way".

2. The position of the prostate gland around the urethra, which when
the gland becomes enlarged prevents normal urination.

3. The fact that the kidneys, which perform five vital functions,
cannot even recover from the slightest damage whether caused by
physical trauma or disease.

4. The arrangement of supporting membranes and fibers around the
thoracic and abdominal organs is perfect for a quadruped, but not a
biped.

5. The alignment of the spine, pelvis and legs is ideal for aquatic
locomotion, but not totally suited for bipedalism.

6. The combination in the male of the urinary and reproductive tracts,
which in the female are actually separate.

7. The creation of the Appendix in man which serves no useful function but
can

kill man when it becomes infected and ruptures.

SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim

oläst,
19 feb. 2007 19:21:592007-02-19
till
yea, for some reason, the all-powerful god put the shithole right next to
the snack bar.

as usual, more piss poor planning by the ALL-POWERFUL christian god

"Snap Whipcrack.............." <sn...@aol.com> wrote in message

0 nya meddelanden