Did You Hear of this on the Evening News with Tom Brokaw? Probably Not.

3 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

True North

ungelesen,
18.10.1999, 03:00:0018.10.99
an
This was forwared to me. I have verified its content and it is
accurate.

Do you remember the case of Matthew Shepard, the homosexual who went
into a bar in Laramie, Wyoming, last year and tried to get a date? Two
of the men in the bar gave him a good beating and then left him tied
to a fence, where he died of exposure. Of course, there's no way you
could forget that case. It has been a cause celebre in the national
media ever since it happened. It has been on every television screen
in America again this week in connection with the trial of Aaron
McKinney, one of the men accused of killing Shepard. Janet Reno and
Bill Clinton have given solemn commentary on the case and cited it as
a reason why we need to have an expanded "hate crime" law to protect
homosexuals from heterosexual White males. Half the Christian
preachers and rabbis in America have publicly deplored the "hate" they
say was responsible for Shepard's death.

Now I'll tell you about another case involving murder and homosexuals
that I'm certain you haven't heard about, unless you happen to live in
northwestern Arkansas and you read the newspapers there carefully.
Less than three weeks ago, on September 26, two adult homosexuals in
the town of Rogers, Arkansas, grabbed a 13-year-old boy off the
street, took him to their apartment, drugged him, and tied him up and
gagged him so that no one could hear his screams, and then they raped
him to death. His body was found in a pool of blood on the apartment
floor.

The 13-year-old boy was Jesse Dirkhising. That's D-i-r-k-h-i-s-i-n-g.
The two adult homosexuals are Davis Don Carpenter and Joshua Macave
Brown, each charged with capital murder and six counts of forcible
rape. I mention these names to help you search for information about
this horrible crime on the Internet, so that you can verify for
yourself what I'm telling you. Try the Internet site of The Morning
News of Northwestern Arkansas, the local newspaper there, which has
been virtually the only newspaper to carry news of the murder.

As I said, this vicious rape and murder of an innocent child by two
adult homosexuals occurred less than three weeks ago, and it's been
totally blacked out of the national news, while the beating death of
homosexual Matthew Shepard, who made the mistake of looking for a date
in the wrong bar, is still receiving national news coverage every day
more than a year after it happened.

True North

ungelesen,
18.10.1999, 03:00:0018.10.99
an

Raul Goulden

ungelesen,
18.10.1999, 03:00:0018.10.99
an
maybe someone that finds it will post a url to the story???

Hubert Gregory Rexion

ungelesen,
18.10.1999, 03:00:0018.10.99
an
Mr. North,

Why publicize the death of a gay man and virtually ignore the death of a
heterosexual? I'll ask another question : why pay so much attention to
the death of JFK Jr. and the OJ Simpson trial, and ignore virtually
anything else? I'll tell you why: $$$$$$! Money rules the media. You may
think that the media has a pro-homosexual agenda, but the truth is that
hate-crimes and celebrities generate more interest in the audience which
generates more revenue. The media may divert our attention from what is
really happening, but its primary goal is generation of revenue. In fact,
I think this entire posting is merely a smoke-screen to divert our
attention from the fact that you yourself are a homosexual.

Hugh G. Rexion

Sap...@webtv.net

ungelesen,
18.10.1999, 03:00:0018.10.99
an
In article <380BC2...@earthlink.net>, Infidel says...

>Hubert Gregory Rexion wrote:

>> I think this entire posting is merely a smoke-screen to divert our
>> attention from the fact that you yourself are a homosexual.
>>

> Hugh, I think you may be on to something here. You know, the
> part about True North being a closet homosexual.
>Infidel

Homosexual witch-hunting is the new McCarthyism.

Sappha's Hall of Xena Humor

http://community.webtv.net/Sappha/A

Rang...@concentric.net

ungelesen,
18.10.1999, 03:00:0018.10.99
an
Hubert Gregory Rexion wrote:

> Mr. North,
>
> Why publicize the death of a gay man and virtually ignore the death of a
> heterosexual? I'll ask another question : why pay so much attention to
> the death of JFK Jr. and the OJ Simpson trial, and ignore virtually
> anything else? I'll tell you why: $$$$$$! Money rules the media.

As we say in alt.fan.bob-larson, "Money talks, Jesus walks!"

Jesus is the only god who makes L. Ron Hubbard seem effectual
by comparison.

> You may
> think that the media has a pro-homosexual agenda, but the truth is that
> hate-crimes and celebrities generate more interest in the audience which
> generates more revenue.

Not to mention the Columbine martyrs (who weren't).

Infidel

ungelesen,
19.10.1999, 03:00:0019.10.99
an
Hubert Gregory Rexion wrote:

> Mr. North,
>
> Why publicize the death of a gay man and virtually ignore the death of a
> heterosexual? I'll ask another question : why pay so much attention to
> the death of JFK Jr. and the OJ Simpson trial, and ignore virtually
> anything else? I'll tell you why: $$$$$$! Money rules the media. You may

> think that the media has a pro-homosexual agenda, but the truth is that
> hate-crimes and celebrities generate more interest in the audience which
> generates more revenue. The media may divert our attention from what is
> really happening, but its primary goal is generation of revenue. In fact,
> I think this entire posting is merely a smoke-screen to divert our
> attention from the fact that you yourself are a homosexual.
>
> Hugh G. Rexion

Benedy Glen

ungelesen,
19.10.1999, 03:00:0019.10.99
an

Raul Goulden wrote:

> maybe someone that finds it will post a url to the story???

Raul:

This is all I could find:

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/headlines/local/state/arkansas/story.html?s=v/rs/19991013/ar/index_1.html#4

Here is an interesting perspective on the Matthew Shepard case, written
by a homosexual:

http://www.reason.com/9905/fe.rb.the.html

Pax,
Ben

Infidel

ungelesen,
19.10.1999, 03:00:0019.10.99
an
Hubert Gregory Rexion wrote:

> >> I think this entire posting is merely a smoke-screen to divert our
> >> attention from the fact that you yourself are a homosexual.

Infidel replied:

> > Hugh, I think you may be on to something here. You know, the
> > part about True North being a closet homosexual.
> >Infidel

Sappha replied:

> Homosexual witch-hunting is the new McCarthyism.

Not a chance. For us non-religionists, there is nothing wrong with
homosexuality. If anything, it is beneficial to society as it helps
alleviate the overpopulation problem since homosexuals have far less
children on average.
Sappha, for you to position yourself - a rabid religionist - as a
champion of homosexuality is indeed laughable.
Our statements about True North being a closeted homosexual were merely
observations of fact, not value judgements.
Infidel

Raul Goulden

ungelesen,
19.10.1999, 03:00:0019.10.99
an

> Raul:
>
> This is all I could find:

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/headlines/local/state/arkansas/story.html?s=v/rs/
19991013/ar/index_1.html#4

Thanx

Order Denied - (BENTON COUNTY) -- A Benton County judge
has refused a defense request for a gag order in the case of two
men, accused in the rape and murder of a 13-year-old boy. Davis Carpenter
and Joshua Brown have been charged with six counts
of rape and one count of capital murder in the death of Jesse
Dirkhising. Police say the boy was bound and gagged and tied
to a mattress in an apartment belonging to Carpenter and Brown.
Both men were arraigned Monday and pleaded innocent to the
charges. They are now being held in isolation in the Benton County
Jail. A trial date has been set for April tenth.

True North

ungelesen,
19.10.1999, 03:00:0019.10.99
an
On Tue, 19 Oct 1999 00:57:30 GMT, Infidel <infi...@earthlink.net>
wrote:

>Hubert Gregory Rexion wrote:
>>
>> Mr. North,
>>
>> Why publicize the death of a gay man and virtually ignore the death of a
>> heterosexual? I'll ask another question : why pay so much attention to
>> the death of JFK Jr. and the OJ Simpson trial, and ignore virtually
>> anything else? I'll tell you why: $$$$$$! Money rules the media. You may
>> think that the media has a pro-homosexual agenda, but the truth is that
>> hate-crimes and celebrities generate more interest in the audience which
>> generates more revenue. The media may divert our attention from what is
>> really happening, but its primary goal is generation of revenue. In fact,

>> I think this entire posting is merely a smoke-screen to divert our
>> attention from the fact that you yourself are a homosexual.
>>

>> Hugh G. Rexion

>Hugh, I think you may be on to something here. You know, the part about
>True North being a closet homosexual.
>Infidel

I see a nerve was struck by posting this news story. Infidel, is that
why you are theophobic--because you are a homosexual?

True North

ungelesen,
19.10.1999, 03:00:0019.10.99
an
On Mon, 18 Oct 1999 17:26:39 -0700, Hubert Gregory Rexion
<hub...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Mr. North,
>
>Why publicize the death of a gay man and virtually ignore the death of a
>heterosexual? I'll ask another question : why pay so much attention to
>the death of JFK Jr. and the OJ Simpson trial, and ignore virtually
>anything else? I'll tell you why: $$$$$$! Money rules the media. You may
>think that the media has a pro-homosexual agenda,

I never said anything concerning this--pro or con. Nice straw man.

> but the truth is that
>hate-crimes and celebrities generate more interest in the audience which
>generates more revenue.

I would say that your fellow homosexuals kidnapping, drugging, raping
an murdering a 13 year old boy was extremely hateful.

> The media may divert our attention from what is
>really happening, but its primary goal is generation of revenue. In fact,
>I think this entire posting is merely a smoke-screen to divert our
>attention from the fact that you yourself are a homosexual.
>
>Hugh G. Rexion

Hugh, that kind of childish "projection" utilized by you and other
homosexuals got old a long time ago. When someone points out the
problem of, say, drug abuse, it doesn't follow that they are drug
abusers. Likewise, when I or someone else point-out the extreme
immorality of what you do and are as a homosexual, doesn't mean that
the person pointing out the problem has the problem. It is not only
childish of you to do so, but it reveals a great deal about how the
homosexual is emotionally damaged and psychologically disturbed. What
led you to be a homosexual, Hugh? A bad relationship with your
father? Were you molested by him or other male relative?

Peh H. Ng

ungelesen,
19.10.1999, 03:00:0019.10.99
an
In article <380C01...@earthlink.net> infi...@earthlink.net writes:

>Infidel replied:
>> > Hugh, I think you may be on to something here. You know, the
>> > part about True North being a closet homosexual.
>> >Infidel
>
>Sappha replied:
>> Homosexual witch-hunting is the new McCarthyism.
>
>Not a chance. For us non-religionists, there is nothing wrong with
>homosexuality. If anything, it is beneficial to society as it helps
>alleviate the overpopulation problem since homosexuals have far less
>children on average.
>Sappha, for you to position yourself - a rabid religionist - as a
>champion of homosexuality is indeed laughable.
>Our statements about True North being a closeted homosexual were merely
>observations of fact, not value judgements.
>Infidel

Am I missing something here or are people on these newsgroups
so darn obsessed with "homosexuality"?
Statistically, whenever I read this newsgroup, where many posters even
condemn PCUSA policies, there exists at least one topic with
homosexuality in its contents.

You folks sure talk a lot about homosexuals and homosexuality
than most GLBT folks do;-)

My 2cents observation.

Dr. Peh H. Ng
Assistant Academic Dean (Semester Conversion) &
Associate Professor of Mathematics
Division of Science and Mathematics
University of Minnesota - Morris
Morris, Minnesota 56267

Tel: (320) 589-6318 (Office) or 589-6300(Div)
e-mail : pe...@mrs.umn.edu
http://cda.mrs.umn.edu/~pehng

Sap...@webtv.net

ungelesen,
19.10.1999, 03:00:0019.10.99
an
In article <7ui4p4$rpm$1...@alpha.mrs.umn.edu>, pe...@cda.mrs.umn.edu says...

>Am I missing something here or are people on these newsgroups
> so darn obsessed with "homosexuality"?
>

>You folks sure talk a lot about homosexuals and homosexuality
> than most GLBT folks do;-)

If you defend the human rights of people who experience the temptation
to have sex with members of their own gender, the regulars of this group
assume that you also experience the temptation to have sex with your own gender,
as though the temptation itself were a bad thing. Christ Himself was tempted as
we are in all things (though without sin).

TigerMan

ungelesen,
20.10.1999, 03:00:0020.10.99
an
If you defend the human rights of people who experience the
temptation
to have sex with members of their own gender,

"Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the
righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely
live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy
soul." Ezek 3:21

TigerMan

Michael

ungelesen,
20.10.1999, 03:00:0020.10.99
an
In article <7ugqu0$27...@edrn.newsguy.com>, Sap...@webtv.net wrote:

> In article <380BC2...@earthlink.net>, Infidel says...
> >

> >Hubert Gregory Rexion wrote:
>
> >> I think this entire posting is merely a smoke-screen to divert our
> >> attention from the fact that you yourself are a homosexual.
> >>

> > Hugh, I think you may be on to something here. You know, the
> > part about True North being a closet homosexual.
> >Infidel
>

> Homosexual witch-hunting is the new McCarthyism.

There is a mass hysteria of heterophobia sweeping the nation.

Michael

Hubert Gregory Rexion

ungelesen,
20.10.1999, 03:00:0020.10.99
an
True North,

The more fervently you argue, the more apparent it is to everyone that you
are simply creating a
BIGGER SMOKE SCREEN.

THIS IS HILARIOUS:

"What led you to be a homosexual, Hugh? A bad relationship with your
father? Were you molested by him or other male relative?"

I am AMAZED that you still haven't gotten it! Infidel was right, you ARE a
FOOL!

HUGH G REXION

True North wrote:

> On Mon, 18 Oct 1999 17:26:39 -0700, Hubert Gregory Rexion
> <hub...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Mr. North,
> >
> >Why publicize the death of a gay man and virtually ignore the death of a
> >heterosexual? I'll ask another question : why pay so much attention to
> >the death of JFK Jr. and the OJ Simpson trial, and ignore virtually
> >anything else? I'll tell you why: $$$$$$! Money rules the media. You may
> >think that the media has a pro-homosexual agenda,
>
> I never said anything concerning this--pro or con. Nice straw man.
>
> > but the truth is that
> >hate-crimes and celebrities generate more interest in the audience which
> >generates more revenue.
>
> I would say that your fellow homosexuals kidnapping, drugging, raping
> an murdering a 13 year old boy was extremely hateful.
>
> > The media may divert our attention from what is
> >really happening, but its primary goal is generation of revenue. In fact,

> >I think this entire posting is merely a smoke-screen to divert our
> >attention from the fact that you yourself are a homosexual.

Hugh Gregory Rexion

ungelesen,
20.10.1999, 03:00:0020.10.99
an
ignore this, i am just testing my news posting.
0 neue Nachrichten